Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help (29897 Views)

Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. / Apply For RTI International Job Recruitment (33 Openings) / Chemonics International Job Recruitment 2017 (12 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by OriginalCEO: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2023
I don't know how people can be comfortable having no means of ID, especially one of the three (Driver's license, International Passport and Voters card).

Those are valid proofs that you are Nigerian and whoever rejects any of them is just trying to limit you to International Passport.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Tripitaka: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:
I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other document but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip. They said it is one-faced Id and cannot be accepted.

I downloaded the NIMC App and tried to activate my account but no OTP is send to my mobile phone number.

I went to the NIMC state headquarter in the state I live and complained. They checked my email and phone number in their system and all are correct. They told me to keep on trying the App. I have been trying the App day and night and no OTP was send to activate my account.

I was asked to check if the plastic one is ready for collection. The web page (https://nimc.gov.ng/eid-card-issuance/) does not exist.

I tried to check the status of the plastic one if it is ready through their website - http://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ The page is no longer existing. Everything about NIMC is not working now.

I even make attempt to get driver's license, I was told it will take 60 days to be ready.

Please what will I do again. I don't want to loose this job. I have send messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I have submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/2023

The company said they are not accepting the blank backside below

In Nigeria, you can get what you want as long as you can pay the dues. You can get your driver's license in a day; speaking from experience.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Edusouls(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2023
Which international job would you be working from Nigeria? Jobs even in first world economies are Damm hard to get, they never employ their citizens finish , na someone from Nigeria, sure say no be scam ooo
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by martinz1: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:
I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other document but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip. They said it is one-faced Id and cannot be accepted.

I downloaded the NIMC App and tried to activate my account but no OTP is send to my mobile phone number.

I went to the NIMC state headquarter in the state I live and complained. They checked my email and phone number in their system and all are correct. They told me to keep on trying the App. I have been trying the App day and night and no OTP was send to activate my account.

I was asked to check if the plastic one is ready for collection. The web page (https://nimc.gov.ng/eid-card-issuance/) does not exist.

I tried to check the status of the plastic one if it is ready through their website - http://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ The page is no longer existing. Everything about NIMC is not working now.

I even make attempt to get driver's license, I was told it will take 60 days to be ready.

Please what will I do again. I don't want to loose this job. I have send messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I have submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/2023

Why you no do voters card when ur mates dey do am or international passport
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by maridrug(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2023
What is the name of the company?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Idaytesj29(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2023
elwiz:

How much is it done now?

Mail me at: internationalpassportplug@gmail.com
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Xkale1996(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I did my drivers license in 4 weeks it came out the temporary one
I am expecting the plastic one soon
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by histemple: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

If you have the printout, then I can help you get the plastic card itself within 48hrs
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Saao(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Please what will I do again. I don't want to loose this job. I have send messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I have submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/20233

always learn to be ready before the opportunity comes, this is Nigeria. You don't have driver's license and don't have international passport, only relying on nin only. Lesson for others.

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Xkale1996(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

my advice to you is go to der main head office
Plead with them for the plastic one
Bribe any staff you see that can help you
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Hespee93: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2023
Ask for any place where you cam make a NIN plastc ID card, all what is being needed is just your NIN and phone number.

It won't cost you more than 3k. It was what I used when I wanted to verify my binance app.

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by MemoriesAndMe: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

The company isn't serious.. What do they mean PVC isn't a validation of nationality..

Most countries don't recognize voter's cards as a means of identification. When they do, they still will require a secondary means of identification. The surest means of identification are passports and driver's license.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by OriginalCEO: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2023
inoki247:

Not with this there new Policy ask anyone who did his or her own recently if is something they get within a Month unless they've cancelled the policy....

You are in Nigeria now, forget policy. The only thing that can delay someone with a long leg or Money or both is if there is shortage of booklets in that state, and that's no an issue presently.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Burgerlomo: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2023
inoki247:
You no get PVC this are part of the reason someone must have a PVC not only for election....

If NiN portal isn't accessible you switch to your other ID after this just try gather some money go get Passport even if na one year he go take to get it just start the process anytime it comes out to me Passport is more preferable....

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by peace100(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2023
Kindly chat me on WhatsApp 08062513748, I will assist you on it. Do have a nice day.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Stormeverbright(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I asked and I was told it will take 4 weeks or more to be ready. I have just few days left to complete documentation

It can be done in one week if you have cash to spare. I paid 97k for mine and it came out in one week
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by jesmond3945: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I asked and I was told it will take 4 weeks or more to be ready. I have just few days left to complete documentation
tell them to extend your deadline.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by olumzzz(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Go do international passport.
Don't do it in lagos or abuja.
Goto kwara, kebbi or ebonyi

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by lanocfoods: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I did mine through the website a while back, and paid 1k through remita before i was able to download it.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by 24SEVEN: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I don't have international passport but they are not accepting PVC. They said non Nigerians can vote during Nigerian election, so the PVC cannot be used for validation of nationality

This is the height of International see-finish. Just Imagine what they think of Nigerians.

If this Mmesoma/Jamb issue is not handled delicately, International institutions will also question our degrees and would likely no longer accept our degrees.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by altteemy: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2023
@Emir8, go to MTN nin reg centre and get the plastic one. Go along with your slip. You'll get it within minutes.

Just N500
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Taiwo20(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

for the NIMC app...based on my experience, i would advised you try in the midnight, the OTP usually delays or arrive late. once you get the OTP you can then download a soft copy and print.

for the Drivers License.
for fresh application, driving school certificate takes 25 working days, after which you proceed for a simple test, then you can go for biometric and capture same day of with 24hrs or within 3 months if you wish.

since the deadline is close just try the NIMC option.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by captainking(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

go and do express and collect same day or next day
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Eddieofficial2: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2023
Please, I will really love to do mine in Bauchi. But please, I ll love to ask,
*How sure should I be that I will collect it in 2 days.
*Is the price different from other states?
Please reply me abeg
Mohayaks:
If you can go to Bauchi you may get international passport in a day or two Max. But if NIN server is down even the passport might not go through as it requires NIN verification.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by daddytech: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I can help you get international passport in my state express that day
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by pat077: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2023
Afamed:

I got my first international passport the second day I applied for it.

If you are serious about getting international passport
which year and how much did u pay?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by groovvyy: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2023
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Eyanbahose: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
go back to the headquarter, from morning and sit on their neck till they do it for u. All the sites of Nigeria agencies and phones numbers they always put are fake. U will try numbers tired, it won't go. If to shout, shout. They can't let their own unseriouness affect ur dream job. If u can't access it on ur phone due to their stupid portals they do create, they must do it in their office. Sit on their neck. Tell them if they can't do it for u, u don't mind to sleep in their office because u won't leave without rectify it. If they use security to harass u, stand on ur ground and let d security decide if they can pray to lose their dream job due to nonsense they doing. Call them out on social media and don't hide the state it happened.
Emir8, I would suggest you take this advice. Do anything it take to ensure you get your NIMC. Don't allow their own nonsense and unseriousness affect yours
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by RosyIsBlessed: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

They can do express for you just that it will be expensive.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by pat077: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
The most acceptable means of ID
International Passport
Drivers license
National ID card

NIN is not internationally accepted.

When an international company says they do not want NIN it is because they can not verify it.

I hope you find a way sha.

Be ready to spend money.

Go to the main office and do it.

Forget the app.
is NIN different from national id card?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. / Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.