Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits (32500 Views)

Agriculture: Isi-Uzo Can Feed Enugubl State, Create Jobs - Sani Friday Nnaji / Best Practices To Employ When Feeding Your Rabbits For Maximum Profits / Israel Declares They Can Feed The Whole World (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rabbit dey hungry me sef.
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by adecz: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
cool
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Racoon(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
Nice thread! Chinchilla, New Hampshire etc those breeds of Rabbits those day I did Agricultural Science. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
Xmen149:

Picture 2 has very powerful healing properties
Nice
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Chigorkizz(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
Good.
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Kaido: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
Puss360:

Yes I understand....
In your case, just carry one give to someone to kill it and cook peppersoup for you.. then you go out....

Come back in the evening, food don ready πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ..
Hahaha... person no suppose get friends like you around.
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by ihedioramma: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
RabbitGuy:
Stop struggling searching for leaves to feed your rabbit.
On this video I list out different types of leaves you can find around you to feed your rabbits.

Watch, comment and subscribe to get a free bunny from us during our draw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eldu-Q7fGTc&feature=share7

Picture 1: Plantain leaf
Picture 2: Banana Leaf
Picture 3: Guinea grass
Picture 4: Elephant grass
Please note the difference between elephant and Guinea grass, many call Guinea grass elephant grass grin
Thank's . please teach me more i want to start it .

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by fapcrook(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
Water leaf. Gbure in Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
RabbitGuy:

Lol carrot is not really good food for rabbits, it's not advice able to give them carrot as food, rather a little piece as treats
So Disney lied to us! lipsrsealed

So do you farm those leaves you feed your rabbits or do you cut them from the farm of others? undecided
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Puss360(f): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kaido:

Hahaha... person no suppose get friends like you around.
Lol ...... Na rabbit I kill chop, no be say I kill person... Oya come taste amπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Unperturbedpota: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
Beautiful thread. Brave @OP
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Thomasankara(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
[/color]wetin be yunyun nawa oπŸ˜†[color=#770077]
Amotolongbo:
What about abo yunyun and ako yunyun?

What about β€œmilk eworo”?

Those mentioned above are the weeds Rabbits like most.
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Thomasankara(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
[/color]you are very wicked grin grin grin[color=#770077]
Honoredeblazac:
What about IGBO leaves (Marijuana)?
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Thomasankara(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
[/color]who made them haram[color=#770077]
AbuTwins:
Rabbit is halal to eat and trade unlike Pigs, Cats and Dogs!
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
All these leaves you mentioned no sweet rabbits reach "Igbo" leaves.

And once they blaze those leaves, they can spend hours mating. Very promiscuous mammals.

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Judolisco(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
FarmTech:

For now I don't raise rabbits.
any tips on fish farming... My fish stopped getting bigger dis year.. All d ones I sold last year wear very big I usually feed them for six months
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by khalids: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
They also love yam peels....

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by spencekat(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Sergioaguero:
Very good
Leaves of life grin
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by khalids: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
They also love yam peels.........

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So Disney lied to us! lipsrsealed

So do you farm those leaves you feed your rabbits or do you cut them from the farm of others? undecided
Most we cute from the bushes around us
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
RabbitGuy:

Most we cute from the bushes around us
How big is your operation? I mean what is the rabbit population? undecided

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Olaolex: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't see carrots on your list. How come? Everybody knows from watching Disney that rabbits love carrots. undecided
But the topic is solely based on leaves you can feed your rabbit with.
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How big is your operation? I mean what is the rabbit population? undecided
50-100 rabbits. Including newborn
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by FireUpNow(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
They eat sweet potato leaves too
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
RabbitGuy:
50-100 rabbits. Including newborn
That is a lot of leaves you are cutting from bushes around. Or am I wrong? I would think that 50 rabbits would consume as much as say what 5 goats eat a day. Or am I wrong? undecided
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by 9jatriot(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
Plantain leaf? U sure?
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is a lot of leaves you are cutting from bushes around. Or am I wrong? undecided
Lol. We don't give the leaves alone in fact 80% of our feed are pellet concentrated feed will give to them, this leaves are just to keep their system balance

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
RabbitGuy:

Lol. We don't give the leaves alone in fact 80% of our feed are pellet concentrated feed will give to them, this leaves are just to keep their system balance
Now that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying that. lipsrsealed
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by phemmyfour: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.. nice one.... I can't train/rear rabbit ooo.. coz na everyday the rabbit go dey hungry me to cook chop...πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ...
The meat too sweet...
Na to ask my boo for rabbit meat next weekπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Rabbit meat is too soft. You won't enjoy it
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by LikeAking: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
RabbitGuy:
Stop struggling searching for leaves to feed your rabbit.
On this video I list out different types of leaves you can find around you to feed your rabbits.

Watch, comment and subscribe to get a free bunny from us during our draw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eldu-Q7fGTc&feature=share7

Picture 1: Plantain leaf
Picture 2: Banana Leaf
Picture 3: Guinea grass
Picture 4: Elephant grass
Please note the difference between elephant and Guinea grass, many call Guinea grass elephant grass grin

Show us rabit pix..

Abi na leaf u dey rear?
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
LikeAking:

Show us rabit pix..

Abi na leaf u dey rear?

Lol. Noted doing that now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Secures Order For Pigeon Pea From India / Help! Pls What Is This Plant Growing In My Nursery? / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.