Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (89871 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Goodman2023: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Biodun556:
The girl should hold her parents very well

She's parading fake result

Her porported SMS is 'outgoing' which means she typed it herself

Then notice the alignment on the fake result is not normal

Attached is the picture of the price the fraudulent website charge to upgrade results

Are you aware that DSS has been on the matter long before the news hit the internet ?
What did DSS find out ?

Secondly, what does Jamb has to say about candidates who checked their results and saw a particular score, and when they check after sometime, they saw a different score ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by BennyDGreat: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Some universities like OAU, UNN and UI don't look at you unless your score is above 270 or more. Even ABU , the main northern university...does not take you for some courses...even if you are the shon of the shoil...unless you gat 270 and above, if not more.

Your statement is false sir. It's your choice of course that determines if what you score is low or good enough. Medicine, law, pharmacy and other top courses generally have higher cut off than courses like linguistics, history, philosophy etc
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Goodman2023: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Biodun556:

Pls that result is fake nothing more
Are you aware that DSS has been on the matter long before the news hit the internet ?
What did DSS find out ?

Secondly, what does Jamb has to say about candidates who checked their results and saw a particular score, and when they check after sometime, the saw a different score ?

Well, JAMB has spoken
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
illicit:

It's like your head is not correct

How did I suddenly become your object of scrutiny

Please, if you must teach English, do it with your dialect.

You're a practical example of a "a square peg in a round hole". I mean, if you cannot use proper punctuations in the course of your write-ups, wetin you wan go teach people children abeg grin?

1 Like

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by 080bjaked(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Bro, I don't know if that's a fake result or not but the SMS is not outgoing (not saying it can't be faked though).
The age of Android, apple and Apps has made us forgotten that it's double ticked lines that we use to symbolize sent and delivered messages in symbian phones and some text formats. Note the message she sent on top of it. The result may be real or fake but we can't judge by the appearance of that text message.
Biodun556:

Attached is the picture of the price the fraudulent website charge to upgrade results
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Kajaard: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
julaion:
The result jamb posted is fake,july 3 was just yesterday,abi them write jamb yesterday

That date shows the day it was printed which is yesterday.

6 Likes

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Agunesinjaweola: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Where is the 73 years old Charlie Boy drumming the war the girl is an IBO and cannot be faulted

Thank goodness Enugu State Government decided to follow due diligence to reconfirm but Innoson Motors rushed to award 3Million Naira without any confirmation.

Unfortunately, the cancelled 249 points Ejikeme scored is now inconsequential and useless as Things Fall Apart !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by NOwazobia: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
bennybuhari:
That's wrong! I thought they said DSS is still conducting an investigation. If anything happens to that young girl, there will be serious consequences
It is not wrong.

Everyone is trying to defend his/her self here after you and your likes made it about ethnicity.

I will do the same.

You guys caused it, stop playing the victim now.

The First result which initially stood out from the rest was also from your region, but Jamb playing the ethnic card forgot to target her. Right?

Everyone must get sense by force.

What I am really happy about is that I am neither from the both warring region, else I would have be more embarrass with the show of shame you guys have been making out of this incident.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Typing: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
sukar886:

I bet it that you are a fraudster, abeg make una leave the innocent girl alone

The Criminal IPOB Girl will go to jail. Her cell is close to that of Nnamdi Kanu. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by nairalanda1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Your statement is false sir. It's your choice of course that determines if what you score is low or good enough. Medicine, law, pharmacy and other top courses generally have higher cut off than courses like linguistics, history, philosophy etc

Depends. I'm not arguing here..lol.

But some universities do prefer high scorers, as you said. 249 may be good for most unis, not good enough for UNILAG.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Angelfrost(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

A fraudulent nincompoop defending his fraudulent bitch.

That girl is a fraudulent witch and she must rot in jail.

#JailMmesoma

How many top Nigerian politicians and individuals caught in such similar fraudulent acts are rotting in Jail??! Name one elite individual in Nigeria currently rotting in jail for any act of corruption!
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Princeton92(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
She used my date of birth to lie ehhh

Such disrespect sad

3 Likes

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Lifestone(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
so revealing d truth is propaganda to u n u write projects for people right?

So this is how u will write what they won’t b able to defend for them Shebi?

