Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits (32166 Views)

Agriculture: Isi-Uzo Can Feed Enugubl State, Create Jobs - Sani Friday Nnaji / Best Practices To Employ When Feeding Your Rabbits For Maximum Profits / Israel Declares They Can Feed The Whole World (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Puss360(f): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
phemmyfour:
Rabbit meat is too soft. You won't enjoy it
Okay.... But those I eat are strong... Maybe yours were probably over cooked....
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by tballeyy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
We*d leaf
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by blowjohn(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
Australia kills millions of rabbits every year cos they have excess rabbits.
And kangaroos too

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by phemmyfour: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
Puss360:

Okay.... But those I eat are strong... Maybe yours were probably over cooked....
Give me goat meat any day. Goat meat is goated

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
LikeAking:

Show us rabit pix..

Abi na leaf u dey rear?

Done. Check again.
Oya subscribe to my channel cool
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by dnawah(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
RabbitGuy:
Stop struggling searching for leaves to feed your rabbit.
On this video I list out different types of leaves you can find around you to feed your rabbits.

Watch, comment and subscribe to get a free bunny from us during our draw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eldu-Q7fGTc&feature=share7

Picture 1: Plantain leaf
Picture 2: Banana Leaf
Picture 3: Guinea grass
Picture 4: Elephant grass
Please note the difference between elephant and Guinea grass, many call Guinea grass elephant grass grin
which people way d buy am?
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Ravenna: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
Honoredeblazac:
What about IGBO leaves (Marijuana)?

Eh?!

hehehe
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Ixodes(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
RabbitGuy:
Which have you used to feed your rabbit? cheesy

FarmTech
Cauliflower leaves
Cabbage leaves
Lettuce

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by uzhiyeka(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
I only feed my rabbit with potato leave nothing else

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by premier79(m): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
They can also be fed with potatoes leaf
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by AbuTwins: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]who made them haram[color=#770077]

Same God who created poisonous substances/animals you can't take/eat!
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by sotherefore: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rabbit don show me shege. All 6 rabbit I bought died within a period of six months to useless disease. Even when one female come born pikin, they all died suffering from apileptic form of infection which I can't figure about the cause till now.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
dnawah:
which people way d buy am?
Different people those for farming, eating, experiment etc
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by StreetSoldier(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
RabbitGuy:

All the leaves above are good for sale livestock Generally,
Many farmers don't know much about the importance of this leaves and only give just one of it alone to their livestock

Wonderful information.
I allowed my rabbits to roam free within the compound and I discovered the many plants that they love to eat. Thankfully, my compound is not all cemented. Made allowance for some greens.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by IamAsiri: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't see carrots on your list. How come? Everybody knows from watching Disney that rabbits love carrots. undecided

Too much carrots will kill your rabbits. Carrots, as much as they love it, is not one of their feeds; it is just a treat.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Iseoluwani: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
RabbitGuy:
Which have you used to feed your rabbit? cheesy

iseoluwani
FarmTech

I have used all, however you must note the following

1. Some leaves are seasonal in their usage, like the paw paw leaves, we use it for diarrhea, to stop watery poo and excessive stooling

2. For a large scale farmer, leaves is a no no. However if you must use leaves, then it won't be always.

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
StreetSoldier:

Wonderful information.
I allowed my rabbits to roam free within the compound and I discovered the many plants that they love to eat. Thankfully, my compound is not all cemented. Made allowance for some greens.
Great
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by RabbitGuy: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Iseoluwani:

I have used all, however you must note the following

1. Some leaves are seasonal in their usage, like the paw paw leaves, we use it for diarrhea, to stop watery poo and excessive stooling

2. For a large scale farmer, leaves is a no no. However if you must use leaves, then it won't be always.
Cool. We don't use leaves always. 80% of our feed are actually pellet concentrate.

Do well to subscribe to our channel
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Freeko4: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rabbit 🐰 edible leaves
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Georgejeez: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
You forgot Marijuana leaves
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Allisgud: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.. nice one.... I can't train/rear rabbit ooo.. coz na everyday the rabbit go dey hungry me to cook chop...🙈🙈...
The meat too sweet...
Na to ask my boo for rabbit meat next week🙈🙈
how can u think like this for that innocent creature 🤔
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Iseoluwani: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
RabbitGuy:

Cool. We don't use leaves always. 80% of our feed are actually pellet concentrate.

Do well to subscribe to our channel

Good
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Thomasankara(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
[/color]stop lying on God by appealing to authority,why will God make such beautiful creatures Haram[color=#770077]
AbuTwins:

Same God who created poisonous substances/animals you can't take/eat!
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by rezy15(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
What of that Milk Leaf?
When cut, it produces milky juice.
Madaran zomo

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Maj196(m): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rabbit are cute and peaceful creature
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by Allisgud: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rabbit stew is bae grin
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by slimmax: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
StreetSoldier:

Wonderful information.

Same thing I did,
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
AbuTwins:
Rabbit is halal to eat and trade unlike Pigs, Cats and Dogs!
Pig and dogs meat is sweet. Try it sometime.
Re: Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits by frozen70(f): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
RabbitGuy:

All the leaves above are good for sale livestock Generally,
Many farmers don't know much about the importance of this leaves and only give just one of it alone to their livestock

Pls do you mean poultry and turkeys can eat these leave including pawpaw leave

Can you give me list of leaves for the poultry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos - Rubber Tapping In Nigeria / Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures / Feasibilty Study Of Gari Processing,flour,ethanol And Starch Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.