Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home (3835 Views)

Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father / Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by onumadu: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
anungangampu:

I mean the issues pre-2000 Bakassi militia solved. Many people left south east in droves pre-2000 before introducing Bakassi. Those who left then haven't returned and they are the proponents of Trade fair and Alaba we have today.
Same thing is happening now and some of you don't know how serious it is until after some few years.

When that Bakassi militia came out, I was SERIOUSLY against it, and argued fervently against it because I feared lawlessness.
Nothing is more dangerous than lawlessness.
In a state of lawlessness, all kinds of wicked and evil people take advantage to carry out all kinds of evil without consequences.
Believe me, if Biafra is going to remotely resemble what these idiots defending sit at home here are advocating, then Igbo people will NEVER allow it to see the light of day.
In fact, the longer these online idiots defend sit at home in South east, the more Biafra dies a natural death.
I personally think that the real people (not these foolish online minions) behind the enforcement of sit at home, are ardent haters of Biafra and Ndigbo. They are using it to kill two birds with one stone.
They keep Kanu in jail in perpetuity, but still turn around to convince idiots that the sit at home is a protest about Kanu's detention.
It is a like a fox chasing its own tail.
Heads or tails, they win. Igbo economy destroyed. Biafra dies in tow. Kanu is just a pretext.
But as long as there is a group of Igbos called Nnewi people, this idiocy won't last. It will end. In fact it is already ending! cool

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by anungangampu: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
onumadu:

When that Bakassi militia came out, I was SERIOUSLY against it, and argued fervently against it because I feared lawlessness.
In a state of lawlessness, all kinds of wicked and evil people take advantage to carry out all kinds of evil without consequences.
Believe me, if Biafra is going to remotely resemble what these idiots defending sit at home here are advocating, then Igbo people will NEVER allow it to see the light of day.
In fact, the longer these online idiots defend sit at home in South east, the more Biafra dies a natural death.
I personally think that the real people (not these foolish online minions) behind the enforcement of sit at home, are ardent haters of Biafra and Ndigbo. They are using it to kill two birds with one stone.
They keep Kanu in jail in perpetuity, but still turn around to convince idiots that the sit at home is a protest about Kanu's detention.
Heads or tails, they win. Igbo economy destroyed. Biafra dies in tow. Kanu is just a pretext.
But as long as there is a group of Igbos called Nnewi people, this idiocy won't last. It will end. In fact it is already ending! cool
That's the evil I am also against. Seeing young men prefer Ala Igbo to go to crumbs for a man that does Photoshop to convince his followers. For a man that couldn't even stay up to 2yrs in prison for what he believes.
I understand how Nnamdi Kanu prevailed. It's like Hitler German having this pure belief that the annihilation of Jews among them and annexing another region will make them get over World War 1. The propaganda started by telling the Germans how special race they are to return to glory after barely ten years. Then the next was to conquer the world. This is the format Nnamdi Kanu used. It's a Joke taken so far.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by M4A1carbine: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nnewi people
Nnewi people
Nnewi people

You just showed that you ain't IGBO at all!!

You are a typical sophisticated and shallow minded person.

Let me tell you something static. You and your cohorts can't change Shyt. You are surprised that people can take out a day in solidarity with a man your useless Government holds unjustly? Let me even tell you something. 10000 Soludo..ifeanyi una can't stop the events as they unfold. You are just Ranting Indiscriminately as a certified failure. Leave IGBO matters for IGBOs, they didn't beg you for useless patronage...spits

onumadu:

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by M4A1carbine: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
The North rallied around Buhari and he adequately demonstrated the most vicious regime in the History of Nigeria. Fulani Herdsmen killed for fun and when ESN was formed to counter the advancement,you came out of your mingy cupboard to talk Nonsense.

Nnamdi is an Enigma...and note this. All the Political class from all regions that participated in his incarceration will hear from us. We now understand that the only thing you respect is EQUAL and ADEQUATE Brutality.

CNG was in court and asked for BIAFRA secession. Immediately Kanu was captured the case died abi? Now, other principal actors who aren't even civil like KANU, are dictating events and you are here talking Nonsense.

