Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,133 members, 7,852,851 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? (4654 Views)

Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
TenQ:

Only a fool will not know that the Record of How this happened was written in the same Torah. How could the Torah had existed before the stories in it had not even happened?

Hahahaha future thief and his dumb logic 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cc: Fxmasterz sirtee15 future thief TenQ
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
TenQ:

You had been taught. Tell me if the Torah was complete before the Isrealites reached Jordan.
Tell me that the Torah is not the FIVE BOOKS of Moses.

Allah and his prophet think the Torah was only One book and was revealed on Mount Sinai.

Thoughts only possessed by IGNORANT folks including LegalWolf

Olodo who said Torah was in existence at the time of Moses death. Lol, empty slowpoke and future thief.
Hahahahahs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cc: sirtee15 Fxmasterz and the potential thief TenQ
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
LegalWolf:

You keep yarning dust and fail to understand the basic concept that Samaritanism is not exclusively connected to Samaria. If you cannot grasp a simple concept like this, how am I to help you?

I asked you a question the other day which you fled from like a coward: is an Israelite a native or citizen of the Kingdom of Israel or member of the 12 clans of Israel?

Cc: future thief TenQ sirtee15 Fxmasterz
When a Lawyer thinks that insisting on a Lie will automatically change it into the Truth.
You cannot answer simple basic questions
1. According to the Samaritans, where do they claim their origin from?
2. Define the term Samaritan?

Since you are prone to fabricating lies, respond with evidences from reputable sources!

SMH!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
TenQ:
javascript:void(0);
When a Lawyer thinks that insisting on a Lie will automatically change it into the Truth.

Since you are prone to fabricating lies, respond with evidences from reputable sources!

SMH!

Hahahahaha future thief oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cc: fxmasterz sirtee15 future thief TenQ
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
LegalWolf:

You keep yarning dust and fail to understand the basic concept that Samaritanism is not exclusively connected to Samaria. If you cannot grasp a simple concept like this, how am I to help you?

I asked you a question the other day which you fled from like a coward: is an Israelite a native or citizen of the Kingdom of Israel or member of the 12 clans of Israel?

Cc: future thief TenQ sirtee15 Fxmasterz

I think u need some lectures on etymology here.

There was only one Torah kept by the Israelites prior to the kingdom split.
After the separation, the Samaritans believed their own Torah is the true one given to Moses thus they called themselves keepers of the torah, this mean shamerim in Hebrew which is derived the word shomer. Shomer is an Hebrew word meaning keeper or watcher.
Neither shamerim not shomer mean Samaritan.

Instead, the Hebrew word for Samaritan is shomronim which mean inhabitants of Samaria. This name originated after the Assyrian invasion of Israel, the people left behind around Samaria were then called Samaritan...shomronim in Hebrew

Now when the Qur'an referred to al- samari in the golden calf story....was the man being called a shamerim or shomronim.
Al- samari is derived from the Arabic word Al- samiriyyum meaning Samaritan. This shows the Koran referred to this man as 'someone from Samaria'- a samaritan
A watcher or keeper in Arabic will be called
Al- Hafiz or al- muraqib....not al-samiri. So the theory LegalWolf is trying to push for has no backing in his own Qur'an.

If LegalWolf wants to argue that Samaritan denotes keeper of the torah rather than someone from Samaria, then he will have to argue with his own Koran who called the man who made the gold calf 'someone from Samaria'- al samiri/Samaritan/shomronim.

What LegalWolf is doing here is very common among modern day Muslims. They use their extra koranic knowledge to change the meaning of words in the Koran.
They intentionally re write the Koran by distorting the words and phrase in the book to mean something entirely different from what is in the Koran.

I will advise anyone who wants to read the Koran in English to go for old translation which still retain the original meaning not all this modern translation which are simply works of forgery.

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hahahahaha future thief oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like a Hyena caught in its own web of lies.
So Cowardly, he want s to continue telling lies without being interrogated!

