Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

“The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. (4924 Views)

Datti Ahmed Laughing After INEC Witness Failed / BREAKING: Atiku’s Witness Admits Paying N10,000 To Soldiers During Election / Omo-Agege’s Senate Seat Threatened As APC Witness Admits Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by pquaver(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Spy360:

Grasping at straws just to justify fraud.

Upon all the school you claim to attend, you came up with this excuse for 18000 pu.

Keep playing until reality hit your small head like big stone way break coconut.

U can insult all u want.. Go thru my mentions and see that, my mouth is sharper than yours.. You cant win me on the insult game. But i will let it pass today.. I only tried to educate you.. Cos you are limited in your reasoning.. The 18k pu units are under inec.. Inec have said tgeir reasons.. If u dont like it... Go to court.. If u think they are lying.. The burdens of proof lies on you.. Take ur evidence to obi and lp... I am sure tgry are longing for it... Onye eririeri

1 Like

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by Spy360(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
pquaver:

U can insult all u want.. Go thru my mentions and see that, my mouth is sharper than yours.. You cant win me on the insult game. But i will let it pass today.. I only tried to educate you.. Cos you are limited in your reasoning.. The 18k pu units are under inec.. Inec have said tgeir reasons.. If u dont like it... Go to court.. If u think they are lying.. The burdens of proof lies on you.. Take ur evidence to obi and lp... I am sure tgry are longing for it... Onye eririeri
LP and Obi have more evidence than I can give them. I have only presented a few here. Any itibolibo would know that without any counter evidence a case is lost. But because you are worst than an itibolibo you need me to keep explaining over and over again. Your head empty like a witch's anus, cannot comprehend simple analysis. So you resolve to insults. If you are traumatized go and seek psychiatric help at Yaba.
Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by pquaver(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
Spy360:

LP and Obi have more evidence than I can give them. I have only presented a few here. Any itibolibo would know that without any counter evidence a case is lost. But because you are worst than an itibolibo you need me to keep explaining over and over again. Your head empty like a witch's anus, cannot comprehend simple analysis. So you resolve to insults. If you are traumatized go and seek psychiatric help at Yaba.

There are key points in the election obi and lp based their arguments on.. Not even 1 have they proven beyond reasonable doubt.. Dobt forget the burden of proof lies with obi and lp not apc or inec. This what u forget. I am only helping you not to be depressed when things which is obvious to sane people dont go ur way.. I dont know why u see white and choose to believe its black..

1 Like

Re: “The Results Are Blurry”. INEC Witness Admits In Court Under Cross Examination. by IamAtikulate: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2023
pquaver:

How do u know it is totally 2.5 million when you just claimed is blurred? That means u dont know the numbers.. You see how court works? Based on that the judge go sama u beta fine
You are not following the proceeding then.

Also, do you understand average? That is what they used to arrive at that number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu To Present N27.5tr Budget For 2024 / Protests Ongoing In Port Harcourt / EndSARS: Osun Judicial Panel To Begin Sitting On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.