Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter (45006 Views)

Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by tonywonder(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2023
Anambra State Government has, for obvious reasons, been following the JAMB/Mmesoma Ejike matter with keen interest.

It's important to note that Miss Mmesoma Ejike went to the office of the Anambra State Commissioner for Education, Professor Ngozi Chuma-Udeh with her UTME result to protest that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) didn't recognise her as the candidate with the highest score.

The Commissioner in turn called JAMB to confirm her claim but she was told that Mmesoma's result was forged.

It was at this point that JAMB authorities invited the Directorate of State Services (DSS) to investigate the matter and make its findings known.

This was yet to happen when JAMB went public with the matter, thus eliciting the raucous conversations we've seen in the media.

It is not our wish to join the slanging match or take sides at this stage. But as a responsible government we have decided to undertake an independent investigation into the matter.

In the light of the above, Anambra State Government has set up a Committee of Inquiry to thoroughly investigate the JAMB/Mmesoma matter. Members of the Committee include:

1. Prof. Nkemdili Nnonyelu (Chairman)
2. Prof. Mercy Okonkwo - member
3. Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh - member
4. Prof. Maduabuchi Dukor - member
5. Prof. Jaja Nwanegbo - member
6. Rev. Sr. Prof. Mary-Felicia Opara - member
7. Rev. Cannon Dr. Uchenna Umeifekwem - member
8. Mr. Chukwuemeka Fred Agbata (MD, Anambra Information Communication Technology Agency) - member

The findings of this Committee will be made public.

SIR PAUL NWOSU
Commissioner for Information
Anambra State
July 4, 2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=245521854898286&id=100083214196664&sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=6aamW6

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by STRI1: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2023
Terrorist investigating Terrorist in a joint comprehensive fraud.

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by udumosam23(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2023
Very good. At least let us know what really happened. The girl sounded too innocent and wouldn't be protesting with a faked result.

263 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by udumosam23(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:

Shut up.

342 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Okoroawusa: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2023
A committee of professors? For what? Small girl wey we go lie on top table piawa ya Ike... simple shame no dey our eyes again... mtchew

149 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Jogs1900: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2023
Go ahead with your investigation but we know the truth already.

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by jmoore(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2023
This has turn to iberibe.

This easy fraud that doesn't take 5 minutes to detect is what they are setting up committee of professors.

They should allow this case to die.

That result is FAKE.

222 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Iamgrey5(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
A committee of professors? For what? Small girl wey we go lie on top table piawa ya Ike... simple shame no dey our eyes again... mtchew
A committee of professors to investigate what IT experts can decode in few minutes.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Fkmodhi: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2023
The mumu girl result is fake as thiefnu.buuuu fake Chicago university certificate.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by basilo102: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2023
jmoore:
This has turn to iberibe.

This easy fraud that doesn't take 5 minutes to detect is what they are setting up committee of professors.

They should allow this case to die.

That result is FAKE.
That's not the point. The point is, someone else committed the fraud and should be fished out and punished, not the innocent girl

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2023
Alright. Alright.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by tonywonder(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2023
basilo102:

That's not the point. The point is, someone else committed the fraud and should be fished out and punished, not the innocent girl

Yes! This is also what I believe!! For crying out loud this has been a girl carrying first position all her life.... From Nursery to Secondary School.... Why would she forge her result at this time!!!

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by jmoore(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2023
basilo102:

If you go the cybercafe to print something, they will give you what you want.

It takes less time to print original JAMB result than to edit and print a fake one.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by joyandfaith: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2023
basilo102:

Exactly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Depriest2020: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2023
The cyber center where she checked and printed that result should be investigated too.

Modified: for those quoting me because of my submission. My reason is -

Most of all this cyber centers conducts computer, WAEC, NECO & JAMB lessons. They also do the registrations for such exams. Normally the students go back to that center to check and print their results.

I was once a victim of this centers too, in 2003 my JAMB score was 193, I felt it wasn't good enough for the course i want to study at University, I was sad, met the proprietor of the center for guidelines on what next to do, instead of telling me to study whatever course that would be offered to me or wait and rewrite next year, he told me if I can afford 25k, that he has someone that can go to Abuja and sort it out and my score would be increased, being young and neive, I hustled the money and gave to him, I believe there were others he collected money from too, I kept calling to know if he has gone to Abuja for it, so that I can study my favorite course, after 2weeks that he told me he has come back from Abuja, he stopped answering my calls, felt am disturbing his line, told his staffs to tell me he isn't around when I come to the center, was frustrated, couldn't even tell my aunt about it, cause she would want to know how I got the money I gave him.

Note, there was no app then to print fake JAMB to give to me, reason he began avoiding me, and please am not saying the young girl paid for her score to be increased. Just that some of this center's are evil.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by duro4chang(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2023
basilo102:

Tell the girl to tell the whole world who did it for her.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by gidgiddy: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2023
The truth about this matter will eventually come out

9 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by tonywonder(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2023
Depriest2020:
The cyber center where she checked and printed that result should be investigated too.

