Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (89872 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by HRMK: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
[quote Aauthor=AfonjaPriest post=124215652]Tinubu faked everything in his life, his tribal people did not make so much noise about it. See how they are shouting over a small matter; making a mountain out of a molehill.
[/quote]
DONT JUMP THE GUN!
TINUBU IS ALREADY DEFENDING HIMSELF AT THE TRIBUNAL!
AWAIT JUDGEMENT!!
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by cmikel: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Biodun556:
The girl should hold her parents very well

She's parading fake result

Her porported SMS is 'outgoing' which means she typed it herself

Then notice the alignment on the fake result is not normal

Attached is the picture of the price the fraudulent website charge to upgrade results

This is an app you posted not a website

It's funny You are also using fraud to criminalize her

Show us the website link she printed from a website not an app on the phone as you have displayed

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by sogodihno: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lovelyn451:
we will also go extra mile in defending her, let's see who wins

We will see😁
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by XAUBulls: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
Biodun556:
cool
Very pathetic... and some morally bankrupt ethnic bigots online and offline are defending this clear case of forgery of a 19-year-old girl's result which she wanted to use to get an unmerited scholarship.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Bay28t(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
Make dem investigate her papa well
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by LionTiger(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
HRMK:

new levels my foot!her parents are toying with jail term!we already know the authentic highest scorer!an ss3,16yr old girl from deeperlife school!she had 360!!
You can't do her a sh*t She's innocent!
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by OwoukoUrua(m): 12:01am On Jul 06, 2023
bennybuhari:
That's wrong! I thought they said DSS is still conducting an investigation. If anything happens to that young girl, there will be serious consequences

And what are the "serious consequences"?
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Pityoobi: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2023
nairalee:
It's sad that this girl and/or her people just dragged themselves into public space to shame themselves.

I just imagine myself planning to marry a girl or do business with someone only to search for her name online and see several publications of her committing fraud several years ago

Just for money and for clout they're forever going to be known for fraud. A good name is indeed better than riches.
Like I always opined, Igbos are by far the most ethnic conscious people in Nigeria...still they have problem of bad parenting. Mesoma and her teeming Igbo supporters are all product of bad/failed parenting and upbringing.

You see why a person that came 3rd is claiming 1st? And he has several supporters even crying daily about this without shame, fighting to discredit the umpire and even the court system using several lies and half truth. They have all lost track of sanity and reality.

1 Like

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Mampolo: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
how about d one inec forged, dem certify am na
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by HRMK: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2023
LionTiger:
You can't do her a sh*t She's innocent!
HARDENED CRIMINAL!!
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by LionTiger(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2023
HRMK:
HARDENED CRIMINAL!!
Continue Druggie
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by HRMK: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
LionTiger:
Let's follow till end. Anyway Babe is already on new levels.
YES,NEW LEVEL WITH JAIL TERM! ALONG WITH OKADA RIDER DAD!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep / First Bank Simple Equation That 87% Could Not Solve. / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.