Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB (78447 Views)

Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed / Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Asswipemod: 5:45am On Jul 05, 2023
Dpharisee:

When did Nkechinyere the overall best become omoluabu abi na auntyluabi and uncleluabi grin

Your jokes are not funny.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Asswipemod: 5:47am On Jul 05, 2023
Igboid:

Stop talking nonsense
The first coup had Igbo and Yoruba plotters and many Northern foot soldiers.
You can't twist narrative to suit your bigotry.

If we are not in social media age, many of you hateful beings would have twisted "End SARS protest" to Igbo protest.
You were already wickedly spreading the falsehoods of Igbos destroying Lagos and Oba Lagos Palace, until the riots that destroyed Oba Lagos Palace were videoed and it was seen that they were actually native Yorubas.

Imagine if it were in the days you hateful beings controlled the media and there was no social media to balance things, you would have successfully spinned the narrative of Igbos instigating End SARS to destroy Lagos.
You would have also stylishly hidden the identity of those your hoodlums that destroyed Oba palace and claimed they were Igbo.
Then you will use that to justify your hateful plans to start destroying Igbo property in Lagos and even harm Igbos.

Then you will pass the falsehoods to your hateful children to continue where you stopped.

One day, Ndiigbo will successfully separate ourselves from you lots and your hate will be channelled towards each other.

😫😫😫😫😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😏😝😝😏
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Asswipemod: 5:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Atarakpa:
what abt Hausa.

Froblem I no de pinish
(Woyo Alhaji!)
I no de enjoy
Katakata I no de pinish
(Walahi Yanriyan!)
I no de enjoy.

Kai danburuba! I no wan go to school?
πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😜😜😜
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by GodSon1900: 6:02am On Jul 05, 2023
Igboid:

Stop talking nonsense
The first coup had Igbo and Yoruba plotters and many Northern foot soldiers.
You can't twist narrative to suit your bigotry.

If we are not in social media age, many of you hateful beings would have twisted "End SARS protest" to Igbo protest.
You were already wickedly spreading the falsehoods of Igbos destroying Lagos and Oba Lagos Palace, until the riots that destroyed Oba Lagos Palace were videoed and it was seen that they were actually native Yorubas.

Imagine if it were in the days you hateful beings controlled the media and there was no social media to balance things, you would have successfully spinned the narrative of Igbos instigating End SARS to destroy Lagos.
You would have also stylishly hidden the identity of those your hoodlums that destroyed Oba palace and claimed they were Igbo.
Then you will use that to justify your hateful plans to start destroying Igbo property in Lagos and even harm Igbos.

Then you will pass the falsehoods to your hateful children to continue where you stopped.

One day, Ndiigbo will successfully separate ourselves from you lots and your hate will be channelled towards each other.

Majority of the leaders were igbos

And their actions favored mainly igbos

So it was an igbo coup

No one is twisting anything the history is there

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by duro4chang(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author= post=124220695][/quote]We are not talking examination malpractice neither are we talking of forgery here.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Junior66(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2023
Ologbo147:
6 Yorubas

Ositade Oluwafemi Anthony
Gbolahan Azeem Ayinde
Adesanya Germane Oluwaiomiloiu
Shittu Priscilla Adedunni
Atenisumen Enoch Oluwagbemisoke
Adetunji victor Adewale

3 Edos
Aguele Stephen Osezuha
JOHN FULFILMENT IBHANFIODON
Imoukhuede Andrew Onayeme

2 Igbos
I akwacross

Atenisumen is Akoko-Edo name na. They bear Yoruba names there but that first name gave the person away as an Edo person.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by WorldRichest: 6:10am On Jul 05, 2023
Alexis11:
6 Yoruba

3 Edo

2 Igbo

1 AkwaCross

Tribalism is our food. I am with you on this

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by WorldRichest: 6:11am On Jul 05, 2023
NwaNimo1:
1ST - Umeh Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere,

Haters.......Oya, dance along with me!

Even Igbos hate Igbos
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by mikesly: 6:14am On Jul 05, 2023
Abeg make una rest on this issue. That result is definitely a fake one.. Let's us not take this issue along ethnic line. We should all learn to condemn what's bad. I will advice the family of that girl doesn't stress this matter further cos it will not end well for them......

Any fool can score 400 marks the this app called JambFun-fake jamb result marker on play store.

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Ologbo147: 6:19am On Jul 05, 2023
Junior66:

Atenisumen is Akoko-Edo name na. They bear Yoruba names there but that first name gave the person away as an Edo person.
that’s true, it was an oversight, 4 Edo persons on that list, that’s mighty.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Fira09(m): 6:35am On Jul 05, 2023
GodSon1900:

Yorubas are not Edos and will never be.

You are not neutral also

Prove emboldened and quit saying shit to suit your biased opinion.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by ShaqFu: 6:35am On Jul 05, 2023
leanonme82:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has said a certain Ejikeme Mmesoma (Joy) who had earlier been celebrated to have scored the highest mark in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) falsified her result.

The board has also threatened to withdraw the candidate’s actual results for allegedly falsely announcing herself as the top-scorer of the computer-based test used to rank candidates seeking admissions into Nigerian universities.

According to JAMB, Miss Mmesoma’s actual score in the test was 249 and not the 362 she claimed to have scored...

The agency, therefore, advised the public to always cross check these claims by candidates before rushing to honour them with undeserving awards. Meanwhile, JAMB has said it would withdraw the results of Miss Mmesoma and also prosecute her.

β€œThis is not all, as the Board would, in due course, investigate all candidates laying claims to higher scores than they actually obtained. Once discovered, such candidates’ original results would be withdrawn forthwith, and they would be handed over to relevant security agencies for prosecution.”

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/607698-utme-2023-jamb-accuses-candidate-celebrated-for-scoring-highest-mark-of-falsifying-result.html
The South South, South West and South East are well represented here.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Guidedee(m): 6:37am On Jul 05, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sahel dwellers nko?

Education is haram but occupying juicy and heading sensitive positions with degree in Islamic studies is not haram.

Give it to southners (southern head slamers not included) when it comes to education.

southners supposed to rule 32 years

With this your level of syntax, you are nowhere to be found near those you called southern head-slammers, ode, oponu, ofofungbemu.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by geokay777(m): 6:46am On Jul 05, 2023
grin grin grin
Antiurchins:
Sahel dwellers nko?

Education is haram but occupying juicy and heading sensitive positions with degree in Islamic studies is not haram.

Give it to southners (southern head slamers not included) when it comes to education.

southners supposed to rule 32 years

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by MRMRMR: 6:55am On Jul 05, 2023
U guys should just stop this ethnic thing. My one cent. This politicians, esp peter obi have finally succeeded in turning Nigerians against one another

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Fafesot: 6:56am On Jul 05, 2023
Yoruba is truly the father of education..
6 out of 10. Wow

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by MRMRMR: 7:00am On Jul 05, 2023
NwaNimo1:
1ST - Umeh Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere,

Haters.......Oya, dance along with me!
Hope u won't cry next year if ur tribe doesn't come topsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Cos ur tribe always plays the victim mentality.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by heysquare(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2023
heykims:
I just read somewhere that the fraudulent girl from Anambra that faked JAMB result is 19yrs.
Thats fine so she can be duly prosecuted as an adult.
I shake my head for an entire region supporting fraud all because they want to spite a Nigerian institution, JAMB. They shouldn't stop at offering the scam girl scholarship, they should source for all the unknown gunmen in the region and gratify them with funding/scholarships too.
They will be alright.
Why shaking head for them? For how long would you continue shaking head for them because it's not the first! I'm afraid your don't spin off as the act will never be the last one.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by luckyz4rea(m): 7:10am On Jul 05, 2023
Alexis11:
6 Yoruba

