Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB (78234 Views)

Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed / Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Ameboperoo(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
To those putting ethnic coloration can u now see that it’s still an Igbo girl that won?

We just want to set d records straight so a repeat won’t happen n this should teach the igbos a big lesson that life is not always about “ we against them”

N for people who will always want to argue further there’s a site u can manipulate results but it will all have d same QR code

So I believe u all can rest now n admit d girl cheated either knowingly or unknowingly
The person who create this app should be arrested
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by NSK4U(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Alexis11:

So even with all the noise and "we have overtaken Yoruba in Education" yen yen yen, only two are from SE out of top 10 (12 in number).

Smh

Being truthful to oneself is the preliminary step to attaining what one wants to in life. If both the first and second position could be occupied by students from the East, allowing other regions to share the rest of the positions, then that's enough to tell you which region leads the pace now as far as education is concerned. How about the top 5students on the list or how about the top 3 students in the list? Will a student from the west even make it to the list? Your guess is as good as mine, so be humble when you have been defeated. Thank you
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Lenxy: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Omoluabi. Yoruba ni baba
Lol...ontop jamb result of teenagers, you dey shout yoruba ni baba. It only shows you didn't do very in your jamb or you actually didn't go to school. Better go and face your life and stop singing praises of small school kids that don't know you in this life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by duro4chang(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lenxy:

Lol...ontop jamb result of teenagers, you dey shout yoruba ni baba. It only shows you didn't do very in your jamb or you actually didn't go to school. Better go and face your life and stop singing praises of small school kids that don't know you in this life
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Oosa4sure: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Where are our youths from the up naija 😂 ,they've all gone for cattle rearing or bandetry ,God save naija
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by AfonjaConehead: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
I don't know what you mean . I am not Hausa but I am a northerner,I ayam a cattle rearer grin shikenan. I never claimed to be Hausa,ayam just an aboki.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Lenxy: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.
What's actually sweeting you?? That some kids that don't know your worthless ass got 355 as jamb scores?? cheesy grin so since I'm igbo, should I also be jumping up that the highest result is from my region?? cheesy omo people like you don't have anything to be happy about or have never had anyone brilliant in your family. That's why you would come online to be jumping up for some kids result...leave these kids and face your life and face what APC is giving you
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by duro4chang(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lenxy:

What's actually sweeting you?? That some kids that don't know your worthless ass got 355 as jamb scores?? cheesy grin so since I'm igbo, should I also be jumping up that the highest result is from my region?? cheesy omo people like you don't have anything to be happy about or have never had anyone brilliant in your family. That's why you would come online to be jumping up for some kids result...leave these kids and face your life and face what APC is giving you
E pain you? Kikikikikiki. Obi is a loser.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by AfonjaConehead: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Omoluabi lagba. Yoruba ni baba won.
Attachee by force!!!

Mallam claiming Yoruba grin
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by duro4chang(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
Attachee by force!!!
Mallam claiming Yoruba grin
Yoruba ni baba won. Omoluabi lagba.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Lenxy: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
E pain you? Kikikikikiki. Obi is a loser.
Wait o...Obi loser ontop jamb results again?? Is your reason for praising little kids results bcus of Obi again?? How does it relates?? Omo, you are gone o..hate and suffering has finished you..enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by AfonjaConehead: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Yoruba ni baba awon gbo gbo north. Omoluabi lagba..awon gbogbo mallam, parasites ni gbo gbo won grin.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by FuckkMOD: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
Its very funny this is coming from a dot in a circle. 10 decades is 100 years ago, did it include the Biafra war too? I mean where you all had to start form your zero where Awolowo sponsored your ancestors with 20 Pounds.
You all need mental overhaulage, your tribe is hardworking, but you boast too much. You are always quick to claim best in everything when you are actually nothing. I repeat and put it to you again that we are not your mate, please go to your SS brothers, we are not close in anyway.

Igboid:

You lots are still unfortunately living in 1960s when you had Monopoly to media and were dishing out dick massaging stereotypes for yourselves.
Look, we have WAEC, NECO, Unity school enrolment stats , etc for the past 10 decades now and Yorubas have been coming last in Southern Nigeria.
You have nothing but empty boasts. Your SW is still building mud houses in 2023, I witnessed it in Ondo.
You lots are backward and it reflects in your political choices, the aesthetics of your cities and villages, the NECO and WAEC states performance stats, etc.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Canberra55: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
JovialRPiller:
Half, I repeat, half of the list of the exceptional students here are from the Omoluabi country, the home of Oodua Republic
And yet you won't find one Yoruba man or woman riding dead horses online whilst pushing mandates that are already done and forgotten or worse, supporting fraudsters.

