Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,490 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? (4488 Views)

Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
FxMasterz:

Gibberish!

Refer to the questions and I'll provide the answers I already gave.

I gave you numerous authoritative sources and one non authoritativve source to make you see that all sources are against your claims.

Bring your evidence. Is that also difficult? Why play hide and seek when all you need to do is to refer to a source that explains the origin of the word Samaritan according to the Samaritans themselves.

Stop wasting my time. It seems you don't value time at all. For good 3 days you're yet to provide any source regarding the origin of the word Samaritan to counter my sources. Shame on you. Clown.
Coming from Judas that denied his own evidence. Clown 🤡

Refer to my questions above and provide answers
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
LegalWolf:

Coming from Judas that denied his own evidence. Clown 🤡

Refer to my questions above and provide answers

Would you present the proof that i denied my own evidence? Please I'll be waiting. So many lies in just a few mentions!!

This is the third day. Give us a respectable source for the origin of the tetm Samaritan by the Samaritans themselves. Clown. Why avoid such a simple question? Hehehe. Allah is hard to defend. Prove me wrong!!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
LOL - you cannot beat me in this game!
FxMasterz:

Would you present the proof that i denied my own evidence? Please I'll be waiting. So many lies in just a few mentions!!

Here we go

FxMasterz:

Lol. Unsubstantiated scripting. Very frivolous. You should have quoted word for word for anyone to believe you.

I gave evidence even before you asked your useless question. Evidences before, during and after abound. The clown hung on childishly on only one unauthoritative source to make himself happy. Such a weakling......

So which unauthoritive source have I hung on since? And who provided the unauthoritive source? Ehn

This is the third day. Give us a respectable source for the origin of the tetm Samaritan by the Samaritans themselves. Clown. Why avoid such a simple question? Hehehe. Allah is hard to defend. Prove me wrong!!

LOL - I'm hanging on to your source for now. So, why on earth would you deny your own source Ehn Judas Fxmasterz?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
LegalWolf:
LOL - you cannot beat me in this game!

Here we go

So which unauthoritive source have I hung on since? And who provided the unauthoritive source? Ehn

LOL - I'm hanging on to your source for now. So, why on earth would you deny your own source Ehn Judas Fxmasterz?

You should hang on to my sources. I gave you several sources - both authoritativve and none-authoritative. Which of them are you hanging on? Let me know.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Your mental faculty is burnt to ashes. You claim as follows:

I went ahead to show you proof of where you denied your own evidence by calling it unauthoritative. Again, for your reference, see below.

FxMasterz:

Lol. Unsubstantiated scripting. Very frivolous. You should have quoted word for word for anyone to believe you.

I gave evidence even before you asked your useless question. Evidences before, during and after abound. The clown hung on childishly on only one unauthoritative source to make himself happy. Such a weakling.

Clearly, you called a source you FXMASTERZ provided as unauthoritative. You literally disclaimed your evidence, that it could not be trusted. And now that I have brought out your source that you denied, this is what you have to say:

FxMasterz:

You should hang on to my sources. I gave you several sources - both authoritativve and none-authoritative. Which of them are you hanging on? Let me know.

Really? Is that not madness!!!!!!! Just like the future thief tenq, your are dishonest, perhaps mentally retarded and a shameless liar! You would go to any extent to deny your own source in order to finesse your way around your useless cringe filthy book. And you have the audacity to even want to discuss religion with me, when you are filthy judas!

Spits out!!

cc: fxmasterz sirtee15 and future thief tenq
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Fxmasterz

Come and answer o - why are you a judas. hope you would not end up hanging yourself in order to please yhwh. Although it/they craves for blood before it/they forgives, but I know it detest judases. So why disclaim your own evidence, ehn.

