Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help (29899 Views)

Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. / Apply For RTI International Job Recruitment (33 Openings) / Chemonics International Job Recruitment 2017 (12 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by binarydigital: 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=shamsin6300 post=124236096][/quote]

Pls I need this contact. My mail is binarydigitalsolutions@gmail.com
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by slimdel91: 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Go to Niger state and do your international passport there. 24hrs you get it
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by oluwatosin88: 12:06am On Jul 06, 2023
9gerian:
Call and report to Servicom. They will guide you on what to do.

I can help you with a premium NIN scannable card if you really wish. 09115265788 call/WhatsApp
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by mrnatty(m): 12:18am On Jul 06, 2023
My Guy your problem is minor one.
To start with...you can print your NIN plastic ID by ur self in less than 3hrs.
I can help you for free, all you need do is write me on my WhatsApp 0_8_0_8_5_4_1_5_2_1_4 so I can give you a step by step guide on how to produce your plastic NIN in less than 3hrs by ur self.

I won't ask you for a dine[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][left][/left]
Just write me.
And I will help you.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Yankee101: 4:39am On Jul 06, 2023
Emir8:
I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other document but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip. They said it is one-faced Id and cannot be accepted.

I downloaded the NIMC App and tried to activate my account but no OTP is send to my mobile phone number.

I went to the NIMC state headquarter in the state I live and complained. They checked my email and phone number in their system and all are correct. They told me to keep on trying the App. I have been trying the App day and night and no OTP was send to activate my account.

I was asked to check if the plastic one is ready for collection. The web page (https://nimc.gov.ng/eid-card-issuance/) does not exist.

I tried to check the status of the plastic one if it is ready through their website - http://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ The page is no longer existing. Everything about NIMC is not working now.

I even make attempt to get driver's license, I was told it will take 60 days to be ready.

Please what will I do again. I don't want to loose this job. I have send messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I have submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/2023

The company said they are not accepting the blank backside below

Best of luck
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Phonix16(m): 6:20am On Jul 06, 2023
Just try get international passport it will help but it will cost you to get it on time.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Mohayaks: 6:29am On Jul 06, 2023
The price should be from 40-60k depending on the pages and expiry years their sorting inclusive. Well not 100 sure but most times you can get within two days. You can just go to the immigration office at federal secretariat and any of those immigration guys can help you do it.
Eddieofficial2:
Please, I will really love to do mine in Bauchi. But please, I ll love to ask,
*How sure should I be that I will collect it in 2 days.
*Is the price different from other states?
Please reply me abeg
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Jomonix: 7:03am On Jul 06, 2023
I have just printed mine from the app so I don't know what the OP is talking about
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Jomonix: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2023
Mohayaks:
The price should be from 40-60k depending on the pages and expiry years their sorting inclusive. Well not 100 sure but most times you can get within two days. You can just go to the immigration office at federal secretariat and any of those immigration guys can help you do it.

If you want the process to be fast do your application, payment and appointment online
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by eliraz(f): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2023
@Emir8, I can help you get your National ID card ( NIN) plastic called premium also. All I need is your National Identification Number (NIN) and your WhatsApp number or email. I will send you the pdf file then you print it out at any plastic ID card printing shop.
Contact me on 07039774845

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by eliraz(f): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2023
You don't need to lose any opportunity due to failed verifications. Most online verifications accept National ID card which is the cheapest and easiest to get in less than one (1) hour. Let's handle all your NIN-related issues ( VNIN, NIN verifications, validation, reprinting and clearance ).
Email: contact@verificationaccess.com
Phone no: +2347039774845

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by elwiz: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2023
pat077:
do one need to pay to download it b4 printing?

It's business centres that is approved by NIMC, u pay for their services. It's just 5k and u get it within 5mins. Either with Ur NIN or the phone number u registered with.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by elwiz: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2023
Emir8:

Can I get a soft copy or scanned copy? I have messaged you on WhatsApp

Got Ur message but u were not responding
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by lilachiever(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2023
Emir8:

I asked and I was told it will take 4 weeks or more to be ready. I have just few days left to complete documentation

Travel to the north. You'd get it in 2 days
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Prechboy(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2023
I can give you someone that can help you print your premium NIN without any stress. He's an agent of NIMC
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Just4000: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
You can get international passport in one week. You just gotta pay well. (Nb: not Lagos nor Abuja sha) [color=#000099][/color]
Emir8:

I asked and I was told it will take 4 weeks or more to be ready. I have just few days left to complete documentation
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by haryodehjia(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Emir8:

If you know anyone in north sir precisely kaduna international passport will not last more than a week at a cheap price sef
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by haryodehjia(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
inoki247:

Lol nobody will give you international passport within 4weeks I don't know about another country buh Nigeria you go pay bribe tire sef u might still be on it for 3month to 6 month na why I advice people to du renewal 6mnth ahead of the expiry....

And you've download the NiN app on PlayStore and that one too isn't sending OTP that one too can be used to get the digital version...

Getting that in kaduna is faster just pay for express wic shouldn't be more than 50k-80k
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Windblown2much: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Emir8:

It's a lecturing job with a private university in California. I have two lecturers in Usman Danfodio University that are already working with them online on part time and they are being paid $1,200 dollars a month. Their citizens will never accept that amount to work for 13 hours a week and be paid that amount in a month
Could u pls share info with me on how to get the job? I'm also a lecturer KASU and I'm interested! Thanks!
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by shamsin6300(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2023
mommaJ:
is this actual actually possible?
Getting a passport that fast😯

There's regular one that takes close to 3months before it will be ready for collection whereas urgent passport is issue that very day.
NB: Their prices differs.
Incase you need one or have someone in need, do well to reach me out please.

shamsin6300@gmail.com
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Shagati(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2023
emmy512:

Paid 73k to renew and get it.
Captured on Friday, got message on Monday that it's ready.

Got it Tuesday.

Everything is possible, it's just how much.

Where sir?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by shamsin6300(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2023
haryodehjia:

If you know anyone in north sir precisely kaduna international passport will not last more than a week at a cheap price sef

I message him for his Passport but he hasn't replied, I guess he is not ready for it.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by emmy512: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2023
Shagati:

Where sir?
CBQ
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by emmy512: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2023
shamsin6300:

I message him for his Passport but he hasn't replied, I guess he is not ready for it.
We were able to help him get his NIN card that evening
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by shamsin6300(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2023
emmy512:

We were able to help him get his NIN card that evening

Oh! Thank God.
Bless you sir

1 Like

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by litaninja(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
- Check DND for your line, deactivate if active, try for OTP again
- If the above doesn't work, port the number to another network, try for OTP again

Come thank me later.

Emir8:
I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other document but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip. They said it is one-faced Id and cannot be accepted.

I downloaded the NIMC App and tried to activate my account but no OTP is send to my mobile phone number.

I went to the NIMC state headquarter in the state I live and complained. They checked my email and phone number in their system and all are correct. They told me to keep on trying the App. I have been trying the App day and night and no OTP was send to activate my account.

I was asked to check if the plastic one is ready for collection. The web page (https://nimc.gov.ng/eid-card-issuance/) does not exist.

I tried to check the status of the plastic one if it is ready through their website - http://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ The page is no longer existing. Everything about NIMC is not working now.

I even make attempt to get driver's license, I was told it will take 60 days to be ready.

Please what will I do again. I don't want to loose this job. I have send messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I have submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/2023

The company said they are not accepting the blank backside below
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by NaijaCuzin: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2023
Aghans:

You can get your passport that day. It only require money. And you will also travel to Delta or PH
where in delta?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by NaijaCuzin: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2023
BlackSwede:

Try international driver's license. Takes about 2 to 7 days. About 10 or 12k. But use express.
express how?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by NaijaCuzin: 9:37am On Aug 04, 2023
eliraz:
You don't need to lose any opportunity due to failed verifications. Most online verifications accept National ID card which is the cheapest and easiest to get in less than one (1) hour. Let's handle all your NIN-related issues ( VNIN, NIN verifications, validation, reprinting and clearance ).
Email: contact@verificationaccess.com
Phone no: +2347039774845
can I still get tye premium?

I already did the standard but It wasn't useful

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. / Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.