Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home (3832 Views)

Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father / Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Tell me which Nigerian government organisations and corporate business that are open today for business in ABA and umuahia?

Markets, banks and schools are open.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by DevilsEqual(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Lol Bende LGa is always on sit at home ....

Dry local government with zero productivities, have you seen the state of your police stations and government schools?

How many hotels and banks can be found in your LGA?

What activities aside Agriculture goes on in your LGA.

You lots love to suffer and smile a lot.

Unbelievable.

You murdered that man.. cheesy :Dwicked u

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by enemybulldozer(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
anungangampu:

There is no truth other than the most peaceful and fast developing region in Nigeria is now the most terrorised place. Whether Apc or Not, I don't think any of them reside in the South East. If Nnamdi Kanu is the redeemer why can't he suffer like others than using innocent lives and a whole region to catch up.
The division that will come next to south east will be next than nothing.
Nnamdi Kanu is the enemy of Ndi-igbo if you really understand what Ndi-igbo need now is not another Ojukwu but a rallying mind to make East peaceful and to draw back investment. Nnamdi Kanu fail in that.
The north today would exterminate religion fanatism to bring peace to their region but most of you are holding to a manipulator to bring you to the truth.
In your tone, the most peaceful and fast developing region in nigeria is now the most terrorised. The big question is, who caused it? courtesy of who?

You see, the way you lots reason makes me to always question your sanity.
So, you believe that kanu who has been in DSS solitary confinement for more than 2yrs now, is the one using SE and her people to catch up?
Oboy, this is the hight of madness that anyone can exhibit.

What exactly did kanu do that made you to tag him "enemy of Ndigbo". besides, why are you taking panadol over another persons headache?
Since when did you igbo haters started loving and caring for Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by mrvitalis(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
my hometown is a ghost town because of Kanu and his miscreants. Sit at home is enforce by Kanu goons who main those that disobey it.

Death to Kanu and his supporters
Kanu is in jail... Court has asked FG to release him

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by gidgiddy: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
you are mad. Everyday I pray for Kanu to die in that prison.

He is the problem of Ndigbo. You will soon join him In prison and death

If Kanu dies in prison things will be much than it is now and more crazy people will replace, then what was achieved?

This is the same mistake Nigeria made with Dikko Yusuf, the original founder of Boko haram. They killed him, Shekau took over, and Nigeria has been fighting for more than 10 years

But had government chose to talk to Dikko Yusuf rather than kill him, may be there would be peace today

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by anungangampu: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
enemybulldozer:
In your tone, the most peaceful and fast developing region in nigeria is now the most terrorised. The big question is, who caused it? courtesy of who?

You see, the way you lots reason makes me to always question your sanity.
So, you believe that kanu who has been in DSS solitary confinement for more than 2yrs now, is the one using SE and her people to catch up?
Oboy, this is the hight of madness that anyone can exhibit.

What exactly did kanu do that made you to tag him "enemy of Ndigbo". besides, why are you taking panadol over another persons headache?
Since when did you igbo haters started loving and caring for Igbo?
You don't love South east like any of us like it. Go and study German sentiment in World War 2 to understand how people like Nnamdi Kanu operates.
He has more wiling soldiers to die for him who are never do wells than those who raise South East to the level that made people like Nnamdi proud of it.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by BabaRamota1980: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
gidgiddy:
It is most unfortunate that Ifeanyi Ubah has chosen to join the likes of Governor Uzodimma, Governor Soludo and Governor Mba to Embarrass himself over sit home

These three Governors vowed to end sit at home, brought out security force, urged people to go out

People ignored all three Governors and kept sitting at home every Monday to this day

Now Senator Ifeanyi Ubah has repeated this failed method by invading his own home town with AVG(Anambra Vigilante Group) in a pointless propaganda move. Ifeanyi Uba went to his own home town, Nnewi, with all the vigilante he could find, and met empty streets

Not one person came out to cheer Ifeanyi Uba in his own hometown, they sat at home. What an embarrassment

Ifeanyi Uba knows what has to be done to end sit at home, he knows he should tell the government to obey court judgment and release Nnamdi Kanu

Rather than do that, he chooses to do what Governors have done and failed? Nawah for Ifeanyi Ubah

. Giddy says streets were empty, you said streets were full. One of you is lying
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by anungangampu: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Bakassi was not agitating for Biafra....

