Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation (42527 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by zinaunreal(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2023
JAMB NA INEC PRO MAX
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by udemzyudex(m): 8:05am On Jul 05, 2023
basilo102:
No need for this

You say?
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Kingcalls: 8:08am On Jul 05, 2023
Tommydare:
How is it being fueled by tribal bigots? Abi the bigotry has blinded your eyes...the last lawyer that drag jamb to court ended up disgracing himself. This girl committed fraud and you are here supporting her. The same way someone that came distant third was shouting he came first and headed to court. Her people are known for fraud so it's no surprise if she can do that as well.

Ur post rigs of tribalism...u are indeed a tribal bigot... its certain u are yoruba , the most tribal bigots in the world ....dint expect anything better from children of a fallen demon
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by littleguy444: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2023
kvin33:
Innoson is the only victim here. They should have done their due diligence before giving the award and going to press -just like the state government. Unless Innoson decides to press charges, I don't think any one has locus to pursue her -including JAMB. She didn't use it to apply to any university, run for office or access a job. Unless she hacked JAMB servers, JAMB and their decision to go loudly public and issue sanctions is overkill. Mere lying about your JAMB score to someone in non-official situations maybe immoral but it is not a crime.
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by udemzyudex(m): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2023
The point is,jamb will have to prove she manipulated her resulted in court.

So all of you saying she'll put herself into more trouble, trouble like what?

According to the previous report,her bar code was still generating different results.
The date printed out was shown on the result,the so called app jamb claim they use don't do that and if they have a app that does that, then they'll have to prove it in court.
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Kingcalls: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2023
tunjijones:

According to JAMB, there is no any glitch in their system, they are very sure the girl forged the result cos this is not the first time a candidate will attempt this.

There is a short code used in checking jamb result powered by Airtel, jamb claimed that she has used that short code to check her result several times and it was showing 249 in all her attempts.

I wonder who pushed her to do that video when they know it's a forged results.

Jamb have stopped using the format of her displayed result since 2 years ago. How come she is the only one that has result in that format.

You igbo must turn this thing to a tribal stuff. You people will be calling other tribe a tribalist but na una dey showcase this smelling tribalistic behaviour pass.

U yoruba people turned it to tribal war by pushing this narrative of forgery ... ur tribe is known all over Nigeria as the most tribal bigots .... even other African tribes have noticed this same about u people ... i bet if she was yoruba , u will not be saying this same thing...now u believe what JAMB is saying , just because they said it ... there was a time there was a glitch in airtel that made airtel users to be able to make free calls for about 2 hrs ... JAMB is no exception.... INEC also claim they suffered same , but u are here saying Tinubu won ... what INEC have done is a million times worse than what happened to mmesoma ... Tinubu forged his own result but its mmesoma wey una see attack... an innocent girl
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Sirtee19: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2023
“The Board remains unperturbed by this unfortunate development as this is not the first time such fraudulent claims have been made. As such, Nigerians are urged to recall numerous occasions where the Board was sued for billions of naira only for the lawyers to later apologise profusely for their clients’ misadventure.

“Prominent among these is the case of a candidate, John Chinedu Ifesinachi, who, in 2021, wrote a letter to the Board , threatening to sue for N2b damages, only for him and his counsel to tender unreserved apology when the candidate eventually confessed his crime in the face of incontrovertible facts in an open investigation observed by several national public institutions including the Public Complaints Commission, National Human Rights Commission, Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Council, Servicom and media houses.

“This case has, therefore, been rightly handed over to relevant security agencies for a thorough investigation to unravel the masterminds of yet another unfortunate scam.

“The Board is not averse to public scrutiny and is ready for open public session involving the agencies listed above as well as relevant security agencies where the candidate, parent’s guardian and her legal team will be present.

“Another frightening dimension to the unfolding drama is the unwholesome interest of some nefarious elements, who to all intents and purposes, are determined to goad the candidate on this unproductive path as any casual observer would observe with the obviously stage-managed video aired by Ms. Ejikeme. The Board urges these confusionists to have to rethink as their evil machinations would soon come to light.

Dr Fabian stated (Dr Fabian Benjamin, Acting Director Public Affairs Department of JAMB stated on Tuesday morning, sticking to its earlier position that the UTME result being paraded by Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma is patently fake.)
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Kingcalls: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2023
AareGaa:

Jagaban is your president for the next four years.

E go pepper you die.

Obi is not half as intelligent as Tinubu. Obi cannot even express himself well in English.

Obi has been beaten, conquered and crushed.

