Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB (78232 Views)

Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed / Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Ebeano49(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2023
Meanwhile, a Fulani guy who is in the bottom 10 will be their boss in a few years time. grin grin
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by sirchim(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Omoluabi. Yoruba ni baba
Am a Northerner, but you guys are too tribalistic. If you can't hail all of them at once, but decided to hail your Yoruba brethren alone. Then the IGBO'S, will also prove it to you that they always lead, by coming 1st on the LIST. Abi you need google to see say na IGBO girl come 1st, overall? Magana gaskiya ne!
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by duro4chang(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2023
sirchim:
Am a Northerner, but you guys are too tribalistic. If you can't hail all of them at once, but decided to hail your Yoruba brethren alone. Then the IGBO'S, will also prove it to you that they always lead, by coming 1st on the LIST. Abi you need google to see say na IGBO girl come 1st, overall? Magana gaskiya ne!
Unknown to you I am s northerner so go away with your explanation.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Fira09(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2023
GodSon1900:

Meaning?

A Muslim girl recently graduated as the best graduating LASU student with a 5.0 CGPA
Which course? and from which state? Isn't it Edo?

How does the aforementioned comment(JAMB) correlate with yours?
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by sirchim(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Unknown to you I am s northerner so go away with your explanation.
You didn't act as one cos we are straight. So I hail all of them, whether Igbo, Yoruba or Dan Arewa.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by duro4chang(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2023
sirchim:
You didn't act as one cos we are straight. So I hail all of them, whether Igbo, Yoruba or Dan Arewa.
That is your own angle. I am from the north. I have said it here many times. What I wrote was my own opinion. You are free to express your own opinion chikena!
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by sirchim(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
That is your own angle. I am from the north. I have said it here many times. What I wrote was my own opinion. You are free to express your own opinion chikena!
Oga, it is shikenan, not Chikena, you are not Dan Arewa. Lie!
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by duro4chang(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2023
sirchim:
Oga, it is shikenan, Chikena you are not Dan Arewa. Lie! You are not Dan Arewa.
I don't know what you mean . I am not Hausa but I am a northerner. I never claimed to be Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Aurelius1(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2023
gawu1:

How could they have made the list while they don't do forge results, nor do they have results upgrade centers.
Anyway, servants must work harder to keep pace with their lords.
But they can forge election results and induce underage voting.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by jeromestarks: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2023
leanonme82:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has said a certain Ejikeme Mmesoma (Joy) who had earlier been celebrated to have scored the highest mark in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) falsified her result.

The board has also threatened to withdraw the candidate’s actual results for allegedly falsely announcing herself as the top-scorer of the computer-based test used to rank candidates seeking admissions into Nigerian universities.

According to JAMB, Miss Mmesoma’s actual score in the test was 249 and not the 362 she claimed to have scored...

The agency, therefore, advised the public to always cross check these claims by candidates before rushing to honour them with undeserving awards. Meanwhile, JAMB has said it would withdraw the results of Miss Mmesoma and also prosecute her.

“This is not all, as the Board would, in due course, investigate all candidates laying claims to higher scores than they actually obtained. Once discovered, such candidates’ original results would be withdrawn forthwith, and they would be handed over to relevant security agencies for prosecution.”

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/607698-utme-2023-jamb-accuses-candidate-celebrated-for-scoring-highest-mark-of-falsifying-result.html

Someone scored 3556. Jamb is a joke ahswear.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by scholes000: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
I don't know what you mean . I am not Hausa but I am a northerner. I never claimed to be Hausa.

You dey mind am?

Same person said "All should be praised, whether "Yoruba, Igbo or Dan Arewa".

Why didn't he use Hausa or when did 'Dan Arewa' become a recognized ethnicity in Nigeria?

Now he is calling a fellow Northerner a 'liar' for not being able to speak Hausa properly.... No be ment?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by abusurv(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sahel dwellers nko?

Education is haram but occupying juicy and heading sensitive positions with degree in Islamic studies is not haram.

Give it to southners (southern head slamers not included) when it comes to education.

southners supposed to rule 32 years

The head slammer is the richest Nigerian, a head slammer is your president and vice keep hating the head slammers and they will keep progressing while you remain where you are
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by GodSon1900: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2023
Fira09:

Which course? and from which state? Isn't it Edo?