Bakassi was a security organisation which started out fine but got compromised by same greed wicked igbo politicians for their own self interest.

Bakassi is now what you have as vigilantes in Igbo lands.
I mean the issues pre-2000 Bakassi militia solved. Many people left south east in droves pre-2000 before introducing Bakassi. Those who left then haven't returned and they are the proponents of Trade fair and Alaba we have today.
Same thing is happening now and some of you don't know how serious it is until after some few years.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
anungangampu:

I mean the issues pre-2000 Bakassi militia solved. Many people left south east in droves pre-2000 before introducing Bakassi. Those who left then haven't returned and they are the proponents of Trade fair and Alaba we have today.
Same thing is happening now and some of you don't know how serious it is until after some few years.

When Biafra is achieved they will come back..

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Lol Bende LGa is always on sit at home ....

Dry local government with zero productivities, have you seen the state of your police stations and government schools?

How many hotels and banks can be found in your LGA?

What activities aside Agriculture goes on in your LGA.

You lots love to suffer and smile a lot.

Unbelievable.

Do you mean that to observe sit at home is an enjoyable? Are you even okay at all?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by anungangampu: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

Do you mean that to observe sit at home is an enjoyable? Are you even okay at all?

I did not say it was meant to be enjoyable, but
Everybody knows why we sit at home and that reason makes it enjoyable.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

If the FG is not interested in you then it further lends weight to the seperatist that Igbos have no business being part of Nigeria. If that is the case, then Nnamdi Kanu has been right all along. Theres no point pretending that all is well when it is not. Theres no hope of this sit at home ending any time soon

Nnamdi Kanu was dead wrong and can never be right. Picking up a fight you can't win is foolishness to say the least.
Yeah I am not even surprised at your last sentence because ipob is a criminal organisation that never cared for the very people they claim to be fighting for that is why it is too easy for them to kill their fellow Igbo who ventured outside on a day they imposed sit at home . That is why you can cannibalise on your fellow Igbo, kidnap your fellow Igbo for ransom and have beheaded many including a female soldier and her husband in front of her mother. Ipob ambitions is to lord it over us in Ignoland not to liberate anyone if not how can a nation of 30m people be forced to stay indoors for the sake of one man in prison, where have it happened before?
Even Ojukwu was locked up by Buhari after 1983 coup he never called for our people to perish because of it.

Finally responsible Igbos in position of leadership with the support of the masses willl continue to wage war against criminal elements in Igbo until they are defeated.
Ipob will never be allowed to take over Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by gidgiddy: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

Nnamdi Kanu was dead wrong and can never be right. Picking up a fight you can't win is foolishness to say the least.
Yeah I am not even surprised at your last sentence because ipob is a criminal organisation that never cared for the very people they claim to be fighting for that is why it is too easy for them to kill their fellow Igbo who ventured outside on a day they imposed sit at home . That is why you can cannibalise on your fellow Igbo, kidnap your fellow Igbo for ransom and have beheaded many including a female soldier and her husband in front of her mother. Ipob ambitions is to lord it over us in Ignoland not to liberate anyone if not how can a nation of 30m people be forced to stay indoors for the sake of one man in prison, where have it happened before?
Even Ojukwu was locked up by Buhari after 1983 coup he never called for our people to perish because of it.

Finally responsible Igbos in position of leadership with the support of the masses willl continue to wage war against criminal elements in Igbo until they are defeated.
Ipob will never be allowed to take over Igbo land.

