Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

“The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. (4928 Views)

Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed / BREAKING: Atiku’s Witness Admits Paying N10,000 To Soldiers During Election / Omo-Agege’s Senate Seat Threatened As APC Witness Admits Court Order (2) (3) (4)

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by DOptical: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
optimusprime2:

Essien said based on what he had at the time(which was - 18,000), Tinubu won.

Let's not also forget that as at the time Essien was collating, the results on IREV were at 83%.

And that is the argument, if one uses the results on IREV currently Tinubu will win, because 18,000 results can not be read.

That was when Essien cancelled it. He didn't complete the collating because he thought it would favour Obi. He had first started from Obi's stronghold where Obi was topping but as he continued to collate from other areas, Tinubu came above and he quickly stopped the whole thing. Others helped him complete it and Tinubu won.
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by delpee(f): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Oga IREV is contained in the electoral law.It thus states that in event of discrepancies,it is the IREV results that would be relied on.

IREV report is based on the source documents which are confirmed to be physically available so why is there an obsession on IREV?
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by aswani(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
DOptical:

That was when Essien cancelled it. He didn't complete the collating because he thought it would favour Obi. He had first started from Obi's stronghold where Obi was topping but as he continued to collate from other areas, Tinubu came above and he quickly stopped the whole thing. Others helped him complete it and Tinubu won.

You're being unfair on Essien, when Tinubu overtook and started gapping Obi, Obidients made life hell for him calling him all sorts of names and as usual threatening him.

I don't blame him for shutting the calculations down. Poor man even had to claim that the application he was using had been hacked by APC loyalists.

The same Obidients that were hailing him as their hero when Obi's was still leading in his polls.

I go miss Obidients wen dem enter house finish, walahi.
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Asswipemod: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
seunmsg:

Lol. I thought you’re a serious person. I asked for link to support your claim that INEC said they can’t produce form EC8A of the 18k polling units with blurry results but you gave me a link from May where LP made a general claim that INEC has not given them 70% of what they want. Below is the response of INEC lawyer from the same link:

So I ask again, provide a credible link to support your claim that INEC said they can’t produce the original form EC8A of the 18k polling units with blurry images on IREV. I’m waiting.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Creeza(m): 12:45am On Jul 06, 2023
garfield1:

Yes to an extent.it is useful in the absence of manual results
yarning dust as usual
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Creeza(m): 12:47am On Jul 06, 2023
DOptical:

complete what?
When 18k are blurred

You people breathe from your anuses?
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by engineerboat(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
garfield1:

Yes to an extent.it is useful in the absence of manual results

As usual in your usual manner.

IREV Is a check where there where contentions

Why didn't INEC reach out for IREV in all the collation centre as it was done in some state during the governorship election why did INEC refuse to do this for the presidential election.

You know the answer already, they did not upload AN OWN GOAL
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by engineerboat(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
DOptical:

How did you want him to complete it with 18k pu result blur, wrong, picture of presiding officer and some student exam questions.

Think it naaaa
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by DOptical: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
engineerboat:

How did you want him to complete it with 18k pu result blur, wrong, picture of presiding officer and some student exam questions.

Think it naaaa

Nothing was blurred. He cancelled it as soon as Tinubu started topping while those who were previously supporting the collating because they thought it would favour Obi started to blackmail and attack Essien unwarranted thus he had to cancel it. Others helped to complete the collation and Tinubu still won.

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by engineerboat(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
DOptical:

Nothing was blurred. He cancelled it as soon as Tinubu started topping while those who were previously supporting the collating because they thought it would favour Obi started to blackmail and attack Essien unwarranted thus he had to cancel it. Others helped to complete the collation and Tinubu still won.

He concluded it to the point of where the 18k pu result where blurred
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by DOptical: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
engineerboat:

He concluded it to the point of where the 18k pu result where blurred

Nah. He cancelled it because of the whole attack. Others helped him to complete it and Tinubu still topped it till the end. Same Essien has been talking about the attack he received despite the fact that he supported Obi just because Tinubu topped the collating poll. That's the case of most obiidients who are no different from Ipob mob. Always blackmailing and attacking people unwarranted. The nerves!

