Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB (78244 Views)

Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed / Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by heykims(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Pat081:
You are not well which court have call her thati know if she is ur sister you will not talk like a fool
Keep supporting an obvious case of fraud, I shake my head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Finestgurlie(f): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
heykims:
I just read somewhere that the fraudulent girl from Anambra that faked JAMB result is 19yrs.
Thats fine so she can be duly prosecuted as an adult.
I shake my head for an entire region supporting fraud all because they want to spite a Nigerian institution, JAMB. They shouldn't stop at offering the scam girl scholarship, they should source for all the unknown gunmen in the region and gratify them with funding/scholarships too.
They will be alright.
orunneyi
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by tonytony208(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:
Half, I repeat, half of the list of the exceptional students here are from the Omoluabi country, the home of Oodua Republic
And yet you won't find one Yoruba man or woman riding dead horses online whilst pushing mandates that are already done and forgotten or worse, supporting fraudsters.

Omo Yoruba ni wa. Omo oba ni wa.

The best among them is an Igbo girl

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Felix6: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
gragz8701:
Of course you will never find the North on that list.
They are very busy as you speak. It's their annual retreat period

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Olichoke: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
So the young fraudster and forger was not even among the best 10.

That girl na born crook

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by 9jaRealist: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:
Half, I repeat, half of the list of the exceptional students here are from the Omoluabi country, the home of Oodua Republic
And yet you won't find one Yoruba man or woman riding dead horses online whilst pushing mandates that are already done and forgotten or worse, supporting fraudsters.

Omo Yoruba ni wa. Omo oba ni wa.
FreeStuffsNG:
Only 2 are actually from the SE, SS has 4 and 6 from SW that produced 50% of the top scholars. So why the hullabaloo over Mmesoma Ejikeme who JAMB alleged of forging result?

Sincerely, the North has to step up but it's good not to cheat like Mmesoma Ejikeme. You guys can do it.

Bros, 5 is NOT “half” or “50%” of 12…
Abegi, let’s try not to disgrace the race. grin grin
>
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Scream(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Only 2 are actually from the SE, SS has 4 and 6 from SW that produced 50% of the top scholars . So why the hullabaloo over Mmesoma Ejikeme who JAMB alleged for forging result?
The North has to step up. You guys can do it.

Most of those people you are calling SW are from Edo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Kajaard: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
BeejayManny:

7 Yorubas

So those of us from Edo state are now yorubas abi?

You better remove us Edos from you people’s Yoruba Igbo ethnic conflict. We want no part of it. Rubbish.

14 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by tonytony208(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alexis11:

So even with all the noise and "we have overtaken Yoruba in Education" yen yen yen, only two are from SE out of top 10.

Smh

Thr best is an Igbo girl

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by kettykings: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Same people shouting mesoma name will develop cold shoulders when people ask for the school certificates of presidential candidates al. This show that type of hypocrisy that is blinding people from a certain point they only see the shortcomings of others and overlook thiers

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Shattuck(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Edo representing among the tops

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
I'm not being tribalistic actually so don't take it personally.

I'm only putting it to the man's face, he's a renowned fake news peddler
Dpharisee:

We are talking about Gold Medal here not number of participants in the JAMB Olympics cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Musauzor(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
The hypocritical folks calling for the head of the brilliant innocent girl who's a victim of circumstance were the ones defending the former Minister of Finance Kemi Adeosun who shamelessly forged her NYSC certificate. When it s one of their own, it's okay but when the reverse is the case, then it becomes a taboo.

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by NaijaCover(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Igbo Amaka

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Brave9ja: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hausa is missing in the list. list not complete.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Name them please. you could be right
Scream:

Most of those people you are calling SW are from Edo

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Guyman01: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
heykims:
I just read somewhere that the fraudulent girl from Anambra that faked JAMB result is 19yrs.
I shake my head for an entire region supporting fraud all because they want to spite a Nigerian institution, JAMB. They shouldn't stop at offering the scam girl scholarship, they should source for all the unknown gunmen in the region and gratify them with funding/scholarships too.
They will be alright.
See as you done dey near Market gate with your tribalistic madness, make una stop am before his madness becomes permanent grin

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Jeffrey22(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
Then go NNPC na Hausa full am

How??

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by 9jaRealist: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
heykims:
They will be alright.

Abegi, quit with the CRUDE PRIMITIVE TRIBALISTIC PARANOIA AND DEMAGOGUERY…
They must be trying really really hard to “spite a Nigerian institution, JAMB” by placing FIRST in its exams! SMDH
>
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Caseless: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
NwaNimo1:
1ST - Umeh Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere,

Haters.......dance along with me!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by totit: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alexis11:
6 Yoruba

2 Igbo

2 Edo

1 AkwaCross

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by 1Dray(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Only 2 are actually from the SE, SS has 4 and 6 from SW that produced 50% of the top scholars . So why the hullabaloo over Mmesoma Ejikeme who JAMB alleged of forging result?

Sincerely, the North has to step up but it's good not to cheat like Mmesoma Ejikeme. You guys can do it.

You need to go get your head examined.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Raf4: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alexis11:

So even with all the noise and "we have overtaken Yoruba in Education" yen yen yen, only two are from SE out of top 10.

Smh

Even the top scorer was born, bred and schooled in SW.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by treatise: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sahel dwellers nko?

Education is haram but occupying juicy and heading sensitive positions with degree in Islamic studies is not haram.

Give it to southners when it comes to education.

southners supposed to rule 32 years

Check the quota system website, they're many there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Kajaard: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Name them please. you could be right

Edo state is south south and not south west. We want no part of you people’s war with the Igbo’s. We are not interested.

There are 2 Edo people on that list that you are claiming as south west.

The 2nd and last names are from Edo state.

9 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Only 2 are actually from the SE, SS has 4 and 6 from SW that produced 50% of the top scholars . So why the hullabaloo over Mmesoma Ejikeme who JAMB alleged of forging result?

Pray tell, how did you arrive at the top 10 quoted in this article?

Because from your own analysis here, you're having 12 candidates.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by carl90(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Is it that Northerners don't write JAMB or what?
The South so dominating that list.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Atom007(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alexis11:
5 Yoruba

2 Igbo

2 Edo

1 AkwaCross

Yoruba is 6

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Brave9ja: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jeffrey22:
Then go NNPC na Hausa full am

How??
You can now see why Nigeria is at the bottom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by ppogba: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Primebuilders:
Of the Jamb exam is CBT why are students not getting their results immediately. It will not take some weeks before they start announcing them. Just curious

Reason being that Jamb reviews the conduct of the exam including the CCTV of the centers ( I don't know how they do that) , filter the cheats etc before releasing the result. These takes some days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by PHIPEX(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alexis11:

Smh
Have you seen an Olympic medal table before? 1 gold medal is worth more than 100 bronze medal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Omoawoke: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Majority of them are Yorubas

Yet we no make noise

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success / Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.