Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) (58777 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Mountbatten: 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ibo people and victim mentality is like 5&6. Her result was forged, let it go ffs!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
DesChyko:
I can't believe for the love of Mike, that her real result hasn't been obtained until date. Did the family send UTME to 55019? If they did, then all they need do is share the timestamp on the device used to send the message alongside other messages. That would go a long way in clearing the air.

The other day Falz father was asked to advise his son to desist from speaking against the government in such I'll manner, he pointed them to Falz childhood experience where the father was humiliated over and over, and how they now expect patriotism from him.

This is an examination body accusing a 16-year old secondary school student of manipulating her result in poor English. Instead of them to be clear that they have an issue with the print, they're making it look like 'she' hacked them.
16 year old girl?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by God2man2again(m): 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
In life, silence is more golden than any other things.

Your silence cannot be misquoted.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by kafeii123: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2023
Doesn't mean she gets to get same score in JAMB
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by kafeii123: 12:21am On Jul 05, 2023
nony43:

code?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Nigeriagood(m): 1:37am On Jul 05, 2023
Kingcalls:
She will leave this useless Yoruba disaster of a country and study in Canada...all these agbadorians insulting and persecuting her will remain here , begging for stipends and suffering while the girl will have a bright future.... 10 to 15 yrs from now ...u will see what she has become while u agbadorians will be looking like demented hungry touts with no future

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Teymanhenry(f): 6:36am On Jul 05, 2023
Thought I'd see subjects combination like English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
... This her combination of subjects seems friendly. The girl could be innocent after all. JAMB could give her another exam to write me.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Assurance2023: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2023
igwebuike01:
I think all her old results like this proves her innocence. Why should a brilliant candidate resort to forgery? It's very unlikely

My love for our Igbo brothers has reduced drastically.
They are the ones accusing another tribe of tribalism but they are the ones doing it most.
Some of them are quick to come up with so many rubbish accusation and scenarios of when the snake swallow money, and how Jamb is not reliable to defend the lady's act.
Their tribalism has let them forget that the original and legal high scorer is still from the same state and tribe.
They should have set the country on fire if the authentic highest score holder is a Hausa or Yoruba.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by luvyaself95(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2023
Last last God go fight for her and jamb would be ashame of themselves.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by GodSon1900: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2023
Assurance2023:

My love for our Igbo brothers has reduced drastically.
They are the ones accusing another tribe of tribalism but they are the ones doing it most.
Some of them are quick to come up with so many rubbish accusation and scenarios of when the snake swallow money, and how Jamb is not reliable to defend the lady's act.
Their tribalism has let them forget that the original and legal high scorer is still from the same state and tribe.
They should have set the country on fire if the authentic highest score holder is a Hausa or Yoruba.

I tire for them.

The real highest scorer is from the same tribe, still they are shouting hate and tribalism.

If it's about tribalism the result would have been manipulated before it was released in the first place...
Besides Jamb have Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas, and others working there

Nobody is saying she is not intelligent.
But in this years jamb she wasn't the highest scorer.
The two exams are different.

And she is not the only intelligent student in Nigeria from Edo to Ekiti, Ogun, to Akwa Ibom, to Anambra
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by xjiggy: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2023
dubra:
This is to show you the level of hatred and jealousy against the igbo people in this country, anambra has always remains on top in academic in this country and this time around they wanted to rig it like they did against Peter obi, what a shame
First the girl is from Enugu. Secondly the candidate with the original highest score is Igbo. So where is tribalism in giving the rightful owner (an igbo girl) her accolade
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Kennedy97: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin. If JAMB is anything tribalistic, which the insinuation is that it is a victimization targeted at Igbos. Why has JAMB still allowed the legally proven candidate with the highest score to still be IGBO? grin Food for thought. cheesy

Don't you think those who might have been involved in the alleged forgery did so because they already knew the girl's records and could easily use it to back up their claim of innocence if caught? cool

I scored 540 over 600 in my days during the common enterance It's no big deal. There was a classmate who scored 589.

Leave this guys abeg

I don't know why there Keep using this tribal card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Jacobiceprince8: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2023
tesppidd:
1. I don't doubt for a second that JAMB website could have encountered glitches, thereby giving her a wrong print out,
Anything is possible in this shithole country.

2. I have no doubt in my mind that the young girl is a very intelligent girl.

3. What I have been struggling to come to terms with is why she has a different slip from what JAMB issues now.
According to JAMB they stopped issuing that in 2021. I wish someone offers me a good explanation for this.

4. If at all her result was forged, she must have been misled by some bad company.

5. I wish this young intelligent girl comes out of all this a winner, I wish her well.

Jamb is not being very honest. Yes, they stopped the old printout in 2021, but their website still used that old template in 2023. I read from another student who said, some students in 2023 got that same old printout.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Jacobiceprince8: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2023
adecz:

I tend to believe & trust the girl more
than JAMB itself☝️☝️

But the question is, why is her own results
on a different format or template than
that of the current format claimed by
JAMB❓❓🤔🤔🤔

JAMB is not honest. Their website used the old template for some other students too. A student confirmed on twitter she also got her 2023 result on old template.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Jacobiceprince8: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2023
Abdul1055:
Trusting someone is difficult, she might have compromised the result also, in other words, let's wait for the investigation properly!!!

SMH. That girl can NOT indulge in forging results. That's fact.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Hotice085: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2023
alobright17:
onye Ala the top scorer is from the same Anambra. What's your point? ishi aki

The point is that none of em de do copycat like that village girl you want carry go Amelica through dubious means
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by tesppidd: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2023
Jacobiceprince8:

Jamb is not being very honest. Yes, they stopped the old printout in 2021, but their website still used that old template in 2023. I read from another student who said, some students in 2023 got that same old printout.
Okay.

If that's true then it requires more investigation.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by henndukwe18: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
OdefaGirl:

She's always been brilliant.... You can't take that away from her.
she may be brilliant BT DT dsnt matter in D's case
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Roger3D(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Efisimilala:

And what will a brilliant girl like her gain if she resort to forging her result?
3 million Naira scholarship perhaps?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
Roger3D:
3 million Naira scholarship perhaps?

Imnoson didn't announce the scholarship scheme publicly, she never knew of it.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Gent: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Isokotolopia:
What will Jamb benefit if they compromise the young gals integrity

To rubbish & mock PO.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by uchwar1: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2023
igwebuike01:
I think all her old results like this proves her innocence. Why should a brilliant candidate resort to forgery? It's very unlikely
that's what led her to the forgery. It all boils down to ego. She inflated her result after printing her original score of 249 on 30th June. Forget innocence and face reality
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by jetson06: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2023
The name alone Mmesoma Ejikeme speaks volumes. Na their kind wey dey always indulge in such dirty crimes such as forgery, drugs, rituals rtc. I won't mention the name of the tribe but na them be high grade criminals. grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 / Woman Turns Her Daughter's Masters Degree Certificate Into Blanket / How Two Kids Dressed For Their Career Day And Ask To Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.