Definitely!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by goodnessme1(f): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
They're not Muslims 🙄🙄

42 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Lifestone(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2023
This morning, I asked my daughter who did Jamb last year (2022) for her slip.
Her slip has her picture, same as the claim of Jamb.
Handlers of this girl should stop dragging this issue, that result she's parading is very fake.
Leave emotions aside

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by ratiani6: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2023
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by mymadam(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Tell the girl to tell the whole world who did it for her.
Gbam 💯... Thank you. It's as simple as ABC.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by tonywonder(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2023
Lifestone:
This morning, I asked my daughter who did Jamb last year (2022) for her slip.
Her slip has her picture, same as the claim of Jamb.
Handlers of this girl should stop dragging this issue, that result she's parading is very fake.
Leave emotions aside

Well let the investigation begin.... All I know is that the truth will prevail and this innocent girl will be acquitted

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Betanaija42moro: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2023
Nice one, more investigation is needed.
We need to understand what really happened

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Parachoco: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2023
She presented a fake result

16 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by 7lives: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2023
tonywonder:

Yes! This is also what I believe!! For crying out loud this has been a girl carrying first position all her life.... From Nursery to Secondary School.... Why would she forge her result at this time!!!

I watched in shock as an ss1 student wail unconsollably, just because she was beaten in mathematics, by another student.
On the prize giving day her mother came to make trouble, she just can't understand that another child is better than hers, because this girl has been winning this price since jss 1.
What she didn't know is that the girl that beat her child, was a new comer to that school.
Even the school was shocked, but the girl who beat their champion was a no nonsense competitor.
Private school are all about money, they called the actual winner aside, " you did not pay for end of the year party, the other girl paid ", can you get your mother to the party money, so that we can give you your price?.
The girl's mother had no money at that moment, and school authority were like " party money and much more, are also part of the merit ".
So the price was given to the loser while winner looked away.
The girl that was robbed is now studying information technology, while madam I better pass my neighbor is still slugging it out with JAMB, because she's yet to meet the cut off points.
Mesoma is brilliant no doubt, her greatest undoing is mistaking JAMB for her school examinations.

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2023
Jamb has to defend herself because there are too much of blackmail and one sided sentiments against them. They may not be saint but they need to protect their image cos this case is being monitored from schools abroad too. And hope you know the reasons.
This is my personal submissions with what I have seen and watched so far:
The reason she is twisting and tweaking the facts before her now is that she has seen all what jamb spoke person presented as some basic facts, there by nailing her. I think He even said Jamb has over 10 major evidences that won't be revealed to the public because of their software data protection until when necessary.
All the timecodes of everything she did with her phone number and response she got from the SMS ( that message that she claimed she sent from her screenshot returned to give her original results which the jamb spoke person printed the whole attempt and response out but she likely deleted the response she got) , the outdated software that jamb no longer installed, and the Airtel SMS log was printed out and explained how it works .
She is scared now.
That thing is done with the knowledge of her dad for the reason best known to him and he is covering her. The way he answered his interview has given him away. May be they were not expecting that 24x as her original result , or want to trick people for scorlarship and so on or over awarded her with bogus figures from cafe.

They should pick the guy at the cafe she printed that result.. they are the one that gave her assurance and the authentication of that result and she fell for it with her dad. That's my thoughts.
But she is likely going to be prosecuted. She should go and get a strong lawyer.
Something like this made jamb upgraded their software and templates 2 years ago. The guy did exactly the same thing and sued jamb 2 billion naira for rejecting their own results that it was fake and he didn't get the highest score. Later started apologizing when the court saw all the evidences against him.
Jamb under oloyede is a no nonsense. He will mess her up alot.
If his regional people didn't blackmail and escalate this, it would have slided cos jamb said she is not the only one doing that but they overlooked others cos they can't use the results for admission but just to deceive may be uneducated parents.
Waiting for her lawyers from her tribe, that gave jamb 24/48 hours deadlines to apologize openly or get sued. Waiting for them to sue Jamb and see how their chambers will get ruined and get penalised heavily for supporting criminality out of sentiments.

73 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by thesolutions(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2023
If Anabra did that then they are really not worth the hype.

They are supposed to arrest the girl till she confess and provide her accomplice and the cafe where she claimed to have printed the result from.
People could have played this prank with an imaginary name for banter but using a known candidate for this show is criminal and should be made to face the law.
This arguments I believe is people trying not to accuse those who have offered sponsorships to the criminal element without verification as dumb. But they are really dumb for not working with JAMB approved Candidates list of best 10.

JAMB is not INEC.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by tommy589(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2023
Ok

Thank you @7lives for your post
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Nahunger(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2023
Gr8....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) / Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) / I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.