Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father (18552 Views)

Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by chinchum(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2023
The girl is 19 years and will be tried in court as an adult.
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by candygist: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2023
geesilver:
Somebody knew more than what we all know about this case here.... it's either JAMB or the alleged victim

So she hacked into jamb data base to increase her scores ?
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by stuffs2002: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2023
Miss Mmesoma Ejikeme's father shouldn't listen to those goading him on because they will push them until JAMB decides to prosecute them and jail her
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by xperiencelove(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Make them die this matter ...the girl fit nor even be part of this whole thing

Maybe this whole thing is the hand work of one guy man in that girls family trying to cash out shaperly by taking advantage of this girl intelligent if at all the fault is not from jamb

Because I have seen someone scored 190 and after two weeks the person checked and saw 201

The simplest scam in the result she is parading is not even the score, it is the template of that result. It was last used in 2021. Those that used it last are in 200L, ND2, etc now.
How come she is the only one to have printed that template out of close to 4m candidates that wrote JAMB both in 2022 and this year?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Whitelion07(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2023
Macphenson:
okoo
who else read that part where the teacher said, the students where busy checking their results when Mmesoma brought her result?

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by uptownemmygee(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2023
Lukepeter:
Jamb have to parade her as a criminal that she is.

The father need to charge for rising and defending a criminal, he is an accomplice.

From your write up, I know you lack it
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Juanmike(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2023
christejames:
That's the right thing to do for now, the girl should be taken away from the spotlight for now because of her mental health.

On a special note😡, I would like to call out the overzealous moderator that banned me even when I never flouted any of their 'useless' rules which they themselves don't adhere to, may Tinubu and Nigeria happen to that moderator. 😡
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Bfly: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2023
Bloggers bloggers

Aside forgery of result, how come she is holding a document whose format is outdated? Accoring to JAMB
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Sheggy13(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2023
Consonance:
The authority needs to get to the root of the matter. Probably someone has perpetrated the forgery with her knowledge. But one is certain now, the 365 score she paraded was a fake result.
Immediately I saw the English score of 98, I knew it was fake instantly. Anyone familiar with Jamb results know people don't score that high in Jamb English. As in NEVER. It has never happened before. Even the girl that actually scored the highest (360) had less than 70 in English.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2023
Come to think of it, why on earth would she forge her result? For what exactly? A 17 year old girl from a hustling background, not even one of those spoilt children from rich homes o. Come on!
It's definitely a glitch from JAMB
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by ojtech8291: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
Christianity should be banned

Christianity is a cancer to the world.

Christianity should be avoided like a plague.
You don't know what you are saying. Must you stupidly write something? According to Daddy Adeboye, Nigeria should have been deep mess since if not for Christianity and Churches in Nigeria. It is very true, all the Tourists or Foreigners coming to Nigeria now are mostly for Church programs. Nigeria is empty without Christianity. How can a sensible person post such on a public space without thinking twice? Watch your statement next time. Admin should have banned you since but what do I know?
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by xperiencelove(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2023
uptownemmygee:

From your write up, I know you lack it

No, they should be paraded. JAMB pardoned John Ifenkpam in 2021 that did the same thing after an apology. They need to make an example this time around. This is becoming messy for JAMB.
Some people want to use her to make money, it backfired and they must face the music.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by defash8: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2023
Yes the result was forge, I think DSS should get to the root of this. A proper investigation will revealed how she got the forged result.

The family should also come clean.
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by frankson1(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2023
geesilver:
Somebody knew more than what we all know about this case here.... it's either JAMB or the alleged victim

“All I can tell you is that we were in school when they (students) were scratching and checking their results. The first person had 295, another person had 265, and so on. We were still on it when Mmesoma came and brought her own result, and it was 362 and we requested that she brings evidence and when she did, we rejoiced with her.

@the bolded, why was Mmesoma the only student asked to show evidence of her result...and the Principal didn't state the type of evidence she provided.

