Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB (78233 Views)

Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed / Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Omoawoke: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alexis11:
5 Yoruba

2 Igbo

2 Edo

1 AkwaCross

Yet we don’t make noise

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Kingcalls: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
heykims:
I just read somewhere that the fraudulent girl from Anambra that faked JAMB result is 19yrs.
Thats fine so she can be duly prosecuted as an adult.
I shake my head for an entire region supporting fraud all because they want to spite a Nigerian institution, JAMB. They shouldn't stop at offering the scam girl scholarship, they should source for all the unknown gunmen in the region and gratify them with funding/scholarships too.
They will be alright.

She is 16...does she look 19 in your eyes ...they sold fake news to u and u took it hook line and sinker

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by TristanX: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sahel dwellers nko?

Education is haram but occupying juicy and heading sensitive positions with degree in Islamic studies is not haram.

Give it to southners when it comes to education.

southners supposed to rule 32 years

Yarimo will not like dis comment u just made

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Omoawoke: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alexis11:

So even with all the noise and "we have overtaken Yoruba in Education" yen yen yen, only two are from SE out of top 10.

Smh

Majority of the names there are Yorubas.
Same thing happen every year. Yorubas always dominate the list.
Proud to be yoruba

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kizzygentle:
We don't know them.. We only know Ejikeme Mmesoma.

They have INECed the results, go to court.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Adeoye11(m): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sahel dwellers nko?

Education is haram but occupying juicy and heading sensitive positions with degree in Islamic studies is not haram.

Give it to southners when it comes to education.

But come to think of it which is more important juicy position or paper education

southners supposed to rule 32 years

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by TristanX: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
heykims:
I just read somewhere that the fraudulent girl from Anambra that faked JAMB result is 19yrs.
I shake my head for an entire region supporting fraud all because they want to spite a Nigerian institution, JAMB. They shouldn't stop at offering the scam girl scholarship, they should source for all the unknown gunmen in the region and gratify them with funding/scholarships too.
They will be alright.

Her scholarship must stand. If e pain u go and drink sniper 😂 😂

E pain am

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
What are you saying?

Aguele Stephen Ozesuwa and Ihmokuade are the only Edos on the list.
How were they among the 6 Yorubas on the list please?
Kajaard:

Edo state is south south and not south west. We want no part of you people’s war with the Igbo’s. We are not interested.

There are 2 Edo people on that list that you are claiming as south west.

The 2nd and last names are from Edo state.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Elidrisy20: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
In this case, what is the fate of menessota
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Elliotwaveforec: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Scream:

Most of those people you are calling SW are from Edo
SW, SS or NC, they're all Yorubas! We are one. Akokos in Edo state are part of us.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by idonhammer: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Instead of you to concentrate on how to make money for you and your family, you are here bringing in an already forgotten issue.

Why anything Igbo dey pepper una for body? I am sure if mmesoma happens to be an hausa girl. You will be somewhere eating ewa and agege bread on credit without commenting on the matter.

But since she be igbo girl, the most hated tribe in Africa all of you don go borrow data from MTN to display your hatred.

Useless idiot

heykims:
They will be alright.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Omoawoke: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Scream:

Most of those people you are calling SW are from Edo

Mention one that is Edo that he called as Yoruba. Check that list very well oo bros

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Raf4: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
tonytony208:

The best among them is an Igbo girl

Yes, Amala+Gbegiri+Ewedu munching Igbo girl born, bred and schooled in Yorubaland 😁

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Kajaard: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

SW, SS or NC, they're all Yorubas! We are one. Akokos in Edo state are part of us.

Continue playing. We are not Yorubas and never will be. We are Edos. A proudly neutral ethnicity.

Remove us from your ethnic war with the igbos. Nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Deemas(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alexis11:

6 Yoruba

3 Edo

2 Igbo

1 AkwaCross

We have descended so so low, is Nigeria redeemable at all? What analysis is this? Along tribal/regional lines? Let me not be pessimistic sha, miracle can still happen.

Ya Allah ka zo ka taimaka ma Naijeriya.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Lunar2010: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
leanonme82:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has said a certain Ejikeme Mmesoma (Joy) who had earlier been celebrated to have scored the highest mark in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) falsified her result.

The board has also threatened to withdraw the candidate’s actual results for allegedly falsely announcing herself as the top-scorer of the computer-based test used to rank candidates seeking admissions into Nigerian universities.

