Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off (63024 Views)

Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Charly68: 5:22am On Jul 04, 2023
Men can make mistake but it is no longer a mistake to repeat a mistake .. to manage a single woman meaningfully is a task not to talk of managing many heartless lustful women who can do anything to win the love of a man. The guy must be careful to avoid serious spiritual disaster. . There are issues that money can not resolve in humans life.. if he wants to enjoy.tne blessings that God has given to him ,he.better follow the humble path of his father who is a billionaire and yet remain focussed in his business .
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by EmperorFred: 5:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Nchoje34:

Even condom no dey 100% sure.....kiss way i use last time tear....no dey cap lyk small pikin abeg
You dn run HIV test?
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Akujuriobi: 5:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Men Should be careful with women, don't just jump into them but becareful to get a good one.
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by DWJOBScom(m): 5:31am On Jul 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You're a victim? How?
You saw bedding him as a trophy now you're playing victim.
As for Davido, may God save him from waywardness. He should quit embarrassing himself.

Louder please
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by nosa2ekundayo: 5:47am On Jul 04, 2023
Nchoje34:

Even condom no dey 100% sure.....kiss way i use last time tear....no dey cap lyk small pikin abeg

You say kiss tear? Bro try dey avoid the pink hole in its bushy state....Na wisdom I dey give u so.... better still give her a good shaving cream to use first....kiss tear?....no no no no
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by tosyne2much(m): 5:48am On Jul 04, 2023
Guiness suppose give Davido award for "Flesh to Flesh" cheesy
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:55am On Jul 04, 2023
Chizaam2008:

Do I forbid condoms? NO!
Please, gattat!
If you smoke GANJA and are too lazy to 'withdraw' while 'releasing'. . . mayby you should hire a body guard to pull your pehnis out of a pusssy if you are too lazy to move.

Nonsense!

Kia

There’s God ooooooooo 🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by purplerope: 6:06am On Jul 04, 2023
This Davido Sef

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by CHIGIM: 6:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Chizaam2008:

Do I forbid condoms? NO!
Please, gattat!
If you smoke GANJA and are too lazy to 'withdraw' while 'releasing'. . . mayby you should hire a body guard to pull your pehnis out of a pusssy if you are too lazy to move.

Nonsense!

Please answer the are u faithful
Na that one i wan hear.
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Satazaa: 6:28am On Jul 04, 2023
Chizaam2008:
What a disgrace.
Na only him wan get pehnis? undecided
I am sure Chioma has a disease, the reason he married her by force and by fire. . . and she agreed too?
Anyway. . . she stayed with Davido while they were dating and he was just as irresponsible.
Chioma go raise hand say she get husband or DOG? undecided
Serves her right! Brilliant and best response

If she had stayed away from Davido. . . Ifeanyi would still be alive today.
But, she must marry THE DOG!
Twa!
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Kemadealadire(f): 6:51am On Jul 04, 2023
Smh.
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by obaidan: 6:53am On Jul 04, 2023
all these daughters of jezebel.....olosho dey claim right.....female olosho dey attack male olosho

In all these news i have not see Davido raped me or slept with me by force...so no problems at all as far as i am concerned
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Cromagnon: 6:57am On Jul 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You're a victim? How?
As for Davido, may God save him from waywardness. He should quit embarrassing himself.
how is he embarrassing himself?
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Deepthoughts: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJrIe4CxkwI?t=12

Amidst the pregnancy allegations from two prospective baby mamas, another lady calls out the Afrobeat singer, Davido for impregnating her and failing to pay her off.

This comes amidst the backlash trailing the singer for impregnating two women; one U.S. model, Anita Brown and a French lady, Ivanna Bay.
A lady identified as Chisom on TikTok alleges that she once had an intimate relationship with Davido which led to a pregnancy.

According to Chisom, the singer advised her to abort the baby with the promise of paying her N3M to keep her mouth shot. However, she alleged that O.B.O refused to pay the amount after terminating the baby.

In a now-deleted video, she shared chats she had with the 'Unavailable' singer and how he threatened her not to make the issue public.

"I was a victim of Davido too, I was once pregnant for Davido, He told me to aborrt it and promised to give me N10Million, I agreed and aborted the Baby but Davido never fulfilled his promises, he didn't Give me my N10Million," she said in part.

