Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter (45094 Views)

Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Semaj77(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
djon78:

How can you know the Truth

They should go ahead with the investigation

If Jamb is found culpable the girl should sue the living day light out of them

Those in charge should also be sacked

And what if the girl is found culpable , should she be jailed or a stiffer punishment should be meted on her ( I personally prefer she does jail time and get a ban of at least 5 years )
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Semaj77(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
Ihengwu:
The result obviously is fake. The question should be how the little girl got it. For crying out loud, the poor may know nothing about it so people should show her sympathy until the whole truth is out. She is only a little girl for goodness sake. I think our politicians have made us all to loose all our emotions and become so hardened. God help Nigeria.

There's no excuse for ignorance of the law , if she paraded a fake/forged result then we can't say she's innocent , you can only appeal for a lesser punishment
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by sweetgala(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Even if she forged the result, why chose such a conspicuous value? 362 is too high. No sensible person will chose that score and be bold enough to be parading it around. Ordinary 280/290 will get her Pharmacy in Nigerian Universities

The university have the original results, these fraudulent print out she has can only be used to fool illiterate parents. JAMB furnish the universities with the original results of candidates.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by chessguru(m): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
Tochj:

The News has been in public domain for over one month until Jamb came up with the Allegations.
It's better for everyone to rest until proper investigation is made.
Let's know if the mix up is from their end or the girl is guilty.
we already know from the paper that she is carrying that she is fake .
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Danladi147: 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jogs1900:
Go ahead with your investigation but we know the truth already.

We know the truth already that the person u know as your father today was not your real father. We all know that
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Agunesinjaweola: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
IGBO PROFESSORS WILL COME OUT WITH IGBO RESULTS AND EVERYONE WILL SAY AWALOKAN
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by vicoloni(m): 12:33am On Jul 06, 2023
udumosam23:
Very good. At least let us know what really happened. The girl sounded too innocent and wouldn't be protesting with a faked result.

How do you feel now after discovering her innocent face na scam 😀
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Neoteny7: 1:30am On Jul 06, 2023
basilo102:

That's not the point. The point is, someone else committed the fraud and should be fished out and punished, not the innocent girl

And by what evidence did you conclude the girl is innocent?
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Neoteny7: 1:32am On Jul 06, 2023
Depriest2020:
The cyber center where she checked and printed that result should be investigated too.

Modified: for those quoting me because of my submission. My reason is -

Most of all this cyber centers conducts computer, WAEC, NECO & JAMB lessons. They also do the registrations for such exams. Normally the students go back to that center to check and print their results.

I was once a victim of this centers too, in 2003 my JAMB score was 193, I felt it wasn't good enough for the course i want to study at University, I was sad, met the proprietor of the center for guidelines on what next to do, instead of telling me to study whatever course that would be offered to me or wait and rewrite next year, he told me if I can afford 25k, that he has someone that can go to Abuja and sort it out and my score would be increased, being young and neive, I hustled the money and gave to him, I believe there were others he collected money from too, I kept calling to know if he has gone to Abuja for it, so that I can study my favorite course, after 2weeks that he told me he has come back from Abuja, he stopped answering my calls, felt am disturbing his line, told his staffs to tell me he isn't around when I come to the center, was frustrated, couldn't even tell my aunt about it, cause she would want to know how I got the money I gave him.

Note, there was no app then to print fake JAMB to give to me, reason he began avoiding me, and please am not saying the young girl paid for her score to be increased. Just that some of this center's are evil.

Wait.

They're evil because they didn't satisfy your apparent evil scheme to falsify your results?
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Depriest2020: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

Wait.

They're evil because they didn't satisfy your apparent evil scheme to falsify your results?

If you calmly read through it again you would know why I call them evil.

I never knew about such act, they talked me into it. If they had simply adviced me to accept whatever course that would be offered to me or wait & rewrite next year, would have accepted the advice.

They are evil because they don't encourage students to study for exams, with assurance that they would be supplied with answers at exam hall, many students these days no longer attend SS3, they feel it's waste of money, they register for this special centers where they take them to remote village school, they write WAEC answers on the board for them, after sorting out the invigilators & the school proprietor. They are evil because they're producing unqualified students for our Universities.

And please if you own one, and your center partake in these evils, stop because you're producing unqualified students for the Universities.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Neoteny7: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
Depriest2020:

If you calmly read through it again you would know why I call them evil.

