Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help (29901 Views)

Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. / Apply For RTI International Job Recruitment (33 Openings) / Chemonics International Job Recruitment 2017 (12 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by pat077: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Bro I no argue.

NIN is National Identity number.
National id card= NIN + DOB + SIGNATURE + PASSPORT+ OTHER INFO

NIN is used to differentiate an ID card from another. It is an identity number.

That is why it is not internationally recognized.

but the digital nin contains all this u mentioned
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Mcslize: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8 why not use your passport? Don't you have an international passport?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by greggng: 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Exshaker92:
But will they accept the use of temporal drivers license? Temporal Drivers license is the one issued immediately after ur capture and biometric. I can help you on that on or before Friday. Contact me if you are interested on (nmacmauriceo@gmail.com)

How can you give him temporary drivers licence when he has not applied for drivers licence , done bio metrics ..and capturing by road safety official...are you planning to give him fake drivers licence. Is true he needs help ...but let's not worsen his situation.

I have done many drivers licence for people...The procedure is simple and straight forward . You most be physically present at road safety office for capturing ...and bio metrics
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by vincenteger: 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Put your sim card in another phone.
Then try the otp
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
pat077:
but the digital nin contains all this u mentioned

Okay

Submit it online 😀😂
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Osasnice: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
You can generate your OTP with *346*2#

Then login to myportal.nimc.gov.ng to print your slip

1 Like

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by SyndyB(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Zumbani:
International passport should be a good option

To get International Passport NIMC is a must. So he can't even get that International Passport now without clearance from NIMC.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Nyanabo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
Don't you have a voter card, drivers license or International passport? If yes why not use any of those in lieu of the NIN? If no why not takes steps to get either of those. And forget about NIMC.

I did mine since 2018 and this is 5yrs after yet to get the card after several attempts.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Danielli70(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
Just convert the NIN slip to plastic ID and you're good to go.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Emir8: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
idaev1:
Is this your first time of using the nimc app
I just downloaded it a few minutes ago and an otp code was sent to me immediately.
What I will advise you to do is to go back to the app and login again using a strong network.

This is my first time of using it. I just tried again and nothing was send. I linked my 9mobile line to it. When I insert my NIN, it brought the phone number immediately but no OTP was sent to me.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by ozilo1chance(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
Have you tried downloading the improved NIN slip...it just like an ID where you can fold and laminate.

Download the NIMC mws mobile ID

Follow the instructions to login
Once logged in click on print NIN slip
(You can print the premium slip (coloured) for 1k or the standard for ₦400)
You will be redirected to remita site
Make your payment and download.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Emir8: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
ozilo1chance:
Have you tried downloading the improved NIN slip...it just like an ID where you can fold and laminate.

Download the NIMC mws mobile ID

Follow the instructions to login
Once logged in click on print NIN slip
(You can print the premium slip (coloured) for 1k or the standard for ₦400)
You will be redirected to remita site
Make your payment and download.
I just tried again and nothing was send. I linked my 9mobile line to it. When I insert my NIN, it brought the phone number immediately but no OTP was sent to me.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by emmy512: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
inoki247:

Lol nobody will give you international passport within 4weeks I don't know about another country buh Nigeria you go pay bribe tire sef u might still be on it for 3month to 6 month na why I advice people to du renewal 6mnth ahead of the expiry....

And you've download the NiN app on PlayStore and that one too isn't sending OTP that one too can be used to get the digital version...

Paid 73k to renew and get it.
Captured on Friday, got message on Monday that it's ready.

Got it Tuesday.

Everything is possible, it's just how much.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Emexicoman(m): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
If you still need the plastic NIN call me let me get it for you. But it's going to cost you, a deposit of 2k then you balance 3k when it's out in 48 hours.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by emmy512: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I just tried again and nothing was send. I linked my 9mobile line to it. When I insert my NIN, it brought the phone number immediately but no OTP was sent to me.

Goto myportal.nimc.gov.ng

Dial *346# on your nin linked phone .