Again :

SMH!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
SIRTee15:

After the separation, the Samaritans believed their own Torah is the true one given to Moses thus they called themselves keepers of the torah, this mean shamerim in Hebrew which is derived the word shomer. Shomer is an Hebrew word meaning keeper or watcher.

Instead, the Hebrew word for Samaritan is shomronim which mean inhabitants of Samaria. This name originated after the Assyrian invasion of Israel, the people left living around Samaria were then called Samaritan...shomronim in Hebrew

Now when the Qur'an referred to al- samari in the golden calf story....was the man being called a shamerim or shomronim.
Al- samari is derived from the Arabic word Al- samariyyum meaning Samaritan. This shows the Koran referred to this man as 'someone from Samaria'- a samaritan
Al- Hafiz or al- muraqib....not al-samari. So the theory LegalWolf is trying to push for has no backing in his own Qur'an.

If LegalWolf wants to argue that Samaritan denotes keeper of the torah rather than someone from Samaria, then he will have to argue with his own Koran who called the man who made the gold calf 'someone from Samaria'- al samari/Samaritan/shomronim.

What LegalWolf is doing here is very common among modern day Muslims. They use their extra koranic knowledge to change the meaning of words in the Koran.
They intentionally re write the Koran by distorting the words and phrase in the book to mean something entirely different from what is in the Koran.

I will advise anyone who wants to read the Koran in English to go for old translation which still retain the original meaning not all this modern translation which are simply works of forgery.
Islam is steamed in LIES, Suppression of Truths and Deception. They even do this against themselves to just to keep people worshipping Allah not to speak of other non Muslims.

I always go back ack to the Arabic to check the real words in the Qur'an. Non of their translations is trustworthy. How in the world is Mary's VULVA translated as SLEEVES?

If the Samaritans have a History about themselves not earlier than the Time of Omri, Muslims think they know the Samaritimorw than themselves?

LegalWolf in particular thinks that by insisting on a lie and repeating it will convert it suddenly into the truth!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 12:32am On Jul 11, 2023
TenQ:

Like a Hyena caught in its own web of lies.
So Cowardly, he want s to continue telling lies without being interrogated!

Again :

SMH!

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 12:38am On Jul 11, 2023
SIRTee15:

Instead, the Hebrew word for Samaritan is shomronim which mean inhabitants of Samaria. This name originated after the Assyrian invasion of Israel, the people left living around Samaria were then called Samaritan...shomronim in Hebrew

Al- samari is derived from the Arabic word Al- samariyyum meaning Samaritan. This shows the Koran referred to this man as 'someone from Samaria'- a samaritan
Al- Hafiz or al- muraqib....not al-samari. So the theory LegalWolf is trying to push for has no backing in his own Qur'an.

If LegalWolf wants to argue that Samaritan denotes keeper of the torah rather than someone from Samaria, then he will have to argue with his own Koran who called the man who made the gold calf 'someone from Samaria'- al samari/Samaritan/shomronim.

It is even your audacity for me... Al Samari or Samariyyu (n)? Arabic, you do not know. Hebrew you do not have the slighted of ideas. Koine Greek that your bible was written, you do not know the basic letters. Tragic.

To my knowledge, the verse did not say 'Al-Samari', which would have implied that it is someone from Samar. So, I do not know the basis of your hallucination.

cc: sirtee15 fxmasterz potential thief tenq
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by honesttalk21: 1:07am On Jul 11, 2023
The region of Sychar/ Shechem in Samaria is the place where Abram (Abraham) built an altar, after God promised him the land of the Canaanites Genesis 12:6–cool

Sychar is also the region where Jacob's well is situated. Is this not the location of Jesus's discussion with the Samaritan woman as relayed in John 4:12?

Being the capital of the northern kingdom of Israel, the city of Samaria, now modern-day Sebastia, holds a significant place in the Bible.

Could this be the part of Israel the Samaritan came from?

Just saying

Check archaeological reports of the Israelites in the Iron age though there isn't always an exact agreement between theology and history.

