Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,392 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence (54871 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile / Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by BadMaster: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Why some people are claiming victimisation on this issue despite the fact that the next highest person is also from the same tribe, is what I don't understand.
If in 2023 you still don't know the answer to your question, then I don't know where you have been all this time. Kindly watch the video below, then go to the comments section and see what her people are saying
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Mnqt_woj7js&feature=share

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Sharpsharp00123: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

That is too Harsh

So what is she supposed to do during the 3 years

Let her take the Jamb again next year

Just give her a Private warning
Shebi she claim to have original jamb result, let her take it to any university if she won’t b disgraced
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by BadMaster: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2023
chatinent:
Jamb didn't wait for the DSS to finish the investigation again?

Secondly, of all that's being said, JAMB has failed to mention her original results.
Watch the video below. The original and fake results were displayed and everything explained
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Mnqt_woj7js&feature=share

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by johnjose68: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Moblux:
Why is JAMB railroading this issue without investigating properly? Could the poor girl's school be involved in this sham without her knowledge? Could it be as a result of negligence of duty or human error or malfunctioning of system on the part of JAMB.

Is JAMB trying to pin their inefficiency on the poor girl?

If INEC could do it why not JAMB?

Your story is changing small..small grin grin

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by GerogeI(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2023
pocom16:

All this epistle is unnecessary..

Someone probably swapped her QR Code for some else using Photoshop .and ofcourse photoshopped her score ...this isn't sophisticated as it is what average Nigerians do ...it has nothing to do with jamb server ..
Jamb had always announced the highest scorer each year with no dispute what so ever..this year isn't different.. coincidentally..the highest scorer is still from Anambra..so it isn't a beef against Igbo..

On the contrary. Do you have any proof there was no issue with Jamb system- server or database.

She is not the only person that checked her result, Innoson group did too and printed it out. So we are not just talking about paper forgery, she must have hacked and hijack JAMB systems for their claims against her to be true.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by casualobserver: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2023
Gajagojo:

You don't prosecuted juveniles?
Why?

Anyway there is nothing like Juvenile

What we have is CHILD

A person under 14 years and

There is nothing to say a person between 11 and 14_years cannot be prosecuted

This girl is 19 years old not 14. By law she is an adult.

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Sharpsharp00123: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Trust Me, Ndigbo will fly this young lady abroad where she would get the best Education....

Modified
For those quoting me, Jamb is the only culprit here, whether you not Young Mmesoma scored 362.
Its not her fault that Jamb had technically issues..
Many of them are tagging me tribal bigot, but they look away, when many Yoruba's here in this forum called Ndigbo all sort of names when the news first broke out..

Yes, I'm backing the Young Mmesoma simply because she is Igbo, if you aren't comfortable with it, jump in the closest lagoon. Nitwits.
which result will she tender abroad or u think they won’t check her record
U know nothing about accreditation of certificate before traveling out

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Khyrvxjzy: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

She is 17 . She should be warned disciplined and given another chance

If she is excluded from Jamb for 3 years and falls in the hands of hardened Fraudsters during that time who will thoroughly train her in their Criminal Work to become an International Fraudster then
that will be a far bigger disaster for Nigerians

hundreds of 17years old are in jail, so she must be jailed

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by fabolouz1(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2023
What does that little girl know?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Chiffy: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

Chief, forgery is a big offense.If jamb takes it up further, she may be jailed sef.
Nothing like small forgery here.

But you voted a forgerer as governor and president.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by JovialRPiller: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2023
GerogeI:

Jamb is run by human beings, very fallable and Nigerian Governemt agency for that matter. Why will they leave out the fact that Innoson group verified and printed out same result? I do not know, but if JAMB is mixing and matching peoples results, their integrity is shams and Universitiee can again start calling for scrapping of Jamb.

For your satisfaction here is a report form a reputable news media

https://tribuneonlineng.com/jamb-outburst-innoson-declares-stance-on-n3m-scholarship-awarded-to-anambra-candidate/
READ.

