Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation (42628 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by JovialRPiller: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2023
Wallade:

Can you prove the purported glitch on JAMB?
He can't
Don't bother asking grin grin
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Agugbadin: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2023
atobs4real:
Igbo lawyer or what?
Miaaawu

Anambra again fave this fave thst,na waooo.

1 Like

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by wirinet(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2023
Goodman2023:

Since JAMB claimed to have evidence, what is stopping them from taking her to court ?

Or social media is now the court of law for a government body like JAMB ?

If she is guilty, it will deter others from doing such, if she is not , JAMB should pay the necessary compensation

You guys are funny o! Pay compensation for what? Is it jamb's responsibility to go to court or the girl and her supporters. Jamb has already taking an action, they have withdrawn her result and banned her for 3 years, and you are saying jamb to go to court. Go to court to ask for what exactly?

The way you guys reason is amazing.

3 Likes

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by FuckkMOD: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2023
I did, I know she is lying, but on a second thought, this is Nigeria, and anything can happen. This same jamb said snake swallowed 36 million, it's possible they have a glitch I do not trust any Nigerian Institution. However, the girl is obviously lying.
Buliwyf:

How will it be a defamation of character when she is parading a fake 2021 format of JAMB result in 2023? Have you not been following the news?
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Titogbanski: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2023
I hope your writing is not misplaced. The girl in question is not supposed to be the one claiming the highest score..It is JAMB to announce

3 Likes

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Kingcalls: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2023
Wallade:

Can you prove the purported glitch on JAMB?

That's the only reasonable outcome of this situation... systems glitch...and I have never heard of a seasoned smart student cheating...it doesn't make any sense ... people that cheat in exams are those that are not sure of passing ... imagine the brightest student in ur secondary school trying to cheat to pass ...does it make any sense to u??
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Kingcalls: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2023
Kog45:
Kingcalls Kai this girl issue really pained you.It’s well just take it easy.

I am really upset cos the people from a particular region has turned it to a tribal war .... if she was from the north , no one will care about this issue ... this is the hatred bitterness and envy that comes from a particular tribe ... while their own king cheated glaringly and stole the peoples mandate ...

1 Like

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by AareGaa: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
Kingcalls:

U will be shocked ...u really don't know what's happening in court ... shey EU and AU have written statements saying the election was not in anyway credible ... ur certificate thief will be the first fake president to be kicked out ... declaring someone that dint make 25% in FCT is the biggest fraud and forgery in history and he will be disgraced , while u will be put to shame

Delusion is allowed.

People like you thought Jagaban would not win APC primary. But today, he is the president.
You will wake up from your slumber by 2027.
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by FDURU(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Even if the result is fake, the 3 years ban and the defamation is not tenable as she's a minor.

How's 19yrs a minor?
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Kingcalls: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
AareGaa:

Delusion is allowed.

People like you thought Jagaban would not win APC primary. But today, he is the president.
You will wake up from your slumber by 2027.

President by force ... he will be disgraced
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Ingocof(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
#Mmesomagate : Today, I have written JAMB giving them 24 hours to come clean and apologize to Ms Mmesoma for violating her rights or face court action. We shall be heading to Court once the time given elapses without hearing from them.

https://twitter.com/JAMaduakolam/status/1676003527263506432?t=BPlhELjUwDOY5mGCQ04LlA&s=19

All these Igbos quack lawyers without shame.

1 Like

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Hangulsaram: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jogs1900:

It's only the court that can compel jamb to provide her exam script .

Did you think about being only she that was able to print her result?
According to jamb, they've stopped students from printing their results since 2021.
Yea! I thought about the bolded and that’s why I am not in support of any party and wanted an unbiased investigation and clear explanation.
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by imam07: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

I repeat... Your aboki master fabian Benjamin should go to court since you think everybody IQ has been reduced to your standard. Losers and fakers

Show me the twitter feed...twitter wey I dey kampe.

Loonatic and a liar
See this idiot. U go dey inside your face me i face me room dey talk rubbish. We know your type nah. Come Lagos make i accomodate you. Bigot idiot u turn everything to tribal thing. Your sister did something wrong and instead u condemn d act u are here defending her. I guess your brain is standing upside down u no dey think well
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by richie240: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
South easterners and hypocrisy!
I salute una!
cool
franchasofficia:
and to all the ignorant bigots talking nonsense that Igbos are overdoing things for standing with the girl. This thing has nothing to do with tribe cos even the first and second highest scorers are Igbos. So if Igbos wanted Igbos on the list of JAMB top scorers, we already have number 1 spot confirmed by the same useless JAMB, so?

People are standing up for the girl based on compassion and Igbos started speaking up for the girl when APC and Tinubu's jobless bigot supporters started linking the issue with Peter Obi and saying that's how Igbos fake everything, and they expect Igbos to remain silent? You all are crazy.

In fact, before I saw this law suit, we were discussing this issue in an Igbo community group with well meaning Igbo sons and daughters and we have already reached an agreement to send representative to meet with the girl to hear the truth from her and if she stand on her initial words, then we will be suing that useless JAMB too, very corrupt, incompetent, discombobulated organization being managed by useless tribal bigots that don't merit to be Primary school teachers in a sane nation angry

franchasofficia:
An Igbo person that indulge in crime like killing, kidnapping, drug trafficking like Tinubu and co, Yahoo plus, forgery, etc is not a well meaning Igbo person no matter how wealthy he or she is, and such persons have little or no regard amongst well meaning Igbos and our communities, forget the makebelief Igbo Nollywood producers produce as Igbo cultural movies to entertain people and make money; 80% of them are fiction, I use to write screen plays and short stories, most things I just fabricate from my imagination and sometimes via trance (only born writers will understand this part).

We decided to send reps to her to hear the truth ourselves. We will inform her the dangers of lying even now that the issue has gone viral. We will also assure her our support if she opens up to us, of course she is our daughter and sister and we will not throw her away but counsel her on the dangers of engaging in any form of illegality, but if she vows that she did nothing to alter the result, then JAMB should expect more law suits soonest.

We are Igbos, we don't leave our own behind just as US Marines don't leave their colleague behind for enemies to devour. it is in our "onye ahala nwanne ya" culture. Forget unjust hatred for Igbos by envious souls, Igbos are lovely people, it doesn't mean we don't have unscrupulous elements amongst us still

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by richie240: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
Blood of Jesus Christ set me free!
cool
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by AareGaa: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
Kingcalls:

President by force ... he will be disgraced

So far, it's you and your blodas that have been receiving disgrace up and down.
You will receive the disgrace to the end.

1 Like

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Tommydare(m): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
The irony...yall play the victim card whereas,
yall are the only tribal bigots we have in this country. Always talking about the hate against igbos and shit. Pls make una give us a damn break. We have better things to do. I repeat,
that girl is a fraud. If truly Jamb website has issues, she will not be the only one affected out of millions of students that wrote the exam. Atleast we for have up to ten or thereabouts being affected.
Kingcalls:

Ur post rigs of tribalism...u are indeed a tribal bigot... its certain u are yoruba , the most tribal bigots in the world ....dint expect anything better from children of a fallen demon
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Wallade(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Kingcalls:

That's the only reasonable outcome of this situation... systems glitch...and I have never heard of a seasoned smart student cheating...it doesn't make any sense ... people that cheat in exams are those that are not sure of passing ... imagine the brightest student in ur secondary school trying to cheat to pass ...does it make any sense to u??

Brother mi, do you agree that examination is not the true test of knowledge. Anyone (intelligent or dull) can cheat in an exam or other situations. Being intelligent and smart doesn't mean you can't be a cheat.

I can't confirm that she cheated but something terribly fantastic happened in her case. I want to know.
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
Wallade:

Brother mi, do you agree that examination is not the true test of knowledge. Anyone (intelligent or dull) can cheat in an exam or other situations. Being intelligent and smart doesn't mean you can't be a cheat.

I can't confirm that she cheated but something terribly fantastic happened in her case. I want to know.
sumtin went wrong sumwhere.
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by randymirrors(f): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
Igbos are the problem of this society.
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Kingcalls: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Wallade:

U can confirm by who?? Do u know her , do u know where she write her exam , do u know her family or friends.. u guys just keep on posting trash
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by kisscivic(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
#Mmesomagate : Today, I have written JAMB giving them 24 hours to come clean and apologize to Ms Mmesoma for violating her rights or face court action. We shall be heading to Court once the time given elapses without hearing from them.

https://twitter.com/JAMaduakolam/status/1676003527263506432?t=BPlhELjUwDOY5mGCQ04LlA&s=19

The 24 hours has elapsed o.
Hope the suing will be taking place tomorrow
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Arapmoi22: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
kisscivic:

The 24 hours has elapsed o.
Hope the suing will be taking place tomorrow

Don't disturb chest beaters.
It is deep inside their DNA.
Obi himself promised us he will sue people's gazette on YES DADDY.
Don't expect anything further.
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by enemyofprogress: 4:48am On Jul 06, 2023
Charge and bail lawyer. No go look for another work to do
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Wallade(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

U can confirm by who?? Do u know her , do u know where she write her exam , do u know her family or friends.. u guys just keep on posting trash

Learn to read and comprehend bore you respond or ask for clarity if you can't comprehend. I used the word:"can't "
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by nakamora: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2023
All these charge and bail lawyers.criminal supporting fraud.
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by iyimide(m): 6:33am On Jul 07, 2023
After proving it now, i am still waiting for a yeye apology o...
Masterito:
Just publish it and stop making yeye noise. While publish it ensure that you show us what she answered correctly and wrongly so she can verify them. If e sure for Jamb, they should allow independent forensic audit. Lol, is it not same organization that snake swallowed millions of Naira? Lol.
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Masterito(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2023
Where is the proof?
iyimide:
After proving it now, i am still waiting for a yeye apology o...
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by iyimide(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Masterito:
Where is the proof?

1 Like

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by adabaraabdul: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Kingcalls:

U don't get it...no one is saying JAMB is tribal... what I'm saying is that JAMB goofed , by having a system glitch...and instead of them to admit, they instead pin it on the girl and tribal bigots starts to carry the issue like gala
I hope u see that your statement is not aligning. The gal has admitted she solely forged the result. I rest my case!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by Nkechi18: 4:19pm On Jan 11
Good day fam pls how do I go about a situation where the hard copy of my neco result is not showing an f9 in accounting I didn't register for it but when I use my scratch card the f9 is boldly written there. I currently applied for a school and they are about to deny me admission becasue of that pls I need help ASAP. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Johnmary Maduakolam To JAMB: Apologize To Mmesoma Ejikeme Or Face Litigation by drlateef: 7:39pm On Jan 17
Landlord97:
Jamb think everybody is fraudulent like her institution, apologize to the little girl for defaming her character, then solve the issues intelligently ASAP.

The evidence is established by JAMB beyond all reasonable doubt. These lawyers are charge and bail lawyers. The right of the child cannot be violated in criminal case like this. You are wasting your time snd money. These are meddlesome interlopers πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force / UNILAG On Chidinma Ojukwu: Why We Can’t Take Action Yet On Our Student / Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.