How does the aforementioned comment(JAMB) correlate with yours?

I thought you meant Muslims in general.
Sorry, I didn't get your point.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Fira09(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2023
GodSon1900:

I thought you meant Muslims in general.
Sorry, I didn't get your point.
I was not the one who said it, I just wanted to give it a clear insight.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by DOptical: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2023
Ezemarcel:
Where is mmesoma name

She's on fji list own.

The funny thing is she feels no remorse about it. I think ethics need to be revisited in Nigeria. One thing I don't joke about is academic excellence, let alone someone trying to tamper with it.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by nedekid: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
To those putting ethnic coloration can u now see that it’s still an Igbo girl that won?

We just want to set d records straight so a repeat won’t happen n this should teach the igbos a big lesson that life is not always about “ we against them”

N for people who will always want to argue further there’s a site u can manipulate results but it will all have d same QR code

So I believe u all can rest now n admit d girl cheated either knowingly or unknowingly
Not for once have I looked at it with ethnic colouration, Afterall, others even of igbo extraction have come tops and announced by jamb, when the must hers be different that will now insinuate witch hunting?
The issue is did jamb make a mistake, as in a glitch in the system? Why I say this is because I have personally experienced such situation with the portal of a university. Infact the university had to do an internal investigation and found out the problem was from their side.
I would have expected the dss to interrogate her, ask her where she printed her slip, take her there and question the workers. There is no way, they would have printed a score of 360 they will not remember. Did they arrange with her to fake the result? Did they actually print it from jamb? The key lies with the business center.
If she is found wanting, adequate punishment must be applied.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Sharpsharp00123: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2023
nedekid:

Not for once have I looked at it with ethnic colouration, Afterall, others even of igbo extraction have come tops and announced by jamb, when the must hers be different that will now insinuate witch hunting?
The issue is did jamb make a mistake, as in a glitch in the system? Why I say this is because I have personally experienced such situation with the portal of a university. Infact the university had to do an internal investigation and found out the problem was from their side.
I would have expected the dss to interrogate her, ask her where she printed her slip, take her there and question the workers. There is no way, they would have printed a score of 360 they will not remember. Did they arrange with her to fake the result? Did they actually print it from jamb? The key lies with the business center.
If she is found wanting, adequate punishment must be applied.
Jamb made it clear there was no mistake

See these things are clear n straight if u watch the jamb’s spokesperson interview on channels

The last time they issued what she was holding was 2021, so how did she get this?
In 2023, students have their passport photograph on the results y is her own not having it?
She sent message to jamb site 5 times through an Airtel line and it was confirmed her score was 249, jamb has asked anyone to go to Airtel to confirm

Prior to that time jamb has posted the name of the highest scorer which happens to b an Igbo girl too

We all saw the fake jamb site n it was crystal clear all results generated from there have d same QR code just like her own

Bro like seriously if not that Nigerians are too emotional n difficult to handle, this girl has no case cos it’s something u can check yourself…….compare the result of any other candidate with her own n see d difference

If there is glitch like u said, y only her result?

Emotions n tribalism aside the result is fake
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2023
Skyview01:

My sincere apologies then!
Good day boss. Please I sent a dm.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by FuckTheMod: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sahel dwellers nko?

Education is haram but occupying juicy and heading sensitive positions with degree in Islamic studies is not haram.

Give it to southners (southern head slamers not included) when it comes to education.

southners supposed to rule 32 years

But why are pigs and xtain terrorists so senseless?
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Agugbadin: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2023
heykims:
I just read somewhere that the fraudulent girl from Anambra that faked JAMB result is 19yrs.
Thats fine so she can be duly prosecuted as an adult.
I shake my head for an entire region supporting fraud all because they want to spite a Nigerian institution, JAMB. They shouldn't stop at offering the scam girl scholarship, they should source for all the unknown gunmen in the region and gratify them with funding/scholarships too.
They will be alright.