3 Edo

2 Igbo

1 AkwaCross

I hope you’ve never blamed anyone for tribalism or racism because this is an outright show of it.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by heysquare(m): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2023
The girl folks and tribe knew the truth but they alws hate not only to say it or reveal it but to accept it in as much as it happens to one of them but if it were to be from other tribes Gbam! They will be the one blowing the vuvuzula! Yorubas has a name for them; "ari teni mowi, afi apadi bo tie" meaning someone that discuss issues of other people but concealed his/hers. They're always quick to judge others. The question is how did they know that the girl has highest score in JAMB when the exam body hasn't announced the top scorers?
Only one tribe with highest drug business. To them drug business is legit even when they are caught. To another tribe like Tinubu it's a crime
One tribe with highest economic crime dealing in fake products
One tribe that use other people's certificate to work
One tribe tribe that want their own nation but want to share other people's nation and if possible take it from them
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by GodSon1900: 7:16am On Jul 05, 2023
Ologbo147:
stop seeing rubbish. He was ignorant, I have corrected him. There is no way to distinguish an Ijaw person from Edo state from the one from Bayelsa in names. Being an Edo and being from Edo state are two different things. Those are clearly Edo people.Aside my comment, there is another that clearly resonates with mine

Okay good.

So outside Edo state which other state have the Edo(Edoid) tribes as natives?
I know that
Ijaws are a tribe on their own across more than one state.
Just like Yorubas in SW + Kwara, Kogi, etc.

Are Edos and Yorubas related?
If not related why do they bear Yoruba names
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Apk1: 7:22am On Jul 05, 2023
The best students,Umeh Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere, schooled in Deeper Life high school, Ogun State.,not Anambra.The Quality of Education here is excellent.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Antiurchins: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2023
Guidedee:
With this your level of syntax, you are nowhere to be found near those you called southern head-slammers, ode, oponu, ofofungbemu.

check the names all Christians, no single Muzlem
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Antiurchins: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2023
odenkirk:
look at this stupid p!g from the southern jungle of nigeria that is proud of achievement of others. why were u not among the top ten during your time? dan shegiya

aboki metusalaa
this pain your forehead πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by zoghys: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2023
heykims:
I just read somewhere that the fraudulent girl from Anambra that faked JAMB result is 19yrs.
Thats fine so she can be duly prosecuted as an adult.
I shake my head for an entire region supporting fraud all because they want to spite a Nigerian institution, JAMB. They shouldn't stop at offering the scam girl scholarship, they should source for all the unknown gunmen in the region and gratify them with funding/scholarships too.
They will be alright.

Stupid ass like you play ethnic card at every given opportunity, foolishly you have forgotten that the best student in the same examination is from that region and infact from the same state as the accused girl. If you come on here and haul insult on a whole ethnicity just because of one person, get your brain checked.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by OurSeun(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2023
Most knowledgeable and educated tribe in Nigeria ....

The OMOLUABI

YORUBA NI MI

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Dada4me: 8:00am On Jul 05, 2023
Where are the northerners, abi Dem don go throw bomb?
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by KaptainAfrika: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2023
No Northerner? well western education is haram up North but that does not stop them from entering juicy government agencies. One Naijeria.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by aswani(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2023
Deemas:

We have descended so so low, is Nigeria redeemable at all? What analysis is this? Along tribal/regional lines? Let me not be pessimistic sha, miracle can still happen.

Ya Allah ka zo ka taimaka ma Naijeriya.

May the God you serve uphold and honour you Deemas.

You have captured my reaction completely.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by fatiuabdul: 8:08am On Jul 05, 2023
So no single core northerner made the list,
Nawa oooo
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by GodSon1900: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2023
Antiurchins:

check the names all Christians, no single Muzlem

Meaning?

A Muslim girl recently graduated as the best graduating LASU student with a 5.0 CGPA

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam / 1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.