Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? (4487 Views)

Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hahahaha future thief oooooo. When I’m looking for opinion of prospective thieves, I’ll come back to this. But for now, sit this one out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

The Truth is Bitter: swallow it and stay with it. Stop your self deception.

1. Allah made a mistake in the Qur'an as he misapplied the law of Retribution according to Moses and arrived at something below common sense.
2. Allah goofed big time on the Samaritan who purportedly made the golden calf.
a. The Samaritans agree it was Aaron who made the golden calf
b. The Samaritans as a people didn't even exist for another 400 to 500 years after Moses.
c. The Samaritans trace their origin and genealogy to the creation of Samaria by king Omri and they are remnants of the descendants of the tribes of Manasseh and Ephraim who were deported by the Assyrians, under the rule of King Tiglath-Pileser III and later King Shalmaneser V, conducted military campaigns against the Kingdom of Israel in the years leading up to and including 722 BCE.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
FxMasterz:

Legalwolf!! Lol.

You need to ask yourself, why is allah so hard to defend? The only way to defend yhwh is to behead anyone who questions his lies. Once the person is dead, yhwh cannot be exposed. That's how allah has kept his captives under his arms for centuries. Mohammad was not even wise enough to tell an undetectable lie. Believe me, if he had just said 'a man among the people made a golden calf for them,' he would not have had any problem. But, to mention a Samaritan that was non-existent in Moses' days, he inadvertently created so many problems for himself and legalwolf. See how my friend is sweating. Na yhwh cause am. He shouldn't have told such an obvious lie. I don't blame him though, he was an iliterate who lacked the knowledge of history.

Hey! Let's expose another one of yhwh lies. Was Mary the mother of Jesus truly the sister of Aaron? Hehehe. My friend, let's enter this one too.

grin
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
TenQ:

The Truth is Bitter: swallow it and stay with it. Stop your self deception.

1. Allah made a mistake in the Qur'an as he misapplied the law of Retribution according to Moses and arrived at something below common sense.
2. Allah goofed big time on the Samaritan who purportedly made the golden calf.
a. The Samaritans agree it was Aaron who made the golden calf
b. The Samaritans as a people didn't even exist for another 400 to 500 years after Moses.
c. The Samaritans trace their origin and genealogy to the creation of Samaria by king Omri and they are remnants of the descendants of the tribes of Manasseh and Ephraim who were deported by the Assyrians, under the rule of King Tiglath-Pileser III and later King Shalmaneser V, conducted military campaigns against the Kingdom of Israel in the years leading up to and including 722 BCE.

Hahahaha future thief oooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
LegalWolf:

grin

Not done yet bro.
Was Mary the mother of Jesus truly the sister of Aaron? Hehehe. My friend, let's enter this one too.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
FxMasterz:

Not done yet bro.
Was Mary the mother of Jesus truly the sister of Aaron? Hehehe. My friend, let's enter this one too.
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
LegalWolf:

🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
Just a yes or no bro. The quran said 'yes'. Do you really agree?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
FxMasterz:

Just a yes or no bro. The quran said 'yes'. Do you really agree?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
LegalWolf:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol. Fear fear. Don't be afraid. I just want you to come to the knowledge of the Truth.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
FxMasterz:

Lol. Fear fear. Don't be afraid. I just want you to come to the knowledge of the Truth.

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hey FxMasterz

It’s your penchant for stupidity for me. Like we just did, so you would expect me to be arguing blindly with you when your evidence is shaky and spooky at best. Your evidence will contradict you and you’ll expect me to still go and bring evidence to disprove what is non-existent. Really?

Lol!

Cc: future thief TenQ
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey FxMasterz

It’s your penchant for stupidity for me. Like we just did, so you would expect me to be arguing blindly with you when your evidence is shaky and spooky at best. Your evidence will contradict you and you’ll expect me to still go and bring evidence to disprove what is non-existent. Really?

Lol!

The Questions is too simple! Ask the Samaritans themselves the Questions
Why avoid it to speak jargons and irrelevances
1. Who is As-Samari according to the Quran in its interpretation into English ?

