Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence (54763 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile / Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Havisco: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2023
Despite the fact that she committed forgery? Then I will stop criticizing tinumbu then.

ImmaculateJOE:
Trust Me, Ndigbo will fly this young lad abroad where she would get the best Education..

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by chatinent: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2023
Jamb didn't wait for the DSS to finish the investigation again?

Secondly, of all that's being said, JAMB has failed to mention her original results.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by MTNnews: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2023
I beg to differ if the girl is found culpable she should be jailed for 10 years Igbo or no Igbo.

omenka:
I think the reason why this simple case has been escalated is because o the usual victim syndrome of the girls people. They've blown it out of proportion and have made the authorities defensive given the attacks on their credibility, all in the name of exonerating a felon who happens to be from their tribe.

I think JAMB should just let this slide with a slap on her wrist. They need to understand those people are still hurt and grieving from their recent botched attempt at taking over the reigns of power in the country. They'd do and say anything to vent their frustrations from that loss.

Let it slide

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Judolisco(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2023
Moblux:
Why is JAMB railroading this issue without investigating properly? Could the poor girl's school be involved in this sham without her knowledge? Could it be as a result of negligence of duty or human error or malfunctioning of system on the part of JAMB.

Is JAMB trying to pin their inefficiency on the poor girl?

If INEC could do it why not JAMB?

why na only her get notification of result out of all d students for Nigeria... Na simple question jamb dey ask Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by GemUnique(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2023
You guys are not reading the part of 'Jamb stopped issuing result notification since 2021' ?

Ask anyone that wrote the last two UTME if they are able to print result notification slip. She showing that slip means that result was for 2021 or before.
It's that simple.

13 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by bjdon: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

That is too Harsh

So what is she supposed to do during the 3 years

Let her take the Jamb again next year

Just give her a Private warning
She can do runs girl work for the next 3 years nau. By the time she gets ito uni she'll be a big gal on campus smiley

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2023
ganisucks:

The JAMB officials are the ones who will be arrested and prosecuted in the full length of time. When the Obi administration commisions an inquiry into what happened, don't come here and be saying witch-hunt.

Day dreamer😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Successlane: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2023
Another big battle line drawn between IGBOs and YORUBAs

JAMB HEAD ----- YORUBA

VICTIM ---- IGBO

START ….
1 , 2 ,3 .... go o o o o
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Felix6: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2023
omenka:
I think the reason why this simple case has been escalated is because o the usual victim syndrome of the girls people. They've blown it out of proportion and have made the authorities defensive given the attacks on their credibility, all in the name of exonerating a felon who happens to be from their tribe.

I think JAMB should just let this slide with a slap on her wrist. They need to understand those people are still hurt and grieving from their recent botched attempt at taking over the reigns of power in the country. They'd do and say anything to vent their frustrations from that loss.

Let it slide
this is actually what you get for victimising a section of people for too long, as they are forced to meet everything thrown at them with proportionate (regardless of logic / moral) reaction.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by GemUnique(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Since when did Jamb or other bodies become responsible and flawless....?

INEC flopped..who is Jamb?... Weak dead corrupt organizational headed by ofcourse a yoro mooslim..

Trash
You guys are not reading the part of 'Jamb stopped issuing result notification since 2021' ?

Ask anyone that wrote the last UTME if they are able to print resulr notification slip. She showing that slip means that result was for 2021 or before.
It's that simple.

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Christistruth03: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2023
bjdon:

She can do runs girl work for the next 3 years nau. By the time she gets ito uni she'll be a big gal on campus smiley

That is exactly what we want to avoid

Nigeria has more than enough Prostitutes and criminals
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by selab: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2023
This might not be her fault. She might not be aware of this false allegation as some Cybercafe can go to the extent of editing this same result in request for notification of result from her.

I run a Cybercafe and when jamb candidate ask for result print out i will tell them no print of result notification on Jamb portal again but they ll tell me that some of their friends got it printed somewhere.

The only result slip available is the one with passport photograph on it which payment will be made on Jamb portal to get.

The cafe where she printed it should be investigated.

Judgement shouldn't pass on her like that without thorough investigation.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Kajaard: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2023
GemUnique:

Ask anyone that wrote the last UTME if they are able to print resulr notification slip. She showing that slip means that result was for 2021 or before.
It's that simple.

Interesting

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Gboom: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2023
The way you guys are supporting this girl calls for caution. Is she the first person to get highest mark in JAMB history?