Take this template to your gathering of uncircumcised taqqiya headslamming mongrels. The Israeli treatment awaits all actors. From Python Dance initiators to this present day... Nonsense..spits

anungangampu:

That's the evil I am also against. Seeing young men prefer Ala Igbo to go to crumbs for a man that does Photoshop to convince his followers. For a man that couldn't even stay up to 2yrs in prison for what he believes.
I understand how Nnamdi Kanu prevailed. It's like Hitler German having this pure belief that the annihilation of Jews among them and annexing another region will make them get over World War 1. The propaganda started by telling the Germans how special race they are to return to glory after barely ten years. Then the next was to conquer the world. This is the format Nnamdi Kanu used. It's a Joke taken so far.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by M4A1carbine: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
I want to advice you..remove your brain from IGBO matters. Headslamming mongrels don't count in a kingdom, governed by the Bible. Face other ventures and leave BIAFRA alone...spits

paramakina202:

Do you mean that to observe sit at home is an enjoyable? Are you even okay at all?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by M4A1carbine: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
You catch am well.. grin

TheboyGhost:

Sorry you are not from Abia state.

Thank you for your time.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by ebufa: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
gidgiddy:
It is most unfortunate that Ifeanyi Ubah has chosen to join the likes of Governor Uzodimma, Governor Soludo and Governor Mba to Embarrass himself over sit home

These three Governors vowed to end sit at home, brought out security force, urged people to go out

People ignored all three Governors and kept sitting at home every Monday to this day

Now Senator Ifeanyi Ubah has repeated this failed method by invading his own home town with AVG(Anambra Vigilante Group) in a pointless propaganda move. Ifeanyi Uba went to his own home town, Nnewi, with all the vigilante he could find, and met empty streets

Not one person came out to cheer Ifeanyi Uba in his own hometown, they sat at home. What an embarrassment

Ifeanyi Uba knows what has to be done to end sit at home, he knows he should tell the government to obey court judgment and release Nnamdi Kanu

Rather than do that, he chooses to do what Governors have done and failed? Nawah for Ifeanyi Ubah

Ifeanyi Uba's hands are not clean, the man can sell his heart for money........ the scoundrel was deported from Congo for illegal exploitation of mines, he duped coscharis and is owing billions to banks and Amscon, how the freeminal entered senate is beyond me!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by M4A1carbine: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
grin

TheboyGhost:

I did not say it was meant to be enjoyable, but
Everybody knows why we sit at home and that reason makes it enjoyable.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by M4A1carbine: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
These are the kind of people the 'Political Block' props up to destabilize IGBO land with their uselessly celebrated machismo. Ifeanyi Ubah ,has always been insignificant and it's Good people, abandoned his useless Propaganda stunts. Nnewi was observing beautiful sit at home, while the punk was busy doing car shows.

ebufa:

Ifeanyi Uba's hands are not clean, the man can sell his heart for money........ the scoundrel was deported from Congo for illegal exploitation of mines, he duped coscharis and is owing billions to banks and Amscon, how the freeminal entered senate is beyond me!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by Saao(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
I'm not from South East but to me, it's not a big deal to obey and seat at home on Monday. We have 7 days a week, just seat at home on Monday, and go to work on Saturday instead of given the ipob publicity. No need to fight because of seat at home on Monday. My opinion though
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by M4A1carbine: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Tomorrow is voluntary Sit at home. Monday specifically

All trucks will stop at border states from entering Biafra land. They can enter from Tuesday. As for you, you can drive a truck on Monday.

Shey you stay in Nnewi...? Drive the truck to Nnewi specifically
. angry

onumadu:

Ngwa come and continue. We are out for your type.
Nonsense. cool
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by M4A1carbine: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
grin grin grin....

So this is what you discuss in your WhatsApp group? Hahahahahaha!!!

Knowledge is truly expensive.

Continue...your home video is interesting...kikikiki
grin

paramakina202:

Evidence full everywhere ask Chinasa Nworu the commander in chief of unknown gunmen.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by Rolings: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
ODUBEZE:

The people voluntarily decided to stay at home on Mondays in civil disobedience to protest the continuous detention of their leader maxi Nnamdi KANU!

![/b]

STOP LYING. It wasn't voluntary at all.
The people were FORCED to sit at home.
If UGM had not forced people to obey in the beginning people won't have obeyed....but UGM Killed so many to send a message that they are serious...including Dr Akunyilli and Ahmed Gulak.

THE IGBO RACE THREW NK UNDER THE BUS AND SUPPORTED OBI IN 2023
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by paramakina202: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
M4A1carbine:
I want to advice you..remove your brain from IGBO matters. Headslamming mongrels don't count in a kingdom, governed by the Bible. Face other ventures and leave BIAFRA alone...spits

Nonsense talk from a non entity.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by anungangampu: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
M4A1carbine:
The North rallied around Buhari and he adequately demonstrated the most vicious regime in the History of Nigeria. Fulani Herdsmen killed for fun and when [b]ESN was formed to counter the advancement, you came out of your mingy cupboard to talk Nonsense.