Omo Yoruba ni wa. Omo oba ni wa.

Read your post again, the very first word you typed, "half" was used just once in your essay and yet you went on to say you "repeat" when you actually didn't repeat typing "half"...
So what exactly did you repeat ogbeni...

Ode you think say you de wise
Mumu man.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by TristanX: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
JohnnA1:
The Igbo forged her result, THAT RESULT IS FAKE!
Degenerate Igbotic swine!

Product of incomplete abortion by a whôre. Is this girl’s result fake too?

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Raf4: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
herich:

And the Igbo girl is conquering her accommodators grin grin grin Igbos are really fearless.
This can not happen in the East.

That's the problem you loud-mouth things are bringing upon yourselves always. Every individual/tribe is breaking through in Yorubaland/SW and no one/tribe is making any noise about it apart from you unruly noisy distant neighbours (you did same in Ghana, SA, India, UAE etc and you know how are still facing the consequences).
Yorubas are making waves across the globe, from UK to US to Canada etc yet we see as normal things.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Igboid: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Raf4:

That's the problem you loud-mouth things are bringing upon yourselves always. Every individual/tribe is breaking through in Yorubaland/SW and no one/tribe is making any noise about it apart from you unruly noisy distant neighbours (you did same in Ghana, SA, India, UAE etc and you know how are still facing the consequences).
Yorubas are making waves across the globe, from UK to US to Canada etc yet we see as normal things.

Go and sit down.
You lots are the main loudmouthed lots.
You assigned the title of "most educated" to yourselves even when no stats prove so, because you are boastful and loudmouthed lots.
Igbos are still making waves in that UK, US and Canada, so what the heck are you on about?
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by nelsonose: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
leanonme82:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has said a certain Ejikeme Mmesoma (Joy) who had earlier been celebrated to have scored the highest mark in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) falsified her result.

The board has also threatened to withdraw the candidate’s actual results for allegedly falsely announcing herself as the top-scorer of the computer-based test used to rank candidates seeking admissions into Nigerian universities.

According to JAMB, Miss Mmesoma’s actual score in the test was 249 and not the 362 she claimed to have scored...

The agency, therefore, advised the public to always cross check these claims by candidates before rushing to honour them with undeserving awards. Meanwhile, JAMB has said it would withdraw the results of Miss Mmesoma and also prosecute her.

“This is not all, as the Board would, in due course, investigate all candidates laying claims to higher scores than they actually obtained. Once discovered, such candidates’ original results would be withdrawn forthwith, and they would be handed over to relevant security agencies for prosecution.”

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/607698-utme-2023-jamb-accuses-candidate-celebrated-for-scoring-highest-mark-of-falsifying-result.html

Yes, this is good and applaudable. For me, I give my regards to candidates that score excellent grades in WAEC not UTME. The reason is that over the years, WAEC has held it integrity sacrosanct. It exams are all round test/evaluation unlike JAMB's that is only objective test. In cases of leakages, WAEC can still assess students on the basis of other factors but JAMB cannot.
May I add that it is the reliability of JAMB exam results that now make Universities to do post UTME exam.
WAEC results are useful throughout one's lifetime but JAMB for only a session.
Overall best candidate in waec makes more sense to me than utme.
Who else supports this view?
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Jetbound: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Alexis11:
6 Yoruba

3 Edo

2 Igbo

1 AkwaCross

Why write their tribes. Na this kind division dey cause problems
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by gawu1: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Aurelius1:
But they can forge election results and induce underage voting.
Make Igbos try that one next time since forge jamb results don expire now. At least, with forge election results and induce underage voting, obi fit enter aso rock become presido like northerners dey do.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by vivaAfrica: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
KAjAsG:
Where's mesoma's name ?
We know the names yiu can not der there but in the future they will be appointed head of MDAs
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by iyke2frankeze: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
barbstee:
I think our brothers from the east need to change this victim mentality. How can people be supporting forgery so boldly simply because of tribe even when the original top scorer is still from the east. She should be the one to be celebrated not the one with question mark.

In all of these I don't seems to understand Innoson's stand I hope he's supporting her. If so I'm disappointed
Says who supported Tinubu's falsification of identity, age and certificate. You supported his drug trafficking carrier and daylight robbery conducted by INEC and APC.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Poleski: 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ologbo147:
Aguele Stephen Osezuha is Edo are you a drunk
Imuokhuede Andrew Onayeme is an Edo, he is from Owan/Ora, are you drunk?

