Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father (18550 Views)

Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Brendaniel: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2023
Sleekfingers:

She is 19years. Making her a full fledged adult. And she is responsible for all her actions.

This is a case of alleged forgery. And jamb are doing any sensible organization would do.
The family of the young lady can get a lawyer. And defend their daughter. Get a compensation and public apology from jamb, if she was accused wrongly. So all these back and forth on social media is a bloody waste of precious time .

I'm only saying that JAMB could have handled it better, the dust it has raised is much....
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Ezini(f): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2023
jumper524:

Bros that result template she parades is no longer issued by jamb, its not even a high case forgery.
If she had used the modern template we can then call it jamb glitch, witch hunt or maybe fraud.

And why would Jamb not disable a login that is no longer in use, some of this kids are taking jamb for the first time and may not know these technicalities
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Ezini(f): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
Christianity should be banned

Christianity is a cancer to the world.

Christianity should be avoided like a plague.
i

I see a soul held hostage by the devil

Wether you believe it or not Jesus is the way the truth and the life,

Prepare he will certainly come again
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by solreb: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
Landmine1:
What a nation. You know your nation has failed you and itself , when an organization drags a 17 year old over her result, because of a technical glitch on their part. If she is guilty why hasn’t she been prosecuted?

But leave it to the spectators to decide what is going on based on their myopic views.

Country of tribalism and hatred.

The level of tribalism and hatred in that country will be the doom of the country. Look at the comments here, and look at the people who are trying to survive. The politicians have successfully sown that seed of discord among families and supposed united brothers . Hence all this.

The hatred had already always been there but it was heavily shown to other African countries, in the pretense of banters. Nigeria jellof, Ghana must go, Xenophobia. The goal now should be to severe ties with this country and build a future for your children elsewhere. This hatred can only last so long before it blows out to war.
JAMB said clearly that the result slip she used is FAKE and they did not issue such this year. They have asked Nigerians to present any other JAMB candidates with similar type of slip to prove that JAMB was lying None has shown up. You can even ask any student that did JAMB this year. In the face of this clear evidence that no other JAMB candidate has disproved, you still concluded that the girl was targeted because of her tribe. May this victimization mentality not rob you of opportunies in life.
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by wallrichy: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
Don't blame the father. He's speaking from the level that he knows. I listened to him this morning on Channels Tv when he was been interviewed. He got to a stage he couldn't understand the questions by the interviewer again and hurriedly handed the phone to his daughter.

Some naive and myopia lots are behind this issue trying to gain a stupid tribal sympathy of being victimized. However, Truth is glaringly staring at us in the face but some tribal bigots are blinded by hates and fraud intents......

jumper524:
The father is still not aware that his daughter fooled him and many others.
She's parading an old result template that can be easily forged, a result jamb stopped using in 2021 due to the facts that's its easily forged.

It's not about tribal affiliation, if she had the modern template of result, she might have a case, we might call it witch hunting or jamb glitch but it's clearly not it.
Every reasonable person knows its fraudulent and I can bet it no lawyer would take up the case, forget all these media stories of lawyers trying to catch up with clout.
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Baatunde(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
They are accusing her directly because they have evidence she is complicit in the forgery, why are we trying to portray this 19 year old as naïve and innocent? No be 14 year old pupils dey make sex tape for school trip? and we think a 19 year old is incapable of committing fraud? For goodness sake JAMB has all the evidences that suggested she has checked her real result multiple times and she herself confessed to this.

If indeed she downloaded the fake result from JAMB's website ( of which there is no proof), then why did she not seek a clarification that she got a different result from text notification. My take is this, anyone who really think JAMB did something wrong should put their money where their mouth is and sue JAMB on behalf of the girl for defamation, it is this straightforward. I am waiting for that lawyer who gave JAMB 24 hours to apologise.... because his 24 hours ultimatum has now expired and he should gear into action immediately.

On another note, I have no doubt in my mind that girl must have been brilliant in secondary school but this is JAMB which has broken the back of many a brilliant student before, so the disappointment of the actual scores might be too much for her to swallow,

https://punchng.com/i-got-jamb-text-message-that-i-scored-249-mmesoma/

Brendaniel:
OK, I'm not in support or against the girl or Jamb, but however Jamb could have handled the matter better than they did, I feel they shouldn't have been accusing the girl directly of forging her result, the moment they started doing that they whipped up emotions of people who came to support her, like how how would old and matured men be accusing a young girl who they were not sure if she was involved in any forgery at all.

They should have simply said they did not know where she got the result from and that they sympathize with whatever trauma she has experienced getting a fake result, that they have investigated it and the error did not come from their end....