P.S DON'T QUOTE ME
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 5:45am On Jul 11, 2023
honesttalk21:
The region of Sychar/ Shechem in Samaria is the place where Abram (Abraham) built an altar, after God promised him the land of the Canaanites Genesis 12:6–cool

Sychar is also the region where Jacob's well is situated. Is this not the location of Jesus's discussion with the Samaritan woman as relayed in John 4:12?

Being the capital of the northern kingdom of Israel, the city of Samaria, now modern-day Sebastia, holds a significant place in the Bible.

Just saying

Check archaeological reports of the Israelites in the Iron age though there isn't always an exact agreement between theology and history.

P.S DON'T QUOTE ME
We should quote you sir and I wouldn't even use the Bible.

1. The pont is that Samaria never existed as of the time of Moses. If we are to believe in your story, the man Allah claimed made the golden Calf should be from Sychar or from Shechem and not from Samaria.

2. Using your arguments, can you be called a citizen of Eden or a citizen of Nigeria (after all, we all descended from Adam and Eve) ?
Can Uthman Dan Fodio or Oduduwa called a Nigerian? Can Muhammad be called a Saudi or a Meccan? We both know the reason whey they cannot be called such.

3. Don't you think that the Almighty Allah should know better than call a Man Samaritan when Samaria did not exist at all for the next 500 years after Moses?

4. The Samaritans have their own story and it deviates totally from that of the Qur'an. The Samaritans claim their origin from king Omri who reigned after defeating Tibni the son of Ginath in a civil war in the time of Asa the king of Judah?

5. This was a big mistake in the Qur'an by someone who heard the story from someone else. Your attempt of explaining the goof of the Qur'an contradict all existing sources from the Samaritans themselves, from the Jews their cousin, from the Assyrians who deported them into Slavery and to other Historians of the ancient times such as Josephus
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 6:01am On Jul 11, 2023
LegalWolf:

It is even your audacity for me... Al Samari or Samariyyu (n)? Arabic, you do not know. Hebrew you do not have the slighted of ideas. Koine Greek that your bible was written, you do not know the basic letters. Tragic.

To my knowledge, the verse did not say 'Al-Samari', which would have implied that it is someone from Samar. So, I do not know the basis of your hallucination.

Khai!

Liar of the tenth Order. Either go back to Ile-Kewu to learn. As-Samari means quoting you "someone from Samar" and it is actually someone from Samaria!

In Arabic, the definite article Al- or As- could be used meaning EXACTLY the same thing depending on the pronunciation of what follows it.

Tell me that it is untrue that:

In Arabic grammar, the definite article "the" is expressed by adding either "Al-" or "As-" before a noun. The choice between "Al-" and "As-" depends on the sound following the definite article. The rule is known as "assimilation" and is based on the specific pronunciation of certain Arabic letters.

When the noun that follows the definite article begins with a letter known as a solar letter (a letter produced by the mouth's solar plexus), such as "s" (س), "sh" (ش), "sād" (ص), or "ṣād" (ص), the definite article "the" is pronounced and written as "As-". Hence, "As-Samari" is used because the noun "Samari" begins with the letter "s" (س).

LegalWolf, you bursted yourself!

Cc: SIRTee15
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2023
LegalWolf:

I won't allow u hide behind even one finger today.
Game over for u.
The theory u pushing has no basis in your own Koran.

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 6:34am On Jul 11, 2023
The above shows samiri comes from the word al- saamiriu meaning Samaritan.
The al- samari is a typo from me not from my sources which refer to the word as al- samiri.

The Arabic word for watcher is al- muraqib.

The Arabic dictionary translate al- samiri to samaritan.

As I said...game over for u.
I leave u to argue with your Koran.

N.B it's al-samiri....typo
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2023
SIRTee15:

I won't allow u hide behind even one finger today.
Game over for u.
The theory u pushing has no basis in your own Koran.

LOL! go learn some basic arabic please

cc: potential thief TenQ fxmasterz sirtee15
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2023
TenQ:

Khai!

Liar of the tenth Order. Either go back to Ile-Kewu to learn. As-Samari means quoting you "someone from Samar" and it is actually someone from Samaria!

In Arabic, the definite article Al- or As- could be used meaning EXACTLY the same thing depending on the pronunciation of what follows it.

In Arabic grammar, the definite article "the" is expressed by adding either "Al-" or "As-" before a noun. The choice between "Al-" and "As-" depends on the sound following the definite article. The rule is known as "assimilation" and is based on the specific pronunciation of certain Arabic letters.

When the noun that follows the definite article begins with a letter known as a solar letter (a letter produced by the mouth's solar plexus), such as "s" (س), "sh" (ش), "sād" (ص), or "ṣād" (ص), the definite article "the" is pronounced and written as "As-". Hence, "As-Samari" is used because the noun "Samari" begins with the letter "s" (س).

LOL ! Go learn some basic Arabic and come back to me. Is it not the same way you were arguing foolishly that Allah is god lah? When you're done with basic Arabic, let me know

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL ! Go learn some basic Arabic and come back to me. Is it not the same way you were arguing foolishly that Allah is god lah? When you're done with basic Arabic, let me know

Too easy: a criminal lawyer caught in his own web of lies

Why is Allah called As-Samad rather than Al-Samad (even though they mean the same thing) ?

All the 99 names of allah are prefixed with Al-, As-, At-, Ar-, Az- or Ash-
is there ANY evidence that allah is not just al-Lah?

Go learn your arabic properly dear

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2023
TenQ:

Too easy: a criminal lawyer caught in his own web of lies

Why is Allah called As-Samad rather than Al-Samad (even though they mean the same thing) ?

All the 99 names of allah are prefixed with Al-, Ss-, At-, Ar-, Az- or Ash-
is there ANY evidence that allah is not just al-Lah?

Go learn your arabic properly dear

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL! go learn some basic arabic please

Then nothing more to discuss.
Help us with the meaning of al samiri mentioned in the Koran. Tell us what it means...
Also tell us what the Arabic people call Samaritans.
There are still ethnic samaritans living in middle east till this day. What do Arabic speakers call them?

That u embrace a book written in Arabic doesn't make u an expert in Arabic.
The Arabic dictionary was written by knowledgeable Arabic scholars not some Ile keu products.

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2023
LegalWolf:

Muslims are very funny....
Once they are caught and no where to hide...
U start hearing....
Arabic is a complex language, u can't fully understand it or
Koran is written in Arabic, can u speak Arabic ? or
U can't argue the Koran except u are an Arabic speaker...

If all above doesn't work especially against Arab christians, u hear...Allah knows best.

LegalWolf so called Arabic scholar from Ile keu Isale eko, tell us the Arabic meaning of al samiri.

We want to know, shame the devil....don't u want us to shut up undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2023
LegalWolf:

Explain to us the etymology of al samiri. Where did Muhammed lift it from and forced it as Moses word.

Or u want to use a lifeline....call a friend?

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2023
LegalWolf:

U have to prove that basic Arabic knowledge of yours here today otherwise u are a liar and a fraud.
U have joined the gangs of bad Muslims forging the Koran because they uncomfortable with the TRUTH.

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2023
So LegalWolf u can see Al samiriyyun means the community of people who lived in ancient Samaria while samiri means a person from the community.

Now produce your own evidence to show the artificial intelligence is wrong.
Go and bring evidence that Al samiri isn't derived from the word Samaria.

Good luck.

Meanwhile, I'm resuming work...need to make money. Have a nice day.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2023
LegalWolf:
You’re clutching on straws. Objectively, if that word ever exists in your dictionary, where would you expect me to get who coined the word Samaritan.

Cc: potential thief TenQ

I want you to get who coined the word because it was historically recorded. Get it bro. Truth is bitter.

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
honesttalk21:

Just saying

P.S DON'T QUOTE ME

Any theological fact that rejects history is a fraud and an attempt to re write history. We can agree theology and science don't agree but not history.

All those areas u mentioned were occupied by Canaanites b4 the Israelites drove them away during the time of Joshua.
Someone from that territory during the time of Moses cannot be called a samaritan.
Etymology of words is a vital part of history.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by honesttalk21: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
I never say Moses is a Samarian.

