Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off (63020 Views)

Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by efficiencie(m): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJrIe4CxkwI?t=12

Amidst the pregnancy allegations from two prospective baby mamas, another lady calls out the Afrobeat singer, Davido for impregnating her and failing to pay her off.

This comes amidst the backlash trailing the singer for impregnating two women; one U.S. model, Anita Brown and a French lady, Ivanna Bay.
A lady identified as Chisom on TikTok alleges that she once had an intimate relationship with Davido which led to a pregnancy.

According to Chisom, the singer advised her to abort the baby with the promise of paying her N3M to keep her mouth shot. However, she alleged that O.B.O refused to pay the amount after terminating the baby.

In a now-deleted video, she shared chats she had with the 'Unavailable' singer and how he threatened her not to make the issue public.

"I was a victim of Davido too, I was once pregnant for Davido, He told me to aborrt it and promised to give me N10Million, I agreed and aborted the Baby but Davido never fulfilled his promises, he didn't Give me my N10Million," she said in part.

She further shared a photo of Davido in her bed, a video of herself while at backstage with the singer, and an alleged chat they had where he promised to pay her for aborting the baby.

Stupid women love and gravitate towards irresponsible men.
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Revolva(m): 8:59am On Jul 04, 2023
if this is truth chisom the you are a foolish creature.....dem don guy..u....no 10 milla for u....u are a one night stnd..an olosho
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by descarado: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2023
Chizaam2008:

Do I forbid condoms? NO!
Please, gattat!
If you smoke GANJA and are too lazy to 'withdraw' while 'releasing'. . . mayby you should hire a body guard to pull your pehnis out of a pusssy if you are too lazy to move.

Nonsense!
Kanwulia kiss
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by godofuck231: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2023
Of ashawoe carry belle how that one take concern LASMA officer
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Blackman101: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2023
hehehe na who lose abeg.
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Mom007(f): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Foolish and useless girls. Is getting pregnant and aborting it now a job? Or business that you should get paid for? This world has really lost it. Evil things that should never even be spoken of, are now publicized for the sake of publicity! Tueh!
As for David, that guy is probably a ritualist. All you ladies continue spreading your legs and collecting his sperm Una hear... I have nothing more to say.
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by alizma: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2023
Dpen11:
Shame on you,this one thinks she will trend

Check my signature for your Academic assignments and contact me😉
There is no need checking your signature because you definitely have nothing to offer, if you do, you won't be too fast to castigate and insult someone against her claim without evidence.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by chipet67(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2023
Women are no longer shameless o
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Lobotomy02: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Omo, Davido ti do awon omo lo bi weyrey. grin

O do won without rubber idabobo ni sha

O ro kun, ro won l'oyun lo bi bastar...d cheesy
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by RussellRutherfo: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2023
Snowx:
Oh Lord I save my fellow genuine singles looking for a wife..some girls in this generation are nothing to write home about

Imaginea girl I am dating..she doesn't have any skill, I wanted to upgrade herto ICT she said she won't come near computer but she's on TikTok dancing si sometimes and uploading pictures of herself and her bestie..

All she wanted to do is make up..which I don't like
Learn another skill or come with me to my shop so you will know my Business, she said no..na only make up she wan do where she will be going out to hotels to visit her clients or staying in her shop to gossip.

I have ghosted Her

Girls of this generation are so brainless that sometimes it is hard to imagine one will marry one of them. Imagine, many of these girls getting pregnant and aborting for Davido with their one night stands will still have a guy on the side that they will be fooling to marriage.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by HoneySwag(f): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2023
Kingsley34:

Oga how is it Davido fault here
Davido needs to start to suing all these slut for defamation of character...
If to say davido na one poor guy, nobody for hear am oh
The problem here is that he kept a relationship with all of them, no one was a one night stand.
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Rushna27(f): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2023
Davidoooooo....d correct donor of spermotology
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Rushna27(f): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2023
Correct donor
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Sammy5413(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2023
Chisom flower has been deflowered
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Genuine1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Shameless woman
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by schoolboymatt(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
that ashewo is now becoming a normal profession scares the shit outer me.
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Chizaam2008: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
lexy2014:

how does lady getting pregnant for a man make her a victim?

See kweshun for INEC oooooo

Are you related to 'SAN IKPEAZU' by any chance?
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Chizaam2008: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
descarado:

Kanwulia kiss

I SAY: WE ARE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVING!!!! kiss

Whobedatte:

Kwanliajara written all over this comment . Lol

Kai! See butchering of my poor name. grin

1 Like

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Chizaam2008: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
CHIGIM:

Please answer the are u faithful
Na that one i wan hear.

Yes, I am faithful. . . to myself! cool

1 Like

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Fireson: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Shameless women everywhere .

Meanwhile, Are you looking for the best solar street light fit for your project?
✨High power, enlarged capacity led module design;
✨Adopt high-efficiency mono solar panel and new lithium battery;
✨Support remote control, self-developed intelligent control system.
Get customized solutions at the best price for your business and projects!
WhatsApp: + 2347030555715
www.mekatrice.com
#solarenergy #mekatricesolar #globalnews
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by descarado: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chizaam2008:

I SAY: WE ARE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVING!!!! kiss

Kai! See butchering of my poor name. grin
Mgbeke kiss kiss
You light up this place anytime you show face

Tuala grin
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Chidolalar: 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
spencekat:
Lol.Bro,na the only way to stop CD breakage.Enough Lube(KY Jelly) on the CD,na fire down with full force,e no fit break.Lie Lie.

What is d full name of dat lube KY jelly. And where can one get it
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by damoobaba: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
yinkus6750:
Fame and promiscuity are two different things.
Why is OBO this loose?

Its d way of musicians, who told you psquare, 2face, kizz daniel, burna, wizkid etc are not loose?
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Thegamingorca(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Subonbon:
See person mouth like satellite dish...

Lmao
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by spencekat(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chidolalar:

What is d full name of dat lube KY jelly. And where can one get it
@Pharmacy or Chemist shops.KY Jelly is just a name of a sex lubricant .
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Chizaam2008: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
descarado:

Mgbeke kiss kiss
You light up this place anytime you show face

Tuala grin

Na real 'MgbekeTT"! cheesy
As constant as the Northern Star. . . .No dulling. . . . . grin
No changes in my fun-loving spirit since 2008.
Despite the efforts and evil works of the " EGBEKEGBES "!
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Ebeano49(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
I am reluctant to over criticize Davido. I will probably do worse if I have access to his money, fame, and pick of most beautiful girls around.
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Chidolalar: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
spencekat:
@Pharmacy or Chemist shops.KY Jelly is just a name of a sex lubricant .

Ok it makes d condom on your penis slippery to avoid tear while having sex. Well, I still feel it might not be 100% guaranteed for d condom not to tear after applying it.
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by spencekat(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
Chidolalar:

Ok it makes d condom on your penis slippery to avoid tear while having sex. Well, I still feel it might not be 100% guaranteed for d condom not to tear after applying it.
It helps 90 percent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) / CUTE PHOTO: Wizkid Strikes A Pose With Patoranking’s Son. / Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.