Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote (29174 Views)

I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared / Help! Sienna Bus Now Target And Rub People Working On The Island / Help! Sienna Bus Now Target And Rub People Working On The Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by Pwettylinda(f): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by Houseofglam7(f): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Congratulations to them 🫤
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by Menclothing: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Zupay:
But he owes yatchs that costs more than some buildings abroad. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yacht generate money on lease daily property in uk USA are liability if not on rent

1 Like

Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
How do that reduce the price of fuel now?
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by kenex4ever(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lies upon lies.
How much do you pay your workers that can make them buy house abroad?

Many small private companies that underpay workers pay better than you.

The only thing people do in ur Company is to save 3 to 5m after many years of starving and deprivation in order to japa.
Stop deceiving the masses please.

2 Likes

Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by drinkgarri: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Y
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by Squirrel1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
KingTom:
Excuse me sir grin
like say u sef no de nak. Chill and move on. May God forgive all of us.
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by Squirrel1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
When a rich man says you shouldn't worry about money, please discard the advice as much as u can.

Money solves 90% of problems, tbh.

1 Like

Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by drinkgarri: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
He's right.Also,learn how to insure your business or have enough money as back off. I had a terrible experience last year. I hustle for years to have a car to do Uber or bolt. Few month later, I had an accident and have to sell the car as scrap. Thank God, I'm still alive to share the story. To be sincerely, it's not easy to make it in Nigeria if you don't have support from family and friends. But, no matter what, learn how to persevere and don't play with information.connect with your friends, as you can't succeed in isolation.

4 Likes

Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
cheesy Alhaji enjoy your life o, Oyinbo people that have three stories Yachts knows why , you only live once. I understand you have plenty mouths to feed and you are living in one of the poverty center of the world. This one you will be over working yourself, please give your next of kins small work inside.
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by egopersonified(f): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Thugnificent:
How then do you enjoy all this your money sir if all you do is focus on your business? You aren't getting any younger sir.

Because his job is his enjoyment. Only people with like minds can relate. While everyone complains of Monday mornings, I look forward to them. My job/business is like food to me. So I try to surround myself with people I respect and can bond with.

1 Like

Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by Cmanforall: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Buhari told us more than this!

Maybe he's now living in a rented house in UK
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by Lovelyn451(f): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Blakjewelry:
My mentor
u won't progress nah, 125th world richest with govt fundings, exploitation, monopoly, killings...what is he mentoring u abeg

1 Like

Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by egopersonified(f): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
blowjohn:
It's always easy to teach people how to make money in a way that is not realistic when u become rich and successful. They will tell u to ne focused, they will tell u to make use of any opportunities etc as if focus =capital

Oga dangote na capital give u breakthrough yes or no.

That's what the youths lack. Good capital.

E no get as e want be, give a man 50 million naira, he will be richer one way or the other.

So why do lottery winners go broke?
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by Dzzzz: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
If you wan build house today if you no buy dangote or bua no worry..But they won’t give Obafemi cement and okocha cement to operate in the market..Those names I called is just a for use..What I mean is a lot of people can actually make their own cement industry but they will shut you off

2 Likes

Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by davidtemi(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
If I hear am😏
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by hush15: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Statements like these sound humble but upon closer inspection, you'll find out that they're not.

Dangote is the richest black man in the world. He spends a considerable amount of time abroad. If he spends a chunk of time in the US, why shouldn't he have a house there?

Note that the cost of him paying for hotels will be astronomical...I mean, he won't stay in a two star hotel. Calculate the amount of hotel fees, and cross it against purchasing a house and see whether it makes sense.

Also, every man has a weakness. For Bill Gates, it's philanthropy. For Bezos, it's it's $500 million yatch. For some, it might be vintage cars. For some, Oyster watches. For some, horses. For some, houses. For some, clothes.

Let's not judge people because we don't fancy their proclivities.

Are you minding dangote with that white lie? True, I get the latter part of his advice which always reinvest back in your business but he can not tell me he doesn't have properties that cater to his accommodation needs when he is out there!
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by iammo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dzzzz:
If you wan build house today if you no buy dangote or bua no worry..But they won’t give Obafemi cement and okocha cement to operate in the market..Those names I called is just a for use..What I mean is a lot of people can actually make their own cement industry but they will shut you off

What of Larfarge
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by Gajagojo: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
hush15:

Are you minding dangote with that white lie? True, I get the latter part of his advice which always reinvest back in your business but he can not tell me he doesn't have properties that cater to his accommodation needs when he is out there!

Why must be own properties ? Why can't be rent?

Why should he lie?

You only talk based on your knowledge,education and exposure which is obviously limited?
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by obaidan: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
I k ow he is wealthy and all, he made sense on some issues, but he's taking balablu with that houses abroad thing..pure balablu
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by jayAjoku(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Anybody that believes this Lie is an Idiot
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by oyeb15: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Believe this man at your own peril. People here a very dogmatic. They just swallow anything put before them.

1 Like

Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nice words from the great man.
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by jayAjoku(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
oyeb15:
Believe this man at your own peril. People here a very dogmatic. They just swallow anything put before them.
That’s why they are the masses they even love claiming the name

1 Like

Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by ednut1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Do they have private jets

1 Like

Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by Sososo(f): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Congratulations😁
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by wallrichy: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Exactly my thought. You just hit the hard fact. Makes more financial sense in getting a house in those countries you visited and spend good quality time often than always exposing yourself in always getting hotels and definitely an expensive one at that....You can also make money on the bought houses whenever you ain't around by letting it out to your friends and private people whenever they are on vacation. I bet everyone would rather want to rent the house cos it's the house of the richest black man in Africa.......seem Dangote ain't business and financial smart as I thought ....I think it's just opportunity and successive Nigeria governments that made him who he's after all....

WhisperedNoise:
Statements like these sound humble but upon closer inspection, you'll find out that they're not.

Dangote is the richest black man in the world. He spends a considerable amount of time abroad. If he spends a chunk of time in the US, why shouldn't he have a house there?

Note that the cost of him paying for hotels will be astronomical...I mean, he won't stay in a two star hotel. Calculate the amount of hotel fees, and cross it against purchasing a house and see whether it makes sense.

Also, every man has a weakness. For Bill Gates, it's philanthropy. For Bezos, it's it's $500 million yatch. For some, it might be vintage cars. For some, Oyster watches. For some, horses. For some, houses. For some, clothes.

Let's not judge people because we don't fancy their proclivities.
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by WorldRichest: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Pierohandsome:
People shouldn't buy luxurious things abi, but you can buy yatch? Dey play

The Spirit of Poverty is still running after you, that’s why you will not listen to the advice of a multibillionaire

1 Like

Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by KingDash09(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Naso Davido talk say chioma na him assurance meanwhile him go dey do anita

Rich people and lies eh

1 Like

Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by Bakrabas: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
astana1:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/people-working-for-me-have-houses-abroad-but-i-dont-dangote/

If I'm the one that utter this statement, one idiot will still say it's poverty mentality.
Re: People Working For Me Have Houses Abroad But I Don’t — Dangote by Juniorangel(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
This is old news naa...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

J-Force: Jumia In Trouble Over Fraud In Affiliate Scheme / Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales / Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.