JAMB never confirmed she was the highest
Innoson never received any go ahead from Jamb
Innoson conducted their own "independent" investigation without knowing what Jamb themselves know about the matter

If anything, innoson gave the scholarship based on "they said, I said"... And they never got official facts from the official source

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Ogunleti01: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2023
tinsel:

https://dailytrust.com/jamb-bars-candidate-who-forged-result-releases-fresh-evidence/
But could she have done this and still went ahead to publicise it knowing fully well that Jamb would investigate it?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by BadMaster: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2023
Liverpoolfc:
I love ibo for one thing.... They know how to defend their own when it matters. She might not school in Nigeria.
Of course, some people might end sponsoring her to school elsewhere. But how does it help if it's all fraud in the first place? What does that say about the Igbos?

6 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by dbestuncle: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2023
I am just happy that it is an Igbo person that scored the highest in jamb this year. If it was a Yoruba person some people will be here saying all the fight is for the Yoruba boy or girl who jamb wants to support and ensure recieves the gifts, accolades and scholarship

6 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Sharpsharp00123: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2023
ganisucks:

It's not fake. It's politics. Some wise guy in SWAGA came up with the wild idea to make this political. They feel this is a good way to tarnish Obi.
compare d result she has with that of every other candidate n u will realize hers is different

Please ask y before u blame anyone

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by GerogeI(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2023
casualobserver:

My friend, you just typed a whole bunch of nonsense. Thank God the JAMB spokesman who came on channels is not Hausa or Yoruba. The evidence jamb presented is unimpeachable.

1. They stopped using that sort of result sheet since 2021
2. The new one is unforgeable because it has security features so she printed the old one.
3. She repeatedly sent texts requesting her result to jamb and jamb repeatedly sent her her true result of 240, it’s there in the text logs. She was fully aware she got 240
4. She forgot to alter her date of birth in the fake result she presented.
5. She may look innocent but she is not a small girl, she is 19 years old. At 19 years old I was in my 4th year in university, having sex, smoking cigarettes, drinking beer, Tippexing the expired vehicle documents for my car (if you know what tippex is) and generally getting up to no goodr.

Oga please stop all this sentiment because she is Ibo. She is clearly an intelligent girl going by her past school records but trust me, intelligent students can also be very crafty. I was a very intelligent student but I also used my intelligence in negative ways. Intelligent people have a tendency to look for loopholes and exploit them to break the rules.

Watch the video again and borrow yourself sense.

Oga , just use your little sense and do not swallow everything said by an authority hook line and sinker. JAMB has a lot of leverage to hide their failure behind accusations against a minor.

JAMB should also explain to us how come Innoson Group was able to verify same result on their so called portal? https://tribuneonlineng.com/jamb-outburst-innoson-declares-stance-on-n3m-scholarship-awarded-to-anambra-candidate/
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Khyrvxjzy: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Oh so it's not a National body going against an igbo girl just because she is igbo.

u b bad trol, i know they can be frustrating, sha leave d guy lol

anyway d girl must be jailed

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by justmondris: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2023
This is contradictory. Innoson said they did their investigation by checking the result online before they gave her the scholarship. JAMB is trying to cover up their system flaws and making an innocent girl to pay for it.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Gajagojo: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2023
casualobserver:

This girl is 19 years old not 14. By law she is an adult.

Ok

What is your point?
What was my point?
Did I say or imply she is 14?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Chioma4eva(f): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2023
I don't know what to believe anymore honestly.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Khyrvxjzy: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2023
Stubborn82:
The mistake she made, she shouldn't have defend herself online, she should have go to jamb office to clarify things first, the worst things anyone can do to he or herself is fighting a reputable institution like jamb knowing fully well that such institution will do everything to protect itself.
Thats the same thing with the Presidential Tribunal, obi should have face Tinubu, but involving inec will make the case complicated to win. Government institutions are not easy to fight in Nigeria, you can't use giragira with Government, even if you are right.

bro dis case don pass defend. she did d fraud

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by JovialRPiller: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2023
GerogeI:

Oga , just use your little sense and do not swallow everything said by an authority hook line and sinker. JAMB has a lot of leverage to hide their failure behind accusations against a minor.