Nnamdi is an Enigma...and note this. All the Political class from all regions that participated in his incarceration will hear from us. We now understand that the only thing you respect is EQUAL and ADEQUATE Brutality.

CNG was in court and asked for BIAFRA secession. Immediately Kanu was captured the case died abi? Now, other principal actors who aren't even civil like KANU, are dictating events and you are here talking Nonsense.

Take this template to your gathering of uncircumcised taqqiya head-slamming mongrels. The Israeli treatment awaits all actors. From Python Dance initiators to this present day... Nonsense..spits[/b]

You are speaking like your supreme leader who always talks with no action and instead self-destroy himself and his people.
Nnamdi Kanu is a manipulator and it's easy to capture anyone who is jobless in Igbo land with his kind of emotional propaganda half-truth.
As soon I saw how he photoshop his photo into different events and dignitaries and boast of international help, that's when I knew we have another joker in our hands.

I still don't know why all his international allies haven't been vocal about him but he wants helpless women, children and their fathers to stay at home to help release him.
Even his first release was done by the so-called political class he insults all the time. They held a town hall meeting on his behalf and prominent men stood as his surety. What happened when he was released? That pride in him began speaking. He thinks is all about his big ego. He wants to take all the glory why denying anyone's effort to make his plan run smoothly.

Igbo political class is quiet now. And the only reason is for people like you to eat their words before they act. For now, the charm is too strong and people like you think by killing your brothers Biafra will come soon. But you are deluded.

The herdsmen of a thing taking over Alaigbo is as false as anything. Go and check Nigeria Map to see, even if herdmen are to attack South East it will only start from Ebonyi and that will mean the whole Benue region is conquered unless they have a way of entering rivers to enter Anmbra. But as good propaganda, he uses that fear to bring most of you that don't even know what Fulani herdsmen look like. Til this day, Umuahia forest is a den of Criminals working with any group whether herdsmen or militant. Cos they know this is good business for them.

What is going on in the mind of any Igbo person is what happens to a people who came back from a war defeated and rose back to prominence. There is this special tag they carry around with them and with such belief, they usually attribute any loss they have in the future to their inability to win while on the other side believing " only if they go and fight again, they can actually win and grow back fast and become greater".
This is the sentiment of Germans in the 2nd World War. Their belief after becoming prosperous less than 20yrs after the first war was to kill off Jews among them and take over other regions to become a world power. It was easier for Hitler to sell this idea because the people found evidence that they can be greater no matter what they do and they are a special breed. In the end, Germany's loss was US's gain and today they are relegated to a territory smaller than they have before the war.

It doesn't work like that, instead, it paves the way for people who would prematurely lead others to their death without any preparation. People like Nnamdi Kanu knows anyone will believe him if he plants the idea that, with little ammunition, they can win any war because they are special people. This is false and it works on you because you are seeing 60yrs evidence and not the premature evidence Nnamdi Kanu is selling to you. It took Ndi Igbo 60yrs to become a rallying force and people Nnamdi Kanu all he thinks of is selling the idea that Igbos can prematurely get their independence whereas like 30yrs ago, he wouldn't even dear think of it.
The only reason he thinks it a good idea is that people like you would agree with him without seeing that where Igbos are today is as old as Nnamdi Kanu, but he wants to be the hero which is tantamount to selling 5 to maybe 20yrs referendum or independence ideas to igbo struggling youth based on an evidence that took 60yrs to achieve.

Think.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by M4A1carbine: 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
Aboki...all you write is useless and foolish. Your taqqiya is dead in IGBO land. Any of your Fulani Marauder's seen in the bush will meet Allah...Facts

Garuba Shehu knows the pressure he encountered. Even though he tried to downplay it. IPOB is still formidable and you Uncircumcised mizcreants can't derail us.

Concerning all the other Nonsense you wrote...send it to NIGER Republic.

I don't Bloody Kia..klear
?

anungangampu:

You are speaking like your supreme leader who always talk with no action instead self-destroy himself and his people.
Nnamdi Kanu is a manipulator and it's easy to capture anyone who is jobless in igbo land with his kind of emotional proganda half truth.
As soon i saw how he photoshop his photo into different events and dignitaries and boast of international help, that's when I knew we have another joker in our hand.