But to come on live TV and be accusing a small child of forgery without concrete evidence of her involvement is harsh
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Masterito(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
An you think glitches can't cause it? Can Jamb tell us why some other results were withheld. An organization where snake swallow money can't be reputable.
jumper524:
She's parading an old result template that can be easily forged, a result jamb stopped using in 2021 due to the facts that's its easily forged.

It's not about tribal affiliation, if she had the modern template of result, she might have a case, we might call it witch hunting or jamb glitch but it's clearly not it.
Every reasonable person knows its fraudulent and I can bet it no lawyer would take up the case, forget all these media stories of lawyers trying to catch up with clout.
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by frog12: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
i suspect this people do this to sue JAMB. A lawyer must have scripted everything for them.
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Baatunde(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Now we think a "glitch" could have resulted in the fake result she purportedly downloaded from JAMB's website but we do not agree a "glitch" could have prevented BVAS from working properly withIReV?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Baatunde(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Now we think a "glitch" could have resulted in the fake result she purportedly downloaded from JAMB's website but we do not agree a "glitch" could have prevented BVAS from working properly with IReV?
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by mrteee: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ezini:

And why would Jamb not disable a login that is no longer in use, some of this kids are taking jamb for the first time and may not know these technicalities

The kind of statements you read on this Nairaland, ehn? angry
So you've been under a rock since 2-3 days ago that people have located the Android app that you can use to give yourself any score on Jamb (fake Jamb) and print it out. A friend demonstrated it and gave himself a score of 401/400 grin
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by blabulu2000: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by tete7000(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
jumper524:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/alleged-forgery-no-plans-to-sue-jamb-mmesoma-ejikemes-father/amp/

This is what I have been expecting since, the parents and her school should come and speak for her. That gives her case some credibility.
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Oju4190: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Kia.....Jamb just want to destroy this poor girl life.....Haaaa papa God come to her rescue!!!!
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Mohisah: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:
The man has no backup/large funds I don't blame him .

Now the APC wailers can rest and show us the certificate.

Primary school, secondary school,Waec or even the Chicago certificate of the cocaine sniffing caterpillar.
What u sayin is not truth. If Netizens have so much money to spend for her plus the hashtagging, they should be able to hire a lawyer to take up the case. The father knows the consequences of what is happening, if he drags Jamb to court. These days teenagers have so much guts to lie without blinking of eyes.
Jamb has details and the stand to gain nothin by denying her the award.
Look into it deeper and meditate to see if she's wrong or not.
Check the slip she's parading.
Check the barcode of her result she's parading
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Abdelux223: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
HugeElephant:
Mugu Tinubu is your headache.

Why are you people synonymous to everything fake
Fake drugs
Fake WAEC results
Fake vehicle parts
Fake cream

grin grin this guy
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Shikena(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
HugeElephant:
Mugu Tinubu is your headache.

Why are you people synonymous to everything fake
Fake drugs
Fake WAEC results
Fake vehicle parts
Fake cream

grin
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Shikena(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
Let them continue, na everything get expiry date including victim mentality grin

solreb:

JAMB said clearly that the result slip she used is FAKE and they did not issue such this year. They have asked Nigerians to present any other JAMB candidates with similar type of slip to prove that JAMB was lying None has shown up. You can even ask any student that did JAMB this year. In the face of this clear evidence that no other JAMB candidate has disproved, you still concluded that the girl was targeted because of her tribe. May this victimization mentality not rob you of opportunies in life.
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by seunayantokun(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
NOwazobia:
When they have the balls to sue, JAMB will submit the scripts in court.
Please, my friend, don't be wicked. We should all be on the side of the girl to protect her. Though she might be at fault in this matter, HAVING THE HEAD TAKEN OFF IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO A HEADACHE.
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by NOwazobia: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
seunayantokun:

Please, my friend, don't be wicked. We should all be on the side of the girl to protect her. Though she might be at fault in this matter, HAVING THE HEAD TAKEN OFF IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO A HEADACHE.
Side of the Girl!

Why, because JAMB wronged her?

You all were online crucifying JAMB with questions and a pause to think even after JAMB brought evidences.

You should have someone nearby who wrote JAMB too, does what the girl presented has semblance with the ones you have seen so far?

imagine you are in JAMB shoes, and you were getting dragged, what would you have done?

Worse is the girl who scored the highest as verified by Jamb is still from your tribe (assuming you are Igbo), so what is the fuse all about.

What particularly ilks me was you all making it about tribal crucifixion, that was the height of it.

I only support due process and integrity irrespective of age, and strata.
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Formation10: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
jumper524:

according to what you said that she is parading an old result than who is the owner of the result let that person come out with the result evidence
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by seunayantokun(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
NOwazobia:
Side of the Girl!

