Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,585 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home (3831 Views)

Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father / Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by Jcoleworld911: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2023
SonofLothbrok:

Lol Nnewi that have the poorest billionaires in Anambra State. You just dey over hype

Authur Eze, Ayaokus, Cubana, Okwuosa, offors and me aka young billionaire. We are not from Nnewi and we made our money with out joining politics.

Ifeanyi uba is a small boy.

You’re not from Anambra, better stop deceiving yourself

Attachee by force
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

And that is the Nigeria that Nigerians should start getting used, a country without peace. No country built on injustice ever knows peace. This is not about Nnamdi Kanu, if Nigeria was a country built on justice and equity, there would be no Nnamdi Kanu. The man has been in detention for 2 years, there is even less peace now than two years ago

Nigerians are the only people in the world who expect peace to come from a mountain of injustice

Yes there is a lot of injustice in Nigeria which can be solved through political engagement but we have today is opportunist and criminals disguised as freedom fighters taking advantage to even inflict more pains on already suffering Igbos.The people you force to sit at home on mondays or any other day you chooses don't you think it is an injustice against them?Imagine Ekpa calling for one week sit at home while he enjoys with his family in Finland.Na mumu dey worry all of una.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by anungangampu: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Stop capping bullshit and help us advocate for Biafra If you really love us this much and has good thoughts for us as you portray.
You don't need Baifra. Nnamdi Kanu is as ignorant as most of you who haven't made a step out of South East nor a cent to know how igbos are positioned in Nigeria. From day one I knew Nnamdi Kanu Biafra will impoverish igbos the more and the highest hit will be those in South East. We don't need Biafra when you have your richest men building Estate outside your region.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Hahahaha where in Abia state please?😄

Why should I give a terrorist my address? grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by mrvitalis(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2023
onumadu:

And if a hater of Ndigbo (and there are MANY of them these days) becomes president and decides never to release Kanu, then what?
Igbo will continue to destroy their own future, for ever?
If you believe that, then you don't know Ndigbo. Or maybe you don't know Nnewi people at all.
We didn't become great (even by continental standards) by being lazy and sitting at home, wasting valuable WORK DAYS.

We would continue... There is no prove one day sit at home is harming the economy of South East... Most people moved their business to other days simple

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by endy69: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2023
gidgiddy:
It is most unfortunate that Ifeanyi Ubah has chosen to join the likes of Governor Uzodimma, Governor Soludo and Governor Mba to Embarrass himself over sit home

These three Governors vowed to end sit at home, brought out security force, urged people to go out

People ignored all three Governors and kept sitting at home every Monday to this day

Now Senator Ifeanyi Ubah has repeated this failed method by invading his own home town with AVG(Anambra Vigilante Group) in a pointless propaganda move. Ifeanyi Uba went to his own home town, Nnewi, with all the vigilante he could find, and met empty streets

Not one person came out to cheer Ifeanyi Uba in his own hometown, they sat at home. What an embarrassment

Ifeanyi Uba knows what has to be done to end sit at home, he knows he should tell the government to obey court judgment and release Nnamdi Kanu

Rather than do that, he chooses to do what Governors have done and failed? Nawah for Ifeanyi Ubah

Shut up you fool. You terrorise our people and come here to write shits. Business men and women should lock down their shops because one fugitive in Finland says so? Social disobedience should be voluntarily, why kill people that refuse to seat at home? All of you are idiots. Cowards. Let that idiot Akpamu come to South East and join the seat at home. I be think say my people wise wallahi 🙄. Only that those Governors are fools too, make me the Governor of any of those and watch as I go clear those idiots with fake charms. They want to fight herdsmen killing people in the SE, still herdsmen enter Enugu village go kill people go freely. I wish I was a Governor of any state in the SE, you typing this nonsense would be in trouble because I will track and get you

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

Why should I give a terrorist my address? grin

Sorry you are not from Abia state.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2023
anungangampu:

You don't need Baifra. Nnamdi Kanu is as ignorant as most of you who haven't made a step out of South East nor a cent to know how igbos are positioned in Nigeria. From day one I knew Nnamdi Kanu Biafra will impoverish igbos the more and the highest hit will be those in South East. We don't need Biafra when you have your richest men building Estate outside your region.

Hahaha it's amazing how you seem to know what we want when you don't have our interest at heart, very very Amazing.

Look, nobody cares about our wealth outside Igboland.

We want what we want .

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by gidgiddy: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

Yes there is a lot of injustice in Nigeria which can be solved through political engagement but we have today is opportunist and criminals disguised as freedom fighters taking advantage to even inflict more pains on already suffering Igbos.The people you force to sit at home on mondays or any other day you chooses don't you think it is an injustice against them?Imagine Ekpa calling for one week sit at home while he enjoys with his family in Finland.Na mumu dey worry all of una.

Ekpa is in Europe calling for sit home in Nigeria? I can also stay in Nigeria and call for 1 month sit at home in India. Anybody can call for sit at home

However, if your government has no capacity to end the sit at home, they should negotiate with those calling for it. Theres no way out, either negotiate or watch helplessly as people carry on sitting at home

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by gidgiddy: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2023
endy69:

Shut up you fool. You terrorise our people and come here to write shits. Business men and women should lock down their shops because one fugitive in Finland says so? Social disobedience should be voluntarily, why kill people that refuse to seat at home? All of you are idiots. Cowards. Let that idiot Akpamu come to South East and join the seat at home. I be think say my people wise wallahi 🙄. Only that those Governors are fools too, make me the Governor of any of those and watch as I go clear those idiots with fake charms. They want to fight herdsmen killing people in the SE, still herdsmen enter Enugu village go kill people go freely. I wish I was a Governor of any state in the SE, you typing this nonsense would be in trouble because I will track and get you

if your government has no capacity to end the sit at home, they should negotiate with those calling for it. They want the release of Nnamdi Kanu in accodance with court judgment. Theres no way out, either negotiate or watch helplessly as people carry on sitting at home

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by anungangampu: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Hahaha it's amazing how you seem to know what we want when you don't have our interest at heart, very very Amazing.

Look, nobody cares about our wealth outside Igboland.

We want what we want .

That's exactly the ignorance. Saying nobody cares about the igbos living outside igbo Land is the reason why scammer freedom fighter will always use some of your head cos they don't actually care about you living in igbo Land. They actually don't care too
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

Ekpa is in Europe calling for sit home in Nigeria? I can also stay in Nigeria and call for 1 month sit at home in India. Anybody can call for sit at home

However, if your government has no capacity to end the sit at home, they should negotiate with those calling for it. Theres no way out, either negotiate or watch helplessly as people carry on sitting at home

Well,FG led by Fulani/Yoruba alliance do not care so far as it is some bastards in Igbo land forcing their people to sit at home in Igboland.
That is why responsible Igbos like me are saying no to the nonsense.Onye ajuruaju adighi aju onwe ya.Since FG is not interested in our matter should we keep on destroying our home land?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by anungangampu: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

if your government has no capacity to end the sit at home, they should negotiate with those calling for it. They want the release of Nnamdi Kanu in accodance with court judgment. Theres no way out, either negotiate or watch helplessly as people carry on sitting at home
Nnamdi Kanu is a freedom fighter that can't even stay in prison for 10yrs for what he believes. Go and read about freedom fighter vs opportunist to see why he is not a freedom fighters but an opportunist who would do everything to be free to continue his extravagance life while using people means to survive to play games.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Sorry you are not from Abia state.

Thank you for your time.

So said the father of Abia state who knows all his children.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by anungangampu: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

Well,FG led by Fulani/Yoruba alliance do not care so far as it is some bastards in Igbo land forcing their people to sit at home in Igboland.
That is why responsible Igbos like me are saying no to the nonsense.Onye ajuruaju adighi aju onwe ya.Since FG is not interested in our matter should we keep on destroying our home land?
Leave some of this fools who think they are wise but can't even know when they are played. The best way to Paralyse igbos is to make their land unliveable so that they can be used as caricature. Some fools who doesn't know history thought they are hurting any one.
Some places in North has been unliveable since God knows when, how does it concern me in the South. Even if the whole South east goes to ruins it doesn't concern anyone in Abuja or Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

So said the father of Abia state who knows all his children.

Yes that's right, I own the land of Abia.😊

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2023
anungangampu:

That's exactly the ignorance. Saying nobody cares about the igbos living outside igbo Land is the reason why scammer freedom fighter will always use some of your head cos they don't actually care about you living in igbo Land. They actually don't care too

Sorry but we know who cares and who doesn't.