I still don't know why all his international ally haven't been vocal about him but he wants helpless women, children and their fathers to stay at home to help release him.
Even his first release was by done by the so-called political class he insults all the time. They held a town hall meeting on his behalf and prominent men stood as his surety. What's happened when he was released? That pride in him began speaking. He think is all about his big ego. He want to take all the glory why denying anyone's effort to make his plan run smooth.

Igbo political class is actually quiet now. And the only reason is for people like you to eat their words before they act. For now the charm is too strong and people like you think by killing your brothers Biafra will come soon. But you are deluded.

The herdemen of a thing taking over Alaigbo is as false as anything. Go and check Nigeria Map to see, even if herdmen are to attack South East it will only start from Ebonyi and that will mean the whole Benue region is conquered unless they have a way of entering rivers to enter Anmbra. But as a good propaganda, he use that fear to bring most of you that doesn't even know what a Fulani herdmen look like.Til this day, Umuahia forest is a den of Criminals working with any group whether herdemen or militant. Cos they know this is good business for them.

What is going on in the mind of any igbo person is what happens to a people who came back from a war defeated and rose back to prominence. There is this special tag they carry around with them and with such believe they usually attribute any loss they have in the future on their inability to win while in the other side believing " only if they go and fight again, they can actually win and grow back fast and become greater".
This is the sentiment of Germans in the 2nd world war. Their believe after becoming preposterous less than 20yrs after the first was to kill off jews among them and take over other regions to become a world power. It was easier for Hitler to sell this idea because the people found evidence that they can be greater no matter what they do and they are special breed. At the end Germany loss was US gain and today they are relegated to a territory smaller than they has before the war.

It doesn't actually work like that, instead it paves way for people who would prematurely lead others to their death without any preparation. People like Nnamdi Kanu knows anyone will believe him if he plant that idea that, with little ammunition they can win any war because they are special people. This is false and it works on you because, you are seeing a 60yrs evidence and not the premature evidence Nnmadi Kanu is selling to you. It took Ndi igbo 60yrs to become a rallying force and people Nnamdi kanu all he think of is selling the idea that igbos can prematurely get their independence whereas like 30yrs ago, he wouldn't even dear think of it.
The only reason he thinks its a good idea is because people like you would agree with him without seeing that where igbos are today is as old as Nnamdi kanu, but he want to be the hero which is tantamount to selling 5 to maybe 20yrs referendum or independence ideas to igbo struggling youth based on an evidence that took 60yrs to achieve.

Think.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by naijapips04: 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
gidgiddy:
It is most unfortunate that Ifeanyi Ubah has chosen to join the likes of Governor Uzodimma, Governor Soludo and Governor Mba to Embarrass himself over sit home

These three Governors vowed to end sit at home, brought out security force, urged people to go out

People ignored all three Governors and kept sitting at home every Monday to this day

Now Senator Ifeanyi Ubah has repeated this failed method by invading his own home town with AVG(Anambra Vigilante Group) in a pointless propaganda move. Ifeanyi Uba went to his own home town, Nnewi, with all the vigilante he could find, and met empty streets

Not one person came out to cheer Ifeanyi Uba in his own hometown, they sat at home. What an embarrassment

Ifeanyi Uba knows what has to be done to end sit at home, he knows he should tell the government to obey court judgment and release Nnamdi Kanu

Rather than do that, he chooses to do what Governors have done and failed? Nawah for Ifeanyi Ubah

Nkapi, shouldn't you be happy he is trying to stop sit at home, same thing IPOB said they don't support?

You ndi iberibe think you are actually smart. But na nzuzu full una empty ofeke skulls.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by anungangampu: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Aboki...all you write is useless and foolish. Your taqqiya is dead in IGBO land. Any of your Fulani Marauder's seen in the bush will meet Allah...Facts

Garuba Shehu knows the pressure he encountered. Even though he tried to downplay it. IPOB is still formidable and you Uncircumcised mizcreants can't derail us.

Concerning all the other Nonsense you wrote...send it to NIGER Republic.

I don't Bloody Kia..klear
?

IPOB or Ekpa since IPOB said they are not inline with Ekpa. Who is this formidable force eh, confuse man?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:
grin cheesy

What I am yet to understand about this particular op is, is he saying he's happy the way the region is being paralysed every Monday?

If the op and his likes have ordinary poultry farm in any part of SE states, he won't be supporting the sit at home. Why should incarceration of one person lock millions of people at home every Monday?

Why can't the FG obey the court and free this one person from incarceration?