Hmmmmm,how did Nigeria got here.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Pat081: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2023
Am not in support of that have that in your head I think they should give her time to read for some days & set another question for her again and do you think if the gal is one of those useless people working in the Jamb office that this happen to do you think we will hear it no
heykims:

Keep supporting an obvious case of fraud, I shake my head.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by FuckkMOD: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2023
May I know the location of this Deeper Life High school?
I would be glad if you can state where this school is located.
Igboid:

You are thumping your chest for being best losers.
You all lost and are behind the Magnificent Igbo girl.
Suck it up and Rest!

Why top 12? Why not top 100? Who made the rule of what number to stop?

All that matters is that Igbo is on top of the log.
If you want to check overall performance, do a top 100 and Igbos will have more numbers than all there. The top 12 stuff is dubious to me.

See the list from Deeper Life school. Out of top 131 students there, I counted up to 41 Igbo names!
That's approximately 31% of the students in that top of the class list.

My point being that all that matters is who topped.
And then the next question is who has overall best performers. We don't have stats on this from JAMB, but I'm sure if one exists, SE will top SW on it like we have been topping on WAEC, NECO and Federal Unity schools.

We are not boasting. We are stating things as they are, and we can't dim our shine just to save your envious eyes from going blind from our brightness.
Ndo.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by iluvdonjazzy: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Omoluabi. Yoruba ni baba
only Edo state has 4
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by iluvdonjazzy: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2023
Alexis11:
6 Yoruba

3 Edo

2 Igbo

1 AkwaCross
edit it to State by state, Edo is number 1.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by FuckkMOD: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2023
The funny thing is you people always want to compare yourself with people who are obviously better than you.
You have too much victim mentality and inferiority complex and it is eating you up, even the influential people from your region. Yorubas are known to be pioneers of education, entertainment and mostly all Nigerian parastatals started in my region. The highest number of professors, institutions, the first and all are from the SW. The economic capital of the country is here, The best in the entertainment industry is here. We can not underestimate PO's influence on education, but its insane to compare a region with the same size and economy as Oyo state with the whole SW.
You are trying, at least you are better than the North, but you make too much noise, you are always the victim, you see yourself as inferior thereby trying to push the narrative that you are better. You all need a kind of mental over haulage.
Igboid:

You are thumping your chest for being best losers.
You all lost and are behind the Magnificent Igbo girl.
Suck it up and Rest!

Why top 12? Why not top 100? Who made the rule of what number to stop?

All that matters is that Igbo is on top of the log.
If you want to check overall performance, do a top 100 and Igbos will have more numbers than all there. The top 12 stuff is dubious to me.

See the list from Deeper Life school. Out of top 131 students there, I counted up to 41 Igbo names!
That's approximately 31% of the students in that top of the class list.

My point being that all that matters is who topped.
And then the next question is who has overall best performers. We don't have stats on this from JAMB, but I'm sure if one exists, SE will top SW on it like we have been topping on WAEC, NECO and Federal Unity schools.

We are not boasting. We are stating things as they are, and we can't dim our shine just to save your envious eyes from going blind from our brightness.
Ndo.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by nedekid: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Jamb made it clear there was no mistake

See these things are clear n straight if u watch the jamb’s spokesperson interview on channels

The last time they issued what she was holding was 2021, so how did she get this?
In 2023, students have their passport photograph on the results y is her own not having it?
She sent message to jamb site 5 times through an Airtel line and it was confirmed her score was 249, jamb has asked anyone to go to Airtel to confirm

Prior to that time jamb has posted the name of the highest scorer which happens to b an Igbo girl too

We all saw the fake jamb site n it was crystal clear all results generated from there have d same QR code just like her own

Bro like seriously if not that Nigerians are too emotional n difficult to handle, this girl has no case cos it’s something u can check yourself…….compare the result of any other candidate with her own n see d difference

If there is glitch like u said, y only her result?

Emotions n tribalism aside the result is fake
Very terrible if a young lady can involve herself in such and lie with open eye.
It is not as if she is not brilliant in the first instance. Afterall 240+ is even more than average score.
Saw the jamb spokes man's interview. Very clear and without bias.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Igboid: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2023
GodSon1900:

Majority of the leaders were igbos

And their actions favored mainly igbos

So it was an igbo coup

No one is twisting anything the history is there

So it's now about majority and minority?

How exactly did their actions favor Igbo?
Nigeria had 4 regions, Igbo was Premiers in two of the 4. After the coup, Igbo were just premier of 1 out of the four.

Maybe if we didn't have social media, hateful beings like you would have also claimed that the outcome of the End SARS riots favoured Igbos since Lagos was vandalized and Igboland wasn't.

See let me burst your hateful propaganda your hateful lying parents passed to you.

The first coup favoured the SW the most.
Why, it restored peace to the region by eliminating Akintola who had set the region on fire and returned Awolowo to power.
Whereas in contrast, the outcome of the coup set East which was hitherto the most stable and peaceful region into chaos with Zik left out of power while inexperienced Ojukwu took over.
So who the coup favoured and who it didn't favor is subject to personal opinion and interpretations.
But what is sacrosanct is that the coup had elements from all parts of Nigeria represented.
From planning stage to execution! A Yoruba general Ademoyega who was involved in that coup as a major participants even wrote a book to dispel the so called "Igbo coup" tag, but you hateful beings would rather clutch to your hateful options as it's like oxygen to you.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Igboid: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2023
FuckkMOD:
May I know the location of this Deeper Life High school?
I would be glad if you can state where this school is located.

Lol!
Yorubaland is 60% Islam and 40% Christan.
You have roughly the same population as Igbos in Nigeria.
So what this means is that the money used to build this school in Yorubaland was majorly contributed or scammed off Igbo Christians who by sheer superior population constitute the majority of Deeper life members.

Don't worry, when the message we are currently preaching takes full hold, many Igbos will see the economic sabotage they are doing to Igboland by being members of these Yoruba churches who will always out of Tribalism repatriate the money to Yorubaland to build structures that Igbo members have to go to Yoruba land to access.

When our message hit home, these your scam house churches will run empty and you will have to recruit your hateful Yoruba Muslims to fill in the space Igbo Christians will leave there.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Igboid: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2023
FuckkMOD:
The funny thing is you people always want to compare yourself with people who are obviously better than you.
You have too much victim mentality and inferiority complex and it is eating you up, even the influential people from your region. Yorubas are known to be pioneers of education, entertainment and mostly all Nigerian parastatals started in my region. The highest number of professors, institutions, the first and all are from the SW. The economic capital of the country is here, The best in the entertainment industry is here. We can not underestimate PO's influence on education, but its insane to compare a region with the same size and economy as Oyo state with the whole SW.
You are trying, at least you are better than the North, but you make too much noise, you are always the victim, you see yourself as inferior thereby trying to push the narrative that you are better. You all need a kind of mental over haulage.

You lots are still unfortunately living in 1960s when you had Monopoly to media and were dishing out dick massaging stereotypes for yourselves.
Look, we have WAEC, NECO, Unity school enrolment stats , etc for the past 10 decades now and Yorubas have been coming last in Southern Nigeria.
You have nothing but empty boasts. Your SW is still building mud houses in 2023, I witnessed it in Ondo.
You lots are backward and it reflects in your political choices, the aesthetics of your cities and villages, the NECO and WAEC states performance stats, etc.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Adabestseason(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2023
Award them scholarships and tell us the amounts instead of python swallowing up the entire money generated by jamb this year.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Electorate: 11:35am On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Who cares who you are? Many people are ashamed of their tribes. Omoluabi will behave like omoluabi while omo ale will also behave like omo ale.

I love my Tribe and proudly Yoruba, Our tribe requires us to always do what is right, as an Omoluabi I will always support what is right irrespective if the person is my brother or not, you Omo ale choose tribal bigotry over what is right now look at where it is landing everyone, people are lamenting the high cost of food and goods, people loosing their jobs because of high cost of transportation because you omo ale jati jati failed to use your brains.

Your attitude is like supporting a known criminal because is he from your tribe he should not be purnished but allowed to walk free makes you a criminal.

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by JohnnA1: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
TristanX:

An Igbo is still number one. Will u commit suicide for that? Fcck off u mangy dog!
The Igbo forged her result, THAT RESULT IS FAKE!
Degenerate Igbotic swine!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success / Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.