U shouldn’t b taken serious
It's sad especially for someone advertising to handle intellectual work for others. He will simply mess you up. I will bookmark to avoid him.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by NOwazobia: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
BreconHills:

Why should anything happen to her? She is pushing her claim everywhere, should Jamb keep quiet? Jamb has conducted its own investigation, DSS is next. The matter will probably go to court.

Jamb has a duty to defend their process, their result and their logo and to do so aggressively in the same public domain in which the girl is asserting her truth.

Do you know that foreign higher education institutions are watching this very closely? If for some reason they begin to doubt jambs process say bye bye to overseas education using Nigerian qualifications.
Abeg help me tell that big head.

Like I should keep quiet while someone wreck my image in the public domain.

Nansense.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Josephkabila12: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jamb should prosecute this girl and people that assist her. This is fraudulent of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by CursedOsuPigs: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

How many top Nigerian politicians and individuals caught in such similar fraudulent acts are rotting in Jail??! Name one elite individual in Nigeria currently rotting in jail for any act of corruption!

What's your point exactly? So, this is your justification for the fraud committed by that fraudulent bitch?

Mmesoma must go to jail to serve as deterrent.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by chukwudiology(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
The result is obviously fake, she will confess soon.

4 Likes

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by BennyDGreat: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

But some universities do prefer high scorers, as you said. 249 may be good for most unis, not good enough for UNILAG.

Haba bros.

There are courses not so competitive cos of low number of applicants. Those ones may have cut off as low as 220.

Go and find out. You know they merge the JAMB with POST UTME right?
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by BantuCanon: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
Okay
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by isblog(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
It is obvious there is foul play somewhere and whoever perpetrated it should be brought to book.

1 Like

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Octopusssy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
This is getting messy

1 Like

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by psalmsjob: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
My brother just leave mata for matthias....these type of guys are irredeemably....give this one project at your own peril. Most of them are into such stealing by trick to them she is innocent until proven guilty to proven again....even after dss investigation they'll still claim yes daddy investigation is the only investigation they'll believe....bunch of lowlife flat heads

Sharpsharp00123:
I only pity people who take u serious with d rubbish on your signature, I will prefer to give my work to a vulcanizer than someone like u with your level of reasoning

Person wey never chop dey call me lowlife, if I wan deal with u na to just call u say I wan give u work n I wan see u in person then add to your misery’s by dealing with u

But I will not tow that path, what will I gain from punishing a man already punished by d devil

5 Likes

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by NOwazobia: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
sogodihno:
It is ibo people that will finally destroy this girl completely, if this has happened to any Yoruba or hausa girl, it won't have fester to this stage.

The victim mentality of ibos is the reason why jamb is going all the way to prove themselves.

At the end of the day, it is the girl and his family that will suffer it.

Her tribe men, should continue the victim mentality
Her tribes men will abandon her when the case mature into the court of law.

5 Likes

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by basilo102: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Biodun556:

What about this. We are yet to know which one is the truth

1 Share

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Biodun556(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
080bjaked:
Bro, I don't know if that's a fake result or not but the SMS is not outgoing (not saying it can't be faked though).
The age of Android, apple and Apps has made us forgotten that it's double ticked lines that we use to symbolize sent and delivered messages in symbian phones and some text formats. Note the message she sent on top of it. The result may be real or fake but we can't judge by the appearance of that text message.

Check the alignment of text on the fake result.

1 Like

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Precambrian111: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Biodun556:

all I see is fake in your tips
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by emilo2bad: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Thermodynamics:

But Tinubu the drug dealer has a place in Nigeria
Also Peter Obi is running away from British government over drugs relented offence

2 Likes

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
University of Ibadan remains the best, others follow
nairalanda1:

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Biodun556(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
basilo102:

What about this. We are yet to know which one is the truth
Another fake

1 Like

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by YesDaddyTill203: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Thermodynamics:

But Tinubu the drug dealer has a place in Nigeria

Criminals always support other criminals like Pan dora pathological liar Obi. Spit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ok we have seen, what of those that they say that are using fake election results, when will they show us the real one
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by franklingud(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Shameless JAMB people that snake swallowed N36m but they couldn't do anything about it that year... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who is deceiving who?? 😋😎😉

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep / First Bank Simple Equation That 87% Could Not Solve. / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.