2. Is it true that the Samaritans by their tradition claim descent from the tribe Ephraim and Manasseh from the Northern ancient kingdom of Israel?

3. What does Flavius Josephus, a Jewish historian of the first century say about the origin of the Samaritans?

4. According to the Samaritan sources, who founded the city of Samaria and gave it a name?

5. Is it true or u true that A Samaritan is an individual who is a citizen or a native of Samaria?

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey FxMasterz

Lol!

As long as you could not disprove my evidence, my evidence is not shaky!

I gave you the opportunity to disprove the evidence by agreeing it's shaky even though it was not. You failed.

This alibi wouldn't work! Your escapist tactic is dead on arrival. Allah failed you big time. You couldn't disprove a claim your called shaky. As long as it remains uncountered, it remains valid.

Was Mary the mother of Jesus the sister of Aaron? You're afraid to enter the ring?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
FxMasterz:

As long as you could not disprove my evidence, my evidence is not shaky!

I gave you the opportunity to disprove the evidence by agreeing it's shaky even though it was not. You failed.

This alibi wouldn't work! Your escapist tactic is dead on arrival. Allah failed you big time. You couldn't disprove a claim your called shaky. As long as it remains uncountered, it remains valid.

Was Mary the mother of Jesus the sister of Aaron? You're afraid to enter the ring?

LOL - clown said Alibi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You've got not point.

Okay if your evidence is not shaky, I have asked you for almost a thousand times to explain the meaning of probably and uncertain origin in your evidence. BUT YOU RAN LIKE A THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET ME PUT IT IN HIGHLIGHT SO YOU CAN SEE IT CLEARLY, YOU FXMASTERZ, RAN LIKE A THIEF WHEN I ASKED YOU TO EXPLAIN THE MEANING OF PROBABLY AND UNCERTAIN ORIGIN AS INDICATED IN YOUR OWN SOURCE .

And you have the audacity to tell me that 'As long as it remains uncountered, it remains valid'. LOL - who were your teachers? TenQ ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL - clown said Alibi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You've got not point.

Okay if your evidence is not shaky, I have asked you for almost a thousand times to explain the meaning of probably and uncertain origin in your evidence. BUT YOU RAN LIKE A THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET ME PUT IT IN HIGHLIGHT SO YOU CAN SEE IT CLEARLY, YOU FXMASTERZ, RAN LIKE A THIEF WHEN I ASKED YOU TO EXPLAIN THE MEANING OF PROBABLY AND UNCERTAIN ORIGIN AS INDICATED IN YOUR OWN SOURCE .

And you have the audacity to tell me that 'As long as it remains uncountered, it remains valid'. LOL - who were your teachers? TenQ ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There are no 'probably' and 'uncertain' clauses in several references that I have given you which are more authoritative than a lone voice you're worshipping. I bring you more evidences below as to the origin of the word Samaritan. Clown, is that how you practice your own legal defence? You'll be referencing a lone textbook written by a lecturer in OOU against the Nigerian constitution? Only God can tell how you handle cases in courts. Very pathetic.

Deep down in the recesses of your mind, you know allah goofed. He even needs one man who says 'probably' or 'uncertain' to make himself happy. Hahahaha. Meanwhile the Samaritans themselves as well as world history are not uncertain as to their origin or the origin of the word Samaritan. Perhaps, you're uncertain about the origin of your own tribe. That's the only reason why you can think some people out there can be uncertain about their own origin or the origin of their tribal name. Mohammed really tried. He has his victims in very firm grips.

I have added further references in screenshots regarding the origin of the term Samaritan. Do well to find your probability and uncertainty clauses. I'll be waiting for you. Big clown.

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2023
LOL - your penchant for failure is interesting
FxMasterz:

There are no 'probably' and 'uncertain' clauses in several references that I have given you which are more authoritative than a lone voice you're worshipping. I bring you more evidences below as to the origin of the word Samaritan. Clown, is that how you practice your own legal defence? You'll be referencing a lone textbook written by a lecturer in OOU against the Nigerian constitution? Only God can tell how you handle cases in courts. Very pathetic.

