Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves Anointed Vi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves Anointed Vi (117 Views)

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves Anointed I / Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves Anointed Vi by TGYM: 1:36am On Jul 04, 2023
WARNING TO EZE NOBLEONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED spoke concerning a titled man known as Eze noble and said, “Ask Eze noble, as you have acquired wealth on earth and achieved all that you desired, but where shall you be after death? It is not enough to make it here on earth, but where would you spend your eternity? I love you, that is why I, YOUR ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED am warning you now. Your security is only with me and not on any man or any other ways. There is no earthly wealth, earthly position, children [as they call], and women in union [wives] in my abode [heaven as they call]. If you neglect or reject this warning now, you shall face it heavily on the other side for eternity. yoin my Ogbakor [Truth Generation Yahnwe Movement] and pattern yourself according to my own standard that I have established with my only foundation presently on earth. You should know that when death comes to take you, your security men cannot stop it, even if you have been assured af security, when death comes you would be disappointed, it is only me as the Almighty that can stop death when it comes.”ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took me to the verdict point to observe some things. At that point, me viewed a so-called king that died on earth and approached the verdict point. As the man approached, the Mma Ozi [angels] asked the man, “Where are your securities? Why did they permit you to die? Where are all your wealth and motors? Where was your native doctor, that self could not stop the death from taking you? Why couldn’t your native doctor catch and destroy death?” As the man was cast into Heylel fire, the man was given a man’s raw hand to eat as the first punishment. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED recalled to me own previous werds, “I said that the seat given to them to claim my position with so many evil things attached shall be very hot for them.” Me viewed how the demons butchered the man in peices in Heylel fire.Me also viewed how ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED was dragging a man’s ear and said, “I have sent my werds to you, and have revealed my real name to you, I have equally ordered you to hand over that your church to My own Ogbakor [Truth Generation Yahnwe Movement] but you ignored My werd, name and order.” As ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED was dragging the man’s ear, the ear almost cut off as the man kept on shouting and pleading due to the excruciating pain.ON THE 1st /4th /5TH YEAR [03/08/2020 GREGORIAN CALENDAR] ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “Those that lose their containers af products inside the big water gathering [sea] did so through the programme from the marine kingdom. The marine forces always hang on the water to manipulate the vessels. In most cases, they block the spaces where the vessel supposed to pass through. Through this method, the ship capsized. Sometimes and in most occasions, it is the product owners that bargain with the marine forces to have such loss as sacrifices to the marine kingdom in other to maintain their agreement with the marine forces for more riches, fame, and protection but unknown to general public.”Most a times, what scatters these operation forms is the quality reverence [praises] from the obedient beauties from ONLY OWNER YAHNWE. Me viewed how the demons were asking their leader known as the queen saying, “Can’t you stop these reverences that are scattering our mission? We thought that your power is the greatest. Why is it that only reverence from those that serve the rightchoice man scattered our mission?” Me viewed how their queen couldn’t give any answer but only put down own face in shame and went straight to their most superior to present same question that the lesser forces have asked. But the most superior declared and said, “There is nothing we can do to stop it on account that it is the rightchoice man that is completely in control among them.” But the superior ordered that the demon that brought such foolish question should be severely punished. It is actually the reverence [praise] done in this movement [Truth Generation Yahnwe Movement] that is scattering their program.Towards the darkrestness, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED appeared to me and asked, “Do you think that you can do anything on your own? Now you are not yourself, go and make an appeal to YAHNWENedum [not Truth Beauty] for exchanging that little werds with self.” After, me went to YAHNWENedum and reconcilled with self and returned. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED then came again and asked me, “Have you noticed the calmness [peace] you have now in you? Some were there contesting for supiriority and missed the program and favor I have for them.”Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took me very fast to a very indescribably fine city built with gold. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said to me, “This is the city that I have prepared for My obedient beauties.”ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a mansion in that city that was built for a pastor, but unfortunately, the mansion was empty; for the pastor that the mansion was built for, was cast into Heylel fire on account for self-vindication. It was shown to me that the pastor has an issue with 1st among the members that self-committed offence against and failed to plead and say sorry to the member.Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took me very fast to Heylel fire to witness the events going on there. Me viewed a woman in Heylel fire for stealing small amount af money. The woman was washing the man in union’s garment and found some money inside the pocket; the woman used the money without informing the man in union about the money. Self-died and went to Heylel fire for stealing.Another was a woman that begged the neighbor matches to kindle fire, but this woman also collected some sticks from the borrowed matches into own empty container for further usage without informing the owner. The woman was cast into Heylel fire for that.Another was a beauty that collected groundnut on credit terms and lied that when self-splits own big currency into smaller denomination that, self would pay for the groundnut while self had no money, immediately the beauty died and went to Heylel fire for lying and indebtedness.Another was a couple that had delayed in bringing forth little beauties [children]. It was shown to me how another beauty came and lured them into attending services in a satanic prayer house in order to have little beauties. They died as idolaters and were cast into Heylel fire. It was shown to me that Heylel had used this pattern and captured so many beauties into Heylel fire as they attend so many places in search for solution.But ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me another family that were waiting on to ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED for little beauties, though beauties suggested to them to go for solution in prayer ministries but they refused, then it was at this point that ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED gave them little beauties on account that they dependid on ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED for solution.Also another family shown to me was not rich yet they were contented with what they have, through struggle, they trained up their little beauties without involving themselves with illegal actions as others did to provide for their family, so those that do evil activities with the excuse af providing for their families are working against ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED.ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a woman in Heylel fire with much sorrow on account that while on earth, self has aborted 1st to 10th [10] little beauties and among the aborted little beauties was a serving beauty [preacher].

(1) (Reply)

Nurturing Healthy Relationships: Building Trust And Communication / Comedy Foot Ball / Go Back To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.