PS: the reason I call yhwh it/they is because of a nairaland post which I drew tenq attention to that the anglican church in London wants to misgender/non-gender yhwh. That is a project of the Anglican church that I wholesomely support. Yes, yhwh must be ungedered, disgendered and non-gendered grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cc: sirtee15 fxmaster and the future thief tenq
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
LegalWolf:
Fxmasterz

Come and answer o - why are you a judas. hope you would not end up hanging yourself in order to please yhwh. Although it/they craves for blood before it/they forgives, but I know it detest judases. So why disclaim your own evidence, ehn.

PS: the reason I call yhwh it/they is because of a nairaland post which I drew tenq attention to that the anglican church in London wants to misgender/non-gender yhwh. That is a project of the Anglican church that I wholesomely support. Yes, yhwh must be ungedered, disgendered and non-gendered grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cc: sirtee15 fxmaster and the future thief tenq

Your attempt to change the topic can't work. You already failed.

Tell me which of my numerous sources you're holding on to. The several authoritative ones or the singular unauthoritative source?

Inability to provide a straight forward answer also provide your source for the origin of the term Samaritan which you've not done for good 3 days automatically qualifies you as a lowlife who has no shame. Man up and repair your bartered image.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
FxMasterz:

Your attempt to change the topic can't work. You already failed.

Tell me which of my numerous sources you're holding on to. The several authoritative ones or the singular unauthoritative source?

Inability to provide a straight forward answer also provide your source for the origin of the term Samaritan which you've not done for good 3 days automatically qualifies you as a lowlife who has no shame. Man up and repair your bartered image.

LOL - the audacity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You still repeated that the source you provided is unauthoritative. You denied your own evidence - Filthy Judas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scourge of the earth!

How dare you - why would you deny evidence as unauthoritative??

cc: sirtee15 potential thief tenq and fxmasterz
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
FXMASTER - YOU ARE SUCH A SHAMELESS RETARD!

I HAVE TAKEN MY TIME TO ENGAGE YOU BUT YOU HAVE SHOWN YOURSELF TO BE A RETARD - SOMEONE WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING IN ORDER TO HIDE FROM THE TRUTH, INCLUDING DENYING THE EVIDENCE HE BROUGHT. A MENTALLY AND MORALLY BANKRUPT NONENTITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOING FORWARD, I WILL TREAT YOU LIKE I DO TO TENQ AND DISCARD YOU IN THE BIN OF NAIRALAND - UNWORTHY OF MY TIME AN ATTENTION. SHAMELESS JUDAS!

cc: sirtee15 fxmasterz and the future thief tenq
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL - the audacity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You still repeated that the source you provided is unauthoritative. You denied your own evidence - Filthy Judas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scourge of the earth!

How dare you - why would you deny evidence as unauthoritative??

cc: sirtee15 potential thief tenq and fxmasterz

Very shameless fellow. Please get off my mention. You even have the audacity to mention me without any sense of honour for your personality. Shame on you. A wise man would have simply ignored rather than drag himself in the mud.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
LegalWolf:

I HAVE TAKEN MY TIME TO ENGAGE YOU BUT YOU HAVE SHOWN YOURSELF TO BE A RETARD - SOMEONE WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING IN ORDER TO HIDE FROM THE TRUTH, INCLUDING DENYING THE EVIDENCE HE BROUGHT. A MENTALLY AND MORALLY BANKRUPT NONENTITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOING FORWARD, I WILL TREAT YOU LIKE I DO TO TENQ AND DISCARD YOU IN THE BIN OF NAIRALAND - UNWORTHY OF MY TIME AN ATTENTION. SHAMELESS JUDAS!

LEGALWOLF- FOR YOUR INABILITY TO MENTION ANY SOURCE TO AUTHENTICATE YOUR CLAIM OF A SAMARITAN IN MOSES' DAYS. YOU COULDN'T EVEN ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION AS TO THE ORIGIN OF THE TERM SAMARITAN. YOU ARE SUCH A SHAMELESS RETARD!

