Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,485 members, 7,857,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] (1776 Views)

7 Masculine Qualities Women SECRETLY Love In Men / "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady / Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by BentizilL: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
thesilentman:

There are two methods that i know when it comes to approaching women:The one-banker way and the permutation style.Just like in lotto gamble,when you approach one woman at time-the one banker way-the probability that she will 'fall' is very very low.She might certainly put you on a long thing,like telling you she needed to think about it or some other crap.Instead,you leave her and go the permutation way-multiple approach at a time and wait for result.One must play game with you sha!
Pls can you expatiate on the one-banker way and permutation style..

1 Like

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by Eddysilver(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ride On Sir!
Feeling you all the way cool

1 Like

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by Blackskinman007(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
thesilentman:
4.NEVER BE JUDGEMENTAL!
Yes,no matter what you hear about any woman,never judge her.you can even play the devil's advocate on her behalf by giving probable excuses on her behalf-even if you think otherwise.A man who really wants to get laid does not go about condeming women at every opportunity.The effect of this is that it makes women confide in you because they know you won't judge them.This is the psychological trick some pastors use to bleep their members-single or married.

You're right on point with this...
Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by mayor1814: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
I don't disturb myself with long talks. After being friends with u for a while I just tell d girl "I really like u" feels like knowing u better... Whatever her response is her p. It's either some start saying I'll think about it ... Or some will wait for some weeks and later call and find one kind topic from d blues to discuss with me grin. But there are still some dat will never respond oo.

1 Like

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by kenedyx: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
thesilentman:

Am married.Not to one of the women i drilled hell out of their pussies-but one homely young woman with a very low body-count[cos she's frigid]-that chose me.secondly,am still in the game,till hundreds of tomorrow.

I doff hat for you sir. I love the life you're living. It's the dream. Save for the marriage part, though. I doubt you'd have much spare time to game with responsibilities piling up.

True. No relationship like the one where the woman has chosen you. Unless you have tasted this, you will never know what a real relationship feels like.

I've witnessed game from many guys I consider gurus. From the ones that use mind games to those that use money or power, and ones that use aggression or dominance. Still, I must admit, I really like the idea of the personality you're describing here.

1 Like

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 2:58am On Jul 05, 2023
MASCULINITY OT JULY 5TH,2023.
Every woman out there can not find you attractive,no matter how good-looking you are-be it surface or sexual attraction.This reality helps you not to dwell on the effect of rejection for more than 5 seconds.Cast your net wide-go the PERMUTATION way!

1 Like

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 3:33am On Jul 05, 2023
IT'S ABSOLUTELY UNMANLY to attempt winning access to a woman's vag with your money regardless of whether it's hard-earned or 'sara' money.The more you try,the more power you give her over you to siphon your probably scarce resources.At the end,you might not even see the colour of her panties-and if/when you do, it won't worth all the trouble.Mind you-no pussy will ever worth the trouble.See getting laid and women as a game of leisure and not like you are defending some final year project. INSTEAD,
spend on yourself,men,Spend big on yourself and watch daughters of eve begging for your attention.PUT YOURSELF FIRST!

3 Likes

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 3:49am On Jul 05, 2023
NO MAN owns any woman at any given time like he owns a pair of shoes.It's just a matter of who is 'holding her down' currently-with whatever he can hold her down with-chiefly money.
From the age of consent [18]to when the African woman is in her mid forties or even more,the only time it can be safe to say a man owns a woman is when she has lost all her sexual-market value and power and no man else wants her.
MEN,if she can't fit into your frame from the onset,LET HER GO!

1 Like

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by thesilentman(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2023
I Was banned by an anti-spam bot recently.I'm back but i need you guys to comment after each post to avoid such next time.Morning guys! Am off work today so am about to drop some masculinity OT enough for you to reflect on during your weekend.Keep following!

2 Likes

Re: How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] by Salary: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2023

**Keep going!!
**You're makin' sense!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nothing Affects A Man's Finances Like Sleeping With Multiple Women. / Few Things I Have Learnt In 10 Years Of Being Married / Forget Sex: What Else Can A Guy Gain By Helping A Lady Not His Wife Or GF?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.