Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) (33702 Views)

Ebonyi Driver Bites Off, Swallows Taskforce Member’s Finger / Retired Police Officer Bites Off 18-year-old Girl's Ear In Edo (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by onadana: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Those VIO people are very wicked, especially in Lagos

Go Abuja you go see wickedness..they are Demi-god's.

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by twilliamx(m): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2023
Hezzyluv:
VIO no too get wahala na

But u see LASMAN, ABGERO, ROAD SAFETY and POLICE ARE ALL mean. Especially Policeman.

Nigeria Policemen are not your friend!!!

Vio worst pass this people combined

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Angrygoat: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2023
Wow. A sienna driver with an axe or battle axe. He tried to butcher you,while driving. How many hands did the driver have. Lastly he bit off your ear and spat it out. Like for real. Fu. Ck. Man. Man gas japa man. .fuc k

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

If your paper is just a week expired and you are appealing that if not one problem or the other you could have renewed it; but the appeal to their deaf hear?

All the same, RENEW THE PAPERS.

I even renewed my papers this year some 5 days to expiry date. After being embarassed by them in the past , and also nearly getting into SARS wahala with lack of certificate of roadworthiness in 2019, (they let me go, I think, because I was polite from the word go).....and even now, I just dey find how I go take one day from work to do my licence,....abeg, I no want VIO wahala.
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by bottlewater1(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2023
hisexcellency34:

See I would rather believe Satan than the demon Vio officer

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by FaradayIQ: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2023
See wetin u do yourself cos you want to satisfy the useless government that never care for you, next time it will be your second year, epa.

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2023
Bigii:

Be like you never come Abuja before. Na VIO be the real wahala na

Them never give the guy update.

VIO that is solely the reason Hausa and Gbagyi taxi drivers in Abuja are moving around with daggers under their car seats, na im that one dey preach nonsense about!

If Abuja VIO decide to frustrate you, even with your complete particulars, you'll feel like strangling one of them with your bare hands. Very callous, heartless and vile set of humans! I hardly even stop for them. Last one who tried to use himself as a body shield to force me to clear, na side mirror I use knack am put for drainage for Apo bridge.

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:03am On Jul 04, 2023
Hezzyluv:
VIO no too get wahala na

But u see LASMAN, ABGERO, ROAD SAFETY and POLICE ARE ALL mean. Especially Policeman.

Nigeria Policemen are not your friend!!!
VIP never hook you before now
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2023
As him no want ear word grin grin grin

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

If the Sienna driver had his papers in order, none of this would have happened.

Most of the people who argue with VIO...are people with expired papers. (I should know, I have gotten into problems once cheesy). Once papers are in order, VIO won't disturb you self.

Big lie.. complete papers and they look for nonsense to ask for. Was asked for first aid box after seeing there was nothing lacking, my friends car though.

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by chatinent: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2023
Was he dragging sth with the driver inside the car through the driver's side windshield? That could have let the ear close to the angry mouth?

Believe you me, whether your papers are complete or not, those uniformed miscreants will still keep asking for irrelevant things cos they feel you are trying to outsmart them. Cos they are known to always be dragging esp when you don't have bribe to give!

Now en don hear word by force!

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Obesity(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2023
Why didn't he escaped with the vehicle ?

He should just forget the car or come out with his own version of the story so they can meet in court .

There are people looking for an opportunity to even swallow these VIO Men ears . They are becoming too dangerous on the road 😂 .

Last time i came to Delta state i had a terrible experience with them. Na wisdom i use if not woman for the follow men de fight 😂

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by NOwazobia: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2023
We meant a driver whose particulars has expired.

In the process, my boss said I should follow him to the office to know if his particulars are up to date or not.

No be contradiction be this... undecided

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by chatinent: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

One should not assault an officer of the law...it is a criminal offence.

Even if Prosper was a civilian, it still is a criminal offcence.

Yeah, you are right. But when en commot unform for house inko? En fit collect baa?🤨
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2023
chatinent:

Yeah, you are right. But when en commot unform for house inko? En fit collect baa?🤨

Assault is assault.
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2023
0taPiaPia:

Big lie.. complete papers and they look for nonsense to ask for. Was asked for first aid box after seeing there was nothing lacking, my friends car though.

Big truth.

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by one4GOD(f): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2023

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by one4GOD(f): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2023
incogni2o:
You are a Law enforcement officer shouldn't turn you to a Holligan.

Why would you want to endanger yourself to a Government who doesn't care.

Same with Lastma Guys fighting on Duty.

Sorry about the outcome
his wife should even divorce him for putting his life in danger over yehyeh govt.

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2023
hisexcellency34:

Lasma are on another wicked level

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by one4GOD(f): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2023
Heffalump:
The driver must be very wicked for slaying the VIO's ear like the Biblical Marcus.
biblical Peter you mean?

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by chatinent: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Assault is assault.

Ok..but what if I make him hit or assault me first and I beat am blue black?

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Tochi3(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
hmmmn clown

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Tuprelo: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2023
I find this part of the whole story very suspicious "Speaking further, Prosper said the Sienna driver spat out his (Proper’s) ear, which fell on the ground, left his vehicle and ran away" The Driver needs to be found first. Not running away with the car after a fight? Something is fishing in the whole story
Lurdmax10:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/driver-bites-off-vio-officers-ear-in-delta/?fbclid=IwAR22inz1xry5z84mtmg-h_EXtY50U_y2Cep59Rc67JaDmSNweF7OVeF5GJw

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by shedy03(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2023
The kind of job where people you deal with dey hate you, I no de do.

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Sunnyski: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Am not fond of them VIO people, but what the person did was wrong, and the VIO officer was doing his job.

Also, if the Sienna driver did not have his papers in full, none of this would have happened.

The VIO officer was unjustly attacked, no two ways about it.

As for me, so long as my papers and licence are in order, I gat no issue with VIO.

You mean his extortion job

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Earthstorms(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2023
God1000:
The law is on the side of VIO officer, that driver is in big mess

The law does not support VIO doing their job on public roads.

There is a legal judgement on this already in Delta state.

So a good lawyer can get the driver off the hook.

The man was only avoiding illegal arrest, he might even argue that he was escaping from being kidnapped

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Impregnablefolk: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2023
No go dey do pass ur sef.

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Poweroftech(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2023
That sorry case
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Poweroftech(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2023
Poweroftech:
That sorry case
I sell imported shoe cap and dress contact me through my number
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by gfelo(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2023
those VIO and FRSC only know her to extort motorist but to coordinate and control traffic they cant

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Tochi3(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2023
biggz82:
I know this guy well well for federal government college ogunu road him Sabi misbehave well well e go dey do like say him be army self even him guy dey tell am to calm down e no dey gree this na big lesson to am

Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) / 1 Officer, 4 Civilians Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Police Convoy In Bayelsa / Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos)