Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,148 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training (34582 Views)

Gallant Soldiers Sit On Their Head Inside A Dirty Water During Military Training / American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by chatinent: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2023
Munzy14:

So Chati na you grin grin

I wondered when Army begin speak grammar...A place where them the pack people wey their hea d no correct enter🀣🀣🀣

Hahaha.

I no dey there again o. I use my result for better things.
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by Adamkeyj(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2023
Who no come no go know brother . Bravo Zulu brother . We paid with our blood bro. Are u still serving .hope everywhere is Charlie charlie
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by chatinent: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2023
winner37:
I shared that same experience with you in 2018.

When I came back to my father's house my father couldn't look at me twice tears ran out of hi eye before my brothers took the floor..

Choi. Same here. You still dey do army work?
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by Munzy14(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2023
chatinent:

Hahaha.

I no dey there again o. I use my result for better things.
Nawa..

NA no follow at all.
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by chatinent: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2023
Raylight2:

So did you graduate?

You don't graduate. You pass out.
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by chatinent: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2023
davillian:

Only me would be enough problem for a single soldier to handle one vs one.....

Man, you actually aren't a problem to a Nigerian soldier. You'll be down in seconds.
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by chatinent: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2023
Revolution2022:
You left navy!My dream job.Why na?I love navy and airforce but I do exam tire.I no make am.

It'll be your dream job until you join.😌 Then, you go come understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by chatinent: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2023
invincible007:
Army Trained to endure
Navy trained to be brutal
Air force trained to be ajebo.

Representing NAF BMTC40.

πŸ™Œ
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by chatinent: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2023
Onigawara:
You boys sat on your heads for just 15 minutes and felt its the worst that can happen to you lol. Here in the nda, you can blow pot for hours and its still not the worst that can happen. There are even cadets that do cut 5 in that position. Ex boys, ex jams, ex commandos, and even colitos in old site, to some extent... We all go through same shit.

As new recruits who had just served a job another bought still going on planting? And don't forget the day didn't just begin...we were already in the training...

Reason am
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by wunmi590(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
chatinent:

Fall in love with the US Army training? It's not easy o.

Lol, my guy that scale through thier training, I'm fit and stronger than him, we went to same secondary school and same university and same course, so I know him very well
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by chatinent: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
wunmi590:

Lol, my guy that scale through thier training, I'm fit and stronger than him, we went to same secondary school and same university and same course, so I know him very well

It's not always about strength, chief.

There are other factors..endurance, psychology, weight, ability to be very calculative in intense moments, vision exams, stamina, hearing tests, adaptability, perseverance...etc

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by onatisi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
what i have noticed is that most people who come online to claim that the USA or UK army are not trained like our naija soldiers are just those who watch Hollywood movies and think they know all about the military. military training is almost the same all over, soldiers are trained to the most extreme physical endurance routines and that has been the basis since armies and military were introduced into this world and planet. A soldier is always a soldier.
i think those who are saying the naija military tactic is brutish and outdated should try and watch a YouTube documentary video on the training of Israeli forces, us marines, us rangers, the Seal team, and all special forces training. then they will realize that to be a soldier no be beans, no be child play anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by onatisi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
when will the op continue and finish this story ?
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by Kharol1234: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
tiswell:
the NA set that fought in Sierra Leone and Liberia aren't the ones you see on your roads today.
Those ones don retire my dad they among those sets.
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by Harcom: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
Wow na him,na OC yanboroko,very rugged officer.He is very strong and agile.I learnt you guys train with airforce and navy.Wow how times fly.
chatinent:

You are recognised, chief. I left to be more useful with my life.

You mean the God of War? This guy dealt with my spirit. 😌
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by wunmi590(m): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
chatinent:

There are other factors..endurance, psychology, weight, ability to be very calculative in intense moments, vision exams, stamina, hearing tests, adaptability, perseverance...etc

You are not far from the truth boss..
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by Steve0979(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
Harcom:
Wow na him,na OC yanboroko,very rugged officer.He is very strong and agile.I learnt you guys train with airforce and navy.Wow how times fly.
mama lu,oloboisa,late captain bello,Lt,afolabi etc
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by Beuberry(f): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
chatinent:

You na 70?
I'm not there anymore, anyways.

Enjoy the pics below to get a clearer picture of the recruits life in Depot.
You don do army training before?
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by Harcom: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
Wow die hard,you be real kurata.Nice meeting you
Steve0979:
mama lu,oloboisa,late captain bello,Lt,afolabi etc
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by davillian(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
chatinent:

Man, you actually aren't a problem to a Nigerian soldier. You'll be down in seconds.
Lmao but I'm serious
I'm a boxer and a kick boxer I know it would be unfair fighting a noob
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by chatinent: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
davillian:

Lmao but I'm serious
I'm a boxer and a kick boxer I know it would be unfair fighting a noob

In your mind now, martial arts and boxing aren't included in military curricula. 😌

And reason am, if you become a threat, what are bullets for, man? 😌

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by juman(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
It never appealed to me as good profession.
I cant stand be beaten to pulp for doing nothing. In the name of training.
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by HORLADY(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
chatinent:

Why did you hang your boots?
I realize there is nothing else for me except the salary. There are other things sha that I can't say in public forum like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by davillian(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
chatinent:

In your mind now, martial arts and boxing aren't included in military curricula. 😌

And reason am, if you become a threat, what are bullets for, man? 😌
They might be just basic
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by winner37(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
chatinent:

Choi. Same here. You still dey do army work?

I run make I no die young oooo
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by Hisimperialmaje(m): 6:35am On Jul 06, 2023
chatinent:

Boss please what would you advice a degree holder about going for service or switching to the military profession to aviod economy stagnation of our nation
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by chatinent: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hisimperialmaje:
Boss please what would you advice a degree holder about going for service or switching to the military profession to aviod economy stagnation of our nation

I would genuinely advise the person not to join the Nigerian military at any cost. Try freelance jobs.
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by riverbird: 6:36am On Jul 28, 2023
chatinent:

Not there anymore.

Patching my life after school.

Better my brother, Nigerian army is not what one can waste his time for, when I see all those old soldiers around the streets I just what motivates young vibrant boys and girls who are always eager to join the force.
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by chatinent: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2023
riverbird:

Better my brother, Nigerian army is not what one can waste his time for, when I see all those old soldiers around the streets I just what motivates young vibrant boys and girls who are always eager to join the force.

As in eh. It's not sth worthwhile.
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by riverbird: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2023
chatinent:

As in eh. It's not sth worthwhile.

Las las if person die from one bullet ur matter don close b that.
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by Mikedgr8(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bro, if I join the military now with my SSCE, is it possible I upgrade with my Bsc degree later on?
Re: My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training by chatinent: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Chatinent chatinent chatinent, how many times did I call you??
Three.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Are Subject To Sexual Harassment At Work More Often Than We Think!!! / Secondary School Teaching Vs Lecturing: Which Of These Two Jobs Should I Choose? / How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.