Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) (33699 Views)

Ebonyi Driver Bites Off, Swallows Taskforce Member’s Finger / Retired Police Officer Bites Off 18-year-old Girl's Ear In Edo (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by SeanDada1(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2023
Lurdmax10:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/driver-bites-off-vio-officers-ear-in-delta/?fbclid=IwAR22inz1xry5z84mtmg-h_EXtY50U_y2Cep59Rc67JaDmSNweF7OVeF5GJw

Those VIO officials near Mercyland Church in Warri are evil people, rogues, kidnappers and criminals. On 7th April 2022 I was driving from PH to Benin in my new and clean 2013 Toyota Corolla and around 10:50am I was stopped by this same guy and others. I cleared and showed them my papers. This particular guy in this post or picture (with chopped off ears), one Mr. Jonathan (I have his number - 08123662576 ) and others at large . They told me my car number was not autoreg. And one of them said I should follow them to their office along osubi road warri. I was not aware that the others are following me with another brown audi car. We drove passing a court and a police station straight inside the bush. I observed that they do not have office in the area. I told them nobody is in this place I cannot continue. They all surrounded me took me into the bush with some touts in their uniform, numbering about 6 and a POS operator and forcefully collected 40k from my GTB account at gun point and issued hand written documents which are still with me today. And left me in the forest after 4 hours. I had to make calls to safely leave the scene with my new car intact. But I told them if I ever see them on my way again I will crush them with my car. And it is a promise and they all laughed and zoomed off. Anytime I drive from PH to Benin I dont see them around Mercyland Church after their criminal acts. They all moved forward to a new location along that road like about 30km distance as if you're leaving warri via mercyland Church accompanied with local vigilantes and touts wielding guns. VIO officials with touts and guns? Only in warri? Their excesses have been ignored for many years. They should all be arrested. Those VIOs along the warri-benin express road are all criminals, kidnappers and extortionists. The police in this post should immediately arrest this guy in the picture. And have the sienna drive pay for the hospital bill and let him go. I am very sure of what I am saying here. Don't pray to be a victim of this VIOs in Mercyland area in Warri. They must be stopped from their criminal acts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by austinbrown: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2023
Hezzyluv:
VIO no too get wahala na

But u see LASMAN, ABGERO, ROAD SAFETY and POLICE ARE ALL mean. Especially Policeman.

Nigeria Policemen are not your friend!!!
e bi like say VIO never hold you before abi

2 Likes

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by v2: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2023
I am a Vehicle Inspection Officer, VIO. We went for a patrol in Warri, Delta State, where we apprehended a driver whose car particulars have expired. You have confirmed the particulars have expired her.

“In the process, my boss told me to follow him to our office in Warri to confirm whether his particulars are up to date or not. To confirm if the particulars are up to date or not.

Criminals grin

2 Likes

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2023
Sunnyski:

You mean his extortion job

You gat your papers, they can do nothing.

Simple.
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by SeanDada1(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2023
v2:
I am a Vehicle Inspection Officer, VIO. We went for a patrol in Warri, Delta State, where we apprehended a driver whose car particulars have expired. You have confirmed the particulars have expired her.

“In the process, my boss told me to follow him to our office in Warri to confirm whether his particulars are up to date or not. To confirm if the particulars are up to date or not.

They don't have office there bro. Its a big abandoned building inside a forest in Osubi. They'll rob and disarm you if you go there with them. Even some policemen are aware of what they do. But nobody have stopped them.

Criminals grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Idadurun: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Lol
VIO officer didn't get the memo - people are angry. The economy isn't friendly. The driver managed to buy fuel for his car, and you are still disturbing him. He decided to use the VIO's ear for suya. Sad stuff. Lol.
hahahaha ha! Guy you wicked o. Instead of you to pity the VIO small. Lol
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Nwaotu10(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2023
Delta and Benin boys too get mind!
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by 9icetoo(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Am not fond of them VIO people, but what the person did was wrong, and the VIO officer was doing his job.

Also, if the Sienna driver did not have his papers in full, none of this would have happened.

The VIO officer was unjustly attacked, no two ways about it.

As for me, so long as my papers and licence are in order, I gat no issue with VIO.

The VIO officer was not doing his job at the right place.

They have no right to be on the road.
That responsibility lies with the FRSC and the NPF.

Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2023
tongue How e ear say reach e mouth?
Come make I tell you something, come closer and closer 😂

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by RichboyPee(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2023
If you see what these VIO have turned themselves into in Delta state, then you wont even pity this nigga one bit. He should have removed both ears. Nonsense! You were following him where to get his particulars😀 From where? Liars and crooks. One day they will enter a vampire's car
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Tdave01: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Am not fond of them VIO people, but what the person did was wrong, and the VIO officer was doing his job.

Also, if the Sienna driver did not have his papers in full, none of this would have happened.

As for me, so long as my papers and licence are in order, I gat no issue with VIO.

Once Abuja vio knows your paper is fine, the next thing is to start checking your tyre, your reverse light, your break light ..... they sometimes check your inner light if the light still dey work grin grin grin grin ;Dsomeone pull a gun at a vio Officer about a month ago. They need someone to teach them lesson
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2023
9icetoo:

The VIO officer was not doing his job at the right place.

They have no right to be on the road.
That responsibility lies with the FRSC and the NPF.

Know this and know peace.

Okay, point out the section in the laws that stops them from being on the road.