Choose generate user ID and otp option.
It will show u an otp and user ID

Use it to login to your portal.

After that you can print it out.

But if you wish to link the app, you goto the side bar and choose link sim.

Add a number, and enter.
It'll send otp to whatever number u added

And you can then use that same number to login in to the nimc app.

If you still can't do it yourself and you still have time
Let me know, when I'm free this evening we can jump on a video call then share your screen I'll tell u what to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by OvertheTop(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:
I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other document but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip. They said it is one-faced Id and cannot be accepted.

I downloaded the NIMC App and tried to activate my account but no OTP is send to my mobile phone number.

I went to the NIMC state headquarter in the state I live and complained. They checked my email and phone number in their system and all are correct. They told me to keep on trying the App. I have been trying the App day and night and no OTP was send to activate my account.

I was asked to check if the plastic one is ready for collection. The web page (https://nimc.gov.ng/eid-card-issuance/) does not exist.

I tried to check the status of the plastic one if it is ready through their website - http://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ The page is no longer existing. Everything about NIMC is not working now.

I even make attempt to get driver's license, I was told it will take 60 days to be ready.

Please what will I do again. I don't want to loose this job. I have send messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I have submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/2023

The company said they are not accepting the blank backside below

I Just Downloaded the App from Play Store with my Android Right NOW
The OTP was Delivered to my Registered number without issues via text.
and i did the rest.

IT's WORKING, Bro, TRY IT AGAIN
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Idaraobong5(f): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
@op, your NIN is not validated,you dont need to go to NIN office for anything,meet those guys operating a computer centre they will help you validate. My customer in the bank had same issue of OTP not dropping,i had to send to those guys to validate for her. OTP dropped and i was able to access her NIN account,print validation slip and then use it to open account for her.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Enskynelson(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:
I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other document but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip. They said it is one-faced Id and cannot be accepted.

I downloaded the NIMC App and tried to activate my account but no OTP is send to my mobile phone number.

I went to the NIMC state headquarter in the state I live and complained. They checked my email and phone number in their system and all are correct. They told me to keep on trying the App. I have been trying the App day and night and no OTP was send to activate my account.

I was asked to check if the plastic one is ready for collection. The web page (https://nimc.gov.ng/eid-card-issuance/) does not exist.

I tried to check the status of the plastic one if it is ready through their website - http://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ The page is no longer existing. Everything about NIMC is not working now.

I even make attempt to get driver's license, I was told it will take 60 days to be ready.

Please what will I do again. I don't want to loose this job. I have send messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I have submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/2023

I contacted my friend who works in NICM ABuja. Below is his response after forwarding your complaint to him and asking him if he could assist you:

He should write a letter to d DG NIMC stating all this and submit at the DG office at the Head Quarters in Zone 5 Wuse Abuja
...athis is the solution for now, I can assure u his matter will be attended to immediately

Kindly follow up so you don't miss your opportunity.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by frog12: 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
fake story. why you dey scam us? you know wetin that amount be?

Emir8:

It's a lecturing job with a private university in California. I have two lecturers in Usman Danfodio University that are already working with them online on part time and they are being paid $1,200 dollars a month. Their citizens will never accept that amount to work for 13 hours a week and be paid that amount in a month
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Aghans(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
TTdouble:
NIN server has been down for some days now, keep trying, sometimes it goes through, I guess they are working on it.
You can get your passport that day. It only require money. And you will also travel to Delta or PH
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Assurance2023: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:
I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other documents but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip. They said it is a one-faced Id and cannot be accepted.

I downloaded the NIMC App and tried to activate my account but no OTP is sent to my mobile phone number.

I went to the NIMC state headquarters in the state I live and complained. They checked my email and phone number in their system and all are correct. They told me to keep on trying the App. I have been trying the App day and night and no OTP was sent to activate my account.

I even attempt to get a driver's license, but I was told it will take 60 days to be ready.