I never knew about such act, they talked me into it. If they had simply adviced me to accept whatever course that would be offered to me or wait & rewrite next year, would have accepted the advice.

They are evil because they don't encourage students to study for exams, with assurance that they would be supplied with answers at exam hall, many students these days no longer attend SS3, they feel it's waste of money, they register for this special centers where they take them to remote village school, they write WAEC answers on the board for them, after sorting out the invigilators & the school proprietor. They are evil because they're producing unqualified students for our Universities.

And please if you own one, and your center partake in these evils, stop because you're producing unqualified students for the Universities.

Lols they're only evil because they didn't fraudulently change your score, you miserable crook.

The fact that you solicited for such unscrupulous activities to fake your way through life shows us that:

1. You're a blockhead who couldn't pass your exams.

2. You're a criminal who wanted to fake his papers.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by djon78(m): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Semaj77:

And what if the girl is found culpable , should she be jailed or a stiffer punishment should be meted on her ( I personally prefer she does jail time and get a ban of at least 5 years )

Yes get jail time indeed

While rogues and criminals that have wrecked this country are going about Scot free

If she is found culpable
Jamb have already banned her for three years
Whatever other punishment

But jail time is a no no
She is still a very young woman

The shame and illfortune it will bring to her and her family over the years is worse off self.
Nothing you wish on your worst enemy
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Tochj(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
stuffs2002:

Deep in your heart you know that girl is a criminal but BIGOTRY has beclouded you
The surname of the girl is the main reason you suddenly regain ur manhood.
Buhari successfully led you without any certificate and Tinubu is continuing without any but you chose to stone a little girl while losing ur manhood on ur president.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Tochj(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
chessguru:
we already know from the paper that she is carrying that she is fake .
Why won't you know when she had ur nightmare surname.
Simple,let the Authority conclude investigation and Tell us what happened
No,she is guilty already
She is a criminal
Let her die
Meanwhile ur president is without any certificate.
God heal you.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by stuffs2002: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tochj:

The surname of the girl is the main reason you suddenly regain ur manhood.
Buhari successfully led you without any certificate and Tinubu is continuing without any but you chose to stone a little girl while losing ur manhood on ur president.

Her surname is of no significance to sane and rational people.

Victim mentality has blocked your brain. The girl is a criminal and must pay for her crime and that is it
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Tochj(m): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
stuffs2002:

Her surname is of no significance to sane and rational people.

Victim mentality has blocked your brain. The girl is a criminal and must pay for her crime and that is it
Buhari and Tinubu must pay first.
Do they have any certificate at all
You see small vulnerable girl and become a moralist by force
Shame on you.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by stuffs2002: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tochj:

Buhari and Tinubu must pay first.
Do they have any certificate at all
You see small vulnerable girl and become a moralist by force
Shame on you.

You must have stolen Tinubu's certificates for him not to have his certificates
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Bonjelomo: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
samuelson06:

Can you point me to any source of this information?

Go and listen to the Jamb rep. He said it very clear
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by samuelson06(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2023
Bonjelomo:

Go and listen to the Jamb rep. He said it very clear

Well, I've swallowed all the defense I attempted for her. Her case is only one that reminds us that we shouldn't trust anything in this world.

However, I'm of the position that there's something that pushed her to pull this stunt, which isn't necessarily about the recognition. The matter is still breaking.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Bonjelomo: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2023
samuelson06:

Well, I've swallowed all the defense I attempted for her. Her case is only one that reminds us that we shouldn't trust anything in this world.

However, I'm of the position that there's something that pushed her to pull this stunt, which isn't necessarily about the recognition. The matter is still breaking.

Stop making excuses for crime. Evil should be condemned! Dassol!!
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by samuelson06(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2023
Bonjelomo:

Stop making excuses for crime. Evil should be condemned! Dassol!!

What excuse exactly am I making? Don't you understand simple English? I said every evil has a cause and hers is beyond recognition from JAMB as the highest scorer in the exam. At least what she scored in the exam should be sufficient for her course of study.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by lonzobrown: 4:20am On Oct 06, 2023
casualobserver:

A child who doesn’t will not amount to anything in life…ask an clinical child psychologist. You should either be thankful that your children are too smart for you to notice or you should be worried that your children are not naturally intelligent.

You know hat you got up to as a child.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com / Hnd Is Now B.tech Degree In All Nigerian Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.