Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) (58725 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by shonepa(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Which bad belle? Common....Another evidence is out that the Jamb slip the girl showed as evidence is an old template. It was last used in 2021.

There is a new template for Jamb result slip. The people really traumatizing this young girl are the ones forging the result.

No be everything be tribal sentiments, just like every problem no be spiritual.....na just excuse for lazy person.

dubra:
This is to show you the level of bad belle and jealousy against the igbo people in this country, anambra has always remains on top in academic in this country and this time around they wanted to rig it like they did against Peter obi, what a shame
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Soon someone will offer to sponsor her to study in abroad. It'll happen smiley
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Vitally123: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hey wait a minute! Do candidates or the public have access to the JAMB server to be able to change results? Thorough investigation should be carried out involving (internal and external sources); the student, her family, her school, her state govt, JAMB, its workers, Security experts, Forensic, related NGOs, the Police, among others to ensure fairness and transparency and to forestall recurrence to any other candidate and to avoid this national disgrace. It could have been anybody, the tribe not withstanding. Our institutions must be responsible and at the same time accountable.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by joba4luv: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:
I think all her old results like this proves her innocence. Why should a brilliant candidate resort to forgery? It's very unlikely
Human right lawyers should rise up to assist this poor girl
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Ilaje1: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
dubra:
This is to show you the level of hatred and jealousy against the igbo people in this country, anambra has always remains on top in academic in this country and this time around they wanted to rig it like they did against Peter obi, what a shame

You are highly stupid and tribalistic and suffering from victim mentality and inferiority complex. Why would they give the girl the price and neglect the actual winner who is also from Anambra? How saying another Anambra is the winner a hatred against Igbos. I haven't seen any ethnicity that's as tribalistic and ethnocentric like the Igbos. Always seen things from tribal and victim mentality prism. Imaging if the actual winner was any ethnicity other than Igbo, there would have been parroting all the lies their parents told them about Biafra war. Scoring high on common entrance doesn't mean she can't perform poorly on JAMB. It was even Anambra govt that went to Jamb to verify before giving the money out.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by joba4luv: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
dubra:
This is to show you the level of hatred and jealousy against the igbo people in this country, anambra has always remains on top in academic in this country and this time around they wanted to rig it like they did against Peter obi, what a shame

But a bastard Reno Omokri said we shouldn't tag it as a tribe or region issue. The bastard who supposed to be stoned
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Jayhome24: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sorry let this innocent girl rest for God sake.

What do we need common entrance result for? The issue at hand is JAMB and it need to be clear so this little girl can have her peace and move on with her life.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by alobright17(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
dubra:
onye Ala the top scorer is from the same Anambra. What's your point? ishi aki

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by donmik: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
Isokotolopia:
What will Jamb benefit if they compromise the young gals integrity
Nothing but that that your so regarded JAMB is a box confusion since 2014.
If u never knew, go and make enquiries
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
dubra:

Ur statement is a confirmation that ur tribe love fraud and glorify fraud than a legit accomplishments.

Both the fake n original are from the same place, they r both women but because u people have sworn allegiance to fraud. U even have to hate the one that made it without any controversy and declare ur utter hatred for the one with no controversy. Keep telling the world who u people are

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
dubra:

When igbos says they r hated I view them as lunatic.

A very huge institution will not blackmail a girl that had work hard to put such score if it's genuine...

They said the results does not commensurate, now where is the hatred here ..

Everything some morons will say dey hate igbos as if we have their time... Who cares.

Dem go fake drug
Fake shoe

Fake electronics now fake results.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chinjo2:
Did she also forge her common entrance result?
up

This is senselessness to the core comparing Common entrance with jamb scores..