If the girl didn't announce herself, JAMB wouldn't have known about her.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by stuffs2002: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2023
HugeElephant:
If you dont catch the thief on time, the thief will catch you.
Imagine the fraudsters saying they want to sue JAMB

The day the parents decide to sue JAMB is the day Miss Mmesoma Ejikeme will be on her way to jail.

She's 19 years old and hence old enough to stand trial
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by frankson1(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2023
Whitelion07:
who else read that part where the teacher said, the students where busy checking their results when Mmesoma brought her result?

And she had to ask her to bring evidence...why was she the only one that was asked to show evidence and what evidence did she present that made the Principal believe her.

This case should be investigated and if found that the result was forged, the Principal should be arrested.
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by stuffs2002: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2023
Brendaniel:
OK, I'm not in support or against the girl or Jamb, but however Jamb could have handled the matter better than they did, I feel they shouldn't have been accusing the girl directly of forging her result, the moment they started doing that they whipped up emotions of people who came to support her, like how how would old and matured men be accusing a young girl who they were not sure if she was involved in any forgery at all.

They should have simply said they did not know where she got the result from and that they sympathize with whatever trauma she has experienced getting a fake result, that they have investigated it and the error did not come from their end....

But to come on live TV and be accusing a small child of forgery without concrete evidence of her involvement is harsh

Stop justifying evil just because the girl is Igbo

1) The girl was the one that came on media and announced herself as best over all JAMB candidate

2) JAMB and other sane Nigerians have a duty to ensure that praise, accolades, awards, etc are given to whoever is due and not to criminal examinations cheats.

3) The girl is 19 and hence an adult. That makes her old enough to stand trial should JAMB. decides to prosecute her

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by stuffs2002: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Make them die this matter ...the girl fit nor even be part of this whole thing

Maybe this whole thing is the hand work of one guy man in that girls family trying to cash out shaperly by taking advantage of this girl intelligent if at all the fault is not from jamb

Because I have seen someone scored 190 and after two weeks the person checked and saw 201

The bolded is not true. The person checked the result and lied to you

The girl paraded the result and that makes her culpable

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by tuzle(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2023
Landmine1:
What a nation. You know your nation has failed you and itself , when an organization drags a 17 year old over her result, because of a technical glitch on their part. If she is guilty why hasn’t she been prosecuted?

But leave it to the spectators to decide what is going on based on their myopic views.

Country of tribalism and hatred.

The level of tribalism and hatred in that country will be the doom of the country. Look at the comments here, and look at the people who are trying to survive. The politicians have successfully sown that seed of discord among families and supposed united brothers . Hence all this.

The hatred had already always been there but it was heavily shown to other African countries, in the pretense of banters. Nigeria jellof, Ghana must go, Xenophobia. The goal now should be to severe ties with this country and build a future for your children elsewhere. This hatred can only last so long before it blows out to war.
make una rest. Number 1 she isn't 17 and number 2 she was the one that dragged jamb first and jamb returned it with full force. Number 3 there is no tribalism in any case here. Forgery to gain financial benefit is a serious case, also false accusations. It will be better if u stop taking her side and playing the tribalism game so u don't look like a full at the end.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Brendaniel: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

Stop justifying evil just because the girl is Igbo

1) The girl was the one that came on media and announced herself as best over all JAMB candidate

2) JAMB and other sane Nigerians have a duty to ensure that praise, accolades, awards, etc are given to whoever is due and not to criminal examinations cheats.

3) The girl is 19 and hence an adult. That makes her old enough to stand trial should JAMB. decides to prosecute her

Like I said in the beginning I'm not supporting her, but JAMB could have handled it better....
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Banter1(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2023
I don't know but I believe this girl over jamb.
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by hush15: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2023
geesilver:

The girl is innocent. If snakes can swallow millions in Jamb office under this registrar, the results can be compromised, selling out people's hard earned results in that same Jamb. Nigerians forget easily, office wey monkey and snake dey vamoose money 💰 anyhow.

