Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home (3836 Views)

Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father / Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by helinues: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2023
Abagworo:

I don't believe "sit at home" is a big issue at all. What Southeast needs is peace, reconciliation and security. It is a grand conspiracy to create and sustain insecurity in Southeast because it was developing too fast because of hitherto peaceful atmosphere.

Should the whole region be paralyzing business activities every Monday just because Kanu is being locked up?

Try and see things from the bigger picture

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by helinues: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2023
Adaisback:
Liwapu nsi onu. Ekwensu! Is Awka sitting at home? Is Owerri sitting at home? You are from Abia state , face there and join Oti to make it a better place and leave Anambra state alone. Seun , warn him o coz if he try any nonsense in Anambra state, we will shoot him point blank.

grin cheesy

If Ada can change, then we can have the hope that God might touch gidgiddy and his likes from spirit of wishing evil to their own region

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

And it is to the shame of your useless government that they have no capacity to stop sit at home, wether done voluntarily or not.

People like this will be there talking nonsense like Ifeanyi Uba, people will again sit at home next Monday

I agree with you the government isn't living up to expectation if not Nnamdi Kanu would have been given Adaka Boro treatment by Gen Ironsi since, so I join you in blaming the uselessness of FG.But to be honest Biafra agitation is the most useless,bloody and costly and worthless adventure of this century some scammers dragged ndi Igbo into.No gain but loses both politically,economically and lost of live.
Ndi Igbo fighting to restore Biafra is like the Serbs agitating to restore former Yugoslavia.That is a malaria dream.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by mrvitalis(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2023
Dragnet007:
Without been emotional, look deeply the struggle has been hijacked you don't hurt yourself for your enemy to pity you, what have they achieved with the sit at home?
The Fg is wrong for disobeying court order, but we are destroying the economy of south east and loosing investors.
Can you show me your post asking FG to obey the court order

Are you saying FG is enemy of igbos?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by mrvitalis(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2023
onumadu:

I see you as one of the sensible Igbo in this forum, so please don't ruin your hard earned reputation here.
This logic makes no sense at all.
You mean that if Kanu is not released, then Ndigbo should commit collective suicide?
What type of logic is that?
A smart person can even easily see that serious haters of Ndigbo inside and outside Nigeria would HAPPILY keep Kanu in jail for the rest of his life provided that Igbo continue to destroy their own economy in the East. In fact those haters of Ndigbo are still keeping Kanu because they see what Igbos are doing to THEMSELVES because of it. Why should they release Kanu then?
Had these sit at home enforcers successfully shut down the whole country, then one may believe that Kanu can be released. But no, everybody else in Nigeria is jeejeely doing business and developing, except South East.
Even across the bridge in Asaba, business is booming, and south east Igbos are now building houses and other businesses there instead of Onitsha across the bridge. angry undecided
Nwanne e, anybody supporting this sit at home should be considered a complete goat and enemy of Ndigbo.
Nnewi people have had it. And if care is not taken, Biafra idea will die a natural death starting from Nnewi.
Nobody likes idiocy in Nnewi.
As an igbo man no body can force igbos to do what they don't like... If majority of igbos don't want to sit at home they won't

That's the truth

Attack the problem from the cause simple

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by onumadu: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

As an igbo man no body can force igbos to do what they don't like... If majority of igbos don't want to sit at home they won't

That's the truth

Attack the problem from the cause simple

I was believing that until I visited home to see things for myself first hand.
The TRUTH is that TERRORISTS successfully frightened people into submission by killing innocent people who disobeyed the sit at home.
If you are in South East (and not in diaspora) you will acknowledge this truth as well.
I'm not saying that there are no people sitting at home in protest of Kanu's detention. But MAJORITY (about 95%) are sitting at home out of FEAR.
I decided to use the term "terrorists" to describe the enforcers of sit at home, because that is exactly what they are.
They use fear to force our people to sit at home. That is why it has been hard to end it.
But with what Uba and Nnewi people are aiming to do, that fear will gradually die a natural death, and people will stop sitting at home.
Being from Nnewi, I know exactly how BITTER our people feel about that sit at home.
That is why Uba will succeed. cool

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by mrvitalis(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2023
onumadu:

I was believing that until I visited home to see things for myself first hand.
The TRUTH is that TERRORISTS successfully frightened people into submission by killing innocent people who disobeyed the sit at home.
If you are in South East (and not in diaspora) you will acknowledge this truth as well.
I'm not saying that there are no people sitting at home in protest of Kanu's detention. But MAJORITY (about 95%) are sitting at home out of FEAR.
I decided to use the term "terrorists" to describe the enforcers of sit at home, because that is exactly what they are.
They use fear to force our people to sit at home. That is why it has been hard to end it.
But with what Uba and Nnewi people are aiming to do, that fear will gradually die a natural death, and people will stop sitting at home.
Being from Nnewi, I know exactly how BITTER our people feel about that sit at home.
That is why Uba will succeed. cool
Bros u know if kanu is released today sit out home would end abi? When not we focuse on that one... Leave the more difficult one

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by HitlerWasRight: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2023
Cyberterror:
South east is not an important economic region of the country anyway. Only trading goes on there. Besides, the majority of Igbos live outside the south east. The FG isn't bothered about your sit at at home.

SE is a glorified cemetery
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by onumadu: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Bros u know if kanu is released today sit out home would end abi? When not we focuse on that one... Leave the more difficult one

I have this theory that even if Kanu is released today, sit at home will continue, but I don't want to waste time arguing that academic point.
The enforcers of sit at home won't even listen to Kanu.
Keep in mind that IPOB and even Kanu himself has SEVERALLY denounced the sit at home and distanced from it, but it continued.
Why?
What I have seen in these years is that Kanu has actually lost control. I mean, how do you control an armed person if you are not more armed yourself?
This thing is deeper than most ordinary Igbo think.
The simplest way for Ndigbo to regain their senses and their future is to fight the sit at home to a standstill.
Only then would Kanu even stand a chance of being released.
The Kanu saga is proof that Ndigbo need real leadership, and that is what people like Sen Ifeanyi Uba is practically providing at this point.
Igbo are not known for being cowards and fools.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by Kam2021: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2023
gidgiddy:
It is most unfortunate that Ifeanyi Ubah has chosen to join the likes of Governor Uzodimma, Governor Soludo and Governor Mba to Embarrass himself over sit home

These three Governors vowed to end sit at home, brought out security force, urged people to go out

People ignored all three Governors and kept sitting at home every Monday to this day

Now Senator Ifeanyi Ubah has repeated this failed method by invading his own home town with AVG(Anambra Vigilante Group) in a pointless propaganda move. Ifeanyi Uba went to his own home town, Nnewi, with all the vigilante he could find, and met empty streets

Not one person came out to cheer Ifeanyi Uba in his own hometown, they sat at home. What an embarrassment

Ifeanyi Uba knows what has to be done to end sit at home, he knows he should tell the government to obey court judgment and release Nnamdi Kanu

Rather than do that, he chooses to do what Governors have done and failed? Nawah for Ifeanyi Ubah

You are an ENEMY OF PROGRESS TO THE SOUTH EAST. As you are supporting this evil ,hope you are ready to enjoy the harvest of what you sow?They should start banning your type from here

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by mrvitalis(m): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2023
onumadu:

I have this theory that even if Kanu is released today, sit at home will continue, but I don't want to waste time arguing that academic point.
The enforcers of sit at home won't even listen to Kanu.
Keep in mind that IPOB and even Kanu himself has SEVERALLY denounced the sit at home and distanced from it, but it continued.
Why?
What I have seen in these years is that Kanu has actually lost control. I mean, how do you control an armed person if you are not more armed yourself?
This thing is deeper than most ordinary Igbo think.
The simplest way for Ndigbo to regain their senses and their future is to fight the sit at home to a standstill.
Only then would Kanu even stand a chance of being released.
The Kanu saga is proof that Ndigbo need real leadership, and that is what people like Sen Ifeanyi Uba is practically providing at this point.
Igbo are not known for being cowards and fools.
Anyone of the Biafra agitators that refused to listen to kanu would be crushed it's that easy

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by Sergio101(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

But u know obeying Court order n releasing kanu would end the sit at home abi?

So why not attack the root cause instead of the symptoms

Nah u won't because u is a hypocrite somebody na abi no be so?

Bro the whole thing is Tangled.....but let me ask you.

If you are to be a championeer of Biafran Agitation today, will you have the conscience to Lock IGBOS up for complete one week?.

Ekpa is getting it very very wrong.