No wonder they said if Obi could win in Court and become Gov

He can repeat such at federal level.. comparing state n federal

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Dbestbrest: 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
This girl has been pushed by the devil to face the music. She will be prosecuted because she forged the result. JAMB just announced her real age that she filled in her JAMB form to be 19 years while the fake result she's parading is showing 16 years. The fake result she printed is different from other 1.6 million candidates. Now that you have all pushed to the point of abyss, I hope you will follow her to serve the 7 years jail term too

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by bablon20(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
If we r to listen to jamb's side of this story, then we will have a rethink, I guess the mixup is from somewhere else, and not from jamb neither is it for the little lass. Jamb said it didn't make provision for printing out result this year, jamb also said they release this year's result directly to candidates with their pictures on the result sheet, but the girl claimed she printed out her result which didn't have her picture on it. Proper investigation need to be done on this case, the little girl's image matters.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by HausaIgboYoruba: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
dubra:
Odeh, the official highest scorer is also Igbo, a girl and from same Anambra state. Stop claiming victimhood!
The overall best candidate, according to Mr Oloyede, was Umeh Nkechinyere with registration number 202330325356GA. Miss Nkechineye, an indigene of Anambra state, scored 360 points. She applied to study Chemical Engineering at the University of Lagos.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/607698-utme-2023-jamb-accuses-candidate-celebrated-for-scoring-highest-mark-of-falsifying-result.html#:~:text=The%20overall%20best%20candidate%2C%20according,at%20the%20University%20of%20Lagos.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
This whole drama is simple, Jamb should set equivalent standard exam for her to clear their end of the issue.

If she scores almost or slightly at par with what she's claiming, then end of discussion. The only problem is, she will be under undue pressure this time around, which jamb can mitigate by allocating additional 30mins for her.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by donmik: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin. If JAMB is anything tribalistic, which the insinuation is that it is a victimization targeted at Igbos. Why has JAMB still allowed the legally proven candidate with the highest score to still be IGBO? grin Food for thought. cheesy

Don't you think those who might have been involved in the alleged forgery did so because they already knew the girl's records and could easily use it to back up their claim of innocence if caught? cool

I scored 540 over 600 in my days during the common enterance It's no big deal. There was a classmate who scored 589.

Listen!

Let's forget this issue of tribes!

Do u know that JAMB result can be checked by merely logging in your registration number/details?
That's what we have been using to check results.
Now the girl is saying on scanning the QR code to recheck it, the result turns out differently.
Whose fault? Is it a crime to check your result with reg number again?
Many of us here don't know the level incompetence with this our JAMB for years now o.
The whole thing got so corrupted with poor knowledge about the programme the officials of JAMB run in conducting this exam.
If u were with me in 2014, u will only believe JAMB for only 10% efficiency going by my experience.
This girl is too good for this assault and I can assure u that it's high time this JAMB faced thorough scrutiny
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by donmik: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
duro4chang:
Do you know that for 2023 JAMB there is no provision for print out of result. Where did she get her print out from. She was scammed either unintentionally or intentionally.

This is interesting to hear!
Can you give me more details pls?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by donmik: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
CaptainFM1:
This whole drama is simple, Jamb should set equivalent standard exam for her to clear their end of the issue.

If she scores almost or slightly at par with what she's claiming, then end of discussion. The only problem is, she will be under undue pressure this time around, which jamb can mitigate by allocating additional 30mins for her.

And should be taken on the day she feels between now and December
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Soso990240(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin. If JAMB is anything tribalistic, which the insinuation is that it is a victimization targeted at Igbos. Why has JAMB still allowed the legally proven candidate with the highest score to still be IGBO? grin Food for thought. cheesy

Don't you think those who might have been involved in the alleged forgery did so because they already knew the girl's records and could easily use it to back up their claim of innocence if caught? cool

I scored 540 over 600 in my days during the common enterance It's no big deal. There was a classmate who scored 589.
oga mugu, how did this girl know the particular score to make her the highest in Jamb? So she had access to other people's jamb scores? Food for thought
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by duro4chang(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
donmik:

This is interesting to hear!
Can you give me more details pls?
In the past when the results were released, it will be on the jamb portal where you could view and print it out. Since last year, you can only view your result by sending a code to a particular number then your result will be sent in form of sms. No provision for viewing or printing on jamb portal. How she got her own printed to me is strange

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by shimolv: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by donmik: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
bablon20:
If we r to listen to jamb's side of this story, then we will have a rethink, I guess the mixup is from somewhere else, and not from jamb neither is it for the little lass. Jamb said it didn't make provision for printing out result this year, jamb also said they release this year's result directly to candidates with their pictures on the result sheet, but the girl claimed she printed out her result which didn't have her picture on it. Proper investigation need to be done on this case, the little girl's image matters.

