Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence (54769 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile / Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by naturefellow(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

Who told you she is a minor.She was born in 2004.
Who is not enlightened now?
oh well, fake result.

https://fij.ng/article/fact-check-how-mmesoma-ejikemes-fake-jamb-utme-result-came-about/

But she isn't main culprit here. Person or jamb outlet that issued her is. That's why she confidently defends it. A case of innocent ignorance.

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Since when did Jamb or other bodies become responsible and flawless....?

INEC flopped..who is Jamb?... Weak dead corrupt organizational headed by ofcourse a yoro mooslim..

Trash

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by pocom16: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
GerogeI:

Nothing to hold.
As I stated on that thread. JAMB cannot release an infividuals result to the public without consent. So that's fake.

Irrespective, providing a picture does that absolve JAMB of running faulty systems that mix and match peoples results. Check trends on instagram and twitter and see do many people with same issue with JAMB. Whatever they are releasing is for their own stupidity.

I know you are hell bent on defending the fraud the girl just to make the Government through jamb seem like the one at fault as always..

There has never been a glitch what so ever when releasing Jamb results.. it has never happened since they adopted Cbt..the exams are by far the most transparent..

You can choose to believe what you want after all the highest scorer is still from the same Anambra and jamb didn't lie about that..they have nothing to gain by misleading the young girl.. besides people claiming she is innocent cuz of her looks or her past academic performance are probably being emotional as usual..the girl forged her results..

Jamb has ever right to step in and clear it name and stand on its integrity.hence releasing all facts as evidence that her result is fake.. besides..jamb had stopped issuing the results slip..have you wondered where she got hers?..
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by GerogeI(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
pocom16:

I know you are hell bent on defending the fraud the girl just to make the Government through jamb seem like the one at fault as always..

There has never been a glitch what so ever when releasing Jamb results.. it has never happened since they adopted Cbt..the exams are by far the most transparent..

You can choose to believe what you want after all the highest scorer is still from the same Anambra and jamb didn't lie about that..they have nothing to gain by misleading the young girl.. besides people claiming she is innocent cuz of her looks or her past academic performance are probably being emotional as usual..the girl forged her results..

Jamb has ever right to step in and clear it name and stand on its integrity.hence releasing all facts as evidence that her result is fake.. besides..jamb had stopped issuing the results slip..have you wondered where she got hers?..

Once someone starts arguing with all encompassing statements that (like "there has never been"wink they or anyone cannot substantiate, its safe to dismiss them as charlatans.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by damoobaba: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Trust Me, Ndigbo will fly this young lady abroad where she would get the best Education....

Modified
For those quoting me, Jamb is the only culprit here, whether you not Young Mmesoma scored 362.
Its not her fault that Jamb had technically issues..
Many of them are tagging me tribal bigot, but they look away, when many Yoruba's here in this forum called Ndigbo all sort of names when the news first broke out..

Yes, I'm backing the Young Mmesoma simply because she is Igbo, if you aren't comfortable with it, jump in the closest lagoon. Nitwits.

Na una be nitwits nah, everybody knows that.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Gajagojo: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nitah1:
I did just that but what I saw was jamb trying hard to cover up it incompetence.

You saw what you wanted to see
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:

So we should now believe a girl who is parading a false result from 2021 that is owned by a Yoruba lady, just because she's igbo?
Mumu grin

Am not here to argue about tribalism with you. I only stated my thoughts and don't care where they come from. Their activities of recent, have shown that some of their bosses are dubious.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
This yahoo IPOB girl has tarnished her Father's name with Onitsha JAMB result.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Finchmgh: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
ganisucks:
After the right president is sworn in, the shameless JAMB officials will be sacked and prosecuted. Then she will be rightfully accredited as the highest scorer for 2023. All these SWAGA hate politics will eventually fail.
you mean your wretched father will be sacked ?

All Igbos are criminal minded. I hate them with passion
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by ganisucks(f): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Finchmgh:
you mean your wretched father will be sacked ?

All Igbos are criminal minded. I hate them with passion
May life help heal your bigot neanderthal heart.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by naturefellow(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
helinues:
FCS, we too like petty gossiping discussion for Nigeria
How I wish we could channel our energy on the politicians that have been useless.