If they really being honest and transparent in the investigation 🔎, let them do a forensic audit from an independent contractor and you will see that it's their system that was compromised. Rather than focusing on the internal information system security, they are there victimized a young girl and crashing her confidence, integrity and character.

If it's otherwise, do you think that girl will ever believe the Nigerian system again?
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by stuffs2002: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

Like I said in the beginning I'm not supporting her, but JAMB could have handled it better....

How? By accepting her lies?

This criminal minded girl wants to destroy the integrity of JAMB. Do you know how much damage she would have done to the process of entrance into higher education?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Buliwyf: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2023
Brendaniel:
OK, I'm not in support or against the girl or Jamb, but however Jamb could have handled the matter better than they did, I feel they shouldn't have been accusing the girl directly of forging her result, the moment they started doing that they whipped up emotions of people who came to support her, like how how would old and matured men be accusing a young girl who they were not sure if she was involved in any forgery at all.

They should have simply said they did not know where she got the result from and that they sympathize with whatever trauma she has experienced getting a fake result, that they have investigated it and the error did not come from their end....

But to come on live TV and be accusing a small child of forgery without concrete evidence of her involvement is harsh

Keep lying to yourself. We know who you support. The girl forged the result. Simple. Stop the emotional blackmail. A 19 year old girl is an adult.

JAMB already did their investigation before saying she forged it. Did you even listen to their claims? They said when the results were released, the girl sent the mobile code to check her result like 6 times and the stuff kept sending her the 249 she scored everytime. Then later she went to print this high score somewhere and start fooling her tribes people.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by cookingsoul(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2023
Brendaniel posur an idiot she's 19 for Gods sake not a lil girlt=124224306:

Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Brendaniel: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2023
stuffs2002:

How? By accepting her lies?

This criminal minded girl wants to destroy the integrity of JAMB. Do you know how much damage she would have done to the process of entrance into higher education?

The bolded is the mistake JAMB is still making, you are still accusing the girl when she might not even be involved... it is like parent who stole a gift and gave his child and they caught the child with the gift and then instead of investigating who gave the child you start accusing the child of stealing the gift....
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Frontend: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2023
My question to this girl is
How did she know that she scored the highest in jamb is it that she has seen all jamb candidates result I am asking this question because I am a software developer and also jamb have not announced the highest jamb candidate as at then and the only way you can see all candidates result is by hacking jamb AWS EC2 instance server with that you should be able to view all candidates result and manipulate it and lastly this girl doesn't look 19, and also Anambra and imo people should stop spoiling other Igbo people's names, yorubas are not left out we are tired of all this image tarnishing, committing crimes up and down

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Brendaniel: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2023
Buliwyf:

Keep lying to yourself. We know who you support. The girl forged the result. Simple. Stop the emotional blackmail. A 19 year old girl is an adult.

JAMB already did their investigation before saying she forged it. Did you even listen to their claims? They said when the results were released, the girl sent the mobile code to check her result like 6 times and the stuff kept sending her the 249 she scored everytime. Then later she went to print this high score somewhere and start fooling her tribes people.

The bolded is the mistake JAMB is still making, you are still accusing the girl when she might not even be involved... it is like a parent who stole a gift and gave his child and they caught the child with the gift and then instead of investigating who gave the child you start accusing the child of stealing the gift....
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Chetas81(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2023
Gradually Nigeria become joke of 24 century 😜
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by stuffs2002: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

The bolded is the mistake JAMB is still making, you are still accusing the girl when she might not even be involved... it is like parent who stole a gift and gave his child and they caught the child with the gift and then instead of investigating who gave the child you start accusing the child of stealing the gift....

1) It's sad and pathetic when Igbos are hel bent on defending this criminal minded girl

2) Ignorance is not an excuse in law. She was parading a fake and forged result is a crime. We can only arrest her accomplices alongside herself as there is absolutely no way she can be absolved.

3) Did she tell you the result was given to her by someone else? The girl has been saying she printed her result by herself all morning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme Screening Date / 197,050 Qualified Candidates Denied Admission In Seven Universities / No-work-no-pay Rule May Escalate ASUU Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.