People like you are only interested in what will bring more violence, not what will bring peace

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

I did not say it was meant to be enjoyable, but
Everybody knows why we sit at home and that reason makes it enjoyable.

It is only enjoyable to criminals.
No working class person with family to feed will enjoy it with you.
Kanu is not the first person to be detained that a whole region should be subjected to sitting at home for two years now. Where is your common sense that is if you are not benefiting from the criminality.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by Bimpe29: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Antiurchins:
Finally, finally the truth is dawning on the SE, that those who claimed they came to liberate them, created the terror environment that is consuming them. It is a case of "holy, holy Nnamdi Kanu is anoda savior" creating ESN/UGM to annihilate his own people, destroy their land and cripple their economy. Ironically, Igbos feel safer in Lagos/SW and the North than they feel in their homeland. Has Nnamdi Kanu really saved the Igbo or has he brought them grief, sorrow, deprivation, devastation, poverty and terrorism?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

People like you are only interested in what will bring more violence, not what will bring peace

I am preaching peace and advocate of peace.
Your position is that if Nnamdi kanu is not released you will burn down Ignoland to the amazement of your zoo enemies that is why they have ignored you to go ahead and burn it down. Igbos lack common sense. To them Nnamdi kanu is more important than 40m Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by endy69: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

if your government has no capacity to end the sit at home, they should negotiate with those calling for it. They want the release of Nnamdi Kanu in accodance with court judgment. Theres no way out, either negotiate or watch helplessly as people carry on sitting at home
Is the government affected? Does Tinubu know whether there's seat at home or not? Make una dey deceive unaself. Our people are suffering for injuries inflicted on them by a fugitive and you're talking about negotiations as if Tinubu care about seat at home. Tell your Akpanu to return to Nigeria and join us before the government can negotiate with him. Stupid people

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by Kam2021: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nigerians are the only people in the world who expect peace to come from a mountain of injustice
injustice how?Do you equate the loss of the South East both human,social, financial, economic wise to the wickedness of Ekpa in the name of Biafra?For the past 2 years what has the East gained from this madness?
What INVESTMENT does Simon have in the East?
How many of our people has Simon invested anything good in?
How many schools, investment, rods,factories has he brought to the EAST?
SEARCH your conscience if the rot of the EAST currently is actually good?
All I know is that with the ongoing wave of defeating sit at home,the EAST will no longer be held by criminals.
You support IPOB and mainstream IPOB has been debunking this sit at home. Giddy which IPOB are you supporting?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

It is only enjoyable to criminals.
No working class person with family to feed will enjoy it with you.
Kanu is not the first person to be detained that a whole region should be subjected to sitting at home for two years now. Where is your common sense that is if you are not benefiting from the criminality.

My common sense with the man that was kidnapped by your government because he agitates for the welfare of his brethrens.

What happened to your yoruba brother championing the Yoruba nation cause? Oh you and your people has abandoned him I guess...

Amazing.

look if you know nothing of honour then don't come to the table where honour is discussed.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

My common sense with the man that was kidnapped by your government because he agitates for the welfare of his brethrens.

What happened to your yoruba brother championing the Yoruba nation cause? Oh you and your people has abandoned him I guess...

Amazing.

look if you know nothing of honour then don't come to the table where honour is discussed.

Yoruba have become my brothers even though I told you I am from Bende Lga that reality is just too much for you to accept but keep pretending that I am Yoruba.
How many innocent Igbos are under the captives of esn as we speak?
Ain't you kidnapping and killing your fellow Igbos on daily basis?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

Yoruba have become my brothers even though I told you I am from Bende Lga that reality is just too much for you to accept but keep pretending that I am Yoruba.
How many innocent Igbos are under the captives of esn as we speak?
Ain't you kidnapping and killing your fellow Igbos on daily basis?

Which Tribe in Nigeria is not killing and kidnapping themselves currently if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Which Tribe in Nigeria is not killing and kidnapping themselves currently if I may ask?

Kidnapping is what criminals do nobody expects so called freedom fighters to be kidnapping their own people like Igbos does.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

Kidnapping is what criminals do nobody expects so called freedom fighters to be kidnapping their own people like Igbos does.

And what evidence do you have to prove that IPOB is involved in Kidnapping?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

And what evidence do you have to prove that IPOB is involved in Kidnapping?

Evidence full everywhere ask Chinasa Nworu the commander in chief of unknown gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
anungangampu:

Leave some of fools they are wise but can't even know when they are played. The best way to Paralyse igbos is to make their land unliveable so that they can be used as caricature. Some fools who doesn't know history thought they are hurting any one.
Some places in North has been unliveable since God knows when, how does it concern me in the South. Even if the whole South east goes to ruins it doesn't concern anyone in Abuja or Lagos.

This wisdom is something Nnandi Kanu and his followers refuse to understand.
Igbos want to make Igboland ungorvernable so that their criminal activities can go unchallenged.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by onumadu: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

We would continue... There is no prove one day sit at home is harming the economy of South East... Most people moved their business to other days simple

Ngwa come and continue. We are out for your type.
Nonsense. cool

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by TheboyGhost(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

Evidence full everywhere ask Chinasa Nworu the commander in chief of unknown gunmen.

Hahahaha read what you wrote again πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Hahahaha read what you wrote again πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Ask him first na grin
Ndi ogbu ara obara grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by gidgiddy: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
paramakina202:

I am preaching peace and advocate of peace.
Your position is that if Nnamdi kanu is not released you will burn down Ignoland to the amazement of your zoo enemies that is why they have ignored you to go ahead and burn it down. Igbos lack common sense. To them Nnamdi kanu is more important than 40m Igbos.

Advocate of peace? You are just like tye many here who are only against IPOB so as to pritect your useless "one Nigeria". Thats all it is

Its people like me that want peace. Its us that say what people like you can never say, that there can be no peace without justice.

If people care about peace, let them do the right thing and release Nnamdi Kanu in accordance with court judgment and negotiate with him and his group.

But people like you want him to die in prison so things can get worse than it is.

Today Nigeria is 8th most terrorised country on earth because of people like you and your government who think peace comes from a mountain of injustice

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

Advocate of peace? You are just like tye many here who are only against IPOB so as to pritect your useless "one Nigeria". Thats all it is

Its people like me that want peace. Its us that say what people like you can never say, that there can be no peace without justice.

If people care about peace, let them do the right thing and release Nnamdi Kanu in accordance with court judgment and negotiate with him and his group.

But people like you want him to die in prison so things can get worse than it is.

Today Nigeria is 8th most terrorised country on earth because of people like you and your government who think peace comes from a mountain of injustice

The people you are terrorizing and forcing to sit at home in the SE are they responsible for MNK's detention,do they have the power to free him?Why not direct your anger to Abuja the seat of power and the place he is being detained?
Is MNK imprisoned by any Igbo governor?Is he even in Igboland?Why not go and shut down Abuja?
You want Ndigbo to suffer collectively with Nnamdi Kanu as if Ndigbo mandated him to do what he was doing.Which kind of Messiah is this?
He was an Eze onye agwalam a dictator who never listened to anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by enemybulldozer(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
anungangampu:

You don't love South east like any of us like it. Go and study German sentiment in World War 2 to understand how people like Nnamdi Kanu operates.
He has more wiling soldiers to die for him who are never do wells than those who raise South East to the level that made people like Nnamdi proud of it.
Trash from the pit of hell.. Simple question you cannot answer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Igbo Tribe's Tragedy And Curse Of Being A Niger Deltan / 2011 - International Community Support Gej - Blair / President Goodluck Jonathan I Dey Laugh O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.