Let the girl be
says a clown that supports corrupt politicians during elections!
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by naturefellow(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
This yahoo IPOB girl has tarnished her Father's name with Onitsha JAMB result.
have you seen the news lately? Do you know she is innocent, and you're just showing off your disgusting tribalism?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by kernniejay(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
ganisucks:
After the right president is sworn in, the shameless JAMB officials will be sacked and prosecuted. Then she will be rightfully accredited as the highest scorer for 2023. All these SWAGA hate politics will eventually fail.
So the other Anambra girl that JAMB certifies to be the genuine highest scorer nko, what happens to her?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by kernniejay(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Penguin2:
After watching JAMB spokesman on Channels this morning, I’m becoming more convinced that Mmesoma’s result might be fake.

I can’t be like Tinubu people who are incapable of admitting error because it involves their tribesmen.
Unfortunately, it's ur people that are sentimental about dis issue cos it involves their blood sister Mmesoma. They even talk of flying her abroad whether she forged the result or not.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by kennymike84: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

That is too Harsh

So what is she supposed to do during the 3 years

Let her take the Jamb again next year

Just give her a Private warning
She has already awarded a scholarship to the mas ter level and jamb is banished her for 3 yrs.JAMB dey play ooo
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by maasoap(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Trust Me, Ndigbo will fly this young lady abroad where she would get the best Education....

Modified
For those quoting me, Jamb is the only culprit here, whether you not Young Mmesoma scored 362.
Its not her fault that Jamb had technical issues..
Many of them are tagging me tribal bigot, but they look away, when many Yoruba's here in this forum called Ndigbo all sort of names when the news first broke out..

Yes, I'm backing the Young Mmesoma simply because she is Igbo, if you aren't comfortable with it, jump in the closest lagoon. Nitwits.

What technical issues? Who told you that the result she's parading was from JAMB office?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by oyeb15: 1:29am On Jul 05, 2023
Jamb that used to misspell people's name, misplace you institution name, wrong date of birth that one will be doing affidavit and writing them on Punch newspaper to correct their blunder.

Same jamb some people here are supporting.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Monsignor22: 7:31am On Jul 05, 2023
FunkyAlhaji2015:

No embassy will issue her visa knowing of her forgery. The developed world take things like forgery very seriously.

Says the mo.ron who hasn't traveled beyond his dirty neighborhood in Ogbomosho, has any court convicted her of forgery? na so embassy dey work for your village abi? clown!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by MyChoice1: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2023
GoodGovernance:

This is misinformation.

The software used was for manipulation of the result,it has nothing to do with JAMB system.

Even here on Nairaland,someone advertises on manipulation of any document of your choice!

Ok. I get it
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Finchmgh: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2023
ganisucks:

May life help heal your bigot neanderthal heart.

Criminal shut the hell up.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2023
Monsignor22:

Says the mo.ron who hasn't traveled beyond his dirty neighborhood in Ogbomosho, has any court convicted her of forgery? na so embassy dey work for your village abi? clown!

Lol! I guess you don't know that you need police clearance to complete your visa application. Which police department will give her clearance without indicting her of forgery?

All the people promising her scholarship know she can't get visa. They are only using her to trend.

Una too mumu for east
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by budaatum: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Xwizard:

but we have many bigger more in the current house or rep and senate house.
Jamb should employ whoever did that alteration then sack some people for these anomalies. I had other Hausa boy who scored higher before this girl saga came up, never even registered for the examination.

Jamb is a shame here, not the girl

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/607698-utme-2023-jamb-accuses-candidate-celebrated-for-scoring-highest-mark-of-falsifying-result.html

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Pearl1910: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2023
Pearl1910:

It doesn't make sense to falsify another candidates results whom I scored higher than.
There is definitely a glitch in JAMBs system but they will never aknowledge it.
This error usually happens, but instead of them to correct it and apologise they are accusing the young girl falsely.

After investigations, it is clear the girl actually falsified her results.
The things young people of nawadays can conceive is scary.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by pocom16: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2023
GerogeI:

Once someone starts arguing with all encompassing statements that (like "there has never been"wink they or anyone cannot substantiate, its safe to dismiss them as charlatans.

https://www.nairaland.com/7756553/mmesoma-ejikeme-anambra-inquiry-says

I hope you can admit your idiocy now

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale / UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) / Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.