Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB (78430 Views)

Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed / Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by GistFullGround: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Umeh Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere, 360

Aguele Stephen Osezuha, 358 - PROUDLY EDO

Ositade Oluwafemi Anthony, 358

Gbolahan Azeem Ayinde, 357

John Fulfilment Ibhanfiodon, 356, - PROUDLY EDO

Duruji Chimdubem Ugonna, 355

Adesanya Jermaine Oluwaiomiloiu, 355

Shittu Priscilla Adedunni, 355

Atenisumen Enoch Oluwagbemisoke 355 - - PROUDLY EDO Born with a Yoruba name.

Adetunji Victor Adewale, 355

Ofonime Iniobon Idongesit, 355

Imoukhuede Andrew Onayeme, 355 - PROUDLY EDO

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by SmartyPants(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
I see two Edos on the list. Always quietly brilliant.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by ukaface(f): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Bunch of stupid Nigerians hating ontop of JAMB🤣🤣

Cursing theirselves ontop of JAMB, same JAMB that is fraudulent
Them Dey kill Una with inflation, ba jamb score Una Dey use attack each other

Yeye Dey smell
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by comrChris(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
barbstee:
I think our brothers from the east need to change this victim mentality. How can people be supporting forgery so boldly simply because of tribe even when the original top scorer is still from the east. She should be the one to be celebrated not the one with question mark.

In all of these I don't seems to understand Innoson's stand I hope he's supporting her. If so I'm disappointed
You people are dangerous. You launched attack on her ethnic group instead of attacking the girl then turn around to blame them for trying defend themselves.
When Kemi's fake Nysc certificate was bursted,we all saw how your people defended.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by K4diamond: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
]6 Yoruba

3 Edo

2 Igbo

1 AkwaCross

Why are you like this🤨
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Omoawoke: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
GistFullGround:

5 Yorubas

Last year list was topped by Yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by duro4chang(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Eriokanmi:
2 of them are from Ekiti,3rd and 7th.ilu awon professors
You quoted me the other time on the forgery issue. Your comment was a surprise to me. As for jamb result, the print out the girl is displaying is no more possible. It stopped in 2021. Since last year you can only print the original result which is different from the one the girl was displaying. Printing of result is no more enable on jamb portal. You can only print original result. But you said you printed for some which is doubtful. Secondly you said the girl was bold then it shows she did not forge. I laughed. The result was forged but she may not be aware. On nairaland here in 2020 I saw a post about change of course/school posted. I saved the number of the op till today on his whatsapp status he always asks people to contact him for expo on JAMB, WAEC, GCE, NABTEB, JUPED & change of jamb scores online.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by ukaface(f): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
GistFullGround:

You sure say that last person no be delta??
I get Imoukhuede wey be delta ooo
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Fira09(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
What are you saying at emboldened?

Aguele Stephen Ozesuwa and Ihmokuade are the only Edos on the list.
How were they among the 6 Yorubas on the list, please?
John is also an Edo person, does he looks Yoruba to you?
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by SmartyPants(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
GistFullGround:

I've always said it. Edo people are quite brilliant academically and typically end up as high-achieving professionals, or academics. But as brilliant as we are, we are also quite humble and reserved.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Mendy101:
see ba the thing is till now nobody even knows what actually happened, JAMB came with their usual Nigerian govt bully mentality that’s why she was protected and it was good, I still don’t think that girl has the capacity to do that, if there was a glitch they should conduct their investigations before coming out to say anything, they even went as far as calling DSS on the small girl
JAMB has no reason to hurt that girl, what does JAMB stand to gain by making her loose scholarship?

JAMB has its integrity to keep by announcing the real top students, you expect JAMB to stay silent while fake certificate is paraded?

Common man, JAMB is the authority, they said the results is fake, and when I compared the results to original ones, there is a slight difference.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Ofadaman(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
In the end, they'd all be ruled by the men from the sahara

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
DesChyko:
These people dey hot sha. The impressive thing here is they wrote this exams alongside some older folks but outdid them in thought process to emerge tops.

These fellows should be bagging scholarships to premium Universities if educational might is celebrated as should be in Nigeria.

