Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? (4457 Views)

Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi / Can The North Survive And The Nation Remaians As One Without Oil? / Can The North Survive On Their Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by Khyrvxjzy: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
proeast:

Have you eaten today, kiddo?

idiot answer d guy questions

1 Like

Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by Khyrvxjzy: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
are u sitting at home on mondays due to your freewill?

na u dey answer am na
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by nedu666: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Typing:

Egusi, Dry Fish, Chicken, Groundnut Oil, Rice, Beef, Goat, Rice, Maize, Millet, Beans, Kpomo, Milk, Honey, Guinea corn, Soya Beans, Onions, Tomatoes, Pepper, Apple, Pineapple, Water melon, Carrot, Irish Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, fresh pepper, Eggs, green Beans, Cheese, Yam etc.

These are just few from the food we supply to Igbo People in the EAST. You mentioned Garri, Fufu, Abacha. These are all made from Casava. We in the North see Garri, Akpu and Abacha as food for hungry people. Besides, they are unhealthy food. That's why we don't eat them.

You mean you supply egg, dry fish, apple, pineapple, yam, groundnut oil to the east. Abeg who eats cheese, green beans, onions, pepper as food. To cap it all you say garri, fufu is poor man food. Oga abeg drop your brothers phone and go outside and join your mates in playing with sand
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by proeast(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

keep shut, he was saying that an average north dont need air conditioner, car all that, food is the main thing, even these people no dey chop... bro u don go north b4?

If they don't need all that in their lives, it means they're still in stone age. Those things are basic necessities in any modern society.
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by Khyrvxjzy: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
proeast:

Yes.

lol
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by nedu666: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
proeast:

Lol, Northerners can't even feed themselves talk more of sending food to the East. We buy the foodstuff with our money and if we don't, they will sink deeper into multidimensional poverty. People that still feed from dustbins can't possibly feed those that are relatively comfortable.

However, we know the region that keeps mining the skulls and body parts of their people. The afonjas are too lazy to the point they believe that only ritual can save them from poverty grin

Imagine people who can't feed themselves claiming to feed others
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by proeast(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

My parents are idiots

Eeya, no wonder you ended up like this cheesy
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by Khyrvxjzy: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
so y are people getting killed with their shops looted n properties burnt on Monday

If it’s free will y is ifeanyi ubah running around now even with heavy security presence

he will say its their free will to be killed on Monday

haahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by misano(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

u know dey are not complaning so y do u keep explaining
I don't care
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by misano(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
proeast:

Let me now expose them. My brother, have you ever seen any Hausa dominated settlement in the South that is beautiful? The ama awusa at Douglas road Owerri is the dirtiest part of town. Always smelling, putrid gutters and shanties/small shops everywhere. It has been like this since 1970. Same story with all their settlements be it in Aba, Benin, P.H, Lagos, Asaba etc. Same thing with Yorubas. If it's Igbos, you will see them building plazas, super markets, hotels, fast foods and duplexes in their settlements. These people can comfortably live in very filthy environment for ages! Unlike people of SE and SS that live in decent environment.

I have noticed as well. The place always looks like a ghetto.

1 Like

Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by Alliswell248: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
When Obi was talking about utilizing the vast land in the North for food production, some Agbado influencers said he was mocking the North....

Down here in the South, (Even before the mistake called Tinubu was selected by Manhood Yakubu) we pay more tax...

Now, the North will see Shege with this "Widen Tax Net" policies.

They keep on repeating same mistakes every when it's election period.

#TheNorthRemembers

Pure lies....
North has food in abundance.
Fuel is less than 550 per litre.
Another useless thread.

1 Like

Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by proeast(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

na yoruba dey dull, north no get time na knife straight. so ibo dey fear north

Lol, since the last Kaduna riots, Igbos thought you guys that no one has monopoly of violence. I was in Aba then and I couldn't eat suya or any meat again for sometime. The entire city was smelling as if there was massive barbecue of goats. Piles of charred remains littered everywhere. Same thing happened in Onitsha too and that was why your brothers relocated to Asaba.

Ask questions.
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by Khyrvxjzy: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
proeast:

30 million people on Twitter were busy yesterday watching handsome and rich looking Igbo men yesterday. Remittances alone sent by our people from abroad is our subsidy while Tinubu has forcefully taken away your feeding bottle cheesy cheesy

After Buhari ruled for 8 years look at the result below tongue tongue

The world's most poverty ravaged region grin grin

bro open another thread and tackle yoruba na.... we have cheapest oil, na person wey u fit beat u dey use muscle on... yoruba region better pass u, u guys are poor, wretched, destitute, penury, drenched in 10 generation of poverty

bro face yoruba
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by proeast(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
nedu666:

Imagine people who can't feed themselves claiming to feed others

My brother, I almost cried the day I saw Northern kids in Kano eating from a dustbin. The wretchedness of Northern Nigeria has no rival in the world.