According to JAMB, Miss Mmesoma’s actual score in the test was 249 and not the 362 she claimed to have scored...

The agency, therefore, advised the public to always cross check these claims by candidates before rushing to honour them with undeserving awards. Meanwhile, JAMB has said it would withdraw the results of Miss Mmesoma and also prosecute her.

“This is not all, as the Board would, in due course, investigate all candidates laying claims to higher scores than they actually obtained. Once discovered, such candidates’ original results would be withdrawn forthwith, and they would be handed over to relevant security agencies for prosecution.”

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/607698-utme-2023-jamb-accuses-candidate-celebrated-for-scoring-highest-mark-of-falsifying-result.html

1. Imoukhuede Onayeme
2. John Ibhanfiodion
3. Aguele Osezuha

EDO starlets... You are sighted!
More power to you.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Akalia(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

Majority of the names there are Yorubas.
Same thing happen every year. Yorubas always dominate the list.
Proud to be yoruba
You dominate the list by sheer numbers every year yet na still Omo igbo dey always come out on top your Omo yoruba heads every other year.

We Igbos are just too powerful individually, we don't even need numbers to move mountain. It is an ability we were gifted by Providence.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Diligence: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Give Mmesomma her true scores! Or conduct another test, if she scores over 300, then we encourage shutting down Jamb!
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Juanmike(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
heykims:
They will be alright.
If you read this hard while in school maybe,just maybe you would/will come out with pass
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Lanre1st(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
heykims:
They will be alright.

Don't mind them, that is how they keep blindly supporting IPOB until it became problem to their region (SE) just because of tribe

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Mendy101: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
barbstee:
I think our brothers from the east need to change this victim mentality. How can people be supporting forgery so boldly simply because of tribe even when the original top scorer is still from the east. She should be the one to be celebrated not the one with question mark.

In all of these I don't seems to understand Innoson's stand I hope he's supporting her. If so I'm disappointed
see ba the thing is till now nobody even knows what actually happened, JAMB came with their usual Nigerian govt bully mentality that’s why she was protected and it was good, I still don’t think that girl has the capacity to do that, if there was a glitch they should conduct their investigations before coming out to say anything, they even went as far as calling DSS on the small girl
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Alaigbopress: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
barbstee:
I think our brothers from the east need to change this victim mentality. How can people be supporting forgery so boldly simply because of tribe even when the original top scorer is still from the east. She should be the one to be celebrated not the one with question mark.

In all of these I don't seems to understand Innoson's stand I hope he's supporting her. If so I'm disappointed
As you are protecting bobo Chicago we will protect our own

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by 9jaRealist: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
Raf4:
Even the top scorer was born, bred and schooled in SW.

But will the likes of MC Oluomo allow her to vote in SW?! grin grin
>

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Elliotwaveforec: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kajaard:

Continue playing. We are not Yorubas and never will be. We are Edos. A proudly neutral ethnicity.

Remove us from your ethnic war with the igbos. Nonsense.
Keep quiet! Akokos aren't Benins, they are Yorubas. Who wants to be associated with fraudsters, cultists and prostitutes?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Typing: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
NwaNimo1:
1ST - Umeh Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere,

Haters.......Oya, dance along with me!

We no trust any Igbo results. DSS must investigate this guys result. grin

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by 9jaRealist: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
barbstee:

KPOM!! No one should ever be supporting forgery or perjury… cool
>

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Kajaard: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Keep quiet! Akokos aren't Benins, they are Yorubas. Who wants to be associated with fraudsters, cultists and prostitutes?

A tribalistic fool spotted. Bigoted idiot.

Stop claiming Edo. We want no part of your fight with the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Lanre1st(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
barbstee:

The most painful part of it the shameless Honourable that was defending forgery, his result need to be verified
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Hawkler: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
heykims:
That's fine so she can be duly prosecuted as an adult.
They will be alright.
That is what there do in there shanty town. To show off all the time. There have ruin the girl life now.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Omoawoke: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Akalia:
You dominate the list by sheer numbers every year yet na still Omo igbo dey always come out on top your Omo yoruba heads every other year.

We Igbos are just too powerful individually, we don't even need numbers to move mountain. It is an ability we were gifted by Providence.

The highest scorer last year is from Ekiti state, a full blooded yoruba.

And the list last year was dominated by Yorubas.

Pls respect your boss, yoruba better than you in 1000 ways

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success / Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.