Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits (32121 Views)

Agriculture: Isi-Uzo Can Feed Enugubl State, Create Jobs - Sani Friday Nnaji / Best Practices To Employ When Feeding Your Rabbits For Maximum Profits / Israel Declares They Can Feed The Whole World (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
frozen70:

Pls do you mean poultry and turkeys can eat these leave including pawpaw leave

Can you give me list of leaves for the poultry
Some of the leaves are extract and the liquid is mix and given to birds... But birds can actually eat like the turkeys, they love the water leaf, plantain and banana leaf etc
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by frozen70(f): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
RabbitGuy:

Some of the leaves are extract and the liquid is mix and given to birds... But birds can actually eat like the turkeys, they love the water leaf, plantain and banana leaf etc

Ok thanks
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by ViceGovernor: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
My rabbits really enjoy eating fresh Efo

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by modernWays: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
phemmyfour:
Rabbit meat is too soft. You won't enjoy it

Not soft o, Rabbit is sweetest meat I ever eat. Taste better than some other meat I ate.

Thank to this man who always sell big ones for me.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by MATEX30: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
I have been into Rabbit Farming Business for 8years now in Nigeria and have made millions rom my Rabbit Farming Business, If you want to venture into Rabbit farming, I can mentor you and guide you on everything you need to know.

You can call me or reach me on Whatsapp at 07066784204.

You can also watch this Youtube video of mine on Rabbit Farming Business in Nigeria -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuI0tqVRns4

Also, You can read this article I wrote on starting your rabbit farming Business in Nigeria - https://hoursnearby.com/how-to-start-rabbit-farming-in-nigeria-and-make-millions/

I have years of experience in the Business and i HAVE GOOD SUCCESS IN IT, by the grace of God, anyone that needs a guide and mentor on the Business can reach out to me, We have a large rabbit farm in Nigeria and we have produced not less than 5,000 rabbit so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by xtervaganza(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
There's one we used to call milk leaf when we were kids. When you pluck the leaf a white milkish liquid comes out of it and they really like it

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by xtervaganza(m): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
AbuTwins:
Rabbit is halal to eat and trade unlike Pigs, Cats and Dogs!
una islamists too get problem

Halal ko, Madrid ni grin

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by lascos912(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
Amotolongbo:
What about abo yunyun and ako yunyun?
What about “milk eworo”?
Those mentioned above are the weeds Rabbits like most.
iro ni joor
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by lascos912(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
na pounded yam them dey eat
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by FarmTech(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't see carrots on your list. How come? Everybody knows from watching Disney that rabbits love carrots. undecided
Actually anything high in sugar is bad for rabbits in large quantity, Including carrot.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by FarmTech(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
abikason:
My rabbits like watermelon 🍉 alot,
I will try these leaves today
Jow much watermelon do u feed them?

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by FarmTech(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
Judolisco:
any tips on fish farming... My fish stopped getting bigger dis year.. All d ones I sold last year wear very big I usually feed them for six months
I have never raised fish b4.
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by AfonjaPriest: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
For me, tridax is the best. It grows everywhere as a weed.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by AfonjaPriest: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
For me, Tridax is the best. It grows everywhere as a weed.
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by pabiowonder: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
But the pawpaw leave must be dry.
They also do eat
1.watermelon cover
2. Sweet potato cover and leave
RabbitGuy:

Done sir.
Thanks

Picture 1: Tridax leaf
Picture 2: Pawpaw Leaf
Picture 3: Blood coaster plant (Justicia Carnea)
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2023
Thanks FarmTech

I appreciate boss for pushing this to front page.

It has motivated me to put more serious and bring quality content to the naira land audience.

Thanks once again
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2023
FarmTech:

Actually anything high in sugar is bad for rabbits in large quantity, Including carrot.
Very true and should be given in minimum quantity
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by sylve11: 4:40am On Jul 15, 2023
RabbitGuy:

All the leaves above are good for sale livestock Generally,
Many farmers don't know much about the importance of this leaves and only give just one of it alone to their livestock

Try potato leaves. Come and thank me later. cool
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by sylve11: 4:42am On Jul 15, 2023
Xmen149:

Picture 2 has very powerful healing properties

Mind sharing how it's been used? cool
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 5:52am On Jul 15, 2023
sylve11:

Try potato leaves. Come and thank me later. cool
Lol. It's good too. Since it's common I forgot to add it
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Osanoghodua1: 6:14am On Jul 15, 2023
Do people eat rabbit apart from diabetic patients and school experiment and how does it taste like? Would have love to start the farming.
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Judolisco(m): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2023
FarmTech:

I have never raised fish b4.
chineke... Thanks
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by AbuTwins: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2023
xtervaganza:
una islamists too get problem

Halal ko, Madrid ni grin

Yeah, una wey dey chop everything no get problem!

You are entirely free of Problem!
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by AbuTwins: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2023
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Pig and dogs meat is sweet. Try it sometime.

Till i die won't eat it. I pray so!
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by AbuTwins: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]stop lying on God by appealing to authority,why will God make such beautiful creatures Haram[color=#770077]

Because he made them and also everything!

Can you eat frog?
No! Why? Because it's poisonous!

But you are asking why God created some animals!
He created them as a test to see who will pass and who fails!
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Thomasankara(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2023
[/color]now you're saying frog, I thank God you are beginning to sound logical. I won't eat frog because it is poisonous and not meaty for my consumption[color=#770077]
AbuTwins:

Because he made them and also everything!

Can you eat frog?
No! Why? Because it's poisonous!

But you are asking why God created some animals!
He created them as a test to see who will pass and who fails!
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by AbuTwins: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]now you're saying frog, I thank God you are beginning to sound logical. I won't eat frog because it is poisonous and not meaty for my consumption[color=#770077]

So definitely you can't eat all things God created!
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by abikason(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2023
FarmTech:

Jow much watermelon do u feed them?

I have someone who keeps the peels of watermelon for me,
In rare cases I pay as low as 200 to my aboki guys for unripe or spoilt balls of watermelon
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by xtervaganza(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2023
AbuTwins:

Yeah, una wey dey chop everything no get problem!

You are entirely free of Problem!
I no get ooo. At least I no get comical and senseless problems
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Taigaban: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2023
Amotolongbo:
What about abo yunyun and ako yunyun?

What about “milk eworo”?

Those mentioned above are the weeds Rabbits like most.
pictures please.
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by AbuTwins: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2023
xtervaganza:
I no get ooo. At least I no get comical and senseless problems

Use your brain to determine what is senseless to you!
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Thomasankara(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2023
[/color]now this is individualistic,I'm not eating frog because it is choice I made and not because God told me not to[color=#770077]
AbuTwins:

So definitely you can't eat all things God created!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos - Rubber Tapping In Nigeria / Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures / Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.