Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence (54876 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile / Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by BadMaster: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2023
Etuagievin:
I still feel there's an error on the part of jamb. The scan code is the issue here . Could it be a technical error on their part. I feel strongly that the girl is innocent. Something is fishy somewhere.
The qr code is not the only issue. The entire slip is wrong. Watch the video below
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Mnqt_woj7js&feature=share
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by GerogeI(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:

From jamb portal?
Did innoson themselves say so or did you just fill in that gap by yourselves?
The only reason why innoson is confused now is because they didn't wait to confirm from jamb. They were hasty and it backfired.
Fake results can be generated, printed and passed as.original
Am sure you can read. Please read the article, i did not write it. Innoson group viewed and printed the result on JAMB portal.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by chiefolododo(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:

She's not a minor. Where did you get that impression from?
Person way dem born for 2004 na minor?
she is 16
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Tommydare(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2023
Haha....nawa for you ooo. That result is faked. But I am not surprised. .that's what her people are known for. They always sell fake things most times.
ganisucks:

It's not fake. It's politics. Some wise guy in SWAGA came up with the wild idea to make this political. They feel this is a good way to tarnish Obi.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Morphinne: 11:49am On Jul 04, 2023
GerogeI:

What a stupid fellow! Zero capacity for proper reasoning, just full of insults.
Who owns this stray ekuke?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by JovialRPiller: 11:49am On Jul 04, 2023
GerogeI:

I think you should probably take your own advise, since you believe authorities are perfect. A person that has average critical thinking capacity would qualify statements from authorities with questions from a reputable organisation like Innoson group on how come they saw the same result on Jamb portal.
1. I never said authorities were perfect. You did.
I only said I'd rather believe info from an official source (of which there is only one in this case) instead of believing a random guy on the internet whose only source is "trust me bro"

2. I am behind jamb, not just because they're officials, but because their story makes more sense than the fraudster parading herself as a saint.
Everything they say is 100% true and verified/verifiable, unlike the other party that is busy spinning more lies to keep their masks on

3. Like I said before, where did innoson make the claim that they printed it from the actual jamb site?

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by casualobserver: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2023
The annoying thing about this is that some hardworking student from Anambra state scored the highest in the state. No one is talking about how this crook of a girl is trying to rob that student of his/her glory.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Sharpsharp00123: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:

The issue here is the the girl is innocent of the forgery. The cyber cafe may be responsible
everyone should b blamed except d girl

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Gajagojo: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2023
casualobserver:

No vex, I was just buttressing your assertion that there is no reason why she cannot be prosecuted and she is an adult. Even if she were a child or young person there are courts for them.
Honestly I no bed

I just didn't get your point?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
which result will she tender abroad or u think they won’t check her record
U know nothing about accreditation of certificate before traveling out
Jamb is very useless when it comes to Abroad Education.
All she need is her O' Level result..
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Vernor(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:

The issue here is the the girl is innocent of the forgery. The cyber cafe may be responsible
Your weed no be here.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by JovialRPiller: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2023
justmondris:

And why did it take JAMB a decade to release their claim?
A decade?
You obviously don't know anything about organizational behaviour.
Jamb as big as they are, they cannot afford to start reacting immediately to every stray dog that attempts to cross their path

Many people have made false claims to be the highest jamb scorer, and jamb kept mute because it wasn't of importance to them

What made jamb finally make moves is because the daft people that are behind this girl are now taking the issue to the extreme by challenging the image and credibility of Jamb by claiming that they should be scrapped. No proper organization can simply decide to handle this by ignoring them.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Nitah1: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

Chief, forgery is a big offense.If jamb takes it up further, she may be jailed sef.
Nothing like small forgery here.
Where is their evidence?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Karlman: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:

Mumu man grin
You cannot argue without putting inec or pitoobi into the picture
Nothing concern your stolen manhood with jamb
That girl is a fraud
That's all.
What's my own? You can call the girl whatever you like, I don't care because it is your mouth and can use it anyhow and the consequences of how you use your mouth is on your head.
The only advise I have for you is that you go and look for what you will eat omenka!
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Gajagojo: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2023
Goldbw122:
They don't want to admit to their technical fault, so they decided to push the blame on the little girl.. funny Nigeria.

Technical fault that affected ONLY HER in the whole country?

Normally we would expect more cases

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by JovialRPiller: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2023
chiefolododo:
she is 16
What's her date of birth?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by johnjose68: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2023
tinsel:

https://dailytrust.com/jamb-bars-candidate-who-forged-result-releases-fresh-evidence/

That's how they wanted to hack INEC server. And then turned around to BLAME INEC for not allowing the HACKING grin grin
We just escape i.pob bullet.

I.POB and fakeness shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by gaskiyamagana: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2023
Moblux:
Why is JAMB railroading this issue without investigating properly? Could the poor girl's school be involved in this sham without her knowledge? Could it be as a result of negligence of duty or human error or malfunctioning of system on the part of JAMB.

Is JAMB trying to pin their inefficiency on the poor girl?

If INEC could do it why not JAMB?

Likely the same thing. FG' failure to get rid of Subsidizy scandal, prompt it's removal , only for the masses to suffer. Give us our increased daily bread is the song from next week.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Karlman: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:

Mumu man grin
You cannot argue without putting inec or pitoobi into the picture
Nothing concern your stolen manhood with jamb
That girl is a fraud
That's all.
What's my own? You can call the girl whatever you like, I don't care because it is your mouth and can use it anyhow and the consequences of how you use your mouth is on your head.
The only advise I have for you is that you go and look for what you will eat omenka and stop talking about people who are better than you and whatever tribe you belong!
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Gajagojo: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2023
Karlman:

The only advise I have for you is that you go and look for what you will eat omenka!

Did he beg you for food?

Another typical and empty jibe that we know your people for

It only makes sense in your part of the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Goldbw122(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2023
Gajagojo:

Technical fault that affected ONLY HER in the whole country?

Normally we would expect more cases

There are many cases like that, check Twitter or Facebook of people that check their result and later then check weeks later and something changed.. yeah they are many..
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by stevonics: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2023
innoson do not need any authority or mandate to give their scholarship to anybody, they only confirmed the result from Jamb Portal. At this Age of technology you do not expect Innoson to queue on inquiry line to confirm result while Jamb portal is there. Jamb should explain what happened to their system. it is their responsibility to secure it
BadMaster:

Since when did Innoson become an investigation body? What mandate do they have to confirm any result?
What was expected of Innoson was to contact Jamb and verify. But they didn't do that.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by GerogeI(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:

1. I never said authorities were perfect. You did.
I only said I'd rather believe info from an official source (of which there is only one in this case) instead of believing a random guy on the internet whose only source is "trust me bro"

2. I am behind jamb, not just because they're officials, but because their story makes more sense than the fraudster parading herself as a saint.
Everything they say is 100% true and verified/verifiable, unlike the other party that is busy spinning more lies to keep their masks on

3. Like I said before, where did innoson make the claim that they printed it from the actual jamb site?

My point exactly, you recite tum bum tum bum and pick a side. Your capacity for critical thinking is below par. Before posting your opinion on social media, you should have at least done a quick media scan of all the parties involved, instead of assuming a random guy is making claims on the internet

Link below- Let me do the work for you, since you did not, but still have an opinion to publish on critical thinking.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/jamb-outburst-innoson-declares-stance-on-n3m-scholarship-awarded-to-anambra-candidate/
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by mignone(f): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
GerogeI:
I hope JAMB understands they are making claims and judgement against a minor. The implications will affect her life for a very long time.

When Jamb is sued and it is ever proved that this minor is not directly respondible for whatever they are claiming, the compensation for child truma, reputation damage, career impedance, social injustice will run into billions because each factor will be multiplied by average human lifespan -16 years. (80-16= 64 years)

So assuming this whole issue can prevent this girl from future employment in shell Nigeria. Thats Shell average Annual Salary (N30 million X 64 years)=N1.92 billion. Lets be guided.

I expect her family lawyers to do the needful. She is already suffering the damage so nothing more to loose.

Family lawyers for where? They said d girl is indigent & neither she nor her family is capable of such in terms of finance&exposure.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by ganisucks(f): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
NOwazobia:

You be mumu.

Obi was my candidate too, but you be mumu.

The other girl that scored 360 is from your tribe too, but Jamb is not making noise about it.

Emotions have made you a mumu.
The other girl does not have a scholarship with Innoson, who has decided to dump bulabu. Have you ever heard of DSS investigating exam malpractice.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Jogs1900: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nitah1:
Where is their evidence?
Read the news again don't just comment.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Sharpsharp00123: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
fx45:
What if she isn't complicit in the said forgery? By the way she's a juvenile. You don't take them to court and you don't prosecute them. How old are you exactly?
ever heard of juvenile delinquency?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by JovialRPiller: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
GerogeI:

My point exactly, you recite tum bum tum bum and pick a side. Your capacity for critical thinking is below par. Before posting your opinion on social media, you should have at least done a quick media scan of all the parties involved, instead of assuming a random guy is making claims on the internet

Link below- Let me do the work for you, since you did not, but still have an opinion to publish on critical thinking.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/jamb-outburst-innoson-declares-stance-on-n3m-scholarship-awarded-to-anambra-candidate/

It simply states that they printed the results
From where?
Jamb official portal? They didn't say.
One backyard cyber cafe? They didn't say.

So where did this idea that they printed it from jamb site come from when they never claimed to do so in the first place?

You guys are just filling in the gaps and then you try to force it on other people as truth lmao

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Vernor(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
infogeneral:
We should not encourage forgery no matter who is involved. The girl might not be capable of manipulating the result, I guess someone somewhere is playing the script for her.

If there are issues with the JAMB database, many candidates would be affected and not only the girl.
Brilliant submittion.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by GerogeI(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Morphinne:

Who owns this stray ekuke?
Who is asking? a generational ragamuffin?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Sharpsharp00123: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
chatinent:
Jamb didn't wait for the DSS to finish the investigation again?

Secondly, of all that's being said, JAMB has failed to mention her original results.
go n check her original result online u have it there

There’s even a thread here on nairaland where d original n fake were placed side by side
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Jogs1900: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chiffy:

But you voted a forgerer as governor and president.
Its their cross..You can as well sue them if you can back up your claim

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University / A Snake A Student Of FUNAAB Killed On His Way Back From Night Class / 2013 Jamb Results Remarked???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.