There's one comment I saw in front page about Anambra being the lead of the great IGBOS and I must say there's no truer word than that.

Since leadership of Igbo went to Abia (mnk) and Ebonyi (ekpa)...... IGBOS have been lagging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by onumadu: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Anyone of the Biafra agitators that refused to listen to kanu would be crushed it's that easy
Crushed by Kanu? How?
The armed terrorists who are enforcing sit at home are not listening to Kanu already. EOD.
If they did, they would have stopped since.
So, how can Kanu stop them?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by Kam2021: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2023
onumadu:

Nne deme.
These idiotic cowards want to force every Igbo to have a miserable and hopeless future like themselves.
But they will not succeed.
Sit at home is already ending in Nnewi.
The effort will be sustained.
A few of them will be used as example to warn others off.
Nnewi will be their burial ground if they don't stay away.
Their doom is already here..they will go and do sit at home in their grave..ndiala
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by mrvitalis(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2023
onumadu:

Crushed by Kanu? How?
The armed terrorists who are enforcing sit at home are not listening to Kanu already. EOD.
If they did, they would have stopped since.
So, how can Kanu stop them?
You are only assuming

Everyone pushing for sit at home has said it's for kanu release

Release kanu stop giving them excuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by mrvitalis(m): 10:03am On Jul 04, 2023
Sergio101:

Bro the whole thing is Tangled.....but let me ask you.

If you are to be a championeer of Biafran Agitation today, will you have the conscience to Lock IGBOS up for complete one week?.

Ekpa is getting it very very wrong.

There's one comment I saw in front page about Anambra being the lead of the great IGBOS and I must say there's no truer word than that.

Since leadership of Igbo went to Abia (mnk) and Ebonyi (ekpa)...... IGBOS have been lagging
No body can lock igbos in if they don't want to
... That's it

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by Sergio101(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

No body can lock igbos in if they don't want to
... That's it

Unless if you ain't in east currently.

Because if you are, you will know that people are tired of the sit at home but are staying indoor to avoid being scape goat of bullets

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2023
Cyberterror:
South east is not an important economic region of the country anyway. Only trading goes on there. Besides, the majority of Igbos live outside the south east. The FG isn't bothered about your sit at at home.

Do you know how much is made from Trading kid?

🤔
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by onumadu: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

You are only assuming

Everyone pushing for sit at home has said it's for kanu release

Release kanu stop giving them excuse

And if a hater of Ndigbo (and there are MANY of them these days) becomes president and decides never to release Kanu, then what?
Igbo will continue to destroy their own future, for ever?
If you believe that, then you don't know Ndigbo. Or maybe you don't know Nnewi people at all.
We didn't become great (even by continental standards) by being lazy and sitting at home, wasting valuable WORK DAYS.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by Dragnet007: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Can you show me your post asking FG to obey the court order

Are you saying FG is enemy of igbos?
I saw what you did there.
I have done my part in asking Fg to obey the court order.
I don't think you need any proof for that, the sit at home is not yielding any results hard truth.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Adaisback:
imagine? Our parents and loved ones are suffering. This present regime is the worst ever, no food anywhere and he wickedly wants our loved ones to die in the name of sit at home. That Gidygidy or whatever he calls himself is not a true nwafor igbo. Am suspecting that his mom played a fast one on his dad. Nwahu bu complete onye Fulani.

Hahaha I doubt you are Igbo Adaisback.

What's the name of your umuAda kindred?

When true Igbo sons like Gidygidy is speaking and advocating for a better Igboland by sovereignty, you should keep Quiet and listen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

So why did you have to lie that people are observing sit at home voluntarily?

He is telling no lies, we love the sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by gidgiddy: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

I agree with you the government isn't living up to expectation if not Nnamdi Kanu would have been given Adaka Boro treatment by Gen Ironsi since, so I join you in blaming the uselessness of FG.But to be honest Biafra agitation is the most useless,bloody and costly and worthless adventure of this century some scammers dragged ndi Igbo into.No gain but loses both politically,economically and lost of live.
Ndi Igbo fighting to restore Biafra is like the Serbs agitating to restore former Yugoslavia.That is a malaria dream.