Why, because JAMB wronged her?

You all were online crucifying JAMB with questions and a pause to think even after JAMB brought evidences.

You should have someone nearby who wrote JAMB too, does what the girl presented has semblance with the ones you have seen so far?

imagine you are in JAMB shoes, and you were getting dragged, what would you have done?

Worse is the girl who scored the highest as verified by Jamb is still from your tribe (assuming you are Igbo), so what is the fuse all about.

What particularly ilks me was you all making it about tribal crucifixion, that was the height of it.

I only support due process and integrity irrespective of age, and strata.
You didn't really pick all I said. I'm a father and believe in discipline and integrity but will never support destroying a life to make a correction. Let all truth be made known, get those pushing the girl, because obviously, some blokes are behind all that's happening, Let the law be applied on them, but let the girl get admission with her 249. To ban her for 3 years is far too much.
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by teepain: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

I'm only saying that JAMB could have handled it better, the dust it has raised is much....

How else could JAMB have handled this better? The whole institution was accused of tribal bigotry regardless of the fact that the person with the highest scores is still Igbo. Lots of foolish tribal people want to push this girl into trouble. At this point, JAMB should allow a thorough investigation and all parties found culpable should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, so that next time people would learn their lessons of not pushing the limits of their luck.
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Lekan239(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Brendaniel:
OK, I'm not in support or against the girl or Jamb, but however Jamb could have handled the matter better than they did, I feel they shouldn't have been accusing the girl directly of forging her result, the moment they started doing that they whipped up emotions of people who came to support her, like how how would old and matured men be accusing a young girl who they were not sure if she was involved in any forgery at all.

They should have simply said they did not know where she got the result from and that they sympathize with whatever trauma she has experienced getting a fake result, that they have investigated it and the error did not come from their end....

But to come on live TV and be accusing a small child of forgery without concrete evidence of her involvement is harsh
lol. I swear u no get sense.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/493242-icpc-sss-arrest-48-lecturers-parents-others-over-exam-malpractice.html?tztc=1
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Brendaniel: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Ezini(f): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
mrteee:

The kind of statements you read on this Nairaland, ehn? angry
So you've been under a rock since 2-3 days ago that people have located the Android app that you can use to give yourself any score on Jamb (fake Jamb) and print it out. A friend demonstrated it and gave himself a score of 401/400 grin

You may as well quote me from the grave , what happens to civility and good manners of approach,
If you must know,not everyone sleep and wake on Nairaland
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by LajaLaba: 1:58am On Jul 06, 2023
Landmine1:
What a nation. You know your nation has failed you and itself , when an organization drags a 17 year old over her result, because of a technical glitch on their part. If she is guilty why hasn’t she been prosecuted?

But leave it to the spectators to decide what is going on based on their myopic views.

Country of tribalism and hatred.

The level of tribalism and hatred in that country will be the doom of the country. Look at the comments here, and look at the people who are trying to survive. The politicians have successfully sown that seed of discord among families and supposed united brothers . Hence all this.

The hatred had already always been there but it was heavily shown to other African countries, in the pretense of banters. Nigeria jellof, Ghana must go, Xenophobia. The goal now should be to severe ties with this country and build a future for your children elsewhere. This hatred can only last so long before it blows out to war.
IPOB man always vomiting nonsense!fraudster!
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by klawaaa: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2023
Foolish JAMB boosting of a cloud databases that it never hosted. I believe it's mostly a technical glitch. Even the Azure, AWS or google cloud won't promise 100% in technicality. Useless JAMB forming king-kong of the system it has a shallow knowledge of.
jumper524:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/alleged-forgery-no-plans-to-sue-jamb-mmesoma-ejikemes-father/amp/
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Buccalcavity2: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2023
What sort of irrelevant story is lingering on our newspapers? How can we be debating fraud?
If the parents do not sue jamb, jamb should sue the candidate for forgery! Only one party can be right. Why should this be subject to innuendo and emotions Sue the girl as is in your laws or candidate should sue Jamb if she felt aggrieved. No time!
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by liasmiram2567: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
Brendaniel:

Without concrete evidence you said? The result she displays is not the 2023 format.What else do you want.infact she is the only one out of a million or more that has the 2021 template
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by maasoap(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Brendaniel:

Some people are sick upstairs. Sympathise with a criminal who wanted to reap where she didn't sow
Re: Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father by Brendaniel: 7:50am On Jul 07, 2023
maasoap:

Some people are sick upstairs. Sympathise with a criminal who wanted to reap where she didn't sow

People will Favour me and my family....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme Screening Date / 197,050 Qualified Candidates Denied Admission In Seven Universities / No-work-no-pay Rule May Escalate ASUU Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.