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by engineerboat(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
DOptical:

Nah. He cancelled it because of the whole attack. Others helped him to complete it and Tinubu still topped it till the end. Same Essien has been talking about the attack he received despite the fact that he supported Obi just because Tinubu topped the collating poll. That's the case of most obiidients who are no different from Ipob mob. Always blackmailing and attacking people unwarranted. The nerves!

I don't know those your referring to but i can categorical tells you that Essien complete it to the level of the available PU result

He couldn't complete the whole process because the data available where inaccessible, unreadable

He only stop giving updtes however he gave his reports of each state as available
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by DOptical: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
engineerboat:

I don't know those your referring to but i can categorical tells you that Essien complete it to the level of the available PU result

He couldn't complete the whole process because the data available where inaccessible, unreadable

He only stop giving updtes however he gave his reports of each state as available

No. He stopped it because of the insult and blackmail. Others helped him continue the collating and Tinubu still topped it till the end.
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by engineerboat(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
DOptical:

No. He stopped it because of the insult and blackmail. Others helped him continue the collating and Tinubu still topped it till the end.

Get your fact right please

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/173oHgms6wYy5WKz_i3Lhl5mXcmobCWHz

That's the summary by state pu
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by DOptical: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
engineerboat:

Get your fact right please

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/173oHgms6wYy5WKz_i3Lhl5mXcmobCWHz

That's the summary by state pu

What pu? I didn't even bother looking at that. I'm talking about the irev collation.

Tinubu mostly came 1st both in SW and NC. came 2nd in the remaining SW and NC. Mostly Came 2nd to Atiku in both NW and NE.

Whereas Obi came 1st in SE & SS. few in NC and SW but did poorly in NW and NE but you expected him to win? Or Atiku whom Obi took SE & SS votes from the votes he got in 2019? Dey play.
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by engineerboat(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
DOptical:

What pu? I didn't even bother looking at that. I'm talking about the irev collation.

Tinubu mostly came 1st both in SW and NC. came 2nd in the remaining SW and NC. Mostly Came 2nd to Atiku in both NW and NE.

Whereas Obi came 1st in SE & SS. few in NC and SW but did poorly in NW and NE but you expected him to win? Or Atiku whom Obi took SE & SS votes from the votes he got in 2019? Dey play.

You said Essien did not finish his collation.

I gave You his summary, you keep drifting away from your false claim because the link did not support You narrative, Ire hooooo
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by DOptical: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
engineerboat:

You said Essien did not finish his collation.

I gave You his summary, you keep drifting away from your false claim because the link did not support You narrative, Ire hooooo

I didn't check the link and didn't bother. I can't bother myself with downloading some make belief BS. I followed up the irev poll made by Essien and those who completed the poll. It was a collating irev poll, not inputting numbers on some stuff, asking me to download it. What's even pu sef? Lol
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by engineerboat(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
DOptical:

I didn't check the link and didn't bother. I can't bother myself with downloading some make belief BS. I followed up the irev poll made by Essien and those who completed the poll. It was a collating irev poll, not inputting numbers on some stuff, asking me to download it. What's even pu sef? Lol

PU means polling Units,

You said someone did not complete His collation, yet I gave You link to his final collation you still keep saying he did not,

When you are faced with fact, reality dawning on You,

this is not inputting any number, what you have there is the analysis of his final collation.

it's left to You to open, that's your choice.

but saying he did not complete to the best of the available data, You are complete wrong.
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by DOptical: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
engineerboat:

PU means polling Units,

You said someone did not complete His collation, yet I gave You link to his final collation you still keep saying he did not,

When you are faced with fact, reality dawning on You,

this is not inputting any number, what you have there is the analysis of his final collation.

it's left to You to open, that's your choice.

but saying he did not complete to the best of the available data, You are complete wrong.

Maybe he eventually completed it. All I knew was Tinubu topped the irev poll till the end while I was following up the whole thing and Obidientts were even attacking him thus he momentarily stopped.

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by aswani(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
DOptical:

Maybe he eventually completed it. All I knew was Tinubu topped the irev poll till the end while I was following up the whole thing and Obidientts were even attacking him thus he momentarily stopped.

No maybe about it, Essien did not complete anything as he was more concerned with the abuse and threats that he was facing from Obidients and they were venemous.

