Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB (78336 Views)

Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed / Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by AfonjaConehead: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Amaka ain't their mate grin

Amaka ni oko iya gbogbo won grin

Those sophisticated maarrraans you see there got those high figures from Arabic studies,yoruba language,skullarship studies grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Omoawoke: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
TristanX:

Why should I shed a tear? When an Easterner is number one. I’m contented with that. Unlike u envious pepper eating animals from the sad waste

Have you checked previous years

From number one to 3 last year, it was Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Omoawoke: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
YemyTemmy:

Even the two are studying in Lagos

Even the fraud listed Unilag as first choice and LASU as second choice

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Ologbo147: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
where did you got your own data from.
From the top 12, we're having 6 Yorubas, 2 Igbo, 2 Edo, 2 Akwa Ibomite. How come yours is different
three Edo
Aguele Stephen Osezuha
JOHN FULFILMENT IBHANFIODON
Imoukhuede Andrew Onayeme

One Akwa cross
Ofonime Iniobon Idongesit, 355
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by todugo(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alexis11:
6 Yoruba

3 Edo

2 Igbo

1 AkwaCross
Is Edo not part of Igbo?
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Buddha3:

Pray tell, how did you arrive at the top 10 quoted in this article?

Because from your own analysis here, you're having 12 candidates.
The author or blogger did it on purpose to keep you ruminating on the thread

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Ologbo147: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
todugo:

Is Edo not part of Igbo?
how will Edo be part of Igbo, are you a goat

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Eneye4me: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sahel dwellers nko?

Education is haram but occupying juicy and heading sensitive positions with degree in Islamic studies is not haram.

Give it to southners (southern head slamers not included) when it comes to education.

southners supposed to rule 32 years

U are mad again.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Deemas:

We have descended so so low, is Nigeria redeemable at all? What analysis is this? Along tribal/regional lines? Let me not be pessimistic sha, miracle can still happen.

Ya Allah ka zo ka taimaka ma Naijeriya.
Yea It is pathetic really

May God help this country
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Aolfooties(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lot of people with awesome brain for book. But Nigeria structure is affecting the motivation for all this brains to be put in solving real life problems.

Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears.
Buy 2 shoes, get 1 free slide. Offer ends in 6 weeks. What's app 08111 thirty fifty 81

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Ologbo147: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
What are you saying?

Aguele Stephen Ozesuwa and Ihmokuade are the only Edos on the list.
How were they among the 6 Yorubas on the list please?
John fulfilment Ibhanfiodon is Edo
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Kajaard: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
todugo:

Is Edo not part of Igbo?

Bloody illiterate. How can Edo be part of Igbo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by dbestuncle: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Igbos always on top
Always ke.
Who won 2022-
Who has the highest score in JAMB for 2022? According to the JAMB, Adebayo Eyimofe, a male candidate, who hails from Ekiti State, topped the charts with the highest JAMB scores for 2022 with a score of 362.
Monwuba Chibuzor Chibuikem, a male, with registration number, 10054281ID, from Lagos State, and who sat the examination in the state, topped the chart with a score of 358 out of the possible 400 mark.

Master Chibuikem was closely followed by the duo of Qomarudeen Abdulwasiu Alabi and Adeogun Kehinde Oreoluwa both rank second with their 350 marks.

Master Alabi, an indigene of Osun State, with registration number, 10115691FG, sat the examination in his state of origin.

FIRS
On his part, Master Oreoluwa, also a male, with registration number, 10109964GI, is an indigene of Ogun State who sat his examination in the state.

The fourth best candidate on the list is Ajayi Eberechukwu Isaiah, a male, with registration number 10067858JC, scored 349. He hails from Lagos and sat the examination in Lagos.

Okarike Favour Kenneth, the first female on the list, with registration number 10088418AH, who hails from Rivers State and sat the examination in the state, scored 348 to take the fifth slot on the chart.

TEXEM Advert
Meanwhile, the trio of Omonona Oluwamayokun Victor with registration number 10008972BG; Owoeye Israel Oluwatimilehin with registration number 10165579GD, and Ehizogie Jeffrey Aidelogie with registration number 10006469FG, all scored 347.

Masters Victor, Oluwatimilehin and Aidelogie hail from Oyo, Ekiti and Edo states, respectively. But while Oluwatimilehin sat his examination in Lagos, the other two sat for the examination in their states of origin.