Let us worry about the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by anungangampu: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Sorry but we know who cares and who doesn't.

Let us worry about the outcome.

The outcome is more big men is leaving Ana igbo and you think it's on a small scale. But on a massive scale which it takes 2yrs from now to see it clearly.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by gidgiddy: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

If the FG is not interested in you then it further lends weight to the seperatist that Igbos have no business being part of Nigeria. If that is the case, then Nnamdi Kanu has been right all along. Theres no point pretending that all is well when it is not. Theres no hope of this sit at home ending any time soon

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2023
anungangampu:

The outcome is more big men is leaving Ana igbo and you think it's on a small scale. But on a massive scale which it takes 2yrs from now to see it clearly.

They will come back when the land needs them back, bet that with me.

For now, we dey, we dey our land and nothing is happening.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by anungangampu: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

They will come back when the land needs them back, bet that with me.

For now, we dey, we dey our land and nothing is happening.
The Bakassi in 2001 issue that created most Market in Lagos and liquidated Nnewi and Onitsha market. Those market hasn't returned to their glory after 23yrs and you think it would be easy for people to leave the shops and house they bought to start over again.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Yes that's right, I own the land of Abia.😊

Taa gba fuo from here.
Who dash you...na because of cheap data na him bring me and you together.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

Taa gba fuo from here.
Who dash you...na because of cheap data na him bring me and you together.

Stop shrieking and tell me where you are from in Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2023
anungangampu:

The Bakassi in 2001 issue that created most Market in Lagos and liquidated Nnewi and Onitsha market. Those market hasn't returned to their glory after 23yrs and you think it would be easy for people to leave the shops and house they bought to start over again.

Bakassi was not agitating for Biafra....

Bakassi was a security organisation which started out fine but got compromised by same greed wicked igbo politicians for their own self interest.

Bakassi is now what you have as vigilantes in Igbo lands.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Stop shrieking and tell me where you are from in Abia state.
Well I am from Bende lga.
What's the next question?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

Well I am from Bende lga.
What's the next question?

Lol Bende LGa is always on sit at home ....

Dry local government with zero productivities, have you seen the state of your police stations and government schools?

How many hotels and banks can be found in your LGA?

What activities aside Agriculture goes on in your LGA.

You lots love to suffer and smile a lot.

Unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by EmeeNaka: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
GeneralPula:

Lol..

Gidigiddy is always in support of anything that won’t help Igbos. He’s one pathetic being..
He is a terrorist. I don't know why Nairaland moderators hasn't banned those in support of IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by CarlosTheJackal: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

Thats what Nigeria is good at, producing terrorist groups rather than doing what is needed for peace to reign
you are mad. Everyday I pray for Kanu to die in that prison.

He is the problem of Ndigbo. You will soon join him In prison and death

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Lol Bende LGa is always on sit at home ....

Dry local government with zero productivities, have you seen the state of your police stations and government schools?

How many hotels and banks can be found in your LGA?

What activities aside Agriculture goes on in your LGA.

You lots love to suffer and smile a lot.

Unbelievable.

Do I live in my lga?
I am talking about umuahia and Aba where there is no sit at home.
Now are you satisfied I am from Abia state?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by ItisWell22(f): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
helinues:
grin cheesy

What I am yet to understand about this particular op is, is he saying he's happy the way the region is being paralysed every Monday?

If the op and his likes have ordinary poultry farm in any part of SE states, he won't be supporting the sit at home. Why should incarceration of one person lock millions of people at home every Monday?

Like howwwww? 😩

Imagine those touts who don’t care about the sufferings of our brethren, in the name of freedom fighting.

He’s obviously happy and supporting it…

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

Do I live in my lga?
I am talking about umuahia and Aba where there is no sit at home.
Now are you satisfied I am from Abia state?

Tell me which Nigerian government organisations and corporate business that are open today for business in ABA and umuahia?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by CarlosTheJackal: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

As an igbo man no body can force igbos to do what they don't like... If majority of igbos don't want to sit at home they won't

That's the truth

Attack the problem from the cause simple
my hometown is a ghost town because of Kanu and his miscreants. Sit at home is enforce by Kanu goons who main those that disobey it.

Death to Kanu and his supporters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do People Hate Tinubu And This Guy? (pics) / The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan / The Nigerian Judicial System And Human Rights : Your Summary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.