Disaster! Does this answer my questions?

Deep down in the recesses of your mind, you know allah goofed. He even needs one man who says 'probably' or 'uncertain' to make himself happy. Hahahaha. Meanwhile the Samaritans themselves as well as world history are not uncertain as to their origin or the origin of the word Samaritan. Perhaps, you're uncertain about the origin of your own tribe. That's the only reason why you can think some people out there can be uncertain about their own origin or the origin of their tribal name. Mohammed really tried. He has his victims in very firm grips.

Irrelevant balderdash. Please refer to my questions and provide unambiguous answers

I have added further references in screenshots regarding the origin of the term Samaritan. Do well to find your probability and uncertainty clauses. I'll be waiting for you. Big clown.

Gibberish! Refer to my questions and provide an answer.

Cc: sirtee15 fxmasterz and future thief TenQ
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL - your penchant for failure is interesting

Disaster! Does this answer my questions?

Irrelevant balderdash. Please refer to my questions and provide unambiguous answers

Gibberish! Refer to my questions and provide an answer.

Cc: sirtee15 fxmasterz and future thief TenQ

Every sane reader knows that your question is as useless as poop. Would you please tell me the relevance of your questions to this discourse? Keep on showing your mediocrity and love for lies.

Probably and uncertain mean 'I'm not sure but it might be true. A higher authority may shed more light'. Probably or uncertain does not completely rule out possibilities in anyway whatsoever! Keep gnawing on straws. Mohammed has his victim in a very firm grip. Hehehehe.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2023
STFU and answer the damn question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FxMasterz:

Every sane reader knows that your question is as useless as poop. Would you please tell me the relevance of your questions to this discourse? Keep on showing your mediocrity and love for lies.

Balderdash! Please refer to my previous post above

Probably and uncertain mean 'I'm not sure but it might be true. A higher authority may shed more light'. Probably or uncertain does not completely rule out possibilities in anyway whatsoever! Keep gnawing on straws.

This is isolated interpretation and not the question I asked you. Tell us the meaning of those two terms in the context of what your source is saying. Shikena !!!!!!

Mohammed has his victim in a very firm grip. Hehehehe.

Irrelevant.
Refer to the previous post
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2023
LegalWolf:
STFU and answer the damn question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Balderdash! Please refer to my previous post above

This is isolated interpretation and not the question I asked you. Tell us the meaning of those two terms in the context of what your source is saying. Shikena !!!!!!

Irrelevant.
Refer to the previous post

Wailings!!

Your question is already answered by me. You're really empty. If you're not, tell us if being uncertain about something means that thing never happened. Mumu lawyer.

I've given this clown several sources that provide authoritative answers regarding the origin of the word but he chooses a garbage source in preference for more erudite sources. This clown has mental slavery. This is past religious brainwashing.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
FxMasterz:

Wailings!!

Your question is already answered by me. You're really empty. If you're not, tell us if being uncertain about something means that thing never happened. Mumu lawyer.

I've given this clown several sources that provide authoritative answers regarding the origin of the word but he chooses a garbage source in preference for more erudite sources. This clown has mental slavery. This is past religious brainwashing.

STFU and answer the questions - these shalayi is unnecessary!!!!!!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
LegalWolf:

STFU and answer the questions - these shalayi is unnecessary!!!!!!

Clown. Stop dribbling.

Your question is already answered, yet you kept saying 'answer the question.' to make yourself happy. You've been deceived. That's the reality.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
FxMasterz:

Clown. Stop dribbling.

Your question is already answered, yet you kept saying 'answer the question.' to make yourself happy. You've been deceived. That's the reality.

FM: The origin of the word Samaritan is from Omri, the first king that founded Samaria

LW: Thats not true, at least according to their own history

FM: [proceeds to bring out evidence purporting to support his claim]. However, the source says that the name samaritan in hebrew is of uncertain origin and went ahead to say that it is probably derived from biblical accounts.