Please what will I do again? I don't want to lose this job. I have sent messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until my national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/2023

I'm 100% sure you don't have a PVC.
You're one of so many people that will be laughing at us that queue to register and queue again to collect it.
Even many petty traders that don't usually vote will say "I will collect it because it might be useful or because of my children"

I've never used any other document other than the PVC since I've been getting work online even as a freelancer.

Now see yourself, As educated as you are, you're now running shelter skelter for something you might have done with your PVC with no stress.

Surely, Village people are real.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by BlackSwede(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Yes. They said national ID, international passport or driver's license. I only have national identity card slip for now

Try international driver's license. Takes about 2 to 7 days. About 10 or 12k. But use express.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by oluplus(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
inoki247:

Lol nobody will give you international passport within 4weeks I don't know about another country buh Nigeria you go pay bribe tire sef u might still be on it for 3month to 6 month na why I advice people to du renewal 6mnth ahead of the expiry....

And you've download the NiN app on PlayStore and that one too isn't sending OTP that one too can be used to get the digital version...

I got mine within 3 days, in 2018 though - Kaduna precisely.

and I can assure you it is doable. Na money e go chop.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by inoki247: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
oluplus:

I got mine within 3 days, in 2018 though - Kaduna precisely.

and I can assure you it is doable. Na money e go chop.

Lol 2018 Policy don change..

My first Passport na within 24hrs....

Nigeria to dey go front hard dem my renewal he remain mak man grow grew hair so far na the new type of booklet buh I hear say booklet don dey now is now coming out truly under 3wks to 4wks...

Buh 3days collection or 24hrs isn't possible like the old booklet own...
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by DANSULEIMAN(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
I just downloaded the app now, did mine on the app now and got the token.

Are you sure your phone number on your NIN is what you are still using because that's where the token will go to.

Emir8:

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by KrazyDave16(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Omo, is like I'll start prepping to get international passport to avoid this kinda situation in the future
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by turbotech11: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
inoki247:

Lolz...Got mine in a week
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by OutOnBail(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Do the registration all over again (they should have told you this). Had the same issue, fixed within 48 hours of re-enrolment.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by OutOnBail(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Do the registration all over again (they should have told you this). Had the same issue, fixed within 48 hours of re-enrolment.

Ensure you do it at an accredited location, not roadside

Emir8:

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Compliant(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Yes. They said national ID, international passport or driver's license. I only have national identity card slip for now

You can get Temporary drivers license within 24hours self except you are not ready to pay
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by sundayoga(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I don't have international passport but they are not accepting PVC. They said non Nigerians can vote during Nigerian election, so the PVC cannot be used for validation of nationality

I have spent a lot of money so far
1) I paid 70k to get Police Clearance Certificate within days
2) My master's degree is in 5 point grading system. I was asked to convert it to 4 points grading system acceptable in the US. I paid a US company, International Education Evaluation (IEE) in North Carolina to make the conversion at $230 dollars. The converted copy has been forwarded to the institution.
3) I paid 56,000 to send the bachelor's degree and master's degree transcripts through DHL.
4) Other expenses
I don't know if this is coming late, Kindly visit any NIMC licenced agent that have version B44 app on their laptop. Tell him you want to reprint your nin slip, it will come out with both front and back inform of ID card. It's legal.
Something like the picture below

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Emir8: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
emmy512:

Goto myportal.nimc.gov.ng

Dial *346# on your nin linked phone .

Choose generate user ID and otp option.
It will show u an otp and user ID

Use it to login to your portal.

After that you can print it out.

But if you wish to link the app, you goto the side bar and choose link sim.

Add a number, and enter.
It'll send otp to whatever number u added

And you can then use that same number to login in to the nimc app.

If you still can't do it yourself and you still have time
Let me know, when I'm free this evening we can jump on a video call then share your screen I'll tell u what to do
Thank you very much. I just generated the Premium slip and I have send it to the company now. I have also contracted someone to print the plastic ID card. You people have really saved me. Here is the back page of the one I got and paid through remita

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. / Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.