U will be shocked ...u really don't know what's happening in court ... shey EU and AU have written statements saying the election was not in anyway credible ... ur certificate thief will be the first fake president to be kicked out ... declaring someone that dint make 25% in FCT is the biggest fraud and forgery in history and he will be disgraced , while u will be put to shame
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by imam07: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2023
Landlord97:
Jamb think everybody is fraudulent like her institution, apologize to the little girl for defaming her character, then solve the issues intelligently ASAP.
mumu. D lawyer posted this on Twitter over 24hr at d time d issue is hot. Now d lawyer will be regretting his incompetency by been too forward. Now as all is exposed d little girl is portraying fake jamb result. He father even said they will no longer sue jamb. What does this mean to you omo ibo

1 Like

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by udemzyudex(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2023
Johnn74:
She is still minor. Cant be tried as adult. As far as she is not yet eighteen, na juvenile deliquencies go handle her punishment.

Pls stop all this she's still a minor nonsense talk,the lawyer want to take the case to court,let them go to court.

Saying she's still a minor, you're already saying she committed the crimes,she said she didn't and the lawyer is suing INEC.

Allow them to go to Court.
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Kingcalls: 8:19am On Jul 05, 2023
Mikkeal:

You and you types are indeed fools,a girl so blatantly forged a result you are tainting it in ethnic coloration blaming southwest ,it you that ethnic bigotry will not allow you see reason ,what does jamb hope to gain just think for once she and her folks forged a result because of financial gains you are here yapping ,she is brilliant did you not see her original score ,look I served in the east and I know what happens durings exams so shut your trap

Shut ur smelly mouth.... u peasant ... with the number of agbero in lagos , illiterate fools ... anything pass the rigging that was glaring in lagos .... bitter children of the fallen demon ...ur papa dia
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by littleguy444: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2023
kvin33:
Innoson is the only victim here. They should have done their due diligence before giving the award and going to press -just like the state government. Unless Innoson decides to press charges, I don't think any one has locus to pursue her -including JAMB. She didn't use it to apply to any university, run for office or access a job. Unless she hacked JAMB servers, JAMB and their decision to go loudly public and issue sanctions is overkill. Mere lying about your JAMB score to someone in non-official situations maybe immoral but it is not a crime.
Jamb said the same thing that it doesn't concern them. But this young girl accused jamb of tampering with her result when she knew it wasn't so, and many people are siding with her without knowing the story, definitely it is a must for jamb to respond as she really crossed her boundary
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by imam07: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good...

This is criminality under the Child rights act... No be only rape dey child right acts..

JAMB will see shege..Bunch of thieves,just last month here
I hope your eyes are open now since it all known to people her jamb result is fake. Yeye online lawyer
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Kingcalls: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2023
Augustenite:

You get sense at all? See as you dey reason like a fool. Between you and the girl, I think the girl get sense pass you. This result was faked and na person help the girl do am. Very soon the truth will come out. The girl go soon confess and your blunt head will become more dumb.

Dump people like u is the reason the country is finished ...u keep on electing criminals and thinking u are electing the right ones because u have a brain defect ... u were born a re.tard and a re.tard u will be till the end ... people like u would have been burn by the Nazis in the 40s cos u have to value to this world ...instead u worsen it
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Kingcalls: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2023
2dominate:

I thought it was only on pendu matter you disgrace yourself i didn't know that you are like this.

Ur stupidity is natural na ...that y ubcan never be progressive in ur life...just stop and let what I said sink... u have to value to urself and society ....
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2023
imam07:
I hope your eyes are open now since it all known to people her jamb result is fake. Yeye online lawyer

Why are you lying?....

Fake news peddler
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Kingcalls: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2023
adabaraabdul:

I guess your not aware that Jamb also confirmed that the genuine highest scorer in the concluded JAMB exams is an IGBO from Anambra same state as this girl. Pls do more research on this issue, your comments are not aligning.

U don't get it...no one is saying JAMB is tribal... what I'm saying is that JAMB goofed , by having a system glitch...and instead of them to admit, they instead pin it on the girl and tribal bigots starts to carry the issue like gala
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Pesbest: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2023
Based on the evidences before me, that girl is 💯% innocent.

Yamb abi Jamb, should give her same examination questions for her to re-write with a different paper type.

All these noise will seize at once.
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Goodman2023: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2023
9jatriot:
People like this will no only complicate this issue for this girl, they will be helping her go to jail soon.

This lawyer will also find himself writing a letter of apology to JAMB, which will be posted on several newspapers

I challenge JAMB to take her to court ... Most of us doesn't know anything about this case...we just come online to comment based on sentiments... Igbos say is an attack on them, Yoruba and hausa are happy supporting JAMB...

I challenge JAMB to take her to court...and watch how they will pay through their nose for failing to accept that it was a system error
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by imam07: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Why are you lying?....

Fake news peddler
if u want to update your knowledge with latest news register on Twitter and follow jamb handle. I can see u are backward reason u are saying rubbish here. U will see ibos like u on Twitter who had also said rubbish but now have seen d truth. Do you think prof oloyede is dumb like u people.
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by ribbit: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2023
Highways:
She's still a girl child... Even if she committed the crime, it's unprofessional to come at her in public and call her fraud.... Her image deserves to be hidden.... JAMB needs to be sued
see stupidity. . A 19 years old lady committed a crime, this one is talking about protecting her image?

