Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence (54771 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile / Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by aspabay(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2023
A student from Anambra that scored 249 in the last JAMB examination but inflated her score to 362 is being called out for fraud but the matter has taken an ethnic dimension and people are being called bigots and tribalists for calling out fraud.

Meanwhile, the original student with the highest grade as announced by JAMB is also from Anambra.

This perpetual victimhood and finger-pointing have to end. We need to be able to address issues frankly and honestly without being erroneously labeled with amusing tags. Stop trying to derail conversations!

Ogbeni Dipo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2023
Her people want take her abroad for scholarship they will term it igbo victimisation now. Allow JAMB to do their investigation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by RenaissanceGuy: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2023
Why some people are claiming victimisation on this issue despite the fact that the actual highest scorer is also from the same tribe, is what I don't understand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2023
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Kajaard: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2023
Obakoolex:
We are too tribalistic in Nigeria. That's just the truth

I agree with you 100%. This country is just too tribalistic. And you see it everywhere: in schools, offices, religious places of worship, even homes. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by IamOrei(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

Chief, forgery is a big offense.If jamb takes it up further, she may be jailed sef.
Nothing like small forgery here.

jail a minor? under-18?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by lekanation(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2023
helinues:
FCS, we too like petty gossiping discussion for Nigeria

How I wish we could channel our energy on the politicians that have been useless.

Let the girl be
Catch them young. Nor be her type go later be emefiele of tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Gajagojo: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

That is too Harsh

So what is she supposed to do during the 3 years

Let her take the Jamb again next year

Just give her a Private warning
Has she shown remorse. or contrition?

Instead she is proving stubborn

That typical dishonesty we know them for

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by phemmyfour: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

That is too Harsh

That serves her right.

I was defending her before until jamb released more evidence that nailed her

She printed her actual result at least 3times and hid it from the public not knowing that Airtel and jamb keep records

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Kajaard: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Why some people are claiming victimisation on this issue despite the fact that the next highest person is also from the same tribe, is what I don't understand.

Interesting to know

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Christistruth03: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2023
casualobserver:

Stop engaging in fraud

I don't
I only pitied the girl because of her Young age

It is important she gets another Chance

So she doesn't end up falling into the hands of the real Fraudsters and be trained by them to become a hardened Fraudster
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Gajagojo: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2023
IamOrei:

jail a minor? under-18?

Is there a law against that in Nigeria?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Goodoldays(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2023
I know one man that forged his way to presidency yet nothing is done about it

The law is for the poor

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by sunray(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2023
The girl knew she has disappointed her parent and the reason for forging result. Anyone who defends her criminal act are accessories to the crime committed. What kind of nation are we building where we choose to destroy every institution that should be encouraged.

7 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Gajagojo: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2023
Obakoolex:
We are too tribalistic in Nigeria. That's just the truth
What is the relevance of that here?

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by muykem: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

They should investigate the centre wherever she printed her JAMB result.

Its possible its a centre where they do Jamb results upgrade and they printed it for her without her kmowledge.
It seems you are not from south east. They have already turn it to ethnic war instead rational think as you just did

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Jesusmylord(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2023
If the report of JAMB is valid, you people are not tired of corruption going on in Nigeria. You are just pretenders!

You are just bitter because the corruption is not extended to you and your folks.

ImmaculateJOE:
Trust Me, Ndigbo will fly this young lad abroad where she would get the best Education..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by NOwazobia: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2023
ganisucks:

The JAMB officials are the ones who will be arrested and prosecuted in the full length of time. When the Obi administration commisions an inquiry into what happened, don't come here and be saying witch-hunt.
You be mumu.

Obi was my candidate too, but you be mumu.

The other girl that scored 360 is from your tribe too, but Jamb is not making noise about it.

Emotions have made you a mumu.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Judolisco(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

That is too Harsh

Read d f news na
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by fortunechy(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2023
What do u expect from a board that ordinary snake swallowed 36m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Orubebe01: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2023
What about this? Is it fake too
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2023
tinsel:

https://dailytrust.com/jamb-bars-candidate-who-forged-result-releases-fresh-evidence/

I watched the video she made. I looked into her eyes man. I listened thrice. You need to know from she is coming from yet speaks perfect English. She said. When they got to the commission for education in Anambra, after scanning the bar code twice, two different results came out. Is it not obvious Jamb has Technical issues. Now why come online and defame a minor man. They didn’t check if there is a glitch in there computing and data server ooo.

If it was in Europe, if she has serious evidence man. The money jamb go pay for defamation go big talk.

Even NIN my father did, the printout was his name but the card was different data entirely.

Such impunity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by muykem: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Trust Me, Ndigbo will fly this young lad abroad where she would get the best Education..
Yes na. They love criminality with passion.

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Christistruth03: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Please how did this become a Tribal matter?

I thought it was Jamb issue

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by gboli2015(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2023
Ok. JAMB should show us her original result and what she truly scored. A look at her WAEC result will also clarify things a bit. The girl seems to be intelligent.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Cantonese: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2023
Ban other people's children from moving forward it life, while they send their own children to European and American s hooks looted from public purses.

Hypocrites in high places.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by infogeneral: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2023
We should not encourage forgery no matter who is involved. The girl might not be capable of manipulating the result, I guess someone somewhere is playing the script for her.

If there are issues with the JAMB database, many candidates would be affected and not only the girl.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by longview007: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2023
This is the effect of quality professional leaving the country to an advance country.
Probably, the Best JAMB programer has left the country and left the work with I-CAN-DO-IT softway programer Engr.

Trying to shy away from their failed responsibility.
I only pray that the young lady will get admissions in a Foreign university and make a first class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Gajagojo: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

They should investigate the centre wherever she printed her JAMB result.

Its possible its a centre where they do Jamb results upgrade and they printed it for her without her kmowledge.
How do you know she printed the so called result at any centre and not in her house?
You don't know that?

She said she printed it from JAMB PORTAL

JAMB is telling us that they did not use that format for any result in 2023 so that cannot be from.their portal

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by fx45(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

Chief, forgery is a big offense.If jamb takes it up further, she may be jailed sef.
What if she isn't complicit in the said forgery? By the way she's a juvenile. You don't take them to court and you don't prosecute them. How old are you exactly?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Ezini(f): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

I hope she emerges innocent in this matter

Btw is forgery really an offense is Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale / UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) / Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.