Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group (28247 Views)

Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by ajepako(f): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2023
muyico:
Song => ilu ilorin kise ilu jadijagan. Ilu ilorin kise ilu fitina fa. Ilu to jina si ina to sunmo alujeina

Ilorin me-su-jamba cheesy
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Tenshades(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Here are the defenders of SATAN

It seems when you read your own Quran, you throw your brain to the dustbin.

Try pick your brain up where you abandoned it and revisit this verse again.

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by 2sexycom(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2023
Viraltrends123:
LOL, if it's in ilorin, then you might receive threats, Traditional religion lags in that state, and I bet, you will receive few attendants, it's like organizing Islamic program in the south east, you will also be threatened and will receive few attendants
I bet you don't know that there are Igbo Muslims in the South East lol... Igbos who are Muslims exist.

There are Muslims in the South East. Peter Obi just donated to a mosque in Anambra.

Make una dey travel sha...
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Sunnyski: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2023
SpatialKing:

The audacity for a region to stop another region from worshiping who gave them such power?

Muslim is a terrorist religion of war
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by udemzyudex(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2023
Religion of peace.

Practice peace pls.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by complexstuffs(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2023
Tenshades:

It seems when you read your own Quran, you throw your brain to the dustbin.

Try pick your brain up where you abandoned it and revisit this verse again.

Your lack of understanding of that verse is evident in what you posted
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Ellasure: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
if the Yoruba people born and bred in ilorin are afraid to celebrate isese days then there is a very big problem calling ilorin Yoruba as true blooded Yoruba people.

the emir in ilorin is an usurper and he is making sure that his fulani background deceive him and thereby deceive other people from ilorin.

I have been wondering why the ilorin town has not develop as other Yoruba town and people are developing.

true Yoruba sons of ilorin has a great task ahead of them. it will be challenged in course of time.

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Tenshades(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Your lack of understanding of that verse is evident in what you posted

Just shut d fvck up there.

It is you lots who spoil the beauty of Islam with your vile and nonsensical attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Phoen1X: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
omoadeleye:
Well, they should stand up for their rights
Exactly,..this one no be igbo is taking over our lagos,..hopes @freestuffsng is listening.

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by complexstuffs(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Tenshades:

Just shut d fvck up there.

It is you lots who spoil the beauty of Islam with your vile and nonsensical attitudes.

It is obvious you are in some kind of emotional pain that is totally unrelated to what is being discussed here.

I advice you should try and see a psychologist for treatment.

I will however not reply your message again

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Tenshades(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

It is obvious you are in some kind of emotional pain that is totally unrelated to what is being discussed here.

I advice you should try and see a psychologist for treatment.

Stop defending your stupid mediocrity here.

Where is the tolerance Islam preaches if you lots keep attacking non muslims?

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Tenshades(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

I will however not reply your message again

Remain shut.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by makaveli902: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
It's wrong taking it to them if they detests it! undecided

Would they have stopped Christians from holding a crusade?
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by saintrow1: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
mediclife1987:
Yoruba can fear for Africa.

Imagine someone from another state dictating what you should do in your own state.

But if Igbo scare them now, they'll run to aboki for help.

Who do us laidis for SW?

always remember this, we almost sent your butt-naked tribe into extinction if not for the pleading of the international communities
always remember that we flushed you out of Ore ondo state, mid-western region, entered your father's land and dealt you will.
Always remember that Ojukwu your God ran away from his forefather's land when Yoruba showed up. He had to cry and pleaded to be allowed back into Nigeria
Always remember that till today ibos have suffered and they will continuously suffer from emotional damage.

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Hmm

How do we resolve this conflict between Ilorin customary law that forbids idolatry/polytheism and the fundamental freedoms of religious association upheld by the Nigerian constitution?

Liked, Shared and Followed.

This is A Great Question.

"Truly, How ?"
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Zupay:
Same Ilorin populated by the Yoruba-speaking people and some were living in denial. cheesy grin grin
What you don't know or you pretend not to know is that, many Yorubas in Ilorin are now Muslim and will prefer Islam to isese tradition
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Guyman01: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Viraltrends123:
LOL, if it's in ilorin, then you might receive threats, Traditional religion lags in that state, and I bet, you will receive few attendants, it's like organizing Islamic program in the south east, you will also be threatened and will receive few attendants
Leave South East out of the threats of Fulanis to traditional worshipers in Yoruba land
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by enemyofprogress: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why always Muslims? The so called religion of peace.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by obama99: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Midgut:

Source: https://punchng.com/i-canceled-ilorin-isese-festival-after-my-life-was-threatened-neighbours-abandoned-me-osun-priestess/

You're helping which people? Stop living in a fools paradise. No matter now much you help them... There is still one remaining Jamba they will do to you. Know and have peace.

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by obama99: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

What you don't know or you pretend not to know is that, many Yorubas in Ilorin are now Muslim and will prefer Islam to isese tradition

So what is the population of christains in ilorin..
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by tungamaje: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
saintrow1:

always remember this, we almost sent your butt-naked tribe into extinction if not for the pleading of the international communities
always remember that we flushed you out of Ore ondo state, mid-western region, entered your father's land and dealt you will.
Always remember that Ojukwu your God ran away from his forefather's land when Yoruba showed up. He had to cry and pleaded to be allowed back into Nigeria
Always remember that till today ibos have suffered and they will continuously suffer from emotional damage.

Abeg oga, go help Ilorin Yorubas send their tormentors back to where they came from. Your Yoruba mother/sister has been harassed and warned not to hold any festival in her own land. And she has succumbed to the threat, why not go and help her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by obama99: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
makaveli902:

Would they have stopped Christians from holding a crusade?

They have done that before but the state government was smarter than them. It's just a time bomb
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by DOptical: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
The same isese that's being practiced by the African in Brazil and Cuban Africans cubans. It's basically free will for these Africans and as long as they're not killing human beings, I don't see what's anyone's business! Imagine the audacity of some clowns wanting to force foreign Arab nonsensical culture on Africans? The nerves! Are we Arabs?

1 Like

Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
obama99:

So what is the population of christains in ilorin..
I don't know but what I know is that Muslims are in the majority
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ilorin to me in a Fulani state , pls all Yoruba people living in Ilorin should respect their Masters for peace to reign,......

There are many innocent bloods crying for vengeance already in Nigeria.....let's do the needful
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by obama99: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

I don't know but what I know is that Muslims are in the majority

Simple majority...
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Zupay: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

This is not about preference but the acclaimed "religious tolerance", they are also fellow Yorubas who happens to be traditional worshippers.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by merits(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Midgut:

Source: https://punchng.com/i-canceled-ilorin-isese-festival-after-my-life-was-threatened-neighbours-abandoned-me-osun-priestess/

While will you host such an event in Ilorin? upon all places.Madam you too like vawulence.
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by Chetas81(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xkale1996:
You need to be stop
Useless woman
Idol worshiper
but Nigerian citizen prefer the religion of warlords called prophet Mohamed, and the religion of the Israeli Jesus called son of holy mary
Re: Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
fabolouz1:
If only Sarah didn't force Abraham to sleep with her maid ...
see ehn Sarah didn't cos Muslim to exist.

Ishmael mom (the maid) was Egyptian, when Sarah later forced Abraham to drive Ishmael, he went to his mom people (the Egyptians)

Egypt throughout history was never Islamic, it practiced ancient dirty worshipped, so at no point did Mohammed, Arab people or Islam originate from Ishmael.

It's recently after Islam was established in the desert that it could force Egypt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! / Healing: Masquerades Go To Church With Native Doctor For Thanksgiving / Sex Scandal: Apostle Suleman Bars Church Members From Public Comments - PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.