It's ok to respond without displaying how rude and animalistic you're.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Ologbo147: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Poleski:

It's ok to respond without displaying how rude and animalistic you're.
you wrote with so much confidence, I was very sure it was from an alcoholic point of view. Osezuha is there, does that in any slight look Igbo to you. Does Onayeme look Igbo to you. which is a corruption of The Bini Onayewmen which means this one sweet me” which translates to mean the birth of this one, this child in this case makes me happy

Some of this issues are solved with instant insult, if not maybe you would be engaging in an headless, needless pointless argument that is not right

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
Viking07:
Good day boss. Please I sent a dm.

Responded to you!
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by GodSon1900: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
Igboid:

So it's now about majority and minority?

How exactly did their actions favor Igbo?
Nigeria had 4 regions, Igbo was Premiers in two of the 4. After the coup, Igbo were just premier of 1 out of the four.

Maybe if we didn't have social media, hateful beings like you would have also claimed that the outcome of the End SARS riots favoured Igbos since Lagos was vandalized and Igboland wasn't.

See let me burst your hateful propaganda your hateful lying parents passed to you.

The first coup favoured the SW the most.
Why, it restored peace to the region by eliminating Akintola who had set the region on fire and returned Awolowo to power.
Whereas in contrast, the outcome of the coup set East which was hitherto the most stable and peaceful region into chaos with Zik left out of power while inexperienced Ojukwu took over.
So who the coup favoured and who it didn't favor is subject to personal opinion and interpretations.
But what is sacrosanct is that the coup had elements from all parts of Nigeria represented.
From planning stage to execution! A Yoruba general Ademoyega who was involved in that coup as a major participants even wrote a book to dispel the so called "Igbo coup" tag, but you hateful beings would rather clutch to your hateful options as it's like oxygen to you.

You are the one to stop all these hateful and dubious acts your dubious and hateful lying parents passed to you...

It has always been about the majority. It is written in history. Your hateful self would not let you see clearly.

Who led the coup?

See other tribes were not represented well
Study ratio in maths
if they had carried out a fair action it won't even matter

How many Yorubas and Hausas led vs Igbos?
How many Igbos were killed?
How did the coup favored the Northerners?

People killed-

Civilian

Prime Minister Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (North)
Premier Ahmadu Bello (North)
Premier Samuel Ladoke Akintola (West)
Finance Minister Festus Okotie-Eboh (Midwest- Itsekiri)
Ahmed Ben Musa (Bello's Senior Assistant Secretary for Security)(North)
Hafsatu Bello(North)
Mrs Latifat Ademulegun(west)
Zarumi Sardauna (North)
Ahmed Pategi (Bello's driver)(North)

Military and police:

Brig. Samuel Ademulegun(West)
Brig. Zakariya Maimalari(North)
Col. Ralph Shodeinde(West)
Col. Kur Mohammed (North)
Lt. Col. Abogo Largema(North)
Lt. Col. James Pam(North)

Lt. Col. Arthur Unegbe
(Unegbe was the only Igbo military officer killed by the plotters. A reason stated that he was killed because of his refusal to hand over keys of the armory to the plotters, however, writers like Alexander Madiebo who wrote about the coup, proposed that he could not have had keys to the armory but was killed because of his close relationship to Brigadier Maimalari)

Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke (West)
PC Yohana Garkawa (North)
Lance Corporal Musa Nimzo (North)
PC Akpan Anduka (East but Akwa Ibom)
PC Hagai Lai(North)
Philip Lewande(west)

Looking at the composition of the coupists and their carefully selected victims one will nothing, but ask why only the politicians and military officers of some sections of the country if at all it was a revolution?

This was purely an Igbo agender. Get it into your hateful skull.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by staneless(m): 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
NwaNimo1:
1ST - Umeh Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere,

Haters.......Oya, dance along with me!

I love this.... Very funny too grin
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Igboid: 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
GodSon1900:

You are the one to stop all these hateful and dubious acts your dubious and hateful lying parents passed to you...

It has always been about the majority. It is written in history. Your hateful self would not let you see clearly.

Who led the coup?

See other tribes were not represented well
Study ratio in maths
if they had carried out a fair action it won't even matter

How many Yorubas and Hausas led vs Igbos?
How many Igbos were killed?
How did the coup favored the Northerners?