Am serious.
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2023
Tdave01:

Once Abuja vio knows your paper is fine, the next thing is to start checking your tyre, your reverse light, your break light ..... they sometimes check your inner light if the light still dey work grin grin grin grin ;Dsomeone pull a gun at a vio Officer about a month ago. They need someone to teach them lesson

Well once my papers were intact, they did not start checking all those other things. (Maybe I was lucky).
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by ponishah: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Which yeye job was he doing?
You all can pretend and speak in gibberish tongues. VIO officer that was leading the driver to a location for bribe negotiations. Next time he won't go for bribe again.
Corrupt idiots in uniform
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by ican2020: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
There is still a subsisting order by appeal court that vio should stop disturbing us but they refused to obey the simple order
https://www.newsfrontonline.com.ng/roadworthiness-certificate-by-vio-null-and-void-appeal-court-declares/

https://businessday.ng/news/article/vios-dont-have-the-right-to-ask-for-vehicle-worthiness-appeal-court/

Ear biting could have been avoided cause is not the solution and for the driver thank God that the man did not die from bleeding you could had foolishly sentence yourself to life imprisonment if the outcome was different

We should all learn to approach appropriate authorities whenever any issue arise to save our-self from unnecessary wahala
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/driver-bites-off-vio-officers-ear-in-delta/?fbclid=IwAR22inz1xry5z84mtmg-h_EXtY50U_y2Cep59Rc67JaDmSNweF7OVeF5GJw

As Nigerians we must all learn to abide by the laws of the land so that we can indeed have a peaceful country
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Afokesco(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
lol warri nor dy carry last

everybody for area go dey call

am mr one ear cheesy
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by saintnegroid(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

If your papers are complete, just a few minutes, and you are on your way.

Earlier this year, they stopped me when I was in a hurry. I showed them my papers(up to date), licence (up to date), got a scolding for some trafficator light issue (?) and was sent on my way.
I guess the ones in your location have good orientation. The ones here were behaving like animals. Imagine that they will hide so that you won't see them and when you approach their hiding place they will throw in wood perforated with nails. That's what almost caused accident in my state before they disbanded them
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by 1759ademola(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Those VIO people are very wicked, especially in Lagos

Not only Lagos. By law , they're not even supposed to be on the road but for the extortion, they will not hear. The driver should have biten off the two ears and run with it.
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
That driver don put owner of car for wahala. Owner of car no dey run leave car like that.
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by LONEWOLFJOHN: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Those VIO people are very wicked, especially in Lagos
ABUJA is worse, he suppose to cut off his head not bite ear
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Earthstorms(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Okay, point out the section in the laws that stops them from being on the road.

Am serious.

The law setting them up requires them to do there job in their offices, not on the road
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by jayzeadrik: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
V
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by chccho(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hezzyluv:
VIO no too get wahala na

But u see LASMAN, ABGERO, ROAD SAFETY and POLICE ARE ALL mean. Especially Policeman.

The fear of VIO is the beginning of wisdom. I prefer make police dey stop me everyday than VIO. The worst people to get into trouble with are VIO, FRSC, LASTMA. I have hardly had any issues with police because I don't even stop for them all they need is 200 or 500 but u see VIO if them hold u, u might cough out your tongue and intestines.
Avoid VIO and Lastma wahala at all cost!!!
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by ChristineC: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

One should not assault an officer of the law...it is a criminal offence.

Even if Prosper was a civilian, it still is a criminal offcence.
is Prosper not a civilian?

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by ogbevireo(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lurdmax10:

The VIO officers and those guys wearing sky blue uniform and the ones wearing brown shirts in Warri are actually a nuisance.

They are not interested in the expired papers. What they do is, take you to their office and extort you.
Sometimes, they will not even get to their office, but they will stop at a pre-arranged pos shop and extort you.

Even if you get to their office, they will write a paper for you and tell you that you need to make payment. If you all to go to the bank to make the payment, they will give you reasons why you can't go to pay on your own.

They only collect cash.
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Bigii(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Buddha3:

Them never give the guy update.

VIO that is solely the reason Hausa and Gbagyi taxi drivers in Abuja are moving around with daggers under their car seats, na im that one dey preach nonsense about!

If Abuja VIO decide to frustrate you, even with your complete particulars, you'll feel like strangling one of them with your bare hands. Very callous, heartless and vile set of humans! I hardly even stop for them. Last one who tried to use himself as a body shield to force me to clear, na side mirror I use knack am put for drainage for Apo bridge.

😂😂😂😂
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
At least he spat d ear👂out grin my old neighbour bite someones ear👂chewed it nd swallowed 🤢
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
The sienna guy made mistake for allowing the vio guy escaped.
VIO is a definition of evil, they don't have human feeling a bit, you will only pity this guy if you have never fall a victim to them before...

1 Like

Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by davidtuzy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
U dey Carry VIO work for head like say na Ur papa Work °°° I pity U shaa .... Government wey no send U
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by saintruky(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hezzyluv:
VIO no too get wahala na

U never jam delta... They operate like criminals... They chase n double cross cars n trucks... When such chase causes accidents, they'll flee immediately... Very useless sets of idiots
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by overseasnbeyond: 12:36am On Jul 05, 2023
Re: Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) by Govocrete: 4:13am On Jul 05, 2023
The story no too pure for my ears, maybe because my ears are intact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jealous Zambian Wife Cut Husband's Penis While Sleeping Over Cheating Suspicion / Katsina Secondary School Student Kills Colleague Over Girlfriend / Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.