That's why middle belt has been warning them they have nothing in common.
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by proeast(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

bro open another thread and tackle yoruba na.... we have cheapest oil, na person wey u fit beat u dey use muscle on... yoruba region better pass u, u guys are poor, wretched, destitute, penury, drenched in 10 generation of poverty

bro face yoruba

One thing about Yorubas is that backstabbing nature. Since you know this thread is not about yorubas then why get involved? Must you always show your masters how loyal you are?

When will you guys quit such disgusting attitude?

1 Like

Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by Khyrvxjzy: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
proeast:

Lol, Northerners can't even feed themselves talk more of sending food to the East. We buy the foodstuff with our money and if we don't, they will sink deeper into multidimensional poverty. People that still feed from dustbins can't possibly feed those that are relatively comfortable.

However, we know the region that keeps mining the skulls and body parts of their people. The afonjas are too lazy to the point they believe that only ritual can save them from poverty grin

my only solution to ibo is to kill ibo

1 Like

Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by Khyrvxjzy: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
proeast:

One thing about Yorubas is that backstabbing nature. Since you know this thread is not about yorubas then why get involved? Must you always show your masters how loyal you are?

When will you guys quit such disgusting attitude?

na your papa social media na

u prey on north then i prey on u

its a win win for everyone

1 Like

Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by Typing: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
nedu666:

You mean you supply egg, dry fish, apple, pineapple, yam, groundnut oil to the east. Abeg who eats cheese, green beans, onions, pepper as food. To cap it all you say garri, fufu is poor man food. Oga abeg drop your brothers phone and go outside and join your mates in playing with sand

Yes, the North supply all the food I mentioned to the East. You are underestimating the capacity of the North. If we no supply una food for one week, people will starve to death in that Region.
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by Typing: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
proeast:

Delusions of grandeur. When did apple, pineapple, eggs, cheese, yam, milk, honey, chicken, egusi, and dry started coming from North? Are you insane?

Apples, milk, cheese etc are imported. Honey, egusi, chicken, dry fish, palm oil, cassava and pineapple are fully produced in the East. Yams, rice, and maize are partly produced in the East and others from middle belt. FYI, middle belt is not part of North.

I am a Bees famer. An IGBO woman comes from the East to by hundreds of litters of honey from me.

The Yams, Maize, and the rice Produced in the East, can not serve one community in Imo State. Let alone the entire East. Besides, apart from eating, do you know what Maize, Millet, Guinea corn, Pineapple are used to produce?

All the companies that into one production or the other in the EAST, gets their raw materials from the North. For instance. All the beers you drink in the East is made from either Wheat or Guinea corn.

Bellow are how natural honey looks like. Unprocessed honey. These are from my Bee farm. I make over 20 million from farming every year.

Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by dontiky: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Where in the North did you live?
Poverty is too prevalent in the north, except Jos
dont say poverty. Level of illiteracy is high. For those who are not lazy feeding is not their problem compare to able bodied men down south who struggle to survive

1 Like

Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by Typing: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
proeast:

If we no send food go East, una go see buy? Can you buy what you don't have? Can you tell me the reason why it's only in the EAST that Cannibalism is legalized?
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by IslamIsIdiotic: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
The undergraduates you're talking about are part of the ruling class.

The North doesn't have a lot of good arable soil for agriculture which is why they over rely on imported fertiliser.

The ordinary northerner is already used to suffering which is why they make up 95% of street beggars in all major cities in Nigeria. For those ones, every day is Ramadan because they go hungry most of the time.

For most these poor Northerners nothing will really change.

N3TRAL:
The Northerners produce what they eat (plant and animals).

The Northerners do not patronize non-essential Foreign imports like clothing, wine, furniture, etc. For instance, the wardrobe of an average poor northerner is made of locally produced traditional wears and cap.

Basic education in the North has relied basically on NYSC members for human resources. Basic and secondary schools would still go on as it is.

My short experience in the Nigerian public sector furnishes my conclusion that indigent undergraduates of northern heritage are more likely to access student loans. Firstly, because their prominent natives who qualify as guarantors will mostly sign their loan papers than their southern counterparts. Secondly, most of them fall within the demography of those the loan policy is designed for as they are more likely to lack means to further their education and the desire to emigrate.

If they want to travel interstate or down to the South, they'll join trailer-trucks conveying agricultural goods down to the South. A poor northerner travels that way, with or without subsidy.
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by Typing: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
misano:

Oga them go hungry nah. See Igbos can't suffer. U don't get it. They are the most balanced when it comes to wealth distribution. Guy rest. Even we from SS they learn their ways. Benin people are equally learning business from them.