Ajeigbe Moyinoluwa Samuel, with registration number 10151081AE, male, hails from Ekiti State. He sat the examination in Kwara State and scored 346, and is ranked 9th on the log.

Yakubu Abdulraheem Joshua with registration number 10050994FA, male, from Edo State, sat the examination in the same state and scored 343 to take the 10th position.

Meanwhile, the details as released by the JAMB registrar, have revealed that five of the best candidates chose to attend Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State.

Apart from the best performing candidate, Master Chibuikem, four others, masters Victor, Oluwatimilehin and Samuel, and the only female on the list, Miss Favour, all chose Covenant University.

On his part, master Alabi who came second on the list, chose Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, while Master Oreoluwa chose to attend the University of Lagos.
Master Isiah, who ranks fourth on the log, applied to the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), Ogun State, while master Aidelogie chose Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD), Ekiti State.

On his part, master Joshua applied to study at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka, Anambra State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Damidolly: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Not even one Hausa candidate, yet they keep dominating our political spaces and strong position on the country
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Ologbo147: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Keep quiet! Akokos aren't Benins, they are Yorubas. Who wants to be associated with fraudsters, cultists and prostitutes?
who told your low life self that any Akoko Edo names is among the three Edo names there. For your information, Akoko Edo is just five percent of Edo state numerically, I will leave the Argument of if they are Yorubas or Edos for another day

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by maduxs: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
This is Nigeria anything can happen if you don't believe me ask inec.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by ukaface(f): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

If I bring my academic record for you, I can swear you haven’t neared half of it.
And yes I have made Yoruba proud and I have not even started.
Why does that seem weird to me?
Neared half of it…. Is that right? With your academic record?
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by JohnnA1: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
TristanX:

What stopped the omolua-idiots from being number one?

Madness everywhere
The Igbo idiot MOST likely forged her result to be number one...
Go check and verify the REAL result.
Mad folks every where

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Igboid: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Only 2 are actually from the SE (one of the 2 SE candidates and the one with the authentic highest score schools in Yorubaland, Mowe,Ogun state,SW where she recieves her education in Yorubaland) , SS has 4 and 6 from SW that produced 50% of the top 12 scholars but 60% ( 6) of the top 10 scholars . So why the hullabaloo over Mmesoma Ejikeme who JAMB alleged of forging result?

Sincerely, the North has to step up but it's good not to cheat like Mmesoma Ejikeme. You guys can do it.
Congrats to all the scholars.

Next year, SW candidates must work extra hard and move up from this 60% of top 10 scholars to producing 100% of the top 10 scholars.

You Omoluabis are our shining stars, our hope and future, quit all the distractions and social media, grind hard , study hard for long hours and practice all the past questions over and over again and remain humble and respectful to your parents, teachers, elders and leaders (iwa loba awure) so you can extend our SW lead as the powerhouse of education in Nigeria and Africa. Yes we can!It is our heritage!God bless you our aburos.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Only gold matters.
Every other thing you are talking is consolation.
Igbos came top.
They took gold.
If you want to speak of general performance, then we will have to look beyond that top 10 and I'm sure Igbos will still too.
So REST.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Onyiridike(f): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alexis11:

So even with all the noise and "we have overtaken Yoruba in Education" yen yen yen, only two are from SE out of top 10 (12 in number).

Smh
The yardstick to measure educational achievement is JAMB score?
Illiterate!
The highest jamb-scoring candidate in my set graduated with 3rd class.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Igboid: 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
barbstee:
I think our brothers from the east need to change this victim mentality. How can people be supporting forgery so boldly simply because of tribe even when the original top scorer is still from the east. She should be the one to be celebrated not the one with question mark.

In all of these I don't seems to understand Innoson's stand I hope he's supporting her. If so I'm disappointed

Please Ndiigbo are not your brothers. Unless you are blind, your brothers are up North and in Togo and Benin republic.

Move on to them and leave Ndiigbo alone. We say we no do. No be by force.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Ologbo147: 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Akokos in Edo can never be Binis; so are the Ijaws, Auchis, Esans and Ebiras.

You Binis always take others as part of you; Edo is multi-ethnic just like Delta state.