And that is the Nigeria that Nigerians should start getting used, a country without peace. No country built on injustice ever knows peace. This is not about Nnamdi Kanu, if Nigeria was a country built on justice and equity, there would be no Nnamdi Kanu. The man has been in detention for 2 years, there is even less peace now than two years ago

Nigerians are the only people in the world who expect peace to come from a mountain of injustice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by gidgiddy: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2023
Kam2021:
You are an ENEMY OF PROGRESS TO THE SOUTH EAST. As you are supporting this evil ,hope you are ready to enjoy the harvest of what you sow?They should start banning your type from here

Nigerians are the only people in the world who expect peace to come from a mountain of injustice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by enemybulldozer(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Antiurchins:
Finally, finally the truth is dawning on the SE, that those who claimed they came to liberate them, created the terror environment that is consuming them. It is a case of "holy, holy Nnamdi Kanu is anoda savior" creating ESN/UGM to annihilate his own people, destroy their land and cripple their economy. Ironically, Igbos feel safer in Lagos/SW and the North than they feel in their homeland. Has Nnamdi Kanu really saved the Igbo or has he brought them grief, sorrow, deprivation, devastation, poverty and terrorism?
The people of SE knows the truth. Kanu and IPOB are not the problem rather, it is the APC government and their bid to stop IPOB by force is the problem. The APC have resorted to media lies and propaganda just to paint IPOB black.. They think we are all stupid but little did they know that most of us are very much on ground with our eyes fixed on the ball. No amount of lies and propaganda can twist the narratives or facts.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

God bless you, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

He is telling no lies, we love the sit at home.

Just say you not we.
My kids are happy going to school on mondays without harrasment while me and my wife goes to work too that is because no terrorist is enforcing stupid sit at home in Abia state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by anungangampu: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2023
enemybulldozer:
The people of SE knows the truth. Kanu and IPOB are not the problem rather, it is the APC government and their bid to stop IPOB by force is the problem. The APC have resorted to media lies and propaganda just to paint IPOB black.. They think we are all stupid but little did they know that most of us are very much on ground with our eyes fixed on the ball. No amount of lies and propaganda can twist the narratives or facts.
There is no truth other than the most peaceful and fast developing region in Nigeria is now the most terrorised place. Whether Apc or Not, I don't think any of them reside in the South East. If Nnamdi Kanu is the redeemer why can't he suffer like others than using innocent lives and a whole region to catch up.
The division that will come next to south east will be next than nothing.
Nnamdi Kanu is the enemy of Ndi-igbo if you really understand what Ndi-igbo need now is not another Ojukwu but a rallying mind to make East peaceful and to draw back investment. Nnamdi Kanu fail in that.
The north today would exterminate religion fanatism to bring peace to their region but most of you are holding to a manipulator to bring you to the truth.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

Just say you not we.
My kids are happy going to school on mondays without harrasment while me and my wife goes to work too that is because no terrorist is enforcing stupid sit at home in Abia state.

Hahahaha where in Abia state please?😄

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2023
enemybulldozer:

Self deception is the worst form of deception. It is akin to spiritual blindness. Nigerians want the Igbos to accept injustice and subjugation as norm. It will never happen. They will watch and see how peace and progress will continue to elude them. All the evil things they do shall exact the necessary comeuppance in due time.
If they have learned nothing from Buhari's eight years of desolation then they are not only naive but recklessly so.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by anungangampu: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2023
Sergio101:

Unless if you ain't in east currently.

Because if you are, you will know that people are tired of the sit at home but are staying indoor to avoid being scape goat of bullets
Don't mind them. Some are just wicked and useless
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2023
anungangampu:

There is no truth other than the most peaceful and fast developing region in Nigeria is now the most terrorised place. Whether Apc or Not, I don't think any of them reside in the South East. If Nnamdi Kanu is the redeemer why can't he suffer like others than using innocent lives and a whole region to catch up.
The division that will come next to south east will be next than nothing.
Nnamdi Kanu is the enemy of Ndi-igbo if you really understand what Ndi-igbo need now is not another Ojukwu but a rallying mind to make East peaceful and to draw back investment. Nnamdi Kanu fail in that.
The north today would exterminate religion fanatism to bring peace to their region but most of you are holding to a manipulator to bring you to the truth.

Stop capping bullshit and help us advocate for Biafra If you really love us this much and has good thoughts for us as you portray.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking Timipire Sylva’s Disqualification / 2024 Budget: No Fire Brigade Approach – Senator Adeola / 157 Crude Oil Theft Cases Recorded In One Week - NNPCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.