An injury to one is an injury to all. We ain't like your kinsmen that abandoned Igboho nor ceded Ilorin to the Emirate

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by M4A1carbine: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
Aboki you small.

Your brain can't even decipher anything..even if it smashed you in the face. Keep wallowing in foolishness. Just tell your people this ..

All involved from Python Dance till today will understand. You shielded Abba kyari abi..? No shaking...the justice department will do the needful. One by one. It must happen. I SWEAR!

You think say we dey play abi... Nonsense

anungangampu:

IPOB or Ekpa since IPOB said they are not inline with Ekpa. Who is this formidable force eh, confuse man?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by anungangampu: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Aboki you small.

Your brain can't even decipher anything..even if it smashed you in the face. Keep wallowing in foolishness. Just tell your people this ..

All involved from Python Dance till today will understand. You shielded Abba kyari abi..? No shaking...the justice department will do the needful. One by one. It must happen. I SWEAR!

You think say we dey play abi... Nonsense

Anuofia if you have nothing to say, stop replying me. Anu nwuru anwu, you think flexing your muscle on helpless men and women is show of force. Ife na siisi Dika gi, .When somehow hear, It must happen, they would think u have anything sensible to do. Shebi our mothers are plenty in the village. Go and chase them as that is what your might can do.
Ofeke, jeee choru oru, even Nnamdi Kanu is employed in dishing out false info and getting paid by ndi nzuzu like you.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by M4A1carbine: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
Aboki dey cry.

You can't understand the resolve. You are still on phase 1 and you are Ranting. Na phase 2 go soon start. Then you will understand. Shey Asari your puppet, has started crying, even asking that IGBOs are allowed to leave. You will soon Understand.

Eyes wey dey cry dey also see...

Useless uncircumcised taqqiya headslamming mongrel....spits

anungangampu:

Anuofia if you have nothing to say, stop replying me. Anu nwuru anwu, you think flexing your muscle on helpless men and women is show of force. Ife na siisi Dika gi, .When somehow hear, I must happen, they would think u have anything sensible to do. Shebi our mothers are plenty in the village. Go and chase them as that is what your might will do.
Ofeke, jeee choru oru, even Nnamdi Kanu is employed
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by wirinet(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
mrvitalis:

But u know obeying Court order n releasing kanu would end the sit at home abi?

So why not attack the root cause instead of the symptoms

Nah u won't because u is a hypocrite somebody na abi no be so?
So because Government is not releasing Kanu, that is a justification for killing Igbo Men, Women and Children? So any political prisoner held by Government should instruct his followers to start killing the very people he purports to be fighting for? Any you think killing fellow igbo brothers would move the FG to release Kanu? Maybe Mandela should have adopted such tactics, it would have saved the white apartheid government from wasting bullets.

To me Ifeanyi Uba loves igbos more than Kanu or his IPOB followers. At least he is pained to see fellow igbos being killed or their properties and business destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by wirinet(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Why can't the FG obey the court and free this one person from incarceration?

An injury to one is an injury to all. We ain't like your kinsmen that abandoned Igboho nor ceded Ilorin to the Emirate
If you are FG, will you prevent your number one enemy from killing and destroying themselves? You know there is no love lost between Buhari and Igbos, and you expected him to intervene in the madness going on in igboland. He does not need python dance or anaconda waltz to kill igbos, IPOB did an excellent job for him

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by mrvitalis(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
wirinet:

So because Government is not releasing Kanu, that is a justification for killing Igbo Men, Women and Children? So any political prisoner held by Government should instruct his followers to start killing the very people he purports to be fighting for? Any you think killing fellow igbo brothers would move the FG to release Kanu? Maybe Mandela should have adopted such tactics, it would have saved the white apartheid government from wasting bullets.

To me Ifeanyi Uba loves igbos more than Kanu or his IPOB followers. At least he is pained to see fellow igbos being killed or their properties and business destroyed.
Firstly I'm not praising ipob but you n your hypothetical likes who pretend you care but blame only the reaction from ipob( a faction of it even) and not the original causer of the problem

Name one political prisoners that didn't do that from Mandela to who name one I dare u
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by wirinet(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
mrvitalis:

Firstly I'm not praising ipob but you n your hypothetical likes who pretend you care but blame only the reaction from ipob( a faction of it even) and not the original causer of the problem.