Like you I didn't bother with that link engineerboat sent as I knew for a fact that Essien did not complete it.

Most likely someone else decided to massage some figures to add on to what Essien did and deliberately excude the 18k polling units to fit with LP's narrative being played out at the Tribunal.

I just checked MarkEssien.com and his story about what happened is very different from what we saw live. No doubt he doesn't want Obidients to come for his head again and I don't blame him. Still I have to say his version of events is dissapointing to say the least.

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by DOptical: 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
aswani:

No maybe about it, Essien did not complete anything as he was more concerned with the abuse and threats that he was facing from Obidients and they were venemous.

Like you I didn't bother with that link engineerboat sent as I knew for a fact that Essien did not complete it.

Most likely someone else decided to massage some figures to add on to what Essien did and deliberately excude the 18k polling units to fit with LP's narrative being played out at the Tribunal.

Exactly.
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by pquaver(m): 1:24am On Jul 07, 2023
IamAtikulate:

That 18k results totalled about 2.5 million votes. Tinubu won with 1.8 million votes.

Use your sense

How do u know it is totally 2.5 million when you just claimed is blurred? That means u dont know the numbers.. You see how court works? Based on that the judge go sama u beta fine

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by pquaver(m): 1:34am On Jul 07, 2023
Spy360:

Why should IREV be blurry and the source clear?

How can original be clear and u do photocopy sometimes, it wont be clear? See question person wey dey reason dey ask..

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Spy360(m): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2023
pquaver:

How can original be clear and u do photocopy sometimes, it wont be clear? See question person wey dey reason dey ask..
How then will you explain why some pictures on IREV show people taking their bath? Abi na photocopy change the result to person wey dey baff?
You are not talking to an illiterate oga. IREV is not synonymous to photocopiers. It is similar to an image you snap with a camera. The image is in jpeg format. When you use your phone to snap a document it appears the way it is. The image on BVAS should be as clear as the original.

You people should speak truth to conscience it has a way of coming back to you.

I am not saying you should not support your candidate but at least say the truth when you see it.
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by pquaver(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
Spy360:

How then will you explain why some pictures on IREV show people taking their bath? Abi na photocopy change the result to person wey dey baff?
You are not talking to an illiterate oga. IREV is not synonymous to photocopiers. It is similar to an image you snap with a camera. The image is in jpeg format. When you use your phone to snap a document it appears the way it is. The image on BVAS should be as clear as the original.

I am not saying you should not support your candidate but at least say the truth when you see it.

Stop thinking like an illiterate..
Irev is for uploaded document so i can upload a wrong file. I can mistakenly upload a blurred pics, that wasn't taken properly.. You are not an illiterate.. expand your thinking oga..

The photocopier was an example not a comparison.. How will educated people not follow the line of argument or its context biko nu? Oga the truth is irev is for public view it thas no place in the election collation system.. So therefore people) inec workers) didnt take it seriously as the EcA8 and bvas

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Lotanna2: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
Spy360:

What if the camera is blurry or the snapper can't snap properly or it is done in a hurry or the bvas malfunctioned?

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Spy360(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lotanna2:

What if the camera is blurry or the snapper can't snap properly or it is done in a hurry or the bvas malfunctioned?
Mtchew!!!
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Spy360(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
pquaver:

Stop thinking like an illiterate..
Irev is for uploaded document so i can upload a wrong file. I can mistakenly upload a blurred pics, that wasn't taken properly.. You are not an illiterate.. expand your thinking oga..

The photocopier was an example not a comparison.. How will educated people not follow the line of argument or its context biko nu? Oga the truth is irev is for public view it thas no place in the election collation system.. So therefore people) inec workers) didnt take it seriously as the EcA8 and bvas
Grasping at straws just to justify fraud.

Upon all the school you claim to attend, you came up with this excuse for 18000 pu.

Keep playing until reality hit your small head like big stone way break coconut.
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Lotanna2: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
Spy360:

Mtchew!!!

That's how obi case will be

7 Facts About Beta Edu, The Suspended Minister / "I Will Not Consider You For Ministerial Appointment" – Buhari Tells / The Resurgent Niger Delta Avengers, A Yoruba Viewpoint

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79