It appears the males are well represented this year.
I swear. Every year top 10 or top 12 should be on scholarship and properly rewarded

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by ofuonyebi: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
WELLDONE JAMB FOR ALL THIS MESS=UP
NO QUALMS...THATS USUAL NIGERIAN LOGHO
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by ukaface(f): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

SW, SS or NC, they're all Yorubas! We are one. Akokos in Edo state are part of us.
Abeg o
Edo no be Yoruba o
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by ukaface(f): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

Majority of the names there are Yorubas.
Same thing happen every year. Yorubas always dominate the list.
Proud to be yoruba
Your name Dey there?
You don make Yoruba proud?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

She didn’t see the date of birth was different?
She use ussd code to get her original result and she didn’t see that?

That girl knows exactly what she was doing
Date of birth clearly not stated right, JAMB and such certificate issuers have special features they use to differentiate their results. I don't think JAMB has any reason to hurt the girl. The girl is hiding something, but as a minor, they will let her off the hook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Anambra1stS0n: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
duro4chang:
Omoluabi. Yoruba ni baba
You guys should keep deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by JobAndVacancies: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Menclothing:
Nigeria is blessed with intelligent people all over south

Turkey shirt 5k
which turkey shirt be 5k for now wey things hard You sure say no be fake one?
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by stasius: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
No Hausa name?

Why na?
They should release first 50. Maybe we will see a Northerner's name.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Fira09(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
SmartyPants:
I see two Edos on the list. Always quietly brilliant.
Three Edos on the list.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Kingcalls: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
ppogba:

In other words, JAMB reduced her marks and then increased her age.

You seem to be limited to Nairaland alone.

That was a fake document that mischief makers and tribal bigots posted
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Fira09(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

5 Yorubas

Last year's list was topped by Yorubas
Edo is just a state, ratio bro.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by oneman2k7: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
gragz8701:
Of course you will never find the North on that list.

When is not to carry bomb and stone deborah

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by bitbillionaire: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Scream:

Most of those people you are calling SW are from Edo

Exactly my thought. Most yorubas don't know that some Edo people bear yoruba names too. Some of the yoruba names we see on that list could actually be from Edo.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by MrCuteking(m): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
leanonme82:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has said a certain Ejikeme Mmesoma (Joy) who had earlier been celebrated to have scored the highest mark in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) falsified her result.

The board has also threatened to withdraw the candidate’s actual results for allegedly falsely announcing herself as the top-scorer of the computer-based test used to rank candidates seeking admissions into Nigerian universities.

According to JAMB, Miss Mmesoma’s actual score in the test was 249 and not the 362 she claimed to have scored...

The agency, therefore, advised the public to always cross check these claims by candidates before rushing to honour them with undeserving awards. Meanwhile, JAMB has said it would withdraw the results of Miss Mmesoma and also prosecute her.

“This is not all, as the Board would, in due course, investigate all candidates laying claims to higher scores than they actually obtained. Once discovered, such candidates’ original results would be withdrawn forthwith, and they would be handed over to relevant security agencies for prosecution.”

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/607698-utme-2023-jamb-accuses-candidate-celebrated-for-scoring-highest-mark-of-falsifying-result.html

I can see one INEC score on that list
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Simsid: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alexis11:
6 Yoruba

3 Edo

2 Igbo

1 AkwaCross

Why do we always attached ethnicity to everything here in naija…
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Kajaard: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
SmartyPants:

I've always said it. Edo people are quite brilliant academically and typically end up as high-achieving professionals, or academics. But as brilliant as we are, we are also quite humble and reserved.

We Edos are very humble and reserved people. We don’t beat our chests and make noise like overfed he-goats.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Shattuck(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Typing:

Cry me a River.
Most of your results are questionable. See how that Igbo Girl forge her Jamb result. Besides, most of those that scored high points are students of miracle centers in the South.

However, We occupy better positions in Government cause we have the brains and technical know-how to do so.
miracle centre my ass, just emulate what others are doing right, that's how you grow and for the "we have better brain and technical know-how" I doubt you can even make yourself believe that lie.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
NwaNimo1:
1ST - Umeh Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere,

Haters.......Oya, dance along with me!
grin

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by ford101: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:
Half, I repeat, half of the list of the exceptional students here are from the Omoluabi country, the home of Oodua Republic
And yet you won't find one Yoruba man or woman riding dead horses online whilst pushing mandates that are already done and forgotten or worse, supporting fraudsters.

Omo Yoruba ni wa. Omo oba ni wa.
its just like saying u produce many heavy weight boxers.but you still didn't produce iron Mike or Ali.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Henryfortune(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kizzygentle:
We don't know them.. We only know Ejikeme Mmesoma.
Shmmmm on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam / 1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.