People killed-

Civilian

Prime Minister Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (North)
Premier Ahmadu Bello (North)
Premier Samuel Ladoke Akintola (West)
Finance Minister Festus Okotie-Eboh (Midwest- Itsekiri)
Ahmed Ben Musa (Bello's Senior Assistant Secretary for Security)(North)
Hafsatu Bello(North)
Mrs Latifat Ademulegun(west)
Zarumi Sardauna (North)
Ahmed Pategi (Bello's driver)(North)

Military and police:

Brig. Samuel Ademulegun(West)
Brig. Zakariya Maimalari(North)
Col. Ralph Shodeinde(West)
Col. Kur Mohammed (North)
Lt. Col. Abogo Largema(North)
Lt. Col. James Pam(North)

Lt. Col. Arthur Unegbe
(Unegbe was the only Igbo military officer killed by the plotters. A reason stated that he was killed because of his refusal to hand over keys of the armory to the plotters, however, writers like Alexander Madiebo who wrote about the coup, proposed that he could not have had keys to the armory but was killed because of his close relationship to Brigadier Maimalari)

Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke (West)
PC Yohana Garkawa (North)
Lance Corporal Musa Nimzo (North)
PC Akpan Anduka (East but Akwa Ibom)
PC Hagai Lai(North)
Philip Lewande(west)

Looking at the composition of the coupists and their carefully selected victims one will nothing, but ask why only the politicians and military officers of some sections of the country if at all it was a revolution?

This was purely an Igbo agender. Get it into your hateful skull.

You are writing nonsense as usual from your Yoruba hateful devilish heart.
The region with most turbulence that led to the coup to start with, was the Western and Northern region.
The power tussle between Akintola (with the help of Saraduna and Balewa) and Awolowo had set the region on fire (Wild wild west and operation Wetie), the coup plotters set out from the beginning to restore peace in the West and to return Awolowo to power.
Common sense says that West and North were always going to be the theatre of the coup and not East.

None of the major participants involved in the coup ever called it an Igbo coup. Not even with the benefit of hindsight.Ademoyega wrote the book "why we struck" and he was adamant it was never an Igbo coup.

You can as always hold unto your bigoted falsehoods since it makes you happier.
If there was no social media, your kind would have called End SARS an Igbo protest to destroy Lagos since Lagos took the major blow in terms of vandalization of infrastructures and many Igbos including IPOB and MNK were fully in support of the riot.. Infact, many bigots from SW were already labelling the riot Igbo plan to destroy Lagos, the threads about that are many in NL here. If you still had Monopoly to media, you would have spinned naratives as usual, with the likes of the Igbo DJ that had to flee to Canada and Charley boy as your ready made ingredients to use to spin your wicked naratives.
It was social media that saved Ndiigbo from you lots devilish hearts!
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by GodSon1900: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2023
Igboid:

You are writing nonsense as usual from your Yoruba hateful devilish heart.
The region with most turbulence that led to the coup to start with, was the Western and Northern region.
The power tussle between Akintola (with the help of Saraduna and Balewa) and Awolowo had set the region on fire (Wild wild west and operation Wetie), the coup plotters set out from the beginning to restore peace in the West and to return Awolowo to power.
Common sense says that West and North were always going to be the theatre of the coup and not East.

None of the major participants involved in the coup ever called it an Igbo coup. Not even with the benefit of hindsight.Ademoyega wrote the book "why we struck" and he was adamant it was never an Igbo coup.

You can as always hold unto your bigoted falsehoods since it makes you happier.
If there was no social media, your kind would have called End SARS an Igbo protest to destroy Lagos since Lagos took the major blow in terms of vandalization of infrastructures and many Igbos including IPOB and MNK were fully in support of the riot.. Infact, many bigots from SW were already labelling the riot Igbo plan to destroy Lagos, the threads about that are many in NL here. If you still had Monopoly to media, you would have spinned naratives as usual, with the likes of the Igbo DJ that had to flee to Canada and Charley boy as your ready made ingredients to use to spin your wicked naratives.
It was social media that saved Ndiigbo from you lots devilish hearts!

"Mumu" DNA with Devilish parents.
So Nnamdi and Igbos don't have media abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by herich(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
Raf4:

See hypocrite talking.
How come you call yourselves omoluabi, the most sophisticated tribe in the world, the most educated tribe in the world and other nonsense and rubbish names you call yourselves, if you don't boast about your achievements in home and abroad.
Is normal for yaribo people to boast and call themselves the most sophisticated and the most educated tribe in the world but it become an act of chestbeating if Igbos attempt to do same.
Hypocrites!
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Raf4: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
herich:

See hypocrite talking.
How come you call yourselves omoluabi, the most sophisticated tribe in the world, the most educated tribe in the world and other nonsense and rubbish names you call yourselves, if you don't boast about your achievements in home and abroad.
Is normal for yaribo people to boast and call themselves the most sophisticated and the most educated tribe in the world but it become an act of chestbeating if Igbos attempt to do same.
Hypocrites!

Until this basket 🧺 is full of your blabbing talks, you aren't a man yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success / Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.