Canaan is the ancient name of a vast and prosperous country, roughly located in the same place as modern-day Palestine and Israel.

Samaria is a historic and biblical name used for the central region of Palestine.

Going by the book of Genesis, variations about the time for the domestication of the Camel is an indication of an anachronism in the Bible.This forerunner book of the bible reports that camels were mainstay beasts of burden and transportation at the time of Abraham, in the 18th century BCE though it was originally thought that camels were first domesticated in the Middle East no earlier than the 12th century BCE.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by honesttalk21: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
Credibility of the Hebrew Bible as a source for ancient Israel’s history has been disputed since at least the mid-1970s, when the historicity of the patriarchs of Genesis suffered a serious blow in the works of Thomas L. Thompson and John Van Seters
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
honesttalk21:

Canaan is the ancient name of a vast and prosperous country, roughly located in the same place as modern-day Palestine and Israel.

Samaria is a historic and biblical name used for the central region of Palestine.

Going by the book of Genesis, variations about the time for the domestication of the Camel is an indication of an anachronism in the Bible.This forerunner book of the bible reports that camels were mainstay beasts of burden and transportation at the time of Abraham, in the 18th century BCE though it was originally thought that camels were first domesticated in the Middle East no earlier than the 12th century BCE.
I just thought to help you out with a little information as attachmemts to answer just two questions so that you can confirm if there is variation with history.

Unfortunately, variations exist between the claims of Allah and History
1. Was Jesus crucified on the cross?
2. Did Alexander reach the end of thr world where the sun set in murky waters?
3. Did the Samaritans existed at the time of Moses?

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
honesttalk21:
Credibility of the Hebrew Bible as a source for ancient Israel’s history has been disputed since at least the mid-1970s, when the historicity of the patriarchs of Genesis suffered a serious blow in the works of Thomas L. Thompson and John Van Seters

1. If this is indeed true, unfortunately, it makes Allah and Mohammed fraudulent.
Allah attests to the Torah in the Qur'an and Mohammed swears by the Torah!
It seems as if honesttalk21 is more knowledgeable that both Allah and his Apostle Mohammed!

2. Should you not just give the evidence to this your claim?

What do you think if I say:
The Qur'an has been declared false according to the research publications by Joseph Abrahams and Paul Adams in the year 2021

Should this statement be accepted without question?

3. It doesn't dawn on you that if Thomas L. Thompson and John Van Seters are correct, Allah and his Messenger Mohammed are dealt wrong and are repeating Falsehood?

If Abraham doesn't exist, where did Allah and his messangwr get the same Abraham the father of Ishmael and Ishaq?

4. Don't forget that you Muslims used to claim the work on embryology by Dr Keith Moore (Dr. Moore is notable as the only embryologist directly quoted by Islamic sources in an attempt to prove embryology as described in the Qur'an is scientifically correct.)

Why are there no other notable embryologist with this fraudulent conclusion?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by honesttalk21: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin cool grin grin grin
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
honesttalk21:

Abraham wasn't a Canaanite, he's from Ur a city in the mesopotamian region. The region is a prosperous and well civilised during the time of Abraham.
The camel appeared in mesopotamia by the 25th century BC and were largely domesticated by the 18th century BC.

Below is the impression of an 18th-century B.C.E. cylinder seal from Syria which depicts a two-humped camel with riders. The seal and other archaeological discoveries shed light on camel domestication history, suggesting that camel domestication had occurred in Mesopotamia by the second millennium B.C.E

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
honesttalk21:

Bring the works here, let's examine.
Besides no one is using bible historicity to prove the Samaritan theory.
I simply used Arabic etymology, koranic own writings which is presumed direct word of Allah, secular history of the Samaritans and the Samaritan own tradition.
I did not use the bible. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2015 Prophetic Declaration - Of Oyedepo, Adeboye,w.f. Kumuyi & Oyakhilomhe / Meme Wars: Post Your Memes On What You Think Of Religion And Atheism / CONTROVERSY: Biblical Linking Of Arch-angel Michael And Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.