She further shared a photo of Davido in her bed, a video of herself while at backstage with the singer, and an alleged chat they had where he promised to pay her for aborting the baby.
This Davido Don turn to obo sniper,him no de miss target ooh!.
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by dicksonadams(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2023
Puss360:
Next week, I go post say I don comot 2 belle for Davido... As e be say this June/July na OBO month....

but want your parents or brothers and sisters see the post?
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by AmazingELixir: 7:27am On Jul 04, 2023
cool cool cool

As far as no case of sexual assault is established, Davido is good to go.

Any humanoid here with more than one body count blaming and insulting Davido must develop constipation in their next meal.
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Anny69: 7:46am On Jul 04, 2023
Did she say "victim"? angry He force you to spread your legs?! What a fool!
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by phemmyfour: 7:48am On Jul 04, 2023
Dpen11:
Shame on you,this one thinks she will trend

Check my signature for your Academic assignments and contact me😉
Women deceiving women until it happens to them.
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Pls pls pls guys ,for me, personally,I like the young man ,davido,buh definitely NOT a fans of his music style,more like Afropop pls..my point is his style of music is definitely NOT afrobeat angry..abi I no no wetin afrobeat mean again ni He hasn't done one track that comes close to that genre created exclusive by the legend , Fela kuti!,stop ascribing every stupid looking artiste with fake dreadlock,dinghy studio released track as afrobeat!!!!davido can impregrate his dog for all I care buh pls he's no afrobeat artiste,not even burna..the mixed up the bulsh1t !we are no fool angry

1 Like

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Godsonkemz(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2023
She should be ashamed of herself. Any sensible man who had interest in her before washing her dirty linen in the public would surely lose interest.
Money you no get am from Davido, now you have lost the dignity you had throwing your pussy up and down to celebrities and bringing it up to the public space. Are you not a prostitute.
Davido asking you to abort the baby and not to make it public was for your own good because it would have no effect on him if you choose to make it public as you have done.
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by remzytimer: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2023
*Copied*

Dear Candidates and Colleagues,
Please pass or share this information to your Mosque/ Church members, group chats, NYSC members, children, family and friends who are seriously job hunting.

WARNING:
if anybody invites you for a job interview to any of the following addresses below: DO NOT GO!!!

1. Plot 5, Voda Paint Plc,University Press House, Fumec Bus Stop Off Adeniyi Jones Ogba Lagos.

2. 3rd floor, 8 Thomas Salako Street, Ogba Bus-Stop, Ikeja Lagos.

3. No 2, Sunday street, off Ikorodu, Palmgrove, Lagos

4. 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

5. HYINSCO Office. No. 4, 2nd floor, upward Sanitas outlet, Alara street, Off commercial avenue, Onike, Sabo Yaba, Lagos.

6. Plot 5, university press building, along industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.

7. 4B, Ogungbeye street Oppt African shine by cadbury bus stop, Agidingbi ikeja Lagos

8. Plot 14, Block A, Voda Paint, Surulere House, Off Fumec bus-stop, Surulere industrial road, Ogba, Lagos.

9. No 4, AlhajiOgungbeye Street off Amaraolu road, opposite Mega chicken bus stop by first gate, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

10)1, Olabisi close, MENDE, Maryland (Lagos resident only) HR *080-7464-5567*

11)32, olufemi Road, off ogunlana drive, Surulere Lagos, YDNJI.

12) 13, Ajumobi street, off Acme Road, Mega chicken bus stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

13) 6, Deji oyenuga Street, opposite Kehinde odusote Estate, Anthony Village.

14) No. 1 SHONOLA street OGBA

Others are at Egbeda, IKEJA behind Jabita hotel by Balogun bustop, ALAUSA, so many in Ibadan, Osun state. They are everywhere. now.

Send your family and friends the full address, date and time for the interview

PLEASE NOTE:
No 3 & 10 are ritualists. Please try to inform whoever you know to be careful and always inform someone else when going for any interview giving full address of Interview location and name.

Never ever go for Interviews at a place you never applied for a job. Even the ones you genuinely applied should be cross checked before the interview date.

Any interview invite that is less than 24hours before the date should be investigated and treated with caution!

These days messages are sent to our phones inviting people for a job you didn't apply for. They are likely these evil people!