Illiterate fool, Esans,Owan/Ora,Auchi which is part of the Etsako tribe are sister tribes to Bini and we are collectively called Edo people as a tribe.We have mutual intelligibility to a great extent. In fact scholars agree that Esan and Bini are dialects of the same language. A Bini man can decipher up to 75 percent of what an Esan man is saying, some of their clans 80. Others 85, some as much as 90. An Esan man can decipher up to 70% of what an Etsako man is saying. It is a continuum. Ebira is only located in Igarra. Ebira and Ijaw can be excused, they are minorities and they do not make up more than 2 percent cumulatively in Edo state. So when we say these names are from Edo, we are not talking about the fact that these names are from Edo state. We are talking about the fact that they are from any of these tribes that are related and share strong linguistic relationship and affinity and therefore also identify as Edo. If an Ijaw Name is there or an Ebira name is there, I will not be able to Identify,Even If their land is situated in Edo state. It is because those names on that list are names from twin tribes to Bini which share linguistic semblance and relationship, that is why we Binis and Edos are able to identify, because it is names we are familiar with and we are used to.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Poleski: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alexis11:
6 Yoruba

3 Edo

2 Igbo

1 AkwaCross

4 Igbo!! Lie well!
1st position: Umeh Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere, 360
2nd position: Aguele Stephen Osezuha, 358
6th position: Duruji Chimdubem Ugonna, 355
12th position: Imoukhuede Andrew Onayeme, 355
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sahel dwellers nko?

Education is haram but occupying juicy and heading sensitive positions with degree in Islamic studies is not haram.

Give it to southners (southern head slamers not included) when it comes to education.

Yes,stop us if you can.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Ologbo147: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Poleski:

4 Igbo!! Lie well!
Aguele Stephen Osezuha is Edo are you a drunk
Imuokhuede Andrew Onayeme is an Edo, he is from Owan/Ora, are you drunk?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Poleski: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Northerners are missing and yet they've ruled this country more than the educated regions. No wonder the country is a total mess due to abysmal incompetence and bad governance.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Igboid: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
FuckkMOD:
To be honest, I just love my region, we are the perfect tribe, we have everything, but we dont chestbeat unlike our brothers who make noise and always cliam victime evrytime

Who is your brother? Are you okay at all?

Lol! You are already chestbeating on top having all your representatives being used by an Igbo Amazon to scrub the floor.
You are thumping your chest for being a best losers grin
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by FreeStuffsNG: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Igboid:

Only gold matters.
Every other thing you are talking is consolation.
Igbos came top.
They took gold.
If you want to speak of general performance, then we will have to look beyond that top 10 and I'm sure Igbos will still too.
So REST.
Even if you want to be condescending of the other scholars because you are Igbo, just know that the gold was forged and made in Mowe,Ogun state,SW Yorubaland. So rest.

Give honour to whom it's due, the SW is getting it right with education but I don't still want our boys and girls to rest. If you are non Yoruba schooling in Yorubaland, I have not excluded you too because you are still part of our product too. If you don't like it, go to another place outside Yorubaland to study. This life kogbagidi

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Igboid: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Poleski:

4 Igbo!! Lie well!

Only the first and 6th are Igbos there.
But beyond this top 12, Igbos still have the overall best result.
You easily observe this when you go through Deeper Life Academy result and notice that you have more Igbo names in their top performers than other ethnicities even though the school is ethnically well mixed.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Okwyjesus(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sahel dwellers nko?

The north need to be lead, they are not good as leaders. Just selected few

No nation can go farer than their intellectuals. Education is the bedrock of development.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by XAUBulls: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
leanonme82:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has said a certain Ejikeme Mmesoma (Joy) who had earlier been celebrated to have scored the highest mark in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) falsified her result.

The board has also threatened to withdraw the candidate’s actual results for allegedly falsely announcing herself as the top-scorer of the computer-based test used to rank candidates seeking admissions into Nigerian universities.

According to JAMB, Miss Mmesoma’s actual score in the test was 249 and not the 362 she claimed to have scored...

The agency, therefore, advised the public to always cross check these claims by candidates before rushing to honour them with undeserving awards. Meanwhile, JAMB has said it would withdraw the results of Miss Mmesoma and also prosecute her.

“This is not all, as the Board would, in due course, investigate all candidates laying claims to higher scores than they actually obtained. Once discovered, such candidates’ original results would be withdrawn forthwith, and they would be handed over to relevant security agencies for prosecution.”

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/607698-utme-2023-jamb-accuses-candidate-celebrated-for-scoring-highest-mark-of-falsifying-result.html
Impressive!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria / 1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.