How many Igbo get clean money? The moment Government block the leakage where drug pushers operate, nobody go get money for East. grin

Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by Typing: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
misano:

Mr Healthy. Na ur North healthy pass. Some Northerners move like dogs on the street. Mr healthy. Propaganda is all U depend on.

Health Care is accessible in the North. We no get problem with our health system. Focus on the dead health system of your Eastern Region.

Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by dontiky: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
bjdon:

Then why do we see all the repots about extreme poverty in the North from international bodies like the UN?
illiteracy is the major problem. There are lot more opportunities to survive up north than in the south
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by DMerciful(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
You guys always live in denial until things gets out of hands. Thats how you guys were basking in the euphoria of producing the country's leadership for ages until you became the poverty capital of the world and one of the most terrorized region on earth
Depriest2020:
Don't worry about North, North is fine ok.
Think and worry about your region, even if power don't return to the north in the next 50yrs, North would still be fine.

Petrol is 530 here not 700. Food is cheap in the North, house rent is cheap, transport fare is cheap to compare with other regions, the average northerner is contented with the little he has and let's nothing worry him. The north has more than a thousand billionaires in dollars not naira, forget Forbes listing just Dangote & Abdulsalmad Rabiu as the only dollar billionaires.

North is heavily diversifying into production.
POP Cola, beverages is giving coca-cola a-run-for-their-money here in the North.
Aspira company has given PZ a-run-for-their-money, PZ has anounced they would quit production of toiletries. google about POP beverages and Apira company to learn more about North diversifying to production, there's many more companies here that I can't immediately name them all.
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by dontiky: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Typing:

Person wey know the North don talk.
you should know it was a typo error . They wear what they produce is what I wanted to say
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by Typing: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
proeast:

Let me now expose them. My brother, have you ever seen any Hausa dominated settlement in the South that is beautiful? The ama awusa at Douglas road Owerri is the dirtiest part of town. Always smelling, putrid gutters and shanties/small shops everywhere. It has been like this since 1970. Same story with all their settlements be it in Aba, Benin, P.H, Lagos, Asaba etc. Same thing with Yorubas. If it's Igbos, you will see them building plazas, super markets, hotels, fast foods and duplexes in their settlements. These people can comfortably live in very filthy environment for ages! Unlike people of SE and SS that live in decent environment.

Over 80% of Federal Government work force are Northerners. And Federal Government spend over 70% of it's yearly budget on paying of salaries and welfare of it's workers. This means that, over 70% of every budget in this Country goes to Northerners pockets.

CBN, FIRS, EFCC, NIMASA, NNPC, DSS and all Juicy Agencies/ ministries are all Northerners. Na jealousy dey worry una, cause this Country dey our pocket.

Do you know how many Northerners own Oil Wells in the South South and South East? Over 70% of the Oil Wells in Nigeria belong to Northerners. Have you been to the North?

Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by misano(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Typing:

Health Care is accessible in the North. We no get problem with our health system. Focus on the dead health system of your Eastern Region.

Who U one deceive? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by misano(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Typing:

How many Igbo get clean money? The moment Government block the leakage where drug pushers operate, nobody go get money for East. grin

Thank God U admitted. The East is rich enough.
Re: Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? by proeast(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Typing:

I am a Bees famer. An IGBO woman comes from the East to by hundreds of litters of honey from me.

The Yams, Maize, and the rice Produced in the East, can not serve one community in Imo State. Let alone the entire East. Besides, apart from eating, do you know what Maize, Millet, Guinea corn, Pineapple are used to produce?

All the companies that into one production or the other in the EAST, gets their raw materials from the North. For instance. All the beers you drink in the East is made from either Wheat or Guinea corn.

Bellow are how natural honey looks like. Unprocessed honey. These are from my Bee farm. I make over 20 million from farming every year.

Stop talking rubbish. That one Igbo woman buys honey from you doesn't mean others get supply from the North. My wife buys from her friend who gets her order from Nsukka.

Most of the foodstuff you claim comes from North actually comes from Middle belt.

Are you aware that trailers are always moving palm oil, plantain, bananas and other rain forest produce from the East? More pineapples are grown in the South than the sahel North.

Stop talking about raw materials because no nation has ever become wealthy from selling raw materials.

Meanwhile, NAFDAC should close down that filthy environment you're producing honey. How can you be using such dirty buckets to store honey? Do you want to poison your customers or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biggest Economies In Nigeria, GDP Of States / Food Insecurity: 26.5 Million Nigerians To Face Hunger In 2024 – FAO / CCB Tribunal: No One Can Intimidate Me - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.