I HAVE TAKEN MY TIME TO ENGAGE YOU BUT YOU HAVE SHOWN YOURSELF TO BE A RETARD - SOMEONE WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING IN ORDER TO HIDE FROM THE TRUTH, INCLUDING CHERRY PICKING EVIDENCES IN FAVOUR OF ONE UNAUTHORITATIVE SOURCE AGAINST SEVERAL AUTHORITATIVE SOURCES. A MENTALLY AND MORALLY BANKRUPT NONENTITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOING FORWARD, I WILL TREAT YOU AS A LOWLIFE AND DISCARD YOU IN THE BIN OF NAIRALAND - UNWORTHY OF MY TIME AND ATTENTION. SHAMELESS LIAR!

cc: sirtee15 legalwolf and TenQ [/quote]
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 4:44am On Jul 16, 2023
LegalWolf:

Says one who is so shamelessly tongue tied anytime I ask him a simple question that his brain locks up and all he could say are babbles of incoherent meaningless rants of childish proportions.

Like I told you, I am your nemesis on Nairaland and the one who has spanked you so hard to reduce you to such a dumb structure anytime you hear of me.

Of course, I always make sure I leave evidence of your broken nature for readers to see.

The "Humbled-by-Force", Tongue-tied and "Dummified" LegalWolf who shamelessly AVOIDED answering the following questions even after the Questions were repeatedly presented to him

The Questions are too simple!
From the Historical source of the Samaritans themselves and not the Bible

1. Who is As-Samari according to the Quran in its interpretation into English ?
2. Is it true that the Samaritans by their tradition claim descent from the tribe Ephraim and Manasseh from the Northern ancient kingdom of Israel?
3. What does Flavius Josephus, a Jewish historian of the first century say about the origin of the Samaritans?
4. According to the Samaritan sources, who founded the city of Samaria and gave it a name?
5. Is it true or untrue that A Samaritan is an individual who is a citizen or a native of Samaria?

Questions :
1. What is the Equity if my innocent slave would be killed because I killed the slave of my neighbour?
2. Why is it that as a Muslim I can get away with murder if the person I killed is NOT a Muslim?
3. Why is equity in gender of execution important to Allah?
4. What is the Wisdom with respect to murder in Allah's Law of Retribution

Who told Mohammed that he's a prophet?
1. Is it Allah?
2. Is it Jibril?
3. Is it Khadija?
4. Is it Waraqa?

The question is simple : Who told Mohammed that he's a prophet?

I expect you as USUAL to Bray Aloud like a Donkey carrying on its back a heavy load of a Library of Books

Mr LegalWolf, Even in your low-life stupid show of shame, you ALWAYS serve my purpose. And of course, you don't know how nor why!
And sorry, I won't tell you again!

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2023
TenQ:

Says one who is so shamelessly tongue tied anytime I ask him a simple question that his brain locks up and all he could say are babbles of incoherent meaningless rants of childish proportions.

Like I told you, I am your nemesis on Nairaland and the one who has spanked you so hard to reduce you to such a dumb structure anytime you hear of me.

Of course, I always make sure I leave evidence of your broken nature for readers to see.

The "Humbled-by-Force", Tongue-tied and "Dummified" LegalWolf who shamelessly AVOIDED answering the following questions even after the Questions were repeatedly presented to him

The Questions are too simple!
From the Historical source of the Samaritans themselves and not the Bible

1. Who is As-Samari according to the Quran in its interpretation into English ?
2. Is it true that the Samaritans by their tradition claim descent from the tribe Ephraim and Manasseh from the Northern ancient kingdom of Israel?
3. What does Flavius Josephus, a Jewish historian of the first century say about the origin of the Samaritans?
4. According to the Samaritan sources, who founded the city of Samaria and gave it a name?
5. Is it true or untrue that A Samaritan is an individual who is a citizen or a native of Samaria?

Questions :
1. What is the Equity if my innocent slave would be killed because I killed the slave of my neighbour?
2. Why is it that as a Muslim I can get away with murder if the person I killed is NOT a Muslim?
3. Why is equity in gender of execution important to Allah?
4. What is the Wisdom with respect to murder in Allah's Law of Retribution

Who told Mohammed that he's a prophet?
1. Is it Allah?
2. Is it Jibril?
3. Is it Khadija?
4. Is it Waraqa?

The question is simple : Who told Mohammed that he's a prophet?

I expect you as USUAL to Bray Aloud like a Donkey carrying on its back a heavy load of a Library of Books

yhwh, Even in your low-life stupid show of shame, you ALWAYS serve my purpose. And of course, you don't know how nor why!
And sorry, I won't tell you again!

Future thief oooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2023
LegalWolf:

Manifesting Donkey spirit as usual!
LOL!

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2023
TenQ:

Manifesting Donkey spirit as usual!
LOL!

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2023
LegalWolf:

Have u learnt enough Arabic now to tell us the etymology of the word al samiri.

This is what your Islamic scholars think of Al-samiri

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2023
LegalWolf has been braying all over this thread looking for loopholes in people's argument but wouldn't tell us the etymology of the word al samiri or samaritan.

Even his islamic scholars admittedly linked Al samiri to Samaria. But emeritus product of 'Ile keu' thinks otherwise but wouldn't bring contra evidence.

My conclusion about u is this, u don't have enough confidence in the Qur'an to defend it. Deep down in your thought process, u know something is not right with that book.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by Maynman: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

Have u learnt enough Arabic now to tell us the etymology of the word al samiri.

This is what your Islamic scholars think of Al-samiri
Islamic scholars are not historians.

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2023
Maynman:

Islamic scholars are not historians.

So the islamic scholars are confused then....they don't know who is Al samiri that suddenly appeared in Moses entourage.
I guess the companions should have asked Muhammed who he was rather than reciting what they don't know up and down.

Since u are a islamic sympathiser, u can help us with the etymology of al samiri. Do your weird conspiracy theory research and rescue the religion u love to defend.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by Maynman: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

So the islamic scholars are confused then....they don't know who is Al samiri that suddenly appeared in Moses entourage.
I guess the companions should have asked Muhammed who he was rather than reciting what they don't know up and down.

Since u are a islamic sympathiser, u can help us with the etymology of al samiri. Do your weird conspiracy theory research and rescue the religion u love to defend.
It is As-Samari and it’s a name of a person, probably an Egyptian.

“Prophet Moses reprimanded his people and as stated in Verse 20:97, destroyed this idol which As-Samiri along with others had made in Prophet Moses' absence. “

Both you and your Muslims are worshipping Abrahamaic gods, moses only exist in the pages of your various books.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by Maynman: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2023
SIRTee15:
LegalWolf has been braying all over this thread looking for loopholes in people's argument but wouldn't tell us the etymology of the word al samiri or samaritan.

“Samaritan” is a greek word.

In their own language, Samaritan Hebrew, the Samaritans call themselves Shamerim (שַמֶרִים), meaning "Guardians/Keepers/Watchers", and in Arabic al-Sāmiriyyūn (السامريون).[13] The term is cognate with the Biblical Hebrew term Šomerim, and both terms reflect a Semitic root שמר, which means "to watch, guard". Historically, Samaritans were concentrated in Samaria. In Modern Hebrew, the Samaritans are called Shomronim {שומרונים}, which also means "inhabitants of Samaria", literally, "Samaritans".

From the verb שמר (shamar), to keep or guard.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2023
Maynman:

“Samaritan” is a greek word.

In their own language, Samaritan Hebrew, the Samaritans call themselves Shamerim (שַמֶרִים), meaning "Guardians/Keepers/Watchers", and in Arabic al-Sāmiriyyūn (السامريون).[13] The term is cognate with the Biblical Hebrew term Šomerim, and both terms reflect a Semitic root שמר, which means "to watch, guard". Historically, Samaritans were concentrated in Samaria. In Modern Hebrew, the Samaritans are called Shomronim {שומרונים}, which also means "inhabitants of Samaria", literally, "Samaritans".

From the verb שמר (shamar), to keep or guard.

So does the word al samiriyyun etymology relates to shamerim or shomronim?
What's keeper or watcher in Arabic?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by Maynman: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

So does al samiriyyun etymology related to shamerim or shomronim?
What's keeper or watcher in Arabic?
They come from the same semitic language.
Like i said you and Muslims are both worshipping Abrahamaic gods.

What do you think islam means?

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2023
Maynman:

It is As-Samari and it’s a name of a person, probably an Egyptian.

“Prophet Moses reprimanded his people and as stated in Verse 20:97, destroyed this idol which As-Samiri along with others had made in Prophet Moses' absence. “

Both you and your Muslims are worshipping Abrahamaic gods, moses only exist in the pages of your various books.

Are u guessing or simply confabulating.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by Maynman: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

Are u guessing or simply confabulating.
Can you guess a story?
Only indoctrinated believers do that, some even pray to dead people, insanity grin

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2023
Maynman:

I'm not talking about religion here. This is about etymology of Arabic and hebrew words.
If u can't contribute in any meaningful way, then don't come here and start constituting nuisance by derailing the thread.
U are very fond of that.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by Maynman: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

I'm not talking about religion here. This is about etymology of Arabic and hebrew words.
If u can't contribute in any meaningful way, then don't come here and start constituting nuisance by derailing the thread.
U are very fond of that.
But you are yet to say any etymology of arabic or hebrew words.
What have you contributed either meaningfully or not, you just showing how empty you are.

The Wikipedia that you lift from said this, you no see am?

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2023
Maynman:

Islam is not a religion of peace, and u know that.
If u say they don't tolerate rubbish, I will give it to u,, and that makes Islam a region of intolerance.

FYI, they just burnt down the Swedish embassy in Iraq.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2023
Maynman:

But you are yet to say any etymology of arabic or hebrew words.
What have you contributed either meaningfully or not, you just showing how empty you are.

The Wikipedia that you lift from said this, you no see am?

I can notice u are bored today.
Let me help u, go and open an anti Christian theology topic and I promise to meet u there.
U are simply a nuisance here.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by Maynman: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

Islam is not a religion of peace, and u know that.
If u say they don't tolerate rubbish, I will give it to u,, and that makes Islam a region of intolerance.

FYI, they just burnt down the Swedish embassy in Iraq.
Your jewish savior spoke Aramaic, what is “god” in Aramaic.

FYI, no religion had killed more people than Chrestianity

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by Maynman: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

I can notice u are bored today.
Let me help u, go and open an anti Christian theology topic and I promise to meet u there.
U are simply a nuisance here.
Illiterate, what does theo-logy mean.
Just saying words you lack meaning on, typical jewish slave.

Tell us the etymology of arabic and hebrew, contribute let us see grin
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by honesttalk21: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
A liitle exploration about Samaria.
The region of Samaria, located in present-day Palestine, has a rich historical and archaeological wealth. From its bedrock foundation, Samaria has emerged as a significant site of cultural and political importance throughout history. The city of Samaria was established in the 9th century BCE during the Omride dynasty.

The foundation of Samaria dates back to the Iron Age, as the Omrides attempted to consolidate their power base in the region. They strategically chose Samaria as the capital city due to its elevated position on top of a hill, providing a natural defense against external threats.

The Iron Age was a period in human history that started between 1200 B.C. and 600 B.C., depending on the region, and followed the Stone Age and Bronze Age.

The Exodus of the Israelites from Egypt in the Iron Age is a significant event in ancient history that holds great religious and historical importance. According to the biblical account in the book of Exodus, the Israelites were enslaved in Egypt for many years before Moses led them to freedom. This event is believed to have taken place during the 13th century BCE, a time when the Iron Age was beginning to emerge in the region.

Should this be a display of some inaccuracy of dating or is there an overlap of activities. The 13th century BC was the period from 1300 to 1201 BC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

31st Night With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / How Atheism Evolved Jesoul Into A More Tolerant Christian! The Evidence! / Does The Bible Confuse You Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.