Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB (78253 Views)

Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB โ€“ Ezekwesili / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed / Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by heykims(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
idonhammer:
Instead of you to concentrate on how to make money for you and your family, you are here bringing in an already forgotten issue.

Why anything Igbo dey pepper una for body? I am sure if mmesoma happens to be an hausa girl. You will be somewhere eating ewa and agege bread on credit without commenting on the matter.

But since she be igbo girl, the most hated tribe in Africa all of you don go borrow data from MTN to display your hatred.

Useless idiot

Who's the idiot now, Mr Advocate of fraud.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by heykims(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
TristanX:

Her scholarship must stand. If e pain u go and drink sniper ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

E pain am
I'm sure u have now realised why her scholarship must stand.
Kindly extend the scholarship to the unknown gunmen too. Na your ways.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by heykims(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kingcalls:

She is 16...does she look 19 in your eyes ...they sold fake news to u and u took it hook line and sinker
I'm sure u have now realised how daft u are, she sees people like as her mentors.
Let me ask again, is she truly 16 or 19?
Morons

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by heykims(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
idonhammer:
Instead of you to concentrate on how to make money for you and your family, you are here bringing in an already forgotten issue.

Why anything Igbo dey pepper una for body? I am sure if mmesoma happens to be an hausa girl. You will be somewhere eating ewa and agege bread on credit without commenting on the matter.

But since she be igbo girl, the most hated tribe in Africa all of you don go borrow data from MTN to display your hatred.

Useless idiot

It is people like u she sees as mentors.
Abeg ensure she gets more scholarships

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by heykims(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
Juanmike:
If you read this hard while in school maybe,just maybe you would/will come out with pass
U can see she indeed read hard reason she feels 249 is too low and people like u applauded her faking her results.
See you life now

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by heykims(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Where you born stupid or you just work at It?

Why insult a while tribe over something you don't even understand
Have u now understood?
Please help seek more scholarships for your kinsman the result forger.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by heykims(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kingnelson9:

It is only here on nairaland that you can type all these rubbish but you forgot that the girl is better than you and your entire generations yet unborn.

A result forger could be better than u and your entire kinsmen, we cherish diligence where I hail from.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Kingcalls: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
heykims:

I'm sure u have now realised how daft u are, she sees people like as her mentors.
Let me ask again, is she truly 16 or 19?
Morons

U and ur father are the daft fools ... u are forever a re.tard
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by heykims(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kingcalls:

U and ur father are the daft fools ... u are forever a re.tard
Mr mentor with fraudster mentee, birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by idonhammer: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ah, Na tinubu the drug baron be our mentor o.

heykims:

Who's the idiot now, Mr Advocate of fraud.

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by BigCowHornn: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
heykims:

Have u now understood?
Please help seek more scholarships for your kinsman the result forger.

I guess you were born stupid after all. I blame your father though so don't worry too much.

He just didn't listen when they told him to stop impregnating mad women
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by herich(m): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Raf4:

Until this basket ๐Ÿงบ is full of your blabbing talks, you aren't a man yet.

Shift and stop crying.
Hypocrites!
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Lonestar124: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Viking07:
Good day boss. Please I sent a dm.
Pls boss, add me in that Canada WhatsApp grou

Or chat me privately

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result / Accommodating An Insolent Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.