LW: FxMasterz what do you understand by the name being of uncertain origin and that it probably derives from [....]

FM: Hulaba baba blue hulubala

LW: ?

FM: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

LW: Explain

FM: [proceeds to bring more evidence]

LW: But this does not answer my question.

FM: [looking dumb!]

LW: Explain these terms in the context of the question

FX: Your question is already answered, yet you kept saying 'answer the question.' to make yourself happy. You've been deceived. That's the reality.

LW: Smiles! A person whose purported god cannot even forgive without shedding blood is telling me i've been deceived. I'd rather stay deceived that worship a blood gulping imbe.cile! Anyways, my question still remains unanswered.

cc: future thief tenq sirtee15 fxmasterz
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
LegalWolf:

FM: The origin of the word Samaritan is from Omri, the first king that founded Samaria

LW: Thats not true, at least according to their own history

FM: [proceeds to bring out evidence purporting to support his claim]. However, the source says that the name samaritan in hebrew is of uncertain origin and went ahead to say that it is probably derived from biblical accounts.

LW: FxMasterz what do you understand by the name being of uncertain origin and that it probably derives from [....]

FM: Hulaba baba blue hulubala

LW: ?

FM: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

LW: Explain

FM: [proceeds to bring more evidence]

LW: But this does not answer my question.

FM: [looking dumb!]

LW: Explain these terms in the context of the question

FX: Your question is already answered, yet you kept saying 'answer the question.' to make yourself happy. You've been deceived. That's the reality.

LW: Smiles! A person whose purported god cannot even forgive without shedding blood is telling me i've been deceived. I'd rather stay deceived that worship a blood gulping imbe.cile! Anyways, my question still remains unanswered.

cc: future thief tenq sirtee15 fxmasterz

Lol. Unsubstantiated scripting. Very frivolous. You should have quoted word for word for anyone to believe you.

I gave evidence even before you asked your useless question. Evidences before, during and after abound. The clown hung on childishly on only one unauthoritative source to make himself happy. Such a weakling. What do I even expect from a man whose god does not know that Aaron lived over 1,000 yrs before Mary. A useless idol who does not know that Samaria was not in existent at the time of Moses. A god who thinks the earth is flat. An ignoramus deity who thinks that sperm is produced from men's spinal cord and whose prophet prescribed camel urine as the most potent medicine. Hehehe. Hope you've taken your camel urine today? Is Alexander the Great not even one of your prophets? Yeye dey smell.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hahahahahaha olodod

FxMasterz:

Lol. Unsubstantiated scripting. Very frivolous. You should have quoted word for word for anyone to believe you.

I gave evidence even before you asked your useless question. Evidences before, during and after abound. The clown hung on childishly on only one unauthoritative source to make himself happy. Such a weakling.

Interesting - what makes the source 'unauthoritative'? So that means all your sources are unauthoritative... And you expect me to be debating with someone who would be bringing unauthoritative sources? Really grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What do I even expect from a man whose god does not know that Aaron lived over 1,000 yrs before Mary. A useless idol who does not know that Samaria was not in existent at the time of Moses. A god who thinks the earth is flat. An ignoramus deity who thinks that sperm is produced from men's spinal cord and whose prophet prescribed camel urine as the most potent medicine. Hehehe. Hope you've taken your camel urine today? Is Alexander the Great not even one of your prophets? Yeye dey smell.

Irrelevant. Go back to the questions and provide answers!

cc: sirtee15 fxmasterz and the future thief tenq
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hahahahahaha olodod

Interesting - what makes the source 'unauthoritative'? So that means all your sources are unauthoritative... And you expect me to be debating with someone who would be bringing unauthoritative sources? Really grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Irrelevant. Go back to the questions and provide answers!

cc: sirtee15 fxmasterz and the future thief tenq

Hehehe.

Britannica, Wikipedia, World History, etc are unauthoritative? Yeye dey smell.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
You're worse than Judas! You will eventually deny yhwh to prove a non-existent point. What is this?
FxMasterz:

Hehehe.

Britannica, Wikipedia, World History, etc are unauthoritative? Yeye dey smell.