BE WARNED DON'T BE A VICTIM
PLEASE SHARE This important information to job seekers, Friends, lo
ved ones, family members and friends, relatives.... *Copied from a Broadcast Source*
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Bigchristo: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2023
Chizaam2008:
What a disgrace.
Na only him wan get pehnis? undecided
I am sure Chioma has a disease, the reason he married her by force and by fire. . . and she agreed too?
Anyway. . . she stayed with Davido while they were dating and he was just as irresponsible.
Chioma go raise hand say she get husband or DOG? undecided
Serves her right!

If she had stayed away from Davido. . . Ifeanyi would still be alive today.
But, she must marry THE DOG!
Twa!
Your write up is so childish, You bank on one sided information to deliver your judgement and that’s too biased, think rationally and stop acting like a child,… Davido is a big star ⭐️ 60% of women he came in contact with want fair share of his wealth and want to taste the joysticks, I am pretty sure if you meet Davido today if you be woman you go sha wan collect quickie.. stop this rant 😂😂😂
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2023
grin

Very funny thread.
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Igboslayer: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2023
Ibo blacckmailers...Na every toto.. Davido dey chuck him p..nis. Omo ale, his blood is tainted with far easterners no wonder for his classless behaviour. See the elete gbongbon wey the shortman dey fuuuu.ck faaa
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Nobleou(m): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2023
Chizaam2008:

Do I forbid condoms? NO!
Please, gattat!

Nonsense!
Withdrawal method of sex doesn't prevent pregnancy...
Before you ejaculate, there is a pre-semen that comes out un-notice.

If u wan fuk raw do & if u wan use condom use to avoid stories
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Quebec91(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2023
Very shameless
ratiani6:
Shameless women everywhere
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Quebec91(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2023
cheesy
kingsways:
Are u sure he is not the one who impregnated the she-goat around my neighborhood
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Adabestseason(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2023
So your private part is a factor of production
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by LaughterLA: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2023
Nchoje34:

Stop using cheap condoms
Durex, rough rider etc are far stronger condoms

Since I treated infection I got from carelessly trusting a Nigeria girl
Durex and rough rider nor dey ever finish for my house and wallet
I add it to my monthly expenses now

1 Like

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by naturefellow(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You're a victim? How?
Alaye, abeg go find beta work.
Nairaland no be office! You're not even a mod.
Even NL web admin no get this kind time wey you get grin
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by naturefellow(m): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Free this guy nah.
Shee na all the girl for this world he impregnate niii

If you no get money no try this kain stunt ooo.
Even 2baba dey learn from davido.

2nd a second thought. THERE IS POWER IN NAME.
SOMEONE NAMED HIMSELF OBO. U DEY SHOUT OMO BABA OLOWO. HIM FAMILY DEY CALL AM OBO. what do you think

Anything that has hole he will dip.
So no blame am

have all the money in the world without common sense. You're still a poor man!
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by RussellRutherfo: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJrIe4CxkwI?t=12

Amidst the pregnancy allegations from two prospective baby mamas, another lady calls out the Afrobeat singer, Davido for impregnating her and failing to pay her off.

This comes amidst the backlash trailing the singer for impregnating two women; one U.S. model, Anita Brown and a French lady, Ivanna Bay.
A lady identified as Chisom on TikTok alleges that she once had an intimate relationship with Davido which led to a pregnancy.

According to Chisom, the singer advised her to abort the baby with the promise of paying her N3M to keep her mouth shot. However, she alleged that O.B.O refused to pay the amount after terminating the baby.

In a now-deleted video, she shared chats she had with the 'Unavailable' singer and how he threatened her not to make the issue public.

"I was a victim of Davido too, I was once pregnant for Davido, He told me to aborrt it and promised to give me N10Million, I agreed and aborted the Baby but Davido never fulfilled his promises, he didn't Give me my N10Million," she said in part.

She further shared a photo of Davido in her bed, a video of herself while at backstage with the singer, and an alleged chat they had where he promised to pay her for aborting the baby.

At this point. It is safe to say Davido is a murderer with blood on his hands. With all these babies he is been killing. This is why we need to be careful of people we regard as celebrities. I am not even concerned about his adultery but all these baby murders he is been paying off is wicked.

He needs to truly turn away from this great evil he has done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Churchill Reconcile? (Photo) / Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.