Name one political prisoners that didn't do that from Mandela to who name one I dare u

Which reaction? Kanu is a political prisoners, and he is not the first or only political prisoner in the world. Kanu is even lucky, despotic governments are known for simply killing their opponents, most dont bother with the stress of imprisonment and courts. Alexei Navalny has been a political prisoner for about 10 years now, he barely escaped assassination by Putin, he never for once asked his millions of supporters to go on a rampage killing other Russians to force Putin to release him

Mandela killed his own people to negotiate for his freedom?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by mrvitalis(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
wirinet:

Which reaction? Kanu is a political prisoners, and he is not the first or only political prisoner in the world. Kanu is even lucky, despotic governments are known for simply killing their opponents, most dont bother with the stress of imprisonment and courts. Alexei Navalny has been a political prisoner for about 10 years now, he barely escaped assassination by Putin, he never for once asked his millions of supporters to go on a rampage killing other Russians to force Putin to release him

Mandela killed his own people to negotiate for his freedom?
Mandela killed school children in a bomb blast... Go read your history
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
gidgiddy:

and you are very happy with the sit at home?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by ODUBEZE: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Rolings:

STOP LYING. It wasn't voluntary at all.
The people were FORCED to sit at home.
If UGM had not forced people to obey in the beginning people won't have obeyed....but UGM Killed so many to send a message that they are serious...including Dr Akunyilli and Ahmed Gulak.

THE IGBO RACE THREW NK UNDER THE BUS AND SUPPORTED OBI IN 2023
grin grin grin keep convincing yourself of these lies maybe you will believe it someday

Keep acting wickedly and think that you can change the narrative undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by wirinet(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
mrvitalis:

Mandela killed school children in a bomb blast... Go read your history
Mandela himself killed school children or ordered school children to be killed? Black South Africans will be upset at denigrating their hero with your lies.
I search Google for any link on where Mandela ordered the killing of his own people particularly to force the apartheid government to release him, I could find non. Please help me with links.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by mrvitalis(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
wirinet:
Mandela himself killed school children or ordered school children to be killed? Black South Africans will be upset at denigrating their hero with your lies.
I search Google for any link on where Mandela ordered the killing of his own people particularly to force the apartheid government to release him, I could find non. Please help me with links.
Did kanu order the killing of people in South East?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Soludo, Uzodimma, Mba To Embarrass Himself Over Sit At Home by Dafresh: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
sreamsense:
Online Ipob/esn mouth speaker has spoken. At least i expected Ipob/esn to come out from their hiding places to confront Ifeanyi MBA since sit-at-home is for everybody. Coward Ipob/esn went into hiding to avoid meeting ikonso today. If you are ready to stop sit-at-home, meet giddigidi and who act as their online media agents to reveal information they have.

Don't disturb Tinubu to waste his time fighting fruitless self-inflicted internal war because he won't acheive anything so far people to be liberated are not ready themselves. About 70% has emotional attachment with Ipob/esn matter, they reveal secret information to Ipob/esn than information they reveal to police. How will it be easy to win that kind of war? Only one last help I believe government can render because of innocent and good Igbos is to send about 150,000 police and 100,000 millitary, 20,000 airforce, 200,000 volunteer spies and 100,000 civil defence to do operation Ipob/esn surrender or get killed for two active weeks.

Trained spies equipped with spy camera should first be sent to every village and town to gather information about Ipob/esn and there hideout without allowing people to findout. Relay those informations to Central server for other millitary to work on for their operations. Unannounced, at night; millitary should take over all bushes and close all roads where they are posted based on information related to them earlier. Police should take over all inner roads by blocking all roads and streets as they harm them to the teeth.

Civil defence should get into each house by ensuring every family, room, bathroom, toilet and store is thoroughly checked to arrest all Ipob/esn members and symphatizers that are not yet in the bushes. Airforce should bomb every bush to force them out to escape as they fall in the hand of millitary men or police. People that want to come to buy or sell should send cleared person with idcard. Remnant of Ipob/esn that hide in the bush will be forced out due to hunger or died of hunger. After two weeks, anybody can carry mat and sleep by the road side on busy Monday due to peace that will be restored in Anambra.

Even giddigidi and accounts on Nairaland may no longer be active again especially if they are operating from Ipob/esn camps because they must have been arrested in the bushes or toilets of their houses. If you can't do it, government should hire, empower and pay me to come and lead them and teach them workable strategy to erase the trace of Ipob/esn in Anambra
ESN have said it countless times that they're not on the street but inside forest. Enter bush and look for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Destroys 20 Shops In Ibadan Market / PDP Caretaker Officials Attacked In Kano / Why Asiwaju Tinubu Is Displeased With Muiz Banire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.