Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) (33703 Views)

Ebonyi Driver Bites Off, Swallows Taskforce Member’s Finger / Retired Police Officer Bites Off 18-year-old Girl's Ear In Edo (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Pootle: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2023
if you are driving on the road, there are two uniform people to avoid, police and VIO the later are wicked and mean even without holding a weapon. if you have all your papers are okay and no fault they will come up with something like your tires are expired undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Topmosr288: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2023
Vampire Driver
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by ZaddyJ: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Am not fond of them VIO people, but what the person did was wrong, and the VIO officer was doing his job.

Also, if the Sienna driver did not have his papers in full, none of this would have happened.

The VIO officer was unjustly attacked, no two ways about it.

As for me, so long as my papers and licence are in order, I gat no issue with VIO.
VIO dont check only papers they go as far as checking the problem your car or vehicle has .
If you ve a broken side mirror na dia work to impound your vehicle, without warning you to get it done or fixed . You cant get a second chance with the VIO they re more wicked than lastma ,road safety and police put togther

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by ibidapko(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Wetin warrant person to bite another person ear? Gbas gbos gbas!

TO BE DRIVEN TO THE EXTENT OF BITING OFF THE VIO GUY'S EAR, THE MAN MUST HAVE SUFFERED SO MUCH IN THE HANDS OF WARRI VIO OFFICERS .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Bestbeelieve: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2023
1 ear is better than none! i sure say e warn am say e go bite am!

2 Likes

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2023
His face resembles wickedness and suffering

1 Like

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Akharmony: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2023
Agbero meet Agbero. .

1 Like

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2023
lomprico:

E b like say your papa na VIO.

Those crooks will see a brand new car and stop it to check brake light and other irrelevant things despite seeing that the papers are intact.

LOL...like I said, I too have had issues with them...but when papers intact, nothing happens.
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2023
lomprico:

If the driver's particulars have expired, why take him to their office to confirm if it has truly expired? Won't the papers show it?
The VIO are trying to extort the driver.
No be Nigeria again?

They could have also been planning to impound the car....till he renews his papers, or even trying to get him to go to their office to do the renewal (happened to me once in 2018).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2023
Today na today.

1 Like

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by gannod(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2023
Tochi3:
Since e no dey hear word... what is the use of having two ears grin grin

grin grin grin you are a wicked man.

1 Like

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2023
saintnegroid:
how about wasting your time when you are rushing to meet up time? Are you aware that this people keep asking for what does not concern them just to get you in their books? The same people caused an accident in my state and the government disbanded them .

If your papers are complete, just a few minutes, and you are on your way.

Earlier this year, they stopped me when I was in a hurry. I showed them my papers(up to date), licence (up to date), got a scolding for some trafficator light issue (?) and was sent on my way.
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by onlyboyson(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2023
You go dey carry government work for head

Now dey never leave you

2 Likes

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by suco01(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Am not fond of them VIO people, but what the person did was wrong, and the VIO officer was doing his job.

Also, if the Sienna driver did not have his papers in full, none of this would have happened.

As for me, so long as my papers and licence are in order, I gat no issue with VIO.

VIO never tell u say your car body dey rough (dents) that it’s not road worthy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by gannod(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2023
Dexy4yah:
VIO officer don finally jam Vampire

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2023
suco01:

VIO never tell u say your car body dey rough (dents) that it’s not road worthy.

They did tell me once that my trafficator was not working...and some years ago, that I had issues with my braking system (when I was doing road worthiness, cost me N33000 to fix, but car worked better afterwards).

Also, I was stopped by SARS once, they looked at my papers, told me to do road worthiness( had not done the thing, dang!), but they let me go.
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by biggz82: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2023
I know this guy well well for federal government college ogunu road him Sabi misbehave well well e go dey do like say him be army self even him guy dey tell am to calm down e no dey gree this na big lesson to am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by suco01(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

They did tell me once that my trafficator was not working...and some years ago, that I had issues with my braking system (when I was doing road worthiness, cost me N33000 to fix, but car worked better afterwards).

Also, I was stopped by SARS once, they looked at my papers, told me to do road worthiness( had not done the thing, dang!), but they let me go.

I always have my complete papers to avoid any begging o.
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Uptown7(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2023
Cruel
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by mabea: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

You only heard his own side of the story howbeit disjointed.

1 Like

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by coputa(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2023
The duties of these government agencies are not well defined.VIO will check vehicle particulars, ditto FRSC and the POLICE even NIGERIA ARMY dey check vehicle particulars

They should be told their primary duties and should be told to work within the purview of it.because most of them, especially VIO don't even know their duties.

Corruption is at it's peak in these agencies,VIO will issue a road worthy hand note covering a ramshackle vehicle in so far you pay the money.

1 Like

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by D4gmail1: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2023
See wetin overzealousness dey cause. LOL

1 Like

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Rushna27(f): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2023
What a sumptuous suya to chop

1 Like

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by coputa(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2023
suco01:

Even if your vehicle particulars are complete and up to date,if you meet an overzealous police, especially in the night,he will still not oblige.

I think Nigerians deserved the police they had,are the civil society any better.

1 Like

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2023
mabea:
You only heard his own side of the story howbeit disjointed.

Whatever side it is, if one's papers are complete, VIO just does a glance, and then you go.
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2023
suco01:

That's the thing!
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by ige101(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2023
That serves him right. The court already ruled that they don't have such powers to stop private vehicles.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/why-appeal-court-barred-vio-from-demanding-private-vehicles-roadworthiness-certificate-lawyer/%3famp

1 Like

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by sunnychykes(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2023
Lurdmax10:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/driver-bites-off-vio-officers-ear-in-delta/?fbclid=IwAR22inz1xry5z84mtmg-h_EXtY50U_y2Cep59Rc67JaDmSNweF7OVeF5GJw
You fought him and he bit off your ears. Did the government sent you to go fight on duty?.
Bros next time yuz wisdom take do government work.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

If the Sienna driver had his papers in order, none of this would have happened.

Most of the people who argue with VIO...are people with expired papers. (I should know, I have gotten into problems once cheesy). Once papers are in order, VIO won't disturb you self.
If your paper is just a week expired and you are appealing that if not one problem or the other you could have renewed it; but the appeal fall on their deaf hear?

1 Like

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Etinemideri: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Vio are supposed to do their work in their office.
They have no business on the road.

No court have set aside this case of Vio on the road.
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2023
All government officials should know these:
1. Any part of their body that civilian damaged or chopped can not be replaced, only treated
2. That part of the body of the civilian remained intact.
3. The worst the government will do to the civilian is 6months or a year jail.

1 Like

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2023
Tochi3:
Since e no dey hear word... what is the use of having two ears grin grin
hmmmn clown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) / 1 Officer, 4 Civilians Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Police Convoy In Bayelsa / Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.