The previous question is this:

Interesting - what makes the source 'unauthoritative'? So that means all your sources are unauthoritative... And you expect me to be debating with someone who would be bringing unauthoritative sources? Really grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are even denying the source you brought to an argument as unauthoritative - just to prove a non-existent point. Pathetic!!!

cc: sirtee15 fxmasterz potential tenq
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 1:51am On Jul 15, 2023
LegalWolf:
You're worse than Judas! You will eventually deny yhwh to prove a non-existent point. What is this?

The previous question is this:

Interesting - what makes the source 'unauthoritative'? So that means all your sources are unauthoritative... And you expect me to be debating with someone who would be bringing unauthoritative sources? Really grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are even denying the source you brought to an argument as unauthoritative - just to prove a non-existent point. Pathetic!!!

cc: sirtee15 fxmasterz potential tenq

Hahaha.

This liar must be exposed. This isn't the question you were asking. Your question was about the words 'probability and uncertain' used in one of my numerous sources. You to lie. Chai!!

I've screenshot this current question the link would be posted:

https://www.nairaland.com/7751213/wisdom-allahs-law-retribution-bad/12#124424159

I answered so many questions from this clown. He didn't answer a single question. What is the origin of the word 'Samaritan' according to the Samaritans themselves, the clown turned himself to a maradona. Rather than answering the question, he has been dribbling.

Now tell us the origin of the word 'Samaritan' if you're sure of yourself. Go ahead and tell us now and stop making a fool of yourself.

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2023
FxMasterz:

Hahaha.

This liar must be exposed. This isn't the question you were asking. Your question was about the words 'probability and uncertain' used in one of my numerous sources. You to lie. Chai!!

I've screenshot this current question the link would be posted:

https://www.nairaland.com/7751213/wisdom-allahs-law-retribution-bad/12#124424159

I answered so many questions from this clown. He didn't answer a single question. What is the origin of the word 'Samaritan' according to the Samaritans themselves, the clown turned himself to a maradona. Rather than answering the question, he has been dribbling.

Now tell us the origin of the word 'Samaritan' if you're sure of yourself. Go ahead and tell us now and stop making a fool of yourself.

Lol 😂 … are you saying I never asked those questions?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2023
LegalWolf:

Is there any question you asked that I did not answer?

Tell us the origin of the word Samaritan according to the Samaritans themselves!!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2023
LegalWolf:

Fxmasterz we are still waiting for your comment on this oo. Did I ask that question or I did not. Very simple!

Cc: sirtee15 Fxmasterz and potential thief TenQ
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
LegalWolf:

Fxmasterz we are still waiting for your comment on this oo. Did I ask that question or I did not. Very simple!

Cc: sirtee15 Fxmasterz and potential thief TenQ

Oya list all the questions you've asked, and I'll screenshot all the answers I've provided!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
FxMasterz:

Oya list all the questions you've asked, and I'll screenshot all the answers I've provided!

Rubbish! Did I ask you that question or not?

PS: you that you denied your own evidence as “not authoritative”. What would you do to the evidence I bring? Ehn? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cc: future thief TenQ sirtee15 Fxmasterz
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
LegalWolf:

Rubbish! Did I ask you that question or not?

PS: you that you denied your own evidence as “not authoritative”. What would you do to the evidence I bring? Ehn? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cc: future thief TenQ sirtee15 Fxmasterz

Gibberish!

Refer to the questions and I'll provide the answers I already gave.

I gave you numerous authoritative sources and one non authoritativve source to make you see that all sources are against your claims.

Bring your evidence. Is that also difficult? Why play hide and seek when all you need to do is to refer to a source that explains the origin of the word Samaritan according to the Samaritans themselves.

Stop wasting my time. It seems you don't value time at all. For good 3 days you're yet to provide any source regarding the origin of the word Samaritan to counter my sources. Shame on you. Clown.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mind Control Mechanisms In Religions. / 31st Night With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / How Atheism Evolved Jesoul Into A More Tolerant Christian! The Evidence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.