Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits (32486 Views)

Agriculture: Isi-Uzo Can Feed Enugubl State, Create Jobs - Sani Friday Nnaji / Best Practices To Employ When Feeding Your Rabbits For Maximum Profits / Israel Declares They Can Feed The Whole World (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by kurlz(f): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
FarmTech:

I will try it when I start rabbit farm.
Google said that poultry feed is too high in protein for rabbits. That rabbits don't digest protein well.

Ok
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Demurray: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
Thanks for sharing
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Demurray: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
FarmTech:

I will try it when I start rabbit farm.
Google said that poultry feed is too high in protein for rabbits. That rabbits don't digest protein well.
There's special concentrated pellets for rabbit which is different from poultry feeds
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by FarmTech(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
Demurray:

There's special concentrated pellets for rabbit which is different from poultry feeds
Yes. But it's not common.
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Demurray: 6:51am On Jul 24, 2023
FarmTech:

Yes. But it's not common.
Are you insinuating breeding rabbits will do well with just feeding on different kinds of leaves and without pellet?
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Demurray: 6:57am On Jul 24, 2023
kurlz:
The best so far has been feed. As in chicken feeds, it works like magic, gives them rapid growth and prevents incessant urine. Tried and trusted. Besides they only consume little quantity so this saves you a lot of stress, you won't have to be entering forest every time all in the quest of finding your rabbits food.
Are those selling chicken feeds do sell rabbits feeds too?
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Demurray: 7:02am On Jul 24, 2023
kurlz:

Starter. Then later finisher. With just small quantity and water they are okay. And it makes their infants grow so rapidly that you will be so surprised.
Are what age will starter feeds stop and the commencement of finisher? And is it for all breeds?
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by kurlz(f): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2023
Demurray:

Are what age will starter feeds stop and the commencement of finisher? And is it for all breeds?
Yes all breeds can feed on chicken feeds.
From infantry till like 3months starter, then you continue with finisher.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by kurlz(f): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2023
Demurray:

Are those selling chicken feeds do sell rabbits feeds too?
We give them chicken feeds o. Never bought rabbit feeds before.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by FarmTech(m): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2023
Demurray:

Are you insinuating breeding rabbits will do well with just feeding on different kinds of leaves and without pellet?
No.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Demurray: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
kurlz:

We give them chicken feeds o. Never bought rabbit feeds before.
Ok , please send pictures and indicate age, so as to know the performance of the chicken feeds on rabbitsMany thanks
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Demurray: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
kurlz:

Yes all breeds can feed on chicken feeds.
From infantry till like 3months starter, then you continue with finisher.
Will try this and give you feedback. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by kurlz(f): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Demurray:

Ok , please send pictures and indicate age, so as to know the performance of the chicken feeds on rabbitsMany thanks

I'm not at home now. And my parents has stopped doing it.
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Demurray: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
kurlz:

I'm not at home now. And my parents has stopped doing it.
No problem, you can post it whenever you are home, will be patiently waiting. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fetish Items Found Tied Around Corn Cobs At Farm In Taraba (Photos) / FG Secures Order For Pigeon Pea From India / Help! Pls What Is This Plant Growing In My Nursery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.