JAMB should also explain to us how come Innoson Group was able to verify same result on their so called portal? https://tribuneonlineng.com/jamb-outburst-innoson-declares-stance-on-n3m-scholarship-awarded-to-anambra-candidate/
So he should disregard all info an official authority on the issue and believe you just because you said so?

Gullible civilian. Go and learn how to think critically
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Morphinne: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2023
Moblux:
Why is JAMB railroading this issue without investigating properly? Could the poor girl's school be involved in this sham without her knowledge? Could it be as a result of negligence of duty or human error or malfunctioning of system on the part of JAMB.

Is JAMB trying to pin their inefficiency on the poor girl?

If INEC could do it why not JAMB?

You are very stewpid sir. Jamb is even being lenient with this judgement IMO because the allegation that the board is incompetent is such an embarrassing one. I will advise ms Meso, you and every other interested party to press charges since you believe you have an argument and let’s see how it goes.
I decided not to comment on this the first time we heard the news but I’m puzzled by your idi0tic comment even after reading Jamb’s part of the story.
He repeatedly said that JAMB no longer issue the notification of results that was tendered by Meso, that the one she’s showing us was last issued in 2021, so why do you still want to pin it on the board?
To even think that one of you kinsmen once tried this shit in the past makes it more appalling and leaves the question, why always ibos? Why is ibo synonymous to fraud? In the Igbo land, cheating others is seen as being smart. Once again, you are very stewpid and if you feel wronged, pls drag jamb to court and be ready to shoulder the consequences, just make sure Meso is not playing with your empty head. Ode

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by JovialRPiller: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2023
justmondris:
This is contradictory. Innoson said they did their investigation by checking the result online before they gave her the scholarship. JAMB is trying to cover up their system flaws and making an innocent girl to pay for it.
Fraud.
Innoson never said what you claimed they said
They gave reward without hearing from jamb themselves

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by ORIAYO70(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2023
tinsel:

https://dailytrust.com/jamb-bars-candidate-who-forged-result-releases-fresh-evidence/

Wetin person eyes no go see for yeast.

Dem go sell fake drug
Fake electronics
Fake cloth

Now fake results
Dem take fake do una

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Monday60655(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2023
Let the poor breath. Why is JAMB using what could be their inefficiency or system malfunction or negligence of staff duty to traumatize the poor girl. They should wait until after proper investigation first.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by GerogeI(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:

READ.

JAMB never confirmed she was the highest
Innoson never received any go ahead from Jamb
Innoson conducted their own "independent" investigation without knowing what Jamb themselves know about the matter

If anything, innoson gave the scholarship based on "they said, I said"... And they never got official facts from the official source

You are doing selective reading. Innoson does not need JAMB to award their own Scholarship. They clearly stated in that article that they confirmed that the young lady in Question scored 362 from JAMB portal, and they printed it out. You chose to ignore that and its implication, choosing to focus on irrelevant bits
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by chiefolododo(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:

The law is the law
The law is blind, it doesn't know young from old
are you sure ? If a minor commits crime , she could not be pardoned ?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by ORIAYO70(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

That is too Harsh

So what is she supposed to do during the 3 years

Let her take the Jamb again next year

Just give her a Private warning

Let her be manufacturing fake results for her people now.

She go soon do fake Bsc result

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Khyrvxjzy: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

At least NECO is an alternative to Waec does Jamb have alternative apart from Traveling out?

if waec ban u, neco may still ban u

pray u dont sin government

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by chiefolododo(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Being a criminal has nothing to do with looks or age
the punishment for a minor is not the same for an adult
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Mccullum: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Trust Me, Ndigbo will fly this young lady abroad where she would get the best Education....

Modified
For those quoting me, Jamb is the only culprit here, whether you not Young Mmesoma scored 362.
Its not her fault that Jamb had technically issues..
Many of them are tagging me tribal bigot, but they look away, when many Yoruba's here in this forum called Ndigbo all sort of names when the news first broke out..

Yes, I'm backing the Young Mmesoma simply because she is Igbo, if you aren't comfortable with it, jump in the closest lagoon. Nitwits.

Pin point technical issues on JAMB explanation. Why are we like this in Nigeria. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President / Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University / A Snake A Student Of FUNAAB Killed On His Way Back From Night Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.