Is she a minor?
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:36am On Jul 05, 2023
imam07:
if u want to update your knowledge with latest news register on Twitter and follow jamb handle. I can see u are backward reason u are saying rubbish here. U will see ibos like u on Twitter who had also said rubbish but now have seen d truth. Do you think prof oloyede is dumb like u people.

I repeat... Your aboki master fabian Benjamin should go to court since you think everybody IQ has been reduced to your standard. Losers and fakers

Show me the twitter feed...twitter wey I dey kampe.

Loonatic and a liar
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by PaZwoD: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2023
donjahsy:
The point is,did the girl manipulate her result? If NO then Jamb has a defamation of character suit to defend.
If Yes?
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by littleguy444: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2023
Goodman2023:

I challenge JAMB to take her to court ... Most of us doesn't know anything about this case...we just come online to comment based on sentiments... Igbos say is an attack on them, Yoruba and hausa are happy supporting JAMB...

I challenge JAMB to take her to court...and watch how they will pay through their nose for failing to accept that it was a system error
Must everything be about tribal sentiments, the reason why people are bashing her is because she has no single proof against jamb, millions of Nigerians wrote jamb this year and their result was gotten through sms but only hers is coming with a format of result jamb stopped two years ago, we are students sir and we know how all these things are being done, kindly please check the result she was holding and her sms you will clearly see it is being forged.
The tribal jab she has been receiving is due to the fact her picture has been used by people to throw tribal jab and demonstrate the superior intelligence of her tribe and now those people are retaliating but reasonable donot have to join the bigot..
Nobody is above mistake and I can also be in the same shoes as her and I know how shameful it can be, the major problems are the adults who know nothing about jamb processes and are accusing them with all sort of names and actions because of sentiments.
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Goodman2023: 8:51am On Jul 05, 2023
littleguy444:
Must everything be about tribal sentiments, the reason why people are bashing her is because she has no single proof against jamb, millions of Nigerians wrote jamb this year and their result was gotten through sms but only hers is coming with a format of result jamb stopped two years ago, we are students sir and we know how all these things are being done, kindly please check the result she was holding and her sms you will clearly see it is being forged.
The tribal jab she has been receiving is due to the fact her picture has been used by people to throw tribal jab and demonstrate the superior intelligence of her tribe and now those people are retaliating but reasonable donot have to join the bigot..
Nobody is above mistake and I can also be in the same shoes as her and I know how shameful it can be, the major problems are the adults who know nothing about jamb processes and are accusing them with all sort of names and actions because of sentiments.

Since JAMB claimed to have evidence, what is stopping them from taking her to court ?

Or social media is now the court of law for a government body like JAMB ?

If she is guilty, it will deter others from doing such, if she is not , JAMB should pay the necessary compensation
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by badoh(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Even if the result is fake, the 3 years ban and the defamation is not tenable as she's a minor.
19years old is a minor to you right?
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by badoh(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Even if the result is fake, the 3 years ban and the defamation is not tenable as she's a minor.
19 years old is a minor to you right?
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Kog45(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2023
Kingcalls:

She can't go to jail... she is not as stupid as Tinubu or wike that will over do it... if she indeed forged it as u claim, she will be a fool to forge it to 1st position... no one does that ... u can't carry drugs and be the first in line to be checked ...most if u can't just use ur heads... what I suspect must have happened is that there was a glitch in the system and it shut up her scores ... the girl has always been intelligent... y will she forge it when she k ows even with out forging, she will still excel... this thing is being fueled by tribal bigots from SW ... the bitterness and envy in them can never give them peace
Kingcalls Kai this girl issue really pained you.It’s well just take it easy.
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Buliwyf: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2023
FuckkMOD:
and what it ended up being a defamation of character? or you only judge with one side of the story! Well I believe jamb more cos the girt story no jel

How will it be a defamation of character when she is parading a fake 2021 format of JAMB result in 2023? Have you not been following the news?
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by enemyofprogress: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2023
I only came to check the name of the lawyer. Thank God I was not disappointed. Na dem
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by enemyofprogress: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2023
badoh:

19 years old is a minor to you right?
person wey don grow bear bear for pusssssssy, no be be minor o
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Wallade(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2023
Kingcalls:

U don't get it...no one is saying JAMB is tribal... what I'm saying is that JAMB goofed , by having a system glitch...and instead of them to admit, they instead pin it on the girl and tribal bigots starts to carry the issue like gala

Can you prove the purported glitch on JAMB?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Most Hated Mathematics Topics / 300L OOU Student Found Dead Near A River, Body Found After 5 Days (Photos) / Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.