JAMB came out to say the format of result she is holding is different from their approved and some of you are still arguing with the authority.
By the time DSS whine this girl wella, truth will come out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by fcbelle72(f): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2023
My own question is who told her that she was the highest best score, why parade her self as the highest scorer, abi na her papa mark the Jamb, everyone wants to trend , we should learn not to be faster than our own shadow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2023
I love ibo for one thing.... They know how to defend their own when it matters. She might not school in Nigeria.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by NOwazobia: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2023
Stubborn82:
The mistake she made, she shouldn't have defend herself online, she should have go to jamb office to clarify things first, the worst things anyone can do to he or herself is fighting a reputable institution like jamb knowing fully well that such institution will do everything to protect itself.
Thats the same thing with the Presidential Tribunal, obi should have face Tinubu, but involving inec will make the case complicated to win. Government institutions are not easy to fight in Nigeria, you can use giragira with Government, even if you are right.
Your last sentence is dumb.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Amah70: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2023
Who in his or her senses would bar a growing child's right to pursue education at the right time?
This JAMB decision is a globally condemnale step.

When will JAMB stop Quota System in admission to Federal Universities?

QUOTA SYSTEM IS AN EVIL POLICY AGAINST THE SUPPOSEDLY FAVORED AS WELL AS AGAINST THE DISCRIMINATED UPON.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by JovialRPiller: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2023
ganisucks:
After the right president is sworn in, the shameless JAMB officials will be sacked and prosecuted. Then she will be rightfully accredited as the highest scorer for 2023. All these SWAGA hate politics will eventually fail.
The winner of the election has already been inaugurated.
This "right" president of yours won't smell Aso Rock.
Stop trying to reclaim your stolen manhood grin

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Bolaji1996: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2023
Leave them, that was how they encourage dereliction in the case of Happie boys. We can see the outcome.

tinsel:

Encouraging forgery?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by obinna58(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2023
Jamb knows the game they’re playing, that girl judging by her excellent past and inability to sort out resources to outsmart jamb scores, not to mention underage and proudly showing her scores online, she is likely innocent

Incompetency at it’s peak, the most surprising is banning her for 3years, it’s not only incompetency this is madness coming from the authority
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by chatinent: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Orubebe01:
What about this? Is it fake too

The code reads:

11231597AC :: Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle :: 138

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by fx45(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2023
sunray:
The girl knew she has disappointed her parent and the reason for forging result.
With an original result of 238 as stated by the same JAMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Escobar98(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Sergio101:

It's not any Victim mentality.

The girl boldly said she was accused and that her scanned code showed Another name.

So it might be technical issue from the JAMB.

If I'm accused.....I must voice out

It's rare. Results are a lot, so a program is set up to automatically generate a qr code for each candidate profile. The qr code is unique and computer generated.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by IamANigerianMan: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Gajagojo: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2023
fx45:
What if she isn't complicit in the said forgery? By the way she's a juvenile. You don't take them to court and you don't prosecute them. How old are you exactly?

You don't prosecute juveniles?
Why?

Anyway there is nothing like Juvenile

What we have is CHILD

A person under 14 years and

There is nothing to say a person between 11 and 14_years cannot be prosecuted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by JovialRPiller: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2023
Xwizard:

but we have many bigger more in the current house or rep and senate house.
Jamb should employ whoever did that alteration then sack some people for these anomalies. I had other Hausa boy who scored higher before this girl saga came up, never even registered for the examination.

Jamb is a shame here, not the girl
Name and registration number of this this "Hausa boy" or keep your mouth quiet grin

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by 8stargeneral: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2023
But they never bar inec chairman for forgery...make una dey play

Na only poor man dey suffer for this country
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by IgOga(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2023
I watched a video of this girl yesterday and I was mad with Jamb

Today I watched Jamb spokesperson's interview and I was mad with the girl

Jamb main claims
1. This girl checked her score 5 times by sending a text to one 5 something number )jamb number)from an airtell number and her true result was sent 5 times confirming she scored 249. Jamb is asking the public to confirm the comms with airtell

2. Jamb claimed the last time they used slip was 2021 and so the slip was not from Jamb

3. Jamb claimed the girl can scan the sheet she was holding and the QR code would confirm her score which is a 2021 QR code beloging to another candidate.

This girl may be in bigger problem if she doesn't come clean.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale / UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) / Top 10 Largest Universities In Nigeria By Land Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.