You 're making a point.
But that can hold if there is no one else that printed his or her own result in this nation.
Also, if there is no one else that has a differing score on rechecking across the nation, then what you 're saying could be true

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by kernniejay(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:
Let the forgers be arrested, the girl is not complicit
But she is the beneficiary.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Poske95(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
You see, we have myopic leaders
Why can't JAMB simply act wise and look wisely that if mismanaged, would set tongues wagging in an already distraught state of tribalic sentiments.
DSS picked the kid......
Why won't questions like,if she was the daughter of the OBA of Lagos ? surface...?
Foolish leadership needing the true human heart is what is missing
I could successfully run JAMB.....
This is the AI generation
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Diligence: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Now I subscribe to carrying out forensic investigation of what Mmesomma scored. It's empirical that she has been consistent with much higher scores.

We challenge JAMB to release her actual scores. We believe she scored above 300.

But if Jamb get liver, conduct another exam for Mmesomma, if she scores above 300, then we close down Jamb!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by kernniejay(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kingcalls:
She will leave this useless Yoruba disaster of a country and study in Canada...all these agbadorians insulting and persecuting her will remain here , begging for stipends and suffering while the girl will have a bright future.... 10 to 15 yrs from now ...u will see what she has become while u agbadorians will be looking like demented hungry touts with no future
Hope she will take you along to her canada? And you think canada will welcome her while her examination result is still questionable? I don't know what is wrong with you people and your warped victimization mentality.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Buharidgeneral: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
dubra:

Rig to who?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by becky39000(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:
I think all her old results like this proves her innocence. Why should a brilliant candidate resort to forgery? It's very unlikely

They will soon say that this is fake as well.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Morphinne: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
inoki247:
Ok have you try to check the format of the results she's parading if the format is the same with the present one.....

You can't use someone past result to judge another result...

So if we are to go by your reasoning that means Nigeria student who do bad in Primary school and secondary schl stage and latter came out with First class in University are supposed to come out with Pass....
No apologies, the igbos remain the dumbest tribe in Nigeria today. Imagine what the poster and so many others are using as justification to prove that the said girl is innocent 🤣
Sometimes I wonder if these primitive people are truly humans. Going by his wack analogy, then I have every right to charge my Alma mater to court because the grade I graduated with didn’t do good Justice to the brilliant chap I used to be during my primary and secondary school days🤣
Funnily, a brilliant person is even more likely to forge his result in this scenario because not everyone can accept the reality that they are not as brilliant as they think.
Who’s even arguing if this said girl is brilliant or not?
It’s possible someone did it for her without her knowledge (very unlikely) but claiming that this result that I’m seeing here is legit will put her in some very serious mess

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by ibrishautos: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
dubra:

Complete nonsense talk! The second highest scorer is still from anambra!

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
DesChyko:
I can't believe for the love of Mike, that her real result hasn't been obtained until date. Did the family send UTME to 55019? If they did, then all they need do is share the timestamp on the device used to send the message alongside other messages. That would go a long way in clearing the air.

The other day Falz father was asked to advise his son to desist from speaking against the government in such I'll manner, he pointed them to Falz childhood experience where the father was humiliated over and over, and how they now expect patriotism from him.

This is an examination body accusing a 16-year old secondary school student of manipulating her result in poor English. Instead of them to be clear that they have an issue with the print, they're making it look like 'she' hacked them.

She is not 16 yrs but rather 19 years old , her father confirmed on TVC that she was born 2nd April 2004. I was also previously misinformed and was curious about the public information of a minor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) / WